You must take the vaccines?

lorenhough

Have you seen or heard Clint Richardson's and Patrick Jordan's research into this subject Loren?
Hi Craig, because "you" asked I will answer as I am not wanting to be a part of this site any more, sorry to say...

Is this what you are talking about? If not please send link

Last edited by a moderator:

lorenhough

cut from above
Published on Jun 30, 2016
Discussing vaccines, CBDs and other health freedom issues. http://drrimatruthreports.com/?p=26380

they don't seem to like vets around who know how to fight.

on website above, dr rima sells a card [$25] using international law to stop from getting vaccines..LH

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Canadian Jerk Judge Protects Christians who kill their Child with Maple Syrup

The jury convicted the parents, but the Jerke let them off easy, even letting the wife attend church.

The maximum penalty for failing to provide the necessaries of life is five years in prison. Justice Rodney Jerke did not set a sentencing date. That’s to be decided at a court appearance on June 13. The Stephans were not taken into custody.

“This case is not yet over, but a big chapter has come to a close,” Jerke said. He noted that you only had to look at the faces of the jurors to tell “this was a difficult case.”

Crown prosecutor Lisa Weich said the charge of failing to provide the necessaries of life ensures that people who cannot care for themselves receive the minimal standard of care expected by society. “They definitely, definitely loved their son but as stated in our closing arguments, unfortunately sometimes love just isn’t enough,” Weich said outside court. “Parents still have to follow a standard of care as set by criminal law.”

Did you catch that? The maximum sentence was 5 years in prison. The actual sentence, which came down this week, wasn’t even close to that. A father has been sentenced to four months in jail and his wife to three months of house arrest after being found guilty of failing to provide the necessaries of life for their 19-month-old son, who died from bacterial meningitis.

Justice Rodney Jerke said the Stephans were caring parents and neither intended to put the boy’s life at risk. So their well-intentioned homicidal ignorance resulted in a more lenient sentence. By the way, Collet’s “house arrest” isn’t even that. She’s allowed to leave the house to go to church.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/06/30/parents-who-killed-child-by-treating-his-meningitis-with-maple-syrup-get-super-lenient-sentences/

I only use real maple syrup from Vermont.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
“Parents still have to follow a standard of care as set by criminal law.”
The article mentions that part of this 'standard of care' is a vaccination that would have prevented the condition. I suspect that any basic modern medical care could have averted the fatal outcome, even after the onset of the problem. I wonder if they even had a competent naturopath? The ones I've met, know a serious infection when they see one, and they know what needs to be done. And it's not maple syrup.

Postflavians of the jury, what do you say? Five years in prison? Four months? Or, is the death of a child punishment enough?

Richard Stanley

Uhhhmm, Jerry, this maple syrup post was in response to Loren and Collectivist. The latter will not respond on this thread likely.

lorenhough

OK, I put a copy of it back in the 'Group Think' thread. Logically it seems to belong here.
jerry
your man has put something up on this tread that doesn't belong here please move it ... is this how you help joe sell books?? are you here to help joe ?? share his ideas or just doing your own thing? think about ? so jerry do you give vaccines to your children? I though you and joe did podcast about vaccines yes?? I think you know what he thinks about them yes??

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Loren,

Rick originally posted this to 'Group Think', and I thought it was relevant to this discussion as an example of alternative health care gone wrong. So I moved it over here, and as you can see above, Rick complained about it, and I put a copy back there too. The point is to make it easy for people to find closely related discussions and posts.

I think childhood vaccinations are overdone, and the formulations need to be reviewed for safety, but I also think the technology basically works -- which is what I said on the podcast. My kid is 30 years old. I don't know what I would do if I had kids today, but my cows get vaccinated on schedule and my wife recently got a tetanus booster. I'm probably late for mine. We definitely don't do flu vaccines.

If Joe has further thoughts about this, he's more than welcome to post here.

Richard Stanley

jerry
your man has put something up on this tread that doesn't belong here please move it ... is this how you help joe sell books?? are you here to help joe ?? share his ideas or just doing your own thing? think about ? so jerry do you give vaccines to your children? I though you and joe did podcast about vaccines yes?? I think you know what he thinks about them yes??
lorenbyronhough,

I clearly stated that I use Vermont maple syrup, which is known throughout the multiple universes as the literal treacle of Health, i.e. the "golden syrup". Instead you have chosen to trickle on me with your obsequious yellow palaver, all the while trying to hide the Truth of such as chimpigs and hupigs. If I had only known of Vermont maple syrup when I had meningitis 30 years ago.

Why don't you let Joe speak for himself? I'm still waiting for the conversation(s) that he wanted, but maybe it seems you have been trickling all over it and Joe can't get a word in edgewise? He said you are not his oracle, but the message didn't seem to get through to you.

But at least Collectivist now seems willing to provide to us his divine guidance on life, and soon we'll all be able to live happily ever after.

As Jerry clearly stated, I asked him to put the thread back where I originally put it, because Collectivist is concerned about the children, like I am. And I thought that he would want to remark on it. But Jerry is correct that it also belongs where he put it, but I think you just wanted an excuse to persecute me. Whoa is me!!!