Why Rye? o ya the “secret fraternity" have something to say;

lorenhough

*WHY Rye? smoke gets in your eye: the one eye closed the one eye open is the secret or this: aiming to shot with one eye open

• Eye of Providence
      The Eye of Providence (or the all-seeing eye of God) is a symbol showing an eye often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle.
Rye is highly susceptible to the 'ergot' fungus!

Rye is a common, unwanted invader of winter wheat fields. If allowed to grow and mature, it may cause substantially reduced prices (docking) for harvested wheat.wiki

***Pliny the Elder was dismissive of rye, writing that it "is a very poor food and only serves to avert starvation" and spelt is mixed into it "to mitigate its bitter taste, and even then is most unpleasant to the stomach".

Gin, a magic drink from the past and present 'Gin' spirit beer which you can use a 100% Rye based mash.

'Gin' a body fuck a body,

Rye is used to make alcoholic drinks, like rye whiskey and rye beer. Other uses of rye include kvass and an alternative medicine known as rye extract. Rye straw is used to make corn dollies.

WHY HAs THIS book been forced-fed; daily bread IN public SCHOOLs FOR 60 YEARS? to the boomers and there children? o ya the “secret fraternity" have something to say. F the sitting ducks! no one is going to catch you from falling?

'f u' up! Like FUK-U!-SHIMA (shima=island in japan) ? or gmo!

+2 John was walking on thin Ice or shooting star? with O-NO!

+3 'Here comes the Reaper;' Who is the farmer and who is getting the 3rd
degree?
by Loren Hough

"People lived in a state of almost permanent hallucination, drugged by their very hunger or by bread adulterated with hallucinogenic herbs". 'Bread of Deams' Piero Camporesi

"Not 'religion' but 'bread' was the 'opiate' of the poor", Mr. Camporesi

Rye (Secale cereale) is a grass grown extensively as a grain, a cover crop and as a forage crop. It is a member of the wheat tribe (Triticeae) and is closely related to barley (Hordeum) and wheat (Triticum). Rye grain is used for flour, rye bread, rye beer, crisp bread, some whiskeys, some vodkas, and animal fodder. It can also be eaten whole, either as boiled rye berries, or by being rolled, similar to rolled oats.

It is possible that rye traveled west from (Asia Minor) Turkey as a minor admixture in wheat, and was only later cultivated in its own right. Although archeological evidence of this grain has been found in Roman contexts along the Rhine, Danube, and in the British Isles;

Since the Middle Ages people have cultivated rye widely in Central and Eastern Europe. It serves as the main bread cereal in most areas east of the French-German border and north of Hungary.

**Rye is highly susceptible to the 'ergot' fungus.

**Consumption of ergot-infected rye by humans and animals results in a serious medical condition known as ergotism wich can cause both physical and mental harm, including convulsions, miscarriage, necrosis of digits, hallucinations and death.

Bread of dreams
  • In preindustrial Europe, Piero Camporesi makes the claim that the people lived in a state of almost permanent hallucination, drugged by hunger or by bread adulterated with hallucinogenic herbs.

• The use of opiate products, administered to infants and children, was widespread.
2)'Walking on thin ice' was onos song, that john and ono where working on the night john was shot, seems like a big part of this C In the R with ice on the duck pond in the park near johns home were he died, what's the odds she just happened to name the song that and she wanted to work on it that night?

The funny thing is, though, I was sort of thinking of something else while I shot the bull. I live in New York, and I was thinking about the lagoon in Central Park, down near Central Park South. I was wondering if it would be frozen over when I got home, and if it was, where did the ducks go?
With his left hand, Mithras pulls back the head of the bull by the nostrils or the muzzle (never by the horns, which if at all represented are short). In his right hand, Mithras usually holds a knife or short sword plunged into the neck/shoulder of the bull. , Mithras usually wears a phrygian cap, like the one worn by Attis. The twins Castor and Pollux wear a superficially similar round cap called the pileus.

The tail of the bull occasionally appears to end in an ear of 'wheat'. Its blood gave eternal life.

The blood from the wound is also sometimes depicted as ears of wheat, or as a cluster of grapes.

Other than that the killing of the bull is a sacrificial act where the bull is adorned with a dorsuale, it may be that the killing is a salvific act;

Attachments

Last edited:

lorenhough

Death of John Lennon;??? among the assassins purportedly in possession of Catcher in the Rye were three of the most famous in history.

8 December 1980
Photographer Annie Leibovitz did a photo shoot for Rolling Stone ?? magazine. Lennon insisted that both he and his wife be on the cover, and after taking the pictures
, Leibovitz left their apartment at 3:30 p.m.[2] After the photo shoot, Lennon gave what would be his last interview, to San Francisco DJ Dave Sholin, on the RKO Radio Network. At 5:40 p.m., Lennon and Ono, delayed by a late limousine, left their apartment to mix the song; whats the odds that? that ono would name her song that and want to work on it that night?

* "Walking on Thin Ice" ??(an Ono song featuring Lennon on lead guitar). remember 0-no acted in an obscure exploitation film in 1965, Satan's Bed.

Rosemary’s Baby filmed location: The spooky ‘Bramford Building’: The Dakota, West 72nd Street, New York; 1968

Chapman had been waiting for Lennon outside the Dakota since mid-morning, and had even approached the Lennons' five-year-old son, Sean, who was with the family nanny, . According to Chapman, he briefly touched the boy's hand.??

Murder
The Dakota's doorman, ex-CIA Agent?? Jose Sanjenis Perdomo, and a nearby cab driver saw Chapman standing in the shadows by the archway. As Lennon passed by, he glanced briefly at Chapman, appearing to recognize him from earlier. Seconds later, Chapman took aim directly at the center of Lennon's back and fired five hollow-point bullets at him from a Charter Arms '.38 Special Undercover' revolver in rapid succession from a range of about nine or ten feet (about 3 m) away. Based on statements made that night by NYPD Chief of Detectives, James Sullivan, numerous radio, television, and newspaper reports claimed at the time that, before firing, Chapman called out "Mr Lennon" and dropped into a combat stance.

Later court hearings and witness interviews did not include either "Mr Lennon" or the "combat stance" description. Chapman has said he does not remember calling out Lennon's name before he fired, but he claimed to have taken a "combat stance" in a 1992 interview with Barbara Walters. The first bullet missed, passing over Lennon's head and hitting a window of the Dakota building. Two of the next bullets struck Lennon in the left side of his back, and two more penetrated his left shoulder.

Lennon, bleeding profusely from external wounds and also from his mouth, staggered up five steps to the security/reception area, saying, "I'm shot, I'm shot".He then fell to the floor, scattering cassettes that he had been carrying. The concierge, Jay Hastings, first started to make a tourniquet, but upon ripping open Lennon's blood-stained shirt and realising the severity of his multiple injuries, he covered Lennon's chest with his uniform jacket, removed his blood-covered glasses, and summoned the police.

Outside, doorman Perdomo shook the gun out of Chapman's hand then kicked it across the sidewalk. ?? do you let this guy up or do you sit on him Chapman then removed his coat and hat in preparation for the arrival of police—to show he was not carrying any concealed weapons—and sat down on the sidewalk.?? Perdomo shouted at Chapman,

"Do you know what you've just done?" to which Chapman calmly replied, "Yes, I just shot John Lennon."

The first policemen to arrive were Steve Spiro and Peter Cullen, who were at 72nd Street and Broadway when they heard a report of shots fired at the Dakota. The officers arrived around two minutes later and found Chapman sitting "very calmly" on the sidewalk. They reported that Chapman had dropped the revolver to the ground[they didn't see that] and was holding a book, J. D. Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye. Chapman made no attempt to flee or resist arrest.

Lennon was pronounced dead on arrival in the emergency room at the Roosevelt Hospital at 11:15 pm by Dr. Lynn,but the time of 11:07 pm has also been reported.

The surgeon also noted—as did other witnesses—that, at the moment Lennon was pronounced dead, a Beatles song ("All My Loving") came over the hospital's sound system?? WHAT?? o-no; [Lennon expressed his esteem for the song in his 1980 Playboy interview] [The lyrics follow the "letter song" model as used on "P.S. I Love You"]"All My Loving" was the Beatles' opening number on their debut performance on The Ed Sullivan Show on 9 February 1964.

When told by Dr. Lynn of her husband's death, O-no started sobbing and said, "Oh no, no, no . tell me it's not true."

On this evening Arledge, who was also the president of ABC Sports, was serving his role as the executive producer of Monday Night Football.
Cosell, who had interviewed Lennon during a 1974 broadcast relayed the news. With 30 seconds remaining in the game, Cosell and Gifford had the following exchange:

Cosell: Yes, we have to say it. Remember this is just a football game, no matter who wins or loses.

An unspeakable tragedy confirmed to us by ABC News in New York City: John Lennon, outside of his apartment building on the West Side of New York City, the most famous perhaps, of all of The Beatles, shot twice in the back, rushed to Roosevelt Hospital, dead on arrival.

Hard to go back to the game after that news flash, which, in duty bound, we have to Frank?

Gifford: (after a pause) Indeed, it is.

The following day, Ono issued a statement: "There is no funeral for John. John loved and prayed for the human race. Please do the same for him. Love, Yoko and Sean.
At least three Beatles fans committed suicide after the murder, .

Ono released a solo album, Season of Glass, in 1981. The cover of the album is a photograph of Lennon's blood-spattered glasses. That same year she also released "Walking on Thin Ice", the song the Lennons had mixed at the Record Plant less than an hour before he was murdered, as a single.

On 9 October 2007, Ono dedicated a new memorial called the Imagine Peace Tower, located on the island of Viðey, off the coast of Reykjavík, Iceland. Each year, between 9 October and 8 December,

Last edited:

lorenhough

"All My Loving" ?

The surgeon also noted—as did other witnesses—that, at the moment Lennon was pronounced dead, a Beatles song ("All My Loving") came over the hospital's sound system?? WHAT???LH what was the words the big boys sang for JOHNs send off?

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you

I'll pretend that I'm kissing
The lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true
And then while I'm away

All my loving I will send to you
All my loving, darling I'll be true

Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away

All my loving, darling I'll be true
All my loving, all my loving ooh

Why would they give the baby boomers and there children, this book for the 60 YEARS in school? So we would understand the writing on the wall?

On the English side of the GGS in G is-is this there message to us? 500,000,000 the rest Fu! from the rock-a-fellow boys shields?

I was the only one left in the tomb then. I sort of liked it, in a way. It was so nice and peaceful. Then, all of a sudden, you’d never guess what I saw on the wall. Another “Fuck you.” It was written with a red crayon or something, right under the glass part of the wall, under the stones, in the holy of holies. Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye.

The “Fuck You” is an oath that is taken to the death – it will be on their gravestones. Notice that there is no place on earth that one can escape this curse. Joe A

In 2008, the stones were defaced with
polyurethane paint and graffiti with slogans such as "Death to the new world order". Wired a big boys magazine called the defacement "the first serious act of vandalism in the Guidestones' history".

In September 2014, an employee of the Elbert County maintenance department contacted the FBI when the stones were vandalized with graffiti including the phrase "I Am Isis, goddess of love." WHO IS ISIS?

WHY HER? SHE IS THE ADOTED MOTHER [Mary] OF ANUBIS THE JUGE OF US ALL?

On September 22nd (after a tip on September 11th), local blogger 'Van' (waiting for the van to come; smith mason) Smith. VAN reported that a granite cube inscribed with the numbers "20" and "14" had been installed in a square notch in the corner of the English language stone.

Smith noted the notch's appearance in 2009. [maybe as a answer to 2008 defacement?]

The cube was later removed and destroyed by the stone cutter master mason who appeared to be an Elberton official with a god father olive oil red tee shirt, as recorded in a video which showed additional markings of "8", "16", "MM" and "JAM." WIKI ....the care taker said they have another stone for it.

A masonic ritual video by 'envy life'; starts with the lighteye of the sun that tracks the day; coming through the guide stones as above, words appear; envy life the # 904 role in like dice or cast cubes; and you hear a scary thunder. alea iacta esto" let the die be cast." Caesar

REV 9:04 They were told not to damage the grass of the earth, or any green plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their forehead. X as in the old testament.

“Sons of Light” as Robert Burns describes Freemasonry, has sworn to implement an ‘Apocalyspe’ on all non-Masons and to kill everyone who exposes the organization’s plans.

In an episode of The Simpsons, Mr Burns hallucinates and sees talking flies saying: "Freemasons rule the world."
also LOL!
LOL - joker is
LOL, an acronym for laughing out loud or laugh out loud, is a common element of Internet slang. It was used historically on Usenet but is now widespread in other ...
Who can read the right side in roman letters? I see this.
The monogram OF Emporer Contstantine, and the abbreviation Xmas for Christmas. also 3 hour glasses used in the 3rd degree rite'

• Hourglass - Masonic - Wikidot
      masonic.wikidot.com/hourglass
      The hourglass is an emblem of human life. Behold! how swiftly the sands run, and how rapidly our lives are drawing to a close! We cannot without astonishment behold ...

Last edited:

lorenhough

"All My Loving" ?
Tomorrow I'll miss you
I'll pretend that I'm kissing
The lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true

The “Fuck You” is an oath that is taken to the death – it will be on their gravestones. Notice that there is no place on earth that one can escape this curse. Joe A
The construction "Holy of Holies" is a literal translation of a Hebrew idiom which is intended to express "servant of servants" (Gen 9:25), "Sabbath of sabbaths" (Ex 31:15), "God of gods" (Deut 10:17), "Vanity of vanities" (Eccl 1:2), "Song of songs" (Song of Songs 1:1), "king of kings" (Ezra 7:12), etc.

Roman Christianity and its replacement ‘secret organization’, the Freemasons are spoon feeding the kids RYE ; for power; for them and there families and friends for eternity?

That’s the whole trouble. You can’t ever find a place that’s nice and peaceful, because there isn’t any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you’re not looking, somebody’ll sneak up and write “Fuck you” right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it’ll say “Holden Caulfield” on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it’ll say “Fuck you.” I’m positive, in fact.
'from The Catcher in the Rye.
Sorry no grave, no tomb, stone for John; just ashes to ashes and dust to dust? I JUST IMAGINE what's spelled out under, IMAGINE, IN THE CENTRAL PARK.

SEE THE ChECKER BOARD? black and white=heaven and hell in harmony, I-m-a-'G'od-in-'E'ternity? notice G is the middles of the sun. circle with in circles.

Lodges were dedicated to King Solomon, our modern lodges are dedicated to the Holy Sts. John. " is represented in every regular and well-governed lodge a certain point within a circle, emborderd by two parallel perpendicular lines, representing those saints." This symbol of the point within the circle is far older than King Solomon's Temple. The two lines which emborder it, and which we consider represent the Saints, were originally representative of the summer and winter solstices.

Imagine all the people living life in peace
You may say I'm a dreamer,
but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world
You may say I'm a dreamer,
but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one

freemasonic 'Meditation Rooms' and getting the 3rd degree. in the Masonic Temple

J. D. Salinger

en.wikipedia.org

• Jerome David "J. D." Salinger was an American writer who won acclaim early in life. He led a very private life for more than a half-century. He published his final original work in 1965 and gave his last interview in 1980. [after john was shot with his book] do you think he knows what it means? sssssss LH
what time is it?
The insignia [below] seems to represent the same thing that the song I am the Walrus does. That is a a focus on the Book of Revelation and the coming Apocalypse.Joe A.
Revelation 6 King James Version (KJV)
6 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

• *2 And I saw, and behold a 'white' horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

• 3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

• *4 And there went out another horse that was 'red': and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

• *5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a 'black' horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

• 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

• 7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
    8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

• 9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

• 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

• 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

• 12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

• 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
  • 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
“Like hell it is.” I took it off and looked at it. I sort of closed one eye, like I was taking aim at it. “This is a people shooting hat,” I said. “I shoot people in this hat.”

• 1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security?

• Agencies tamp down speculation over hollow-point ammo ...
      Aug 17, 2012 · Obscure federal agencies triggered a firestorm of theories this week after they put out orders for thousands of rounds of deadly hollow-point ...not even used in wars. why?
    • Who needs ammo when you can be sprayed like a weed? why rye ?
      Gin a body meet a body,
      Comin’ thro the grain;
      Gin a body fuck a body,
      Cunt’s a body’s ain.
      Gin a body meet a body,

By a body’s sel,
      What na body fucks a body,
      Wad a body tell.

• Anyway, I’m sort of glad they’ve got the atomic bomb invented; If there’s ever another war, I’m going to sit right the hell on top of it. I’ll volunteer for it, I swear to God I will. See the shooting hat?,” “I shoot people in this hat.”

Last edited:

lorenhough

March 5, 2015 http://www.gnosticmedia.com/CatcherintheRyeTypology

src="
" 11 min talks about shakes spear, introducing language what is the 15 min great secret of masons? etc, Cristofer Marlow stabbed in the eye; insights about movies network tells the truth and gets in trouble; freemason, 1974 'wicker man' religion at the top and how they play with people, with clues knowing how they will react, the policeman was masonic checker board band on his hat black and white heaven and hell and they have the right to use the black force. 'mind factor' 2003 use of chipping and microwave on
people; 'Eyes wide shut', do as the will. 'Brain storm' predictive programing, programing you. 'Final cut' elec. record of your life. Hollywood cast its spell.

="
" The Wicker Man (1973 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia They reveal Rowan is not the sacrifice - Howie is. He fits their criteria: he came of his own free will, by representing The Law has "the power of a king", is a virgin, and is a fool. The villagers force him inside a giant wicker man statue, set it ablaze and surround it, singing the Middle English folk song "Sumer Is Icumen In." Inside the wicker man, a terrified Howie recites Psalm 23, and prays to God. He damns the islanders as the wicker man collapses in flames, revealing the setting sun.

Burning Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is a week-long new old age annual event that began in San Francisco's Baker Beach in 1986 and migrated to the Black Rock Desert in northern Nevada, in the United States.

Last edited:

lorenhough

.At the Tomb

Three rites were ceremonially necessary at the burial site; the consecration of the resting place, the casting of earth on the remains, and the purification of all polluted by death. If the body was to be buried, it would be lowered into the grave with a couch or in a coffin of burnt clay or stone. If a cremation was to take place, there was a shallow grave filled with dry wood. After the cremation is over, earth is heaped over ashes. In later times, cremation took place in a sarcophagus. The burnt remains was placed in ustrina, which was not a part of the sepulchrum, and placed on a pile of wood. During the cremation, spices, perfumes, gifts and tokens were thrown on the burning pyre. The pyre was lighted by a relative, who avoided looking during the act. After extinguishing embers with water or wine, all people present says a final farewell. Water of purification was sprinkled three times over the people; and only the immediate family remained. The ashes was dried by cloth, and the ceremonial bone was buried.

A' pig' was sacrificed to the burial grounds holy.

Masada (Modern Hebrew מצדה metzadá "fortress") is an ancient fortification in the Southern District of Israel situated on top of an isolated rock plateau (akin to a mesa) on the eastern edge of the Judaean Desert, overlooking the Dead Sea' near the dead sea scrolls;

Carbon dating of textiles found with the remains in the cave on masada indicate they are contemporaneous with the period of the Revolt and 'pig' bones were also present (occasionally occurring for Roman burials due to pig sacrifices);

this indicates that the remains may belong to non-Jewish Roman soldiers or civilians who occupied the site before or after the siege. Zias also questioned whether there were so many as 24 individuals present, since only 4% of that number of bones was recovered.
up the killing ramp with there killing hats. killin 'pigs' for sacrifice. for hog heavens sake!
Siege of Masada
here they come

Date Late 72 – early 73
Belligerents Jewish Sicarii Roman Empire Commanders and leaders Eleazar ben Ya'ir Lucius Flavius Silva
Strength 967, including non-combatants
Legio X Fretensis 4,800 the X men on the mount the ones that live. with the mark

Julius Caesar's Famed 10th Legion - Ancient Rome Polo
  1. Legio X Fretensis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. ("Tenth legion of the Strait") was a legion of the Imperial Roman army. It was founded by Augustus Caesar in 41/40 BC to fight during the ..
  3. .X Fretensis symbols were the bull — the holy animal of the goddess Venus

4. (mythical ancestor of the gens Julia) — a ship (probably a reference to the Battles of Naulochus and/or Actium), the god Neptune, and a 'boar.' The symbol of Taurus may also mean that it was organized between 20 April and 20 May.

Casualties and losses
960 dead, 7 captured

The siege of Masada was one of the final events in the First Jewish–Roman War, occurring from 73 to 74 CE on a large hilltop in current-day Israel. The siege was chronicled by Flavius Josephus, a Jewish rebel leader captured by the Romans, in whose service he became a historian. According to Josephus the long siege by the troops of the Roman Empire led to the mass suicide of the Sicarii rebels and resident Jewish families of the Masada fortress.

In 73 CE, the Roman governor of Iudaea Lucius Flavius Silva headed the Roman legion X Fretensis and laid siege to Masada. The Roman legion surrounded Masada, and built a circumvallation wall and then a siege ramp against the western face of the plateau.

According to Josephus, "The Jews hoped that all of their nation beyond the Euphrates would join together with them to raise an insurrection," but in the end there were only 960 Jewish Zealots who fought the Roman army at Masada. When these Zealots were trapped on top of Masada with nowhere to run,

Josephus tells us that the Zealots believed "it [was] by the will of God, and by necessity, that [they] are to die."

Originally, Jewish rebels on top of Masada 'threw 'stones' at those building and constructing the ramp. When this plan was realized, the Romans put captured Jewish prisoners from previously conquered towns to work the ramp. The Jewish people on top of Masada stopped killing those who built the ramp, choosing not to kill their fellow Jews, even though they understood this might result in the Romans penetrating the fortress.

According to William Whiston, translator of Josephus, two women, who survived the suicide by hiding inside a cistern along with five children, repeated Eleazar ben Ya'ir's exhortations to his followers, prior to the mass suicide, verbatim to the Romans;

"Since we long ago resolved never to be servants to the Romans, nor to any other than to God Himself, Who alone is the true and just Lord of mankind, the time is now come that obliges us to make that resolution true in practice ... We were the very first that revolted, and we are the last to fight against them; and I cannot but esteem it as a favor that God has granted us, that it is still in our power to die bravely, and in a state of freedom."
— Elazar ben Yair

the double cross boar pig

Last edited:

lorenhough

Caesar's X Legion flag and standard, Mascot Bull, ship, Neptune, boar

ramp red X bull hat kill kill kill kill kill

see more on gg stones story here on this form; http://postflaviana.org/community/index.php?threads/shakesperes-tepoligy-oligarchy.12/page-2#post-203
killin hat

X Fretensis was centrally involved in the First Jewish-Roman War (66–73), under the supreme command of Vespasian.
Vespasian's son, Titus finished the suppression of the revolt.
When Tarichacae and Gamla were conquered, the X Fretensis moved to Scythopolis (modern Bet She'an), just west of the Jordan River. In the summer of 68, X Fretensis destroyed the monastery of Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls are believed to have originated. Its winter camp was at Jericho.

By 70, the rebellion in all of Judaea had been crushed, except for Jerusalem and a few fortresses, including Masada. In that year X Fretensis, in conjunction with V Macedonica, XII Fulminata, and XV Apollinaris, began the siege of Jerusalem, strong hold of the rebellion.

also in Caesars bible,

The X camped on the Mount of Olives. [Caesar walk naked in the olives where and when Jesus is kissed]
. According to Josephus (vol. III of his history of Judaean war) Larcius Lepidus was the commanding officer of the X Legion. The siege of Jerusalem lasted five months and the besieged population experienced all the terrible rigors of starvation. Finally, the legions succeeded in taking the city, which was then subjected to destruction.<" ="
"<="
" >"X ª Legion" mentioned in the first stanza was the elite of the Roman dictator Julius Caesar, famous for his loyalty to the commander and to Rome, took to the field in the Civil War to deal with Pompey, defeating him after crossing the Rubicon.

For this reason, the natural comparison to the "Tenth Flotilla MAS", remained faithful to the Italian-German alleance, even after the armistice of '8 September 1943. The words of the hymn were written by Olsoufieff Daria Borghese, the russian princess married by the "black prince" Junio Valerio Scipione Borghese, the Commander of the X ª MAS.

---------------------------------------------

When Rome seemed to have been defeated,
rose the invincible Tenth Legion,
won the barbarian enemy on the field
Rome regained peace with honor.

When the shameless 8 September
the traitor denied the Fatherland,
arose from the sea the Tenth Flotilla
and took up arms at the cry of "For Honor".

"Tenth," Our Flotilla
that mocked England,
victorious in Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar.
Already victorious on the sea,
now also on the ground
You win!

Ships of Italy that you were stolen,
not in battle but by treachery,
our brothers prisoners or dead
we make you this sworn:

We swear that we will return
where God wanted our flag,
We swear that we will fight
until peace returns with honor!

Tenth, our Flotilla
that beffasti England,
victorious in Alexandria,
Malta, Algiers, and Gibraltar.
Already victorious on the sea,
now also on the ground
You win!
Ancient Roman (Tenth Legion) Legio X Equestris
Remnants of one of several legionary camps of X Fretensis at Masada in Israel, just outside the circumvallation wall which can be seen at the bottom of the image. killing ramp;

X Fretensis symbols were the bull,ship, boar Nickname Fretensis, "of the sea strait"unique and splendidly researched story, following the trials and triumphs of Julius Caesar's Legio X-arguably the most famous legion of its day-from its activation to the slogging battle of Munda and from Thapsus, Caesar's tactical masterpiece, to the grim siege of the Jewish fortress of Masada. More than a mere unit account, it incorporates the history of Rome and the Roman army at the height of their power and gory glory. Many military historians consider Caesar's legions the world's most efficient infantry before the arrival of gunpowder. Roman history at a critical point in European civilization.

Tenth Legion as he follows Caesar and his men along the blood-soaked fringes of the Empire.

Last edited:

lorenhough

s
Caesar's X Legion flag and standard, Mascot Bull, ship, Neptune, boar
ramp red X bull hat skake-spear king Lear kill kill kill kill kill the bulls head is down read to;

see more on gg stones story here on this form; http://postflaviana.org/community/index.php?threads/shakesperes-tepoligy-oligarchy.12/page-2#post-203
killin hat
Ancient Roman (Tenth Legion) Legio X Equestris Solid Silver
Remnants of one of several legionary camps of X Fretensis at Masada in Israel, just outside the circumvallation wall which can be seen at the bottom of the image. killing ramp
X Fretensis symbols were the bull,ship, boar Nickname Fretensis, "of the sea strait"

bible Ese. 4; And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark [X] upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
[set a mark: Heb. mark a mark]
5And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

6Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
[utterly: Heb. to destruction]

7And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

8And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

9Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.[full of blood: Heb. filled with, etc].

10 [X]And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

or Caesar can reverse saving those with the X [tenth] by
Roman military decorations and punishments - Wikipedia ...
When the Roman soldier ... this rule was that if a prisoner died due to the punishment inflicted by Roman ... He assembled the two legions and pulled out every '10th.' ...

="
"

got the bull by the horn. little killing cap one aiming eye
Rabbinic literature;

In another story, Hadrian got down from his chariot and bowed to a Jewish girl afflicted with leprosy. When queried by his soldiers as to why he did this, Hadrian responded with a dual verse from the book of Isaiah in praise of the nation of Israel "So says God the redeemer of Israel to the downtrodden soul to the (made) repulsive nation, kings will view and stand."

The Malbim commentary to the book of Daniel comments how Hadrian erected a statue of himself at the site of the Bet HaMikdash on a day marking the anniversary of the Temple's destruction by Titus.
According to Jewish historical records of that time Hananiah, is reported as saying: "A lion once pounced upon its prey and got a bone stuck in his throat. He then said, 'Whosoever comes and takes it out, I will give to him a reward.' An Egyptian heron came along whose bill is long, and reaching down into the lion's throat, extracted the bone. The bird then said to the lion, 'Give to me my reward.' The lion replied, 'Just be happy that you can say, I went down into the lion's mouth and I came out alive and well.' It is the same with us. It is enough that we have gone into this nation and came out with our lives."

WARNING [1.55 min in ] THIS HAS SCEEN OF DEATH; THIS trailer had 250,000 hits in the 1st 30 days, he

C raised $60.000 in funding to make movie but 4 years later this is what happened he C was a very good spokesman. ="
"http://www.infowars.com/gray-state-movie/
» Gray State Movie Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on ...
www.infowars.com/gray-state-movie
Americans, quarantined to militarized districts, become a population ripe for tyrannical control. Fearmongering, terrorism, police state, martial law, war, arrest ...

GREY STATE, The Rise By David Crowley. JUST RELEASED ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=aflFJhDpTUI
Following the deaths of David and his family and in a shocking new twist to the recent news about the murder of David Crowly, writer/ director of the documentary known as Gray State: The Rise, a documentary that exposes the NWO Global Police State has just been released in it’s raw uncut version.

Its interesting how they have managed to release this film now. It has been on the editing table for yrs now and then the death of David Crowley and family has encouraged its release. Obviously they are using the tragedy to promote the video, question is how did they get it done so fast, after years of no success?

NOTE: We do no know if this is in fact a sanctioned release of the film. The last we had understood the film would not be released. However that being said things change. The Name from GRAY to GREY leaves us suspicious.
Also
“Gray State” Found DEAD in “Apparent Suicide”

Gray vs. grey -
Gray and grey are different spellings of the same word, and both are used throughout the English-speaking world. But gray is more common in American English, while grey is more common in all the other main varieties of English. In the U.K., for instance, grey appears about twenty times for every instance of gray. In the U.S. the ratio is reversed.

Last edited:

lorenhough

The Murat Shrine, now officially known as Old National Centre and originally known as the Murat Temple and Murat Centre, is an entertainment venue in Indianapolis, Indiana, owned by the Murat Shriners of the Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine. It is the oldest stage house in downtown Indianapolis that is still standing, the only Shrine temple in the world with a French-originating name, and the largest Shrine temple in North America.
Indianapolis Shriners, was given its charter on June 4, 1884. The first potentate was John T. Brush, who served as such from 1884 to 1897. Lew Wallace and Thomas Taggart were among their first Ceremonial Class, held in 1885. By the end of the first year, there were 105 members. The Indianapolis Valley of Scottish Rite gave them the Townsley and Wiggans "Pork House" for their meetings.
The Murat Temple was built in 1909 by the William P. Jungclaus Company using the designs of Murat Shriner Oscar D. Bohlen, with Middle Eastern and Egyptian stylings that were fitting for a building intended for Shriners. Its namesake is the Nubian Desert oasis Bir Murat, which was named for the Frenchman Joachim Murat, who was one of Napoleon's generals in his Egyptian campaign

The Murat Shrine is mostly known by the people of Indianapolis for its theater, which was built in 1910. In its early days it featured Broadway plays and even a 1932 speech by Winston Churchill. Between 1948 and 1963, it was the only road show venue in Indianapolis. Before Clowes Memorial Hall opened in 1963, it was the home of the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra; the Orchestra only survived the Great Depression due to the nominal fee the Temple charged the Orchestra for using the theatre. The orchestra made recordings with Fabien Sevitzky in the theater for RCA Victor between 1941 and 1953. The Indianapolis Opera Company briefly used the facility during the 1980s.
In 1984, the Murat Shriners had the second largest membership of all Shrine temples in the world

The building is themed after Islamic temples found in the Middle East and Egypt. Features of the building include stained-glass windows, terra cotta trim, minarets, and brown and yellow brick banding. A 208-foot (63 m) tall tower is at the southeast corner. An addition to the temple was designed to blend with the existing structure.

The Egyptian-themed auditorium, added as part of the 1922 addition, had already been planned before the discovery of Tutankhamun's 'tomb,' which coincided with the opening of the auditorium.

lorenhough

‘Aquarius: The Age of Evil’ examines the history of the new world order. It demonstrates that the new world order is New Age oriented. The Zeitgeist films and movement are exposed and shown to have ties to the New Age, Theosophy, Freemasonry and the new world order movements. It covers Benjamin Creme, Maitreya, 2012 and the utopian New Age coadjutors who have infiltrated the patriot-movement. The film investigates how the Bible predicts the coming new world order dystopia. The film also covers such topics as: Share International, Alice Bailey, Helena Blavatsky, Madam Blavatsky, H.P. Blavatsky, Theosophy, Theosophical Society, Lucis Trust, lucifer Trust, Freemasonry, Masonic Lodges, communism, socialism and more. Called into question are the opinions and PUBLIC teachings of jordan maxwell, david icke, peter joseph, and d.m. murdock (aka acharya s)

Interviews with Constance Cumbey, Dr. Scott Johnson, and Chris White. Researched by Keith Thompson and Eric Brame.

http://www.conspiracyschool.com/video/aquarius-age-evil

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
‘Aquarius: The Age of Evil’
This 2010 documentary is by Keith "Truth" Thompson, whose website is at http://www.reformedapologeticsministries.com. He seems to be a Calvinist, and has been devoting most of his energy recently to refuting Muslims, Catholics and Atheists.

While the Zeitgeist film may contain some errors and may be subject to some dubious influences, nevertheless I believe it deserves to be highly recommended. Similarly as to the work of Acharya S, it may not be perfect but is generally excellent IMO.

Devan Evans responds to Thompson's criticism of Zeitgeist and Acharya at the following link:

https://zeitgeistresponds.wordpress.com/2010/05/28/responding-to-keith-thompson’s-“refutation-of-acharya-s’s-followers-at-‘feethought-nation’”/

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Oh the irony of it all. Imagine someone complaining about the coming new age, who is an adherent of the fishy dominant prior new age religion. I wonder where Thompson would place Joseph Atwill in terms of being a contributor to the coming of this new age and the debasing of the dominant exoteric cultural pillar (Jesus) of the old (esoteric) Pythagorean and Platonic one?

Jesus said he would be with us till the end of the Age. And yesterday, in Madison Square Garden it was announced (in Spanish) that the next age's messiah had arrived (the reading of Isaiah 9:2-7), immediately after a visit to the Ground Zero - Bottomless Pit of Revelation 9.

Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.​

Apollo, the Sun, was present, of course, on 9/11. In the mythos he sends Corvus the crow to fetch water (along with Apollo's bowl, the Krater) for the feast he plans in honor of nearby Zeus. But Corvus tarries too long at a fig tree waiting for figs to ripen, and when he returns too late, the angry Apollo throws Corvus and the Krater far away (to Shanksville apparently).

Janis, the two-faced god, was invoked by Christ Augustus because he looked back at the past age while also looking forward to the next age, the age announced by Virgil's 4th Eclogue, proudly co-opted by Roman Christianity. Castor and Pollux were invoked in Acts to announce the inauguration of Pauline Christianity's arrival to Rome and to Rome's Jews (including most all of them whose parents loved messiah Julius and Christ Augustus). Castor and Pollux were present in the heavens looking down directly on the real life drama in NYC on 9/11, with father Jupiter (Zeus) immediately between them. Denoted precisely by the position of the Moon, when the twin (tower) Castor falls it marks the end of the prior age, and when Pollux follows suit, it marks the beginning of the next. Castor and Pollux were the twin saviors of the Greco-Roman's age prior to Xianity's, complete with a twin upright cross.

The Shmetoniacs (messianic Jews and fundamentalist Xians (including many in Congress)) have it that God ordered the Al Qaeda hijackers to attack NYC with his iron rod of smiting (like he had the Assyrians do to Israel), because of our American debauchery. (Jerry and I will indeed have to update 911-strike.com now.) In that Isaiah period episode, Jerusalem was spared, but in 9/11 the Salomon Brothers Building (Building 7) was also destroyed, with the twin towers also standing in as the columns Jachin and Boaz, the temple and pillars central to Freemasonry.

With this latter, it appears that many elements of the 'divine' drama are being presented in somewhat reverse typological order. For instance, the temple gets destroyed and then later we are presented with a pope who: champions the poor, suffers the children, allegedly cleans the Vatican banking scandals, and after first being told how much more robust this one is than his predecessor - we are now being constantly told that he wont take rest (for health sake) because he says his time is short only into his 2 and a half year reign. Jesus's campaign was 3 years. Hmmm

New Age?

lorenhough

‘Aquarius: The Age of Evil’ examines the history of the new world order. It demonstrates that the new world order is New Age oriented. The Zeitgeist films and movement are exposed and shown to have ties to the New Age, Theosophy, Freemasonry and the new world order movements. It covers Benjamin Creme, Maitreya, 2012 and the utopian New Age coadjutors who have infiltrated the patriot-movement. The film investigates how the Bible predicts the coming new world order dystopia. The film also covers such topics as: Share International, Alice Bailey, Helena Blavatsky, Madam Blavatsky, H.P. Blavatsky, Theosophy, Theosophical Society, Lucis Trust, lucifer Trust, Freemasonry, Masonic Lodges, communism, socialism and more. Called into question are the opinions and PUBLIC teachings of jordan maxwell, david icke, peter joseph, and d.m. murdock (aka acharya s)

Interviews with Constance Cumbey, Dr. Scott Johnson, and Chris White. Researched by Keith Thompson and Eric Brame.

http://www.conspiracyschool.com/video/aquarius-age-evil
Just as the ancient Greek hierophants created the mysteries of Eleusis, just as Emperor Titus created the story of Jesus and Christianity, just as the Levitical priests created Judaism and the “chosen” ideology; today the elites have spun a new religion, the New Dark Age, a.k.a. the Archaic Revival –and they call this reverse direction into history “evolution”. Wasson, McKenna, Leary, and Hoffman are but the hierophants of this New Dark Age, and its new mystery religion, which is nothing but mind control in disguise.
. Let's not poison the well but look at everything fact by fact point by point we do not have to agree with everything someone's says but some points are worth bringing up, that they bring up. Were all in the same boat as joe would say no matter what the gatekeepers like to make fun of. Some Christian and none Christian make good points now and then. Let not the foxes stock the chickens. Let the chickens roost. Where they may. Joe debunks (the CIA) Bill's and Helens "course in miracles" the classic book for the coming of the new age stinking thinking. "There is no world!" "nothing is true". "You are not a body."

Love is all you need. Strawberry Fields forever. Turn the other cheek. The new age is just a perfected form of slavery, just like Caesar's messiah. Where the slave loves being a slave. Without knowing he's a slave. The new age the big boys talk about is the brave New World. thats the irony, some people just don't get.

LH

Last edited: