Who actually owns this site??

lorenhough

greeting members and all

Please let me clear up some things about this site;

jerry and jerry's Payed man Richard, run this site! jerry owns it, and has final say.

joe atwill has no final say over it, no final control, and is not able to edited this site . if they do something joe doesn't like there is nothing he can do about it.. but complain; jerry makes the rules as he goes; jerry some times takes down my Post and others with out asking me. this is not a open free speech site .. joe does not have control of it.
if you don't believe Please feel free to ask joe.
you can contact joe at his site by email; and talk to him on the Phone for a small fee; that's how I first meet joe on the Phone;

Again let me say joe atwill does have total control of 'caesars messiah' web site, be sure and visit it; LH

http://www.caesarsmessiah.com/index.html

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
So you are Joe's Whiny Oracle, after all. It is my understanding that Joe insisted to Jerry that you weren't. You'd think that if he was so upset with either of us that he would complain about it personally. Anybody who checks the member data here can see that Joe is capable of posting comments and opening new threads, JUST LIKE YOU, unfortunately. Or are you saying that Joe is being held hostage somehow, but we've left him email and phone to communicate with?

We've been through this more times than I care to remember, and yet you never take up your promise to leave and set up your web site with Joe. You have no dialog whatsoever on your radiation forum, so where do you get off.

How many incoherent rambling messages do you have here lorenbyronhough?

How about Joe?

Rough tuff Hough gets his potty cleaned up occasionally when it is clear that his focus is only on smearing us as being racists and such. If you do the math he also has the most messages that have not been liked, meaning lorenbyronhough is provably the most unliked member here.

I have detailed your BS here before, and I still don't believe that you attended and helped set up hippy acid parties and didn't partake yourself. Unless, that is, they really were enlightened that they had designated drivers back then or ... else you were up to something else.

You are the one who wanted to censor Joe from talking about chimpigs and such. In any case, I am certain that Joe is too busy with his efforts to construct the CCM, so he can continue his and my dialog here that he wanted and which we had started. Plus he has agreed to several other related projects that were suggested then.

I understand that you are close friends with Collectivist as well. Is that correct? Just that you disagree about gold and such?

A dispute also arose among them as to which one of them was to be regarded as the greatest. But he said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles lord it over them; and those in authority over them are called benefactors. But not so with you; rather the greatest among you must become like the youngest, and the leader like one who serves. For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one at the table? But I am among you as one who serves."

Luke 22:24 (NRSV)

Richard Stanley

Administrator
On this roasting day of breathing burning ashes, a silver lining graces us from the ominous orange clouds. Interesting verses, especially about the "kings of the Gentiles lord it over them", and that "those in authority over" these kings are deemed benefactors. Hmmm, someone has authority over the kings of the Gentiles?

It is interesting that Jesus invokes the theme of the "younger" as the blessing of Abraham is passed onto the younger son, such as Ephraim, and definately not to Judah (from which we are told (by Titus and his minions) Jesus did not descend.) But if Cleopatra was the lineage of Jesus, then she did at least have royal Egyptian blood intermingled with the Ptolomaic.

20Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you. 21But, behold, the hand of him that betrayeth me is with me on the table. 22And truly the Son of man goeth, as it was determined: but woe unto that man by whom he is betrayed! 23And they began to inquire among themselves, which of them it was that should do this thing. (Luke 22:20-23 KJV)​

It might serve to note here that lorenbyronhough is an extreme meat eater. Thus the verses you provided may be better rendered in the KJV:

26But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve. 27For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth. (Luke 22:26-27 KJV)​

This thread is so ironic, as it is ousia's thread complaining about the wolves, Jerry and me. And then ousia himself had to chastise lorenbyronroughandtoughhuffandpuff about 'ownership rights'. And here, Joe's mincing Oracle, who tears the head off of live bunnies and cabbits before eating them whole, so as to boost his rough and tuff testosterone levels, so that he can create dozens of belated chimpigs before he passes on ... to appease his once denied vanity.

After touting the glories of Capitalism, he sits idly watching the natives grasping my property and eat it, instead of righteously beating them senselessly so as to collect the lucre rightly owed to human owners who providentially own said land by the licence of the proper divine king. I say that this is evidence that he is a crypto, and thus why is Joe knowing having a proven crypto obsequiously in his ear?

Joe, like Kenneth Atchity (the author of the Messiah Matrix celebrating the Jesuit takeover - admitting that Augustus is indeed the original Son of God - aka Julius Caesar), is an admitted neo-Augustan, and it is beyond curious to me that his obsequious brown nosing friend likes to rail so against the Jesuits. As we are all learning here, the Jesuits are merely the Christ militant organization to shepherd the flocks into the next New Age, the New World Order, as was done for Augustus by Virgil's 4th Eclogue.

Lorenbyronhough left Kansas, including his family members, because millions there are now dead and dying from Fukushima radiation. Prior, he fled California back to Kansas, because of his drug arrests, after he was NOT the founder and president of Rainbow Lite Vitamins, as he first claimed to us. He once told my apparently ignorant self that a real farmer, such as he, does not need water to grow crops. The one whom he stole 100 hundred kilos of medical marijuana from said that he could not grow ice at the North Pole. But I know that this is just hyperbole because anyone can grow ice there, even with Global Warming.

But in any case, he is not in Kansas anymore ... while Jerry and I are working to unveal the Wizard(s).

lorenbyronroughandtoughhuffandpuff used to regal us about how nubile young hippies and rich old women used to flock to massage his massive purple Kansas pork sausauge, and then kvetch about the loss of his (only) child to abortion, about all his failed messiahs / gurus, and that has now led him to live on the Jesuit seminary grounds on Fiji (with its high speed Internet connection). At least, I assume that this is where he is living because he ignored my question about this.

lorenhough

greeting members and all

Please let me clear up some things about this site;

jerry and jerry's Payed man Richard, run this site! jerry owns it, and has final say.

joe atwill has no final say over it, no final control, and is not able to edited this site . if they do something joe doesn't like there is nothing he can do about it.. but complain; jerry makes the rules as he goes; jerry some times takes down my Post and others with out asking me. this is not a open free speech site .. joe does not have control of it.
if you don't believe Please feel free to ask joe.
you can contact joe at his site by email; and talk to him on the Phone for a small fee; that's how I first meet joe on the Phone;

Again let me say joe atwill does have total control of 'caesars messiah' web site, be sure and visit it; LH

http://www.caesarsmessiah.com/index.html
Who actually owns this site?? a member on this site asked;
to expand...jerry wrote
It's registered to my name, and there's no incorporated entity involved. So when it comes to identifying somebody to blame (like for example, libel lawsuits related to name-calling), it would be me.

As to who gets the credit, we view it as a joint venture operated by Rick, Joe and myself.

members get no credit mmmm in jerrys own words;

as I said jerry would say its a joint venture but what does that mean.?????????????
as I said jerry has registered it in his name only;
joe can not edit it or have final say on any thing; and only can compline if jerry and rich mistreat members on this site; LH
Richard loves attack the man; not the message
I have no contact with other members other then joe
to say I am close to any member with out Proof is just foolish talk the fact is I am not close to any other member just ask them ;; 'I rest my case'

I am happy living this site for good wish all friends well. loren from Fiji

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
I am happy living this site for good wish all friends well. loren from Fiji
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

to say I am close to any member with out Proof is just foolish talk the fact is I am not close to any other member just ask them ;; 'I rest my case'
Good thing you're not a lawyer, or the president of a vitamin company either.

Instaid I said:
I understand that you are close friends with Collectivist as well. Is that correct?
I was just going by Collectivist's own claims, but you LIE, as usual, and here you convert my question into an assertion.

I have no contact with other members other then joe
Well, I have it on good account that you do regularly talk to Joe, so you are correct here. In fact, on a previous demonic fit of yours we suggested that you merely send all of your research directly to Joe, and then he could sort it out for himself. Jerry and I also suggest other behavioral modifications that you could try but you sooner or later revert to form.

There are many many things that disturb me about you, and one is your false piety, complaining about "circle jerks" and such while constantly issuing the letters FU, when we all know what that means. [ed. note: Rick originally spelled it out, which is a violation of site rules.]

Ditto!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Loren is correct that the site is registered in my name. As such, I take full responsibility for it, and I delete and/or edit posts by the members from time to time, to comply with the site policies.

It's also true that Rick is paid for his work on the site. Furthermore, Joe receives half of all income received by the site, both donations and Amazon partner income (of which we haven't actually collected any so far, because I haven't met all their demands for information.)

Joe and I have never formalized any business relationship, or written up any contract with respect to this site -- though I try to keep him happy so that he'll continue to post materials here from time to time. Since Joe's material is so prominently positioned, some people do have the impression that this is Joe's website, but this is true only on an informal basis.

Maybe we need an 'about' page, that would spell all this out.

Last edited:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
joe atwill has no final say over it, no final control, and is not able to edited this site .
Rick pointed out to me that this is not true: Joe has a password with full edit rights (though he generally chooses not to use it) and more importantly, as far as I know, Joe has no objections or concerns about the way Rick and I have been managing the site.

Also, Loren, this sort of thing reads like a personal attack against our management of the site. We don't appreciate it, and (especially since I can't remember how many times you've said you're going to quit) I've decided to ban your account. Sorry, but this is the end of the road.

Richard Stanley

Administrator
[ed. note: Rick originally spelled it out, which is a violation of site rules.]
I'm not totally sure what the difference between using the acronym is from spelling it out. Typically the standard practice is to use the expression "expletive deleted".

So perhaps we could use a global "search and replace" function on the database to replace those naughty expressions with the likes of "[expletive acronym deleted]shima", for example?

In any case, Jerry, I would like to complain that you used those very acronym letters just above. :rolleyes:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to complain that you used those very acronym letters just above.
It's exactly like Loren said: I'm the webmaster and I get to make up the rules as I go along. In this case, I'm following what Joe has explained to me as the policy at Revolution Radio, which is allegedly designed to comply with FCC regulations. 'Expletive Deleted' is all fine and good, but sometimes it's important that the readers understand which expletive we're talking about -- especially if we're referring Salinger. Of course it's considered OK for high schoolers to read Salinger even though he also spells out the complete expletive, but I guess he gets a free pass.