'White Americans' as a Scapegoat Class

I'M STARTING A NEW THREAD!

Okay, let's say that I accept part of your thesis. Jews are a scapegoat class because there are always others involved in their more egregious activities. Through no fault of their own, they are singled out and persecuted. Am I hearing you right?

I would like to propose that white Americans are also a scapegoat class, and that Jews are scapegoating us. Let's take slavery as a first example. White Americans are guilty for black slavery in America. Everybody knows that, right?

Here's a scene from the (((Spielberg))) movie, "Amistad." Note the opening with a white man holding up a cross on a slave ship, followed by scenes of horrendous suffering and humiliation by black slaves:

So, here we have a Jew giving everyone the impression that white Christian men are responsible for the slave trade. Where are the small hats? We don't see them. Maybe they are back in America, underwriting the slave ship, or owning it. But who cares? Not the Jews.

Of course, only a tiny percentage of Americans actually owned slaves, maybe 2% of them at the height of the slave trade, right? Jefferson had to send the Navy to stop Barbary pirates from capturing Americans for slavery. And many others were involved in slavery. Black Africans themselves sold slaves in Africa, some blacks in America owned black slaves, and even some Indians owned black slaves. South Americans owned black slaves. And Jews owned black slaves.

Various sources, including Jewish sources, have claimed that 40% of Jewish households in America owned black slaves. Of course, you'll probably dispute these assertions, and it's hard to find a reliable scholarly source. David Duke cites Jewish sources, but you have already rejected Jewish publications as possibly not true. What do you think - they were bragging to themselves?

Here's a source you may be able to accept, concerning (((Aaron Lopez))), the wealthiest person in Newport, RI by the early 1770's, and a man who owned slave ships, according to Jewish sources cited by David Duke. The Wikipedia article describes him as "underwriting" slave ships. This in an age when we have to hear endlessly about the guilt of men like Washington, who did not underwrite slave ships, and who freed his slaves. The whole article seems geared towards minimizing the slave angle, but the man was clearly not without guilt:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Lopez

It is white people who ended the slave trade in America. Why don't Jews stop pointing the finger at us, and publicly accept their part in it? They control most of the media. Why don't they clear this up for the dumbed down masses?

Here's the Wikipedia article about Washington for comparison on treatment of the slave issue:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington

Last edited:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
I'M STARTING A NEW THREAD!
Roger that, new thread started.

Jews are a scapegoat class because there are always others involved in their more egregious activities.Through no fault of their own, they are singled out and persecuted. Am I hearing you right?
I'm not sure we even said, 'through no fault of their own', exactly. Although indeed we argue that the primary cause is external to the Jews. At the same time, Jewish culture and religion, and certain actions by particular Jews, are contributing factors.

Identifying the Jews as the scapegoats, is primarily a matter of recognizing that the European nobility, the Catholic Church, and their heirs & successors are the big powerful dog, and the Jews are the little wagging tail. Not the other way 'round.

Of course, only a tiny percentage of Americans actually owned slaves, maybe 2% of them at the height of the slave trade, right?
Umm... no. According to the 1860 census, 27% of Southern households owned slaves. In Mississipi, the figure was 49%. And, the census figures may be low, because many households technically were leasing their slaves from the actual owners. See:

http://www.civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/aug/24/viral-image/viral-post-gets-it-wrong-extent-slavery-1860/

Various sources, including Jewish sources, have claimed that 40% of Jewish households in America owned black slaves.
As usual, you expect me to do your research for you. I traced this to a David Duke video entitled "The True World Masters of Slavery", where he attributes the figure to "United States Jewry 1776-1985, by Jacob Marcus, p. 586." This is a four-volume set, but I found the quote in Volume 1 of a 1989 edition preview at Google Books. It's attributed to footnote 47. From there the trail goes cold unless I buy the book. But it seems like a reputable source, so let's accept it. It's said that the largest settlement of Jewish people in America at that time was in Charleston. So, based on the evidence here identified: the rate of slave ownership among southern Jews was reasonably comparable to southern Americans in general, or maybe a little higher.

you have already rejected Jewish publications as possibly not true.
All publications are possibly true, and possibly not true. I don't recall 'rejecting' any publication, so much as just checking to see what the publications actually said.

Here's a source you may be able to accept, concerning (((Aaron Lopez))), the wealthiest person in Newport, RI by the early 1770's, and a man who owned slave ships, according to Jewish sources cited by David Duke. The Wikipedia article describes him as "underwriting" slave ships. This in an age when we have to hear endlessly about the guilt of men like Washington, who did not underwrite slave ships, and who freed his slaves. The whole article seems geared towards minimizing the slave angle, but the man was clearly not without guilt:
Wikipedia articles are only as good as the sources they're derived from, at best. It's clear that the sources support a diversity of opinion, and it would be a good idea to read The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews by Nation of Islam, as well as either Eli Faber's Jews, Slaves, and the Slave Trade: Setting the Record Straight or Saul Friedman's Jews and the American Slave Trade to get a complete picture.

Why don't Jews stop pointing the finger at us, and publicly accept their part in it?
Richard thinks it's because 'White Americans' are being set-up as the modern-day equivalents of the Jews of the 1st century, to be blamed for all past sins of the colonial era, and ultimately massacred as scapegoats. Probably Richard takes the 'white genocide' theory more seriously than I do? But it won't be all white Americans who suffer this fate, just the rural white 'mercans in Trump's base, who are going to be sold down the river. If you live in a Jewish neighborhood, or in a sanctuary city with plenty of multicultural citizens, you should be fine. At least, if Richard's relatively rosy scenario unfolds exactly as he predicts.

Nobody (and last of all us) would deny that Jews historically have owned slaves, as endorsed by both Old and New Testaments. It's not clear that slavery has ever ended, just that it's been largely replaced by more sophisticated but equally oppressive relationships known as "wage slavery".

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Richard thinks it's because 'White Americans' are being set-up as the modern-day equivalents of the Jews of the 1st century, to be blamed for all past sins of the colonial era, and ultimately massacred as scapegoats.
One has to be able to correctly parse your comments to get my thesis correct. As such, via selective quoting (ala Imperial Gentil Wizard Daweed Dookey) Miss Kitty has likely already breathlessly passed on the otherwise undisputable claim to her paranoid, neurotic, and schizo neoJewish zombie tribe (aren't they all?) that I think all 'White Americans' are being set-up for slaughter.

The White Zomboni Zealots (ZZ) du jour are indeed a stiff-necked, mostly circumsized lot, unwilling and/or unhappy to play reindeer games with the other tribes of the global imperium. "Off with their white heads" says their 'White' Queen.

That said, I'm dubious that the casus belli will be about the race-based slavery of yore, but rather the blithering zombie sins of today. These coward snowflake people are afraid of their own shadows, for practically every fake reason their gentil shepherds can invoke upon them. A literal barrage of trumpery.

From my Compact Oxford English Dictionary:
trumpery
(noun) articles, practices, or beliefs of superficial appeal, but little real value or worth.​
(adjective) showy but worthless, illusory​

And:
trump
(noun usages) ... 2. a valuable resource that may be used, especially as a surprise, to gain an advantage. ... 4. Australia / New Zealand informal, a person in authority.​
(verb usages) 3. (trump up) invent (a false accusation or excuse).​

One can be fairly sure that such as Imperial Wizards are part of the gentil Shepherd class and will thus ride out the tribulation in comfort at a figurative Pella resort, maybe an 'offshore' Trump resort. If Miss Kitty has not already booked her tickets to Italy (Roma), she may be better off telling her neighbors that she mistook her kitty litter for kool-aide, much like the prior 'Jews' have for however long they have variously been 'Jews'.

Last edited:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
One has to be able to correctly parse your comments to get my thesis correct.
Zomboni zealots? 'their' White Queen? blithering zombie sins? coward snowflake people? Kitty litter? kool aide?

How is anybody supposed to parse this?? And you think my comments are easy to misquote, or misunderstand?

What sort of 'tribulation' are you expecting anyhow, if it can be escaped by hiding in a Trump resort? How about a semi-rural Oregon homestead with five cows, would that do?

... the otherwise undisputable claim... that I think all 'White Americans' are being set-up for slaughter.
But it's not your claim or mine, and it's certainly not otherwise indisputable, right?? Not all white Americans are being set-up for slaughter, but just Trump's nationalist Christian Zionist base, with their cache of AR-15's?

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Ok, I made some clarifications. Such as: "Off with their heads" says 'their' White Queen" changes to:

"Off with their white heads" says their 'White' Queen."​

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Space Jesus only allows me to see what he wants me to see Jerry. Therefore, I have to try to fill in the gaps with my imagination.

What's your beef now? You don't believe that numerous Trump Towers across the globe can be designated No Trib Zones? What's the purpose in having a Pella, real or typological, to begin with then?

Pella Iowa, in case you don't remember, has its closest large airport in Omaha, Nebraska. This is where all the WTC company execs flew to hang out on 9/11/2001. And Dubya met them there after telling little black school children in Jupiter, Florida about a goat.

Jupiter? Jupiter is the alter-ego of Space Jesus, born on 9/23/2017.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Space Jesus only allows me to see what he wants me to see Jerry. Therefore, I have to try to fill in the gaps with my imagination.

What's your beef now? You don't believe that numerous Trump Towers across the globe can be designated No Trib Zones?
You're right: even if I could figure out what you're talking about, I still wouldn't believe it. Prophet without honor & all that.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Specifically what? Do you remember what Pella was?
I don't believe any plausible facsimile of Pella would survive nuclear war, or even a major eco-collapse. The apocalyptic program was written before invention of modern technology. I believe in a real, final apocalypse, not some half baked apocalypse where the elite ride it out in their penthouse, or even their refurbished ICBM silo.

I'm confused about zombies vs. snowflakes. Snowflakes are liberals and immigrants, right? Zombies are tough with their AR-15's and are not at all like snowflakes, at least not unless they're being shot at. But, my prediction really boils down to what Tom Lehrer said: we all go together when we go.

Also if Trump is Samson, who is the 'White' queen? Not appeared yet?

And I'm completely stumped about about kitty litter and/or kool aide, and especially why Miss Kitty would want to discuss kitty litter and kool aide with the neighborhood.

My parents played this on the Grundig when I was small. Between that and the air raid drills at school, I guess I never recovered.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
I don't believe any plausible facsimile of Pella would survive nuclear war, or even a major eco-collapse. The apocalyptic program was written before invention of modern technology. I believe in a real, final apocalypse, not some half baked apocalypse where the elite ride it out in their penthouse, or even their refurbished ICBM silo.
I don't believe that there will be much, if any, nuclear war. One doesn't shit in their kitchen. The bloodshed will be more targeted to those that will be a problem for the new order. The Russians and Chinese will thus be relieved.

What good is giving a good apocalypse if you can't control the circumstances?

I'm confused about zombies vs. snowflakes. Snowflakes are liberals and immigrants, right?
I reserve the right to use 'snowflake' more broadly, to any class of whiny people, like neurotic, entitled, zenophobic, hypocritical White people, afraid of their shadows, claiming to be Christians while acting otherwise. They say: "I love my country so much, let's destroy everything about it." And: "I go to church and admit to Jesus that I'm a sinner, so when I get home my shit doesn't stink, and never did". And: "Besides, let's blame everything on everyone else". And: My Bible, both testaments say that I should have slaves, but fuck that, I'm too much of a snowflake to defend Jesus".

How's that?

You did get zombies correct at least.
Also if Trump is Samson, who is the 'White' queen? Not appeared yet?
This was just a reference to Alice in Wonderland. I reserve the right to mix typologies. o_O

And I'm completely stumped about about kitty litter and/or kool aide, and especially why Miss Kitty would want to discuss kitty litter and kool aide with the neighborhood.
Space Jesus has clearly stated that not every mystery can be revealed, and therefore some level of crypticism must be maintained. He likes a dash of humor as well, BTW.

But, I will provide one hint. Her neighbors are mostly Jews.

Richard Stanley

Administrator
I request that we change the title of this thread to something more 'revealing' :eek: like "Neurotic 'White' Zealots as the New Order's Typological Scapegoats (or Demoniac Pigs of Gadara)".

Suchender

..... recognizing that the European nobility, the Catholic Church, and their heirs & successors are the big powerful dog, and the Jews are the little wagging tail.
..... a tail which is happily moving, left-right-left-right (in nice harmony).

Both, dog and tail, made for each other ?
:rolleyes:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Both, dog and tail, made for each other ?
Exactly.

Now if Miss Kitty could just grasp this, we could all harmoniously sing: "The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain".

Of course, the Catholic traditionalists and neoCatholics insist that the tail has been wagging the dog for some time. However, this all falls apart if one goes all the way back to the procreation of the dog, when the Roman 'tale' was getting wrapped around some circumsized sausage.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
However, this all falls apart if one goes all the way back to the procreation of the dog, when the Roman 'tale' was getting wrapped around some circumsized sausage.
Unfortunately, this damn forum software won't let me "Like Myself". I Like Myself, I Really Do".

But, I wonder if my prior post would be so well liked if I claim, as per the Postflavian analysis, that the (literal and figurative) copulation was all part of "God's' Hegelian Plan"? And that 'God' is ... (just as I have written).