War, conspiracy and cosmology (forked from Trumping der Fuhrer)

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Possibly so, who knows the actual time, as Jesus says?
Suchender, FYI, this goes to the crux of a long-standing debate between Richard and myself. Richard is postulating the existence of a very old, very powerful conspiracy of Royal and Noble bloodlines, possibly going back all the way to the Egyptian pharaohs. The conspirators understand the ancient dialectic between Christianity and Judaism, they study the biblical prophecies and their astronomical corollaries, and they seek to fulfill the prophecies as they were written. For me, it's a big enough problem just to show that this conspiracy even exists, although I believe it probably does.

But if this conspiracy does exist, I see the conspirators as a small, embattled group, constantly fighting against emergent modernity, and failing to achieve their goals much of the time. And, it seems to me that technology has evolved way beyond the wildest dreams of the ancient prophets. They could not possibly have anticipated problems such as human-driven climate change, massive industrially-driven extinctions of life forms crucial for human survival, natural resource exhaustion, or nuclear warfare. So, those Royalist conspirators seem to be also moving forward like Zombies, unable to adequately modify their goals to fit new circumstances.

Richard is generally confident that the Conspirators have matters entirely under control, and thus that they can indeed bring the present era to its targeted conclusion in exactly 2070. Some sort of important population reduction event may indeed happen in 2023 if Giles is reading the tea-leaves correctly, but if so, it will be just another milestone in a long process.

There will be a great war, just not in next 5 years. China is not ready to take over the U.S., and won't be until it reaches a critical mass of her naval forces. This may happen in the next 15 years ? But not in 5.
As the situation is unfolding, it seems likely that China will be allied with Russia. If you follow pro-Russian authors such as Dmitry Orlov, they tout recent Russian innovations such as hypersonic torpedoes, and claim that the entire US Navy consists of sitting ducks that will be blown out of the water at the first initiation of hostilities. I believe it's correct that Russia has developed hypersonic weapons, but I haven't seen any analysis of whether they really have manufactured and deployed enough of the weapons to overcome US numerical superiority. Do you happen to know of any objective, reliable analysis of the true balance of power in the naval arena?

If things go further, and there is a full-blown nuclear exchange, I see no reason to doubt this analysis that just appeared this morning at Saker's website:

http://thesaker.is/war-essay-the-consequences-of-nuclear-war-on-us-society/

The structural features of US society make it extremely susceptible to nuclear war. Some of these attributes include: population density, energy dependence, reliance on information technology and social instability.

1. Population Density A dozen regions comprise the major economic centers which drive the US economy (20). Approximately 2/3 of the US population lives on littoral areas of the country- 38% on the East Coast (Atlantic Ocean), 16% on West Coast (Pacific Ocean) and 12% on the Gulf Coast (21).

2) Energy US society is highly energy dependent. The US has 5% of the world’s population but consumes 18% of the world’s energy. Approximately 65% of electricity is generated from fossil fuel (oil, natural gas and coal) while 20% is obtained from nuclear power (22, 23). Nuclear power plants rely on electrically powered pumps to circulate water around the reactor cores to keep them from overheating. When these pumps cease functioning, the reactor cores overheat and literally undergo a “meltdown” releasing highly radioactive uranium fuel assemblies into the environment, which occurred during the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear plant accident in Ukraine (24) and the 2011 Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster in Japan (25).

3) Transportation and Agriculture. Our transportation “system” relies on energy inefficient automobiles and planes as the primary means of local and distant travel. US agriculture is extremely energy-dependent, requiring 10 calories of energy to produce 1 calorie of food (26). Further, the average food commodity transits 1500 miles from production point to consumption site- e.g., California strawberries in PA (usually transported on diesel fueled trucks; 27).

4. Information Technology – The functioning of our society- industries and businesses which provide jobs and keep our economy running, healthcare, educational system and the government all rely on information flow to function (28). This system encompasses local computers, the internet and fiber optic cables serving as data pipelines, computer server farms and “cloud” storage facilities, all of which consume lots of electricity (29).

5. Social Instability Our society is extremely polarized- exemplified by the election of Donald Trump in November, 2016. Following Trump’s election, there has been a rise in racist, neo-Nazi groups as we saw in Charlottesville, VA (30).

Likely Targets

In the case of a major conflict, key targets in the US will include military installations, major cities and energy infrastructure, the last two being “soft” targets, easily hit and difficult to defend. Attacks on energy related facilities will include electrical generating stations, oil and natural gas production sites and refineries, storage facilities, pipelines and loading docks. Also targeted will be fiber optic cables and computer server farms and storage facilities. When this happens, the US economy and society will completely cease normal functioning. Electrical generation will stop and the pumps required for distribution of potable water and operation of sewage treatment plants stop working, resulting in the rapid development of Cholera epidemics, as observed in Yemen (31, 32). Rapidly dwindling supplies of gasoline and diesel fuel mean that transportation is greatly restricted, businesses, hospitals and education facilities, heavily reliant on electricity and information technology completely stop functioning. Energy intensive agricultural production rapidly declines resulting in food shortages and starvation. Lack of electricity causes the electric pumps circulating water around reactor cores of the 98 nuclear power plants currently operating in the country (23) to stop, resulting in core meltdowns, producing Fukushima and Chernobyl- like nuclear disasters across the US. These economic and social disruptions will likely lead to vast social panic and unrest across the country, resulting in violent confrontations such as occurred in Charlottesville, VA, 2017.

There is no way an energy intensive, technologically advanced society like the US can adapt to conditions following a major war. This will likely lead to complete destruction of the US as a country and may well lead to extinction of the human species. With the exception of a handful of journalists such as Professor Michel Chossudovsky, director of the Centre for Research on Globalization, Steve Lendman, Geopolitical analyst, Helen Caldicott, Australian physician and anti-nuclear activist, and discussion of a “nuclear winter” following a nuclear war (33), there has been little discussion about the direct impact of a major war on US society by mainstream media outlets. ....

Notes:

20. The Dozen Regional Powerhouses Driving the U.S. Economy by Richard Florida

Mar 12, 2014; Link: www.citylab.com/life/2014/03/dozen-regional-powerhouses-driving-us-economy/8575/

21. People- Geographic Distribution of US Population; Link: www.theusaonline.com/people/geographic-distribution.htm

22. What is U.S. electricity generation by energy source? Link: www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3

23. Nuclear Power in the USA (Updated Oct, 2018); Link: www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/country-profiles/countries-t-z/usa-nuclear-power.aspx

24. Backgrounder on Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Accident; Link: www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/fact-sheets/chernobyl-bg.html

25. Fukushima Daiichi Accident; Link: www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/safety-and-security/safety-of-plants/fukushima-accident.aspx

26. How to Feed the World By Michael Pollan. Newsweek, May 19, 2008; Link: michaelpollan.com/articles-archive/how-to-feed-the-world/

27. How Far Does Your Food Travel to Get to Your Plate? Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture (CUESA); Link: cuesa.org/learn/how-far-does-your-food-travel-get-your-plate

28. More Dependence on Internet Leads to More Cyberattacks Worldwide by Elizabeth Lee. VOA, Aug 26, 2017; Link: www.voanews.com/a/dependence-on-internet-leads-to-more-cyberattacks/4001728.html

29. The Surprisingly Large Energy Footprint of the Digital Economy. Our computers and smartphones might seem clean, but the digital economy uses a tenth of the world’s electricity — and that share will only increase, with serious consequences for the economy and the environment. By Bryan Walsh. Time, Aug. 14, 2013; Link: science.time.com/2013/08/14/power-drain-the-digital-cloud-is-using-more-energy-than-you-think/

30. Charlottesville rally violence: How we got here. By Eliott C. McLaughlin, CNN Aug. 14, 2017; Link: www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/charlottesville-rally-timeline-tick-tock/index.html

31. Yemen is currently facing the largest documented cholera epidemic in modern times. A new report warns it could get worse. By Alanna Shaikh, MPH UN dispatch May 08, 2018; Link: www.undispatch.com/yemen-is-currently-facing-the-largest-documented-cholera-epidemic-in-modern-times-a-new-report-warns-it-could-get-worse/

32. Cholera epidemic in Yemen, 2016–18: an analysis of surveillance data. By Anton Camacho, et al. The Lancet Global Health Lancet Glob Health 2018; 6: e680–690; Link: www.thelancet.com/action/showPdf?pii=S2214-109X%2818%2930230-4

33. The Risk of Nuclear Winter by Seth Baum May 29, 2015; Link: fas.org/pir-pubs/risk-nuclear-winter/​

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Richard is generally confident that the Conspirators have matters entirely under control, and thus that they can indeed bring the present era to its targeted conclusion in exactly 2070.
I believe that they have their various human flocks under pretty good control, and thus they have a better positioned themselves to transmit their genes forward than do their human sheep. As time has moved forward, not only does Herodotus's reporting keep looking better, but so does Solon's, via Plato.

If the Russians attack our nuclear power plants, does this still make them the ever good guys Jerry? What if the Chinese sell us back our thorium power technology rather than also doing the same to us as the Russians?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
If the Russians attack our nuclear power plants, does this still make them the ever good guys Jerry?
Among nations, there is no such thing as pure "good" or "evil", but these things are a matter of degree. Contrary to the propaganda we are continually subjected to, it's my opinion that the Russian government is closer to the "good" end of the scale, than our US government is. But that doesn't mean we should count on the Russian military to benevolently refrain from targeting US nuclear power plants in a full-on ballistic missile exchange.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Among nations, there is no such thing as pure "good" or "evil", but these things are a matter of degree. Contrary to the propaganda we are continually subjected to, it's my opinion that the Russian government is closer to the "good" end of the scale, than our US government is. But that doesn't mean we should count on the Russian military to benevolently refrain from targeting US nuclear power plants in a full-on ballistic missile exchange.
I see them as just fulfilling their role in the script, just like we do. They generally have the same propaganda and attitudes in reverse, only now they are fascio-mafia bears instead of communist-mafia bears.

Last edited by a moderator:

Suchender

.....US numerical superiority. Do you happen to know of any objective, reliable analysis of the true balance of power in the naval arena?
Not a weapons expert, and they are of secondary importance, in my opinion.
So, a numerical superiority may be sufficient to make 'the public' believe a war is winnable. As Afghanistan shows, this is not the case in the real world.
Of course there are many examples to the contrary, in conventional wars.
The thing is, we are clearly beyond those conventional times, as the destruction of WTC on 9/11 shows. Those energy weapons are a big unknown (definitely to 'the public').

Last edited:

Suchender

Richard is postulating the existence of a very old, very powerful conspiracy of Royal and Noble bloodlines, possibly going back all the way to the Egyptian pharaohs...... For me, it's a big enough problem just to show that this conspiracy even exists, although I believe it probably does..... But if this conspiracy does exist.... They could not possibly have anticipated problems such as......
Richard is generally confident that the Conspirators have matters entirely under control....
I can give you just my opinion on this because we don't have the facts for difinitive conclusions.

No human could possibly anticipate the industrial and the information revolutions. Some more to come ? This is just beyond human capacity.
That means there must be a structure in place which is guiding the process as the events unfold (and making those events happen/possible).
What if Hidden Hand was telling the truth !?
https://www.exopolitics.org/hidden-hand-dialogue-reveals-extraterrestrial-factor-in-illuminati-control-of-earth/
You can find a PDF of the conversation on the internet.

On this point I am more on your side, Jerry, than on Richard's.

But what do I konw !? Nothing !

The basis of everything in this world is the nature of the Universe, which is NOT based on gravity, as we are made to believe by the Matrix, but is electric in it's nature.

You already looked into the work of The Tunderbolts Project.
Here is a long video on the origin of our world. It's a bit long, but you can go to 1,20h time to see what I mean, Jerry.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
No human could possibly anticipate the industrial and the information revolutions. Some more to come ? This is just beyond human capacity.
That means there must be a structure in place which is guiding the process as the events unfold (and making those events happen/possible).
What if Hidden Hand was telling the truth !?
On this point I am more on your side, Jerry, than on Richard's.

But what do I konw !? Nothing !
What if the scientists are correct, that 'modern' humans have been hanging around Earth for 300K years or so?
And that ~12K years ago, the oceans were ~400 feet lower, and most 'urban' humans may have lived closer to the oceans then?
And that such as the Vedas say that the prior human civilizations destroyed themselves?

We are all slaves and victims of our respective cognitive biases, aka The Box.

Who could have imaged, some decades ago, that some Greek fisherman would haul up from an ancient shipwreck some corroded chunk of metal that turned out to be an intricate geared mechanism that precisely models the motions of our solar system?

Suchender

What if the scientists are correct......And that such as the Vedas say that the prior human civilizations destroyed themselves?

We are all slaves and victims of our respective cognitive biases, aka The Box.
..... some corroded chunk of metal that turned out to be an intricate geared mechanism that precisely models the motions of our solar system?
Good points, Richard !

I guess I don't have enough imagination to come up with a 'human mechanism' 1) to concoct a workable (!) plan of world domination (not talking about conquest); 2) successfully adapt that plan to given situations/changes over millenia; 3) to do that with an unimaginable (for me) consistency from one generation to the next, and next, and next....

Human history shows that all systems are falling apart at some point in time.

The conspirators must be super-super-human to make it work over 3.000 years or longer !

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Human history shows that all systems are falling apart at some point in time.

The conspirators must be super-super-human to make it work over 3.000 years or longer !
There is a human institution that is almost 2,000 years old, by its own reckoning, and at least that long under the present guise. And it claims that its leader is next to 'God', and that when you die they know whether such as Suchender has been naughty or nice. They even have the power to grant some of its human sheep dispensation to do otherwise naughty things, for the 'greater good' of the human flock of course. Its leader is accorded as the Substitute (aka Vicar) in Waiting for the son of this genocidal god of Love, otherwise known as the King of Kings. But there are presently not enough kings remaining on Earth, due to the evil deniers of, and killers of, this son.

But they predict that this situation will be remedied, their agents, apostles such as Steve Bannon and Jordan Pederson et al., are flagellating the testosterone levels of the various white beta males into a frothy orgasm that will soon be ready to spew God's Love upon all come the right time, ... to be revealed.

1) to concoct a workable (!) plan of world domination (not talking about conquest)
Didn't they make you read the Bible in Germany, or was it only the priests that did so? The priests of that institution I just mentioned. As I have posted on at the forum, the OT has 120 references to global domination, while the NT has (only) 80 of them.

The Apostle Paul was made (fictionally) to bring his Christianity to Rome on board the ship, Castor and Pollux, who were the twin saviors of the Greco-Roman world for the millenium prior to Christianity. The twins were hatched from an egg along with their sister Helen, but they 'tragically' died before they could come join the Trojan War to return their dear sister to Greece. The fall of Troy becoming the similarly fictive marker for the end of the Late Bronze Age and all the civilizations of the Eastern Mediterranean (except for Egypt) and their 'globalization' du jour. But in any case, the process would later take the name of 'Hellenization' under Alexander's aegis, when he took up the new mantle of globalization, via 'conquest'. Such seems to come and go like waves ebb and flow; it has cyclic phases of: conquest, colonization, consolidation, and schism; all managed by the human shepherds of their human sheep.

One millennium before that was the collapse of the so-called Indus Valley Culture, with the courses of its great rivers being altered, perhaps they being remembered in the Biblical names of Abram, Sarah, and Haggar? As the scholar Malati Shendge suggests, the Semitic versus 'Arya' dialectic already existed at this time, long before the son of Jacob.

Suchender

Three Types of Conquest

History reveals nations can be conquered by the use of one or more of three methods.

1. The most common is conquest by war. In time, though, this method usually fails, because the captives hate the captors and rise up and drive them out if they can. Much force is needed to maintain control, making it expensive for the conqueror.

2. Another method is by religion, where men are convinced they must give their captors part of their earnings as "obedience to God." Such a captivity is vulnerable to philosophical exposure or by overthrow by armed force, since religion by its nature lacks military force to regain control, once its captives become disillusioned.

3. The third method can be called economic conquest. It takes place when nations are placed under "tribute" without the use of visible force or coercion, so that the victims do not realize they have been conquered. "Tribute" is collected from them in the form of "legal" debts and taxes, and they believe they are paying it for their own good, for the good of others, or to protect all from some enemy. Their captors become their "benefactors" and "protectors".

Although this is the slowest to impose. It is often quite long lasting, as the captives do not see any military force arrayed against them, their religion is left more or less intact, they have freedom to speak and travel, and they participate in "elections" for their rulers. Without realizing it, they are conquered, and the instruments of their own society are used to transfer their wealth to their captors and make the conquest complete.

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Where do you see method 3 being imposed historically with such long lasting impact?

Would you agree that the imposition of Romano-Christian feudal serfdom upon Europe was a combination of all 3 methods, and that it lasted a very, very long time? Albeit that the serfs of Europe did not have the freedom to speak and travel as their 'uppity' descendants do today.