The Trumputin versus Globalists False Dialectic

Richard Stanley

Administrator
The following is the first draft of my 'concise' perspective of the Trump tableau. Note that I have created the dialectic distinction of neoRome and neoZealot.

Presumed points of agreement:
  1. Trump is a high-order criminal, no matter the lens of perspective
  2. There is a 'global' network of individuals pressing for increased Globalization (neoRome)
    1. Those with the most influence appear to have little concern with various profiteering leading inevitably to income inequity and large scale economic disruption to vulnerable segments
  3. There is a looser global coalition of cultural nationalists of both Right and Left stripes (neoZealots), (imperfectly) known variously as populists, 'patriots', NRA gun rights zealots, race nationalists, evangelicals, progressives, etc.
    1. Many of this diverse coalition are Putophiles [sic], based upon various motivations (more below)
    2. Per Vladimir Pozner, 'America' (the Real Deep State) created today's Putin. (more below)
Points of departure:
  1. Trump is indeed an 'actor' (a so-called Lifetime Actor), either witting (most likely IMO) or unwitting, ultimately working for the corrupt Globalist enterprise
    1. The propagandic obverse of George Washington, Trump cannot tell the Truth
    2. The Globalist enterprise is an historical continuum, operating on the hundreds of globalist expressions found in the Bible, the cultural backbone of Western Civilization (which includes the (fake) East, e.g. Russia
    3. As such Trump is reprising the roles of Samson, the curious (double) agent of chaos, and an agent of one of the Beasts of Revelation (in a Futurist millennial interpretation)
      1. This branding is what provides Trump strong political purchase amongst his Low Church religious base
    4. Trump has masterfully adapted fascio-populist messaging (ala Hitler) and co-opted disaffected white elements of the Democratic base (ala Bill Clinton)
  2. A key common component of Putophilia is: "the perceived enemy of my enemy (e.g. the American/Globalist Deep State) is obviously my friend"
    1. Putin is portrayed domestically, including by the Orthodox Church, as a literal apocalyptic millennial messiah
    2. Putin plays the role of a foil, where via numerous circumstances Judaic Israel cannot fulfill this specific role as the 'West's' institutional antithesis
      1. 'America' (writ large) indeed 'created' Putin
        1. If you don't have a sufficient enemy for the globalist task at hand, you must create one
          1. So, provide the pretexts, such as the Wolfowitz Doctrine
        2. Such synthetic foils creates the justification for increased military budgets, pretexts for various foreign deployments and 'defense' missions, leading to third party weapons sales, i.e. profits

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Trump is indeed an 'actor' (a so-called Lifetime Actor), either witting (most likely IMO) or unwitting, ultimately working for the corrupt Globalist enterprise
I'm not sure how it's possible to be an unwitting 'Lifetime Actor'. I agree that Trump's interests & actions are well aligned with the "Globalist enterprise". He seems to be a perfect choice for that shadowy entity that is re-enacting the Book of Revelation, if indeed there is such an entity. But i don't think the evidence is solid enough to convince a Bayesian naysayer like some people we know.

Furthermore, I can't help but imagine that we would have come up with some sort of Biblical narrative for Hillary, if she had won. I admit it's hard to believe that it would be as good a parallel.

A key common component of Putophilia is: "the perceived enemy of my enemy (e.g. the American/Globalist Deep State) is obviously my friend"
We have to ask, first of all, in what sense was Putin 'created' by the "Globalist Deep State". On the one hand, it's possible that he has been a secret asset of this "Deep State" ever since his KGB days, and was deliberately selected by Yeltsin exactly because of his reliable alliance to that cause. In that case, Putin's public enmity to the American aspect of that Globalist Deep State would be completely fake, a matter of "perception" only.

But I don't think that's what Pozner was saying. He sees Russia as a genuine outsider to the West, and believes that Putin was force into his role by US and European actions. If that's correct, then Putin is not just a perceived enemy of America and the Globalist Deep State, but he is an actual enemy.

It's possible that Putin could be a friend of the Globalist Deep State, and an enemy to America, at the same time. Maybe the true home of the Globalist Deep State has never moved from Rome. Or, maybe it will move next to some underground lair in Argentina.

Whether Putin is only a perceived enemy of America, or an actual enemy, in either case the nuclear weapons and missiles are real. And so are the propaganda machines on both sides, whipping up enthusiasm for this upcoming war. Russophobia and Russiagate are propaganda tools of war hawks.

If Putin is America's enemy, does that make him my friend? Not hardly. Undoubtedly, he has a nuke targeted for the Eugene airport, three miles from my house. Nothing personal, I'm sure.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
One would also have to consider the word "directly" when parsing this legalese. I don't see it as a general fishing license.
Surely any legal challenge would examine the use of the word 'directly' as well 'any'. As to 'any' this has always been the concern for opponents of so-called independent investigations, because they have been able to go off in all sorts of tangential directions.

As to 'direct' the issue then becomes what possible quid pro quo might be involved between Trump and various Russians and their government. We are talking here about an individual with massive amounts of money flow with Russians (as publicly stated by one of his sons) and who lied, during the late campaign, that he had no business interests after having just signed a 'business' letter of intent to proceed with Trump Moscow. In my book this is "direct', and those aspects are not the end of the story.

I'm not sure how it's possible to be an unwitting 'Lifetime Actor'. I agree that Trump's interests & actions are well aligned with the "Globalist enterprise". He seems to be a perfect choice for that shadowy entity that is re-enacting the Book of Revelation, if indeed there is such an entity. But i don't think the evidence is solid enough to convince a Bayesian naysayer like some people we know.
While it seems counter-intuitive to consider the 'unwitting' possibility, the narratives of Trump's days from childhood do seem consistent with that he is a born pathological liar, a narcissist and psychopath, and that the 'nurture' component may have fed into this rather than mitigate such tendencies. He was born with not only a golden spoon in his mouth but a golden butt plug as well; made an entitled, literal millionaire by the age of eight. As such, he could easily have been profiled, such as to be steered to believe that he had this destiny to fulfill. Maybe he got to watch the TV show made especially for him, where the con man Trump fake saves a town and wants to build a wall in doing so.

Maybe plausible deniability was invented to deal with Bayesians eh? And, I wonder what percentage of Bayesians limit their analyses to surface narrative (e.g. official stories, etc.) versus allowing the possibilities of hidden agendas to guide historical affairs?

Furthermore, I can't help but imagine that we would have come up with some sort of Biblical narrative for Hillary, if she had won. I admit it's hard to believe that it would be as good a parallel.
"If she had won". There is no 'if' in my book. The Republican Party primary process and the Fox and Breitbart noise machines made him the preferred candidate, while Hillary had too many negatives going in, and failed to campaign in key areas - against advice.

Do we have election audit ability for the states of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania? Or any other 'swing' state for that matter?

But I don't think that's what Pozner was saying. He sees Russia as a genuine outsider to the West, and believes that Putin was force into his role by US and European actions. If that's correct, then Putin is not just a perceived enemy of America and the Globalist Deep State, but he is an actual enemy.
You are correct that Pozner was not implying this, but I agree with his words in any case. If Putin is sincerely, now, an antagonist then America, as neoRome, created the enemy it wanted. But still, I'm pretty sure Putin is schmart enough to understand the Great Game.

I'm sure that such as the NYT and the WaPo would dissallow that Putin is such an actor, so should you?

The evidence that the USSR was a controlled opposition front is pretty strong IMHO. Evidenced by such as how many complete purges Stalin had of his intel agencies top strata. How many hih level traitors to the cause could they have had? And Putin rose out of all that, from the KGB.

Whether Putin is only a perceived enemy of America, or an actual enemy, in either case the nuclear weapons and missiles are real. And so are the propaganda machines on both sides, whipping up enthusiasm for this upcoming war. Russophobia and Russiagate are propaganda tools of war hawks.
Fear is the stampede lubricant of the masses. That's what makes for more Dead Presidents. The junior countries become forced to choose sides, take in military and economic advisors, and then the Dead Presidents party.

If Putin is America's enemy, does that make him my friend? Not hardly. Undoubtedly, he has a nuke targeted for the Eugene airport, three miles from my house. Nothing personal, I'm sure.
Well, you are exceptional in this regard.

In any case the Wolfowitz Doctrine has been darkly successful for the profiteers, as was the infamous PNAC document talking about a need for a new Pearl Harbor.

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Alright Jerry, here it is, my outline of the Trump tableau, framed as Trump (and his frenemy, Vladimir Putin) against the Globalists. The real dialectic is the global elites (including the so-called 'American' Deep State, Trump and Putin) against everyone else.

(I still need to add the (The Intercept and Wikileaks) data leaks tableau into all this.)

Presumed points of agreement:
  1. Trump is a grifting criminal, no matter the lens of perspective
  2. There is a 'global' network of individuals pressing for increased Globalization (neoRome)
    1. Those with the most influence appear to have little to no concern with various incidental profiteering, leading inevitably to income inequity and large scale economic disruption to vulnerable segments
      1. In fact, the historical and present class inequality is parlayed upon
  3. There is a looser 'global' coalition of respective cultural nationalists of both Right and Left stripes (neoZealots), (imperfectly) known variously as populists, 'patriots', gun rights zealots, race nationalists, evangelicals, nationalist-progressives, etc.
    1. Many of this coalition are Putophiles [sic], based upon various motivations (more below)
    2. Per Vladimir Pozner, 'America' (directly or indirectly) created today's Putin. (more below)
Presumed points of departure:
  1. The Globalist enterprise is an historical (and genetic) continuum, operating on the hundreds of globalist expressions found in the Bible, the cultural backbone of Western Civilization (which includes the (fake) East, e.g. Russia)
  2. Trump is an 'actor' (a so-called Lifetime Actor), either witting (most likely IMO) or unwitting, ultimately working for the corrupt Globalist enterprise
    1. The propagandic obverse of George Washington, Trump cannot tell the Truth (because he is not supposed to)
    2. Trump is typologically reprising the roles of Samson, the curious (double) agent of Chaos, and an agent of one of the Beasts of Revelation (in a Futurist millennial interpretation)
      1. This branding is what provides Trump strong political purchase amongst his Low Church, fundamentalist religious base, aka the New Zealots, nationalists to be sacrificed in the furtherance of the Globalist enterprise
    3. Trump has masterfully adapted fascio-populist messaging (ala Hitler) and co-opted disaffected white elements of the Democratic base (via the Clinton stench)
  3. A key common component of Putophilia is: "the perceived enemy of my enemy (e.g. the American/Globalist Deep State) is obviously my friend"
    1. Putin is portrayed domestically, including by the Orthodox Church, as a literal apocalyptic millennial messiah
    2. Putin plays the role of a foil, where via numerous circumstances contemporary Judaic Israel cannot fulfill this specific role as the 'West's' institutional antithesis
      1. 'America' (writ large) indeed 'created' Putin
        1. If you don't have a sufficient enemy for the globalist task at hand, you must create one
          1. So, provide the pretexts, such as the Wolfowitz Doctrine
        2. Such synthetic foils creates the justification for increased military budgets, pretexts for various foreign deployments and 'defense' missions, leading to third party weapons sales, i.e. profits

Last edited: