The Pope Exposes Global Warming

lorenhough

The Pope’s Encyclical Exposes Real Agenda Behind Global Warming!

In the Encyclical, Pope Francis rationalizes the latest affiliation and position by dismissing those who question the evidence. Scientists practicing proper skeptical science and others with alternative views are dismissed in a very unchristian manner.

Obstructionist attitudes, even on the part of believers, can range from denial of the problem to indifference, nonchalant resignation or blind confidence in technical solutions.

Luckily, the climate change portion of the Encyclical is minimal and wrong. The evidence provided shows that those with “obstructionist attitudes” on climate are correct ;

Global warming was always that, the problem is most people still don’t know, although there are signs they are learning. The recent Pew Center poll indicates more people recognize global warming as a political issue. Publication of an article on WUWT discussing the ongoing debate about humans and their role in nature is another indicator. I commend Anthony Watts for recognizing the need for airing a wider context for the debate. The problem is most don’t know or understand the political issues involved. Few are aware of the link between global warming, climate change, and overpopulation. Most don’t know that the objectives of the United Nations Environment Program, the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) were to demand population reduction because too many people were using too many resources and destroying the Earth.

The person who believed this vehemently was Hans Schellnhuber, Director of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) so he became a senior advisor to the Vatican. He is a member of the IPCC, which might explain his appointment, but It might also be due to his beliefs as a Pantheist, which one dictionary defines as

the doctrine that God is the transcendent reality of which the material universe and human beings are only manifestations: it involves a denial of God’s personality and expresses a tendency to identify God and nature.

Some describe Pantheism is the antithesis of atheism, which would attract a religious group. However, Schellnhuber believes global warming will solve the overpopulation. In a presentation in Copenhagen in 2009 he said that if global temperatures rose 9 degrees Fahrenheit Earth’s population would be devastated. He commented,

“In a very cynical way, it’s a triumph for science because at last we have stabilized something –- namely the estimates for the carrying capacity of the planet, namely below 1 billion people,”

The irony lost on environmentalists and advocates against global warming is that if overpopulation is the real problem then according to Schellenhuber global warming offers a solution. The same argument holds for Malthusian controls, such as disease, wars, and famine.

The latest Encyclical by Pope Francis is a revolutionary document in which it appears Pope Francis decided that overpopulation is a bigger problem than Church doctrine, especially when the increased population is industrialized, developed and prosperous. These are exactly the positions underlying the goals of the UN Agenda 21, the White House, and most other nations. Like them, the Encyclical uses global warming as a front for a political agenda. The problem is the political agenda contradicts fundamental traditional Catholic belief and teaching. The church has always fought against birth control and abortions. Ironically, just 11 years ago the Vatican openly and actively fought the UN and the White House over these issues.

Overpopulation is the central concern of environmentalism and environmentalists. The concern obtained global and political attention in the 1960s through the Club of Rome and, in particular, the publication of Paul Ehrlich’s book The Population Bomb. Overpopulation remained a central issue through the 1970s and 1980s but moved to the background after 1988 when James Hansen appeared before the US Senate subcommittee and began the shift in the public arena to global warming. Publication of the first Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Report in 1990 shifted the focus to global warming in the scientific and political arena.

For the rest of the story! LH

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/07/05/the-popes-encyclical-exposes-real-agenda-behind-global-warming/

Last edited:
Thanks Loren, nice find. I really like wattsupwiththat.com, they seem very rational and critical in their approach, which is what we need today when these lunatics oligarchs are trying to get us to accept a whole host of social reorganization (like their new version of of a green sustainable approach to everything including food which to me smacks of agrarian reform ala communist agrarian reform fiasco) and a new feudal age. Have you been hearing LarkInTexas when he fills in for Jan on Gnostic Media radio, and his expositions on communitarianism? I'm pretty sure one of those shows a while back had a caller who was identifying the Pope and the ecumenical reformation we are seeing in the US and part and parcel to the new age religion that these NWO/Sabbatean/Illuminist/Oligarch types would like to see put into place. I have no good sources or citations on this but it's an interesting proposition considering what we now see with the Pope's defense of the global warming/climate change scam.

lorenhough

Thanks Loren, nice find. I really like wattsupwiththat.com, they seem very rational and critical in their approach, which is what we need today when these lunatics oligarchs are trying to get us to accept a whole host of social reorganization (like their new version of of a green sustainable approach to everything including food which to me smacks of agrarian reform ala communist agrarian reform fiasco) and a new feudal age. Have you been hearing LarkInTexas when he fills in for Jan on Gnostic Media radio, and his expositions on communitarianism? I'm pretty sure one of those shows a while back had a caller who was identifying the Pope and the ecumenical reformation we are seeing in the US and part and parcel to the new age religion that these NWO/Sabbatean/Illuminist/Oligarch types would like to see put into place. I have no good sources or citations on this but it's an interesting proposition considering what we now see with the Pope's defense of the global warming/climate change scam.
Hi Craig;
I have followed 'all' of Jan's stuff at gnostic media for the last 4 years; that's how I found Joe Atwill etc. between joe and jan its hard to go wrong. Its all I can do to keep up with them in my understanding of what's going on and how to live in this world we find our selves in. What a wonderful world it could be. I am so happy to be in Fiji now and learning from a people who were just in the stone age, and still have the foot in the door ready to go back to the stone age, that has worked for so long! Also to see how Empire takes over; being just 150 years ago. The high tec. world we live in; the past shows us the that the high tec. world seems to come and go. But we are still here, thank god and our ability to learn what it talks to survey; The western so called diet has not been good for the Fiji people, I am sorry to say its not been good for us all; Jan's diet he found with Dave Aspire 'bullet proof PDF' has change my life and family and friends; no wheat, lots of butter and sea salt, grass fed beef cooked under 300 degrees and lot of vegetables knowing which to steam in low heat and a little low sugar fruit like lemons and lime! etc. etc. LH

https://www.bulletproofexec.com/

THE BULLETPROOF DIET
www.bulletproofexec.com/downloads/bulletproofdiet.pdf · PDF file
The Bulletproof Diet is sponsored by The Bulletproof Executive and UpgradedSelf.com ... Title: BPE Diet v1.1-2 Author: bulletproofexec.com Created Date: 6/21/2012 7 ...

The Bulletproof Diet: Lose up to a Pound a Day, Reclaim ...
www.amazon.com/The-Bulletproof-Diet-Reclaim-Upgrade/dp/162336518X

The Bulletproof Diet, an anti-inflammatory program for hunger-free, rapid weight loss and peak performance.

Last edited:
Hi Craig;
I have followed 'all' of Jan's stuff at gnostic media for the last 4 years; that's how I found Joe Atwill etc. between joe and jan its hard to go wrong. Its all I can do to keep up with them in my understanding of what's going on and how to live in this world we find our selves in. What a wonderful world it could be. I am so happy to be in Fiji now and learning from a people who were just in the stone age, and still have the foot in the door ready to go back to the stone age, that has worked for so long! Also to see how Empire takes over; being just 150 years ago. The high tec. world we live in; the past shows us the that the high tec. world seems to come and go. But we are still here, thank god and our ability to learn what it talks to survey; The western so called diet has not been good for the Fiji people, I am sorry to say its not been good for us all; Jan's diet he found with Dave Aspire 'bullet proof PDF' has change my life and family and friends; no wheat, lots of butter and sea salt, grass fed beef cooked under 300 degrees and lot of vegetables knowing which to steam in low heat and a little low sugar fruit like lemons and lime! etc. etc. LH

https://www.bulletproofexec.com/

THE BULLETPROOF DIET
www.bulletproofexec.com/downloads/bulletproofdiet.pdf · PDF file
The Bulletproof Diet is sponsored by The Bulletproof Executive and UpgradedSelf.com ... Title: BPE Diet v1.1-2 Author: bulletproofexec.com Created Date: 6/21/2012 7 ...

The Bulletproof Diet: Lose up to a Pound a Day, Reclaim ...
www.amazon.com/The-Bulletproof-Diet-Reclaim-Upgrade/dp/162336518X

The Bulletproof Diet, an anti-inflammatory program for hunger-free, rapid weight loss and peak performance.
I'm right with you. Jan, Clint Richardson and if course the post Flaviana guys over here are my main go to people. There's a few others that seem legit possibly, like Alan Watt, maybe Sybel Edmonds. I'm still reeling in disenchantment from some other 'alternative news' sources that I have begun to scrutinize and realize are carnivals side shows or con jobs, but I guess that comes with the territory. I'm still tethered to a lot of tech I would like to shed, and my wife and I are in an upside down mortgage that we would like to change. We really want our own place where we can be more self sufficient and grow our own food etc..

I'm also on the low toxin bullet proof diet, for nine months now. I like it quite a bit my self, though I think I have to get my joints in better shape so I can start working out again. I've lost about fifteen pounds getting off wheat and going low toxin ketogenic but I have a thyroid issue that may be helping keep some of the excess weight on, to the tune of any extra fifty pounds or so I still need to shed. So it's a challenge but I'm working at it. I deFinitely feel much much better as a result of the diet change. I'm still trying to go fully organic but organic foods where I am are a little pricey, so I do some organic and substitute with supplements, dodge all GMO and wash everything best I can.

I'm glad you are in Fiji. We need more people like you who are able to recon safer areas for the future if both America bad Canada start to get dicey. At this point it's mostly the radiological or pollution risks that bother me. I'm of the opinion that America and Canada are too large to control (land mass and geography) so if everything went south here itenerent Americans and Canadian I think would likely just grab guns and set stuff straight. At least that's my belief in our American spirit, Canadian pride, our just plain stubborn or stupid thinking etc. There may be some wishful thinking there I know. I'm not convinced we are going to see a massive collapse but I'm aware of the impending Shemittah cycle ending and all the drill craziness so something is in the wind.

lorenhough

I'm right with you. Jan, Clint Richardson and if course the post Flaviana guys over here are my main go to people. There's a few others that seem legit possibly, like Alan Watt, maybe Sybel Edmonds. I'm still reeling in disenchantment from some other 'alternative news' sources that I have begun to scrutinize and realize are carnivals side shows or con jobs, but I guess that comes with the territory. I'm still tethered to a lot of tech I would like to shed, and my wife and I are in an upside down mortgage that we would like to change. We really want our own place where we can be more self sufficient and grow our own food etc.. .

I'm also on the low toxin bullet proof diet, for nine months now. I like it quite a bit my self, though I think I have to get my joints in better shape so I can start working out again. I've lost about fifteen pounds getting off wheat and going low toxin ketogenic but I have a thyroid issue that may be helping keep some of the excess weight on, to the tune of any extra fifty pounds or so I still need to shed. So it's a challenge but I'm working at it. I deFinitely feel much much better as a result of the diet change. I'm still trying to go fully organic but organic foods where I am are a little pricey, so I do some organic and substitute with supplements, dodge all GMO and wash everything best I can.

I'm glad you are in Fiji. We need more people like you who are able to recon safer areas for the future if both America bad Canada start to get dicey. At this point it's mostly the radiological or pollution risks that bother me. I'm of the opinion that America and Canada are too large to control (land mass and geography) so if everything went south here itenerent Americans and Canadian I think would likely just grab guns and set stuff straight. At least that's my belief in our American spirit, Canadian pride, our just plain stubborn or stupid thinking etc. There may be some wishful thinking there I know. I'm not convinced we are going to see a massive collapse but I'm aware of the impending Shemittah cycle ending and all the drill craziness so something is in the wind.
good for you! I have been on the bullet proof diet for 3 years and my teeth and gums feel much better etc etc. etc.

I like Allen Watt of Canada very clear minded; not to be mistaken for the cia ca. new age guy, I have listen to 5 years of his stuff in 1 year just before I came here. that's about it; Jan, Joe, and Allen for now are aright by me. they keep me on my toes; I don't look at any thing else; cut the cord. music now is Beethoven in a 432 tuning. no movies, no news, etc.

The Fijians use English; you can get a real nice place for $75 a mo. with view of the ocen and you can fish for free, don't even need a license and the fish don't come from the north pacific. The food is very inexpensive; you can grow food year round the island I am on is 99% wilderness with good roads and no cars just low price busses; Its been cold here need a blanket some nights and a jacket;

*any one who needs to know more about coming here I can help.

Good to have your own place with good Nabors. no gmo here no chem trails most food is organic lots of wild pigs, to hunt. and ocean is amazing because of the reefs here, no waves its like being on a lake, which makes it safe to swim and to go out in the bays in small boats.

Lots of x pats from all over the world, with lots of sailboats coming and going from Suvasuva the small town I am near. Its like Hi. was 60 years ago with faster internet then most parts of the usa. You can go native here or live in your own world with x pats or a mix of the two. Many men and women x pats have married Fijians and Indians, there is a real strong family thing here and lots of babies etc. and a nice mix of people from India. I get fresh raw grass fed cow milk and eggs, the grass fed beef bones are $3 [ usa $] for 2 lbs. with meat and fat.o ya green coconuts for 50 cents or for free here! I am looking at raisin bees and making honey to help pay the bills, mmm wild flower raw honey with no winters. four crops a year. working on getting work permit now. wish me luck; i came here own my own. i love life; and want to live to 100; LH

#1 Fiji see this and watch how the air moves etc.

high tec comes and goes but the sun and stars earth and moon and people are here; see more about what I mean here;
http://sacredgeometryinternational.com/

Last edited:
good for you! I have been on the bullet proof diet for 3 years and my teeth and gums feel much better etc etc. etc.

I like Allen Watt of Canada very clear minded; not to be mistaken for the cia ca. new age guy, I have listen to 5 years of his stuff in 1 year just before I came here. that's about it; Jan, Joe, and Allen for now are aright by me. they keep me on my toes; I don't look at any thing else; cut the cord. music now is Beethoven in a 432 tuning. no movies, no news, etc.

The Fijians use English; you can get a real nice place for $75 a mo. with view of the ocen and you can fish for free, don't even need a license and the fish don't come from the north pacific. The food is very inexpensive; you can grow food year round the island I am on is 99% wilderness with good roads and no cars just low price busses; Its been cold here need a blanket some nights and a jacket;

*any one who needs to know more about coming here I can help.

Good to have your own place with good Nabors. no gmo here no chem trails most food is organic lots of wild pigs, to hunt. and ocean is amazing because of the reefs here, no waves its like being on a lake, which makes it safe to swim and to go out in the bays in small boats.

Lots of x pats from all over the world, with lots of sailboats coming and going from Suvasuva the small town I am near. Its like Hi. was 60 years ago with faster internet then most parts of the usa. You can go native here or live in your own world with x pats or a mix of the two. Many men and women x pats have married Fijians and Indians, there is a real strong family thing here and lots of babies etc. and a nice mix of people from India. I get fresh raw grass fed cow milk and eggs, the grass fed beef bones are $3 [ usa $] for 2 lbs. with meat and fat.o ya green coconuts for 50 cents or for free here! I am looking at raisin bees and making honey to help pay the bills, mmm wild flower raw honey with no winters. four crops a year. working on getting work permit now. wish me luck; i came here own my own. i love life; and want to live to 100; LH

#1 Fiji see this and watch how the air moves etc.

high tec comes and goes but the sun and stars earth and moon and people are here; see more about what I mean here;
http://sacredgeometryinternational.com/
Thanks for the information!

lorenhough

s
Thanks for the information!
Technology did not save the so called elite; in the past; the technology that is used to in slave will not help when the mother of us all has here way; solar flares, comets, nuke plants set like ducks etc etc etc. the time will come again and again and again; we people of the earth will always be freed as long as the grass grows; happy to be here now; wishing you well Craig. giveing thanks for life! stay wild; never give up! fight like the wild cat! 'the wild sheep have a better chance then living with a shepherd' who will eat them sooner or later; the good shepherd looks for the lost sheep; maybe the sheep is not lost but ran away. in brave new world if you don't fit the bill you go to a island; be brave in the old world; JOE, friends, 'welcome'! LH

http://www.gnosticmedia.com/rbn-gnostic-media-radio-048-christopher-gardner-diet-and-nutrition-9022015/ what it takes to live in topics with jan and christopher and call in guest food is key and there so much wild food if you take the time to learn what is really important to know to be free. on the bounty.....
Mutiny on the Bounty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutiny_on_the_Bounty
Bounty
had left England in 1787 on a mission to collect and transport breadfruit plants from Tahiti to the West Indies. ... Mutiny on the Bounty ...

Last edited:

lorenhough

*****Repeated exercises in the forms of good manners and politeness; based on the truth that politeness and civility are the foundation of all future relationships, all future alliances, and access to places that you might want to go! Joe Atwill is the master of manners and politeness that is why I call him my teacher and friend. LH

Joe has led the way Out of the new age & back in to the old age, where we come from; no more

Caesar (title) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_(title)
Caesar (English pl. Caesars; Latin pl. Caesares) is a title of imperial character. It derives from the cognomen of Julius Caesar, the Roman dictator

popes & queens; no more making us the fool [hippy hill in golden gate park] on the hill; knowing there game and not wanting to play in there mad ways but to be free as a bird who loves to fly, & take good care of the nest.

Golden Gate Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Gate_Park
Golden Gate Park
, located in San ... Located on the edge of Hippie Hill, a small hill at the eastern end of Golden Gate Park that has been a popular spot for ...

• Hippie Hill - Golden Gate Park
      www.golden-gate-park.com/hippie-hill.html
      Hippie hill in San Francisco rocks. Great people living the 60s. Beautiful scenery. Peace and love!!! ***Not to be confused with the phony HIPPIE HILL in Christiana TN

Last edited:

lorenhough

[
Global Warming and the Culture of Fear
Submitted by David Livingstone on Tue, 06/01/2010 - 10:35

It seems the Europeans are more familiar with the recent fraud revelations in the Global Warming controversy, like Climategate, than are North Americans. As reported in the New York Times, survey in February by the BBC found that only 26 percent of Britons believed that “climate change is happening and is now established as largely manmade,” down from 41 percent in November 2009.

Today we have environmentalism. Consider this, written in Global Revolution, by Alexander King, of the Club of Rome, in 1982:

"The common enemy of humanity is man. In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill..."

And according to Stanford University Professor Steven Schneider, Nobel Prize winner along with Al Gore:

"...we need to get some broad based support, to capture the public's imagination.... So we have to offer up scary scenarios, make simplified, dramatic statements and make little mention of any doubts... Each of us has to decide what the right balance is between being effective and being honest."

The Club of Rome was founded at the Rockefeller estate at Bellagio, Italy. Their first push was for "Limits of Growth", claiming that development was harmful to the environment. As revealed by Robert Dreyfuss in Hostage to Khomeini, by collaborating again with the Muslim Brotherhood, they used this pretext to fight the Shah of Iran's nuclear policy, and replace him with British agent the Ayatollah Khomeini.

The real man behind the modern environmental movement is a Canadian named Maurice Strong, known as the "indispensable man" at the UN. He chaired the UN's first Earth Summit in 1970, and UNCED in 1992. Strong got his start with Power Corp, headed by Desmarais, Canada's version of Rockefeller. Most Canadians should know how closely tied Power Corp is to Canadian government. It was Strong who hired Paul Martin for Desmarais, Trudeau served the company in the 90s, Desmarais is described as "Mulroney’s mentor in the business world", and Desmarais' son is married to Jean Chretien's daughter.

Strong owns a ranch in Colorado known as Baca which, a New Age ecumenical center, where Sherley MacLean also operates a temple. He's of course also good friend with the Rockefellers, and headed the Aspen Institute, which is closely connected in its activities with the Club of Rome, like the Iranian revolution.

An interview, titled The Wizard Of the Baca Grande, with West magazine of Alberta Strong provides an apocalyptic scenario he would include in a novel he says he would like to write:

Each year the World Economic Forum convenes in Davos, Switzerland. Over a thousand CEOs, prime ministers, finance ministers, and leading academics gather in February to attend meetings and set the economic agendas for the year ahead.

What if a small group of these word leaders were to conclude that the principle risk to the earth comes from the actions of the rich countries? And if the world is to survive, those rich countries would have to sign an agreement reducing their impact on the environment. Will they do it? Will the rich countries agree to reduce their impact on the environment? Will they agree to save the earth?

The group’s conclusion is “no.” The rich countries won’t do it. They won’t change. So, in order to save the planet, the group decides: isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?

This group of world leaders form a secret society to bring about a world collapse. It’s February. They’re all at Davos. These aren’t terrorists they’re world leaders. They have positioned themselves in the world’s commodity and stock markets. They’ve engineered, using their access to stock exchanges, and computers, and gold supplies, a panic. Then they prevent the markets from closing. They jam the gears. They have mercenaries who hold the rest of the world leaders at Davros as hostage. The markets can’t close. The rich countries...?” and Strong makes a slight motion with his fingers as if he were flicking a cigarette butt out of the window.

For an excellent video, watch Channel 9's Global Warming Swindle.

The Great Global Warming Swindle is a polemical documentary film that suggests that the scientific opinion on climate change is influenced by funding and political factors, and questions whether scientific consensus on anthropogenic global warming exists.

lorenhough

[
Global Warming and the Culture of Fear
Submitted by David Livingstone on Tue, 06/01/2010 - 10:35

It seems the Europeans are more familiar with the recent fraud revelations in the Global Warming controversy, like Climategate, than are North Americans. As reported in the New York Times, survey in February by the BBC found that only 26 percent of Britons believed that “climate change is happening and is now established as largely manmade,” down from 41 percent in November 2009.

Today we have environmentalism. Consider this, written in Global Revolution, by Alexander King, of the Club of Rome, in 1982:

"The common enemy of humanity is man. In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill..."

And according to Stanford University Professor Steven Schneider, Nobel Prize winner along with Al Gore:

"...we need to get some broad based support, to capture the public's imagination.... So we have to offer up scary scenarios, make simplified, dramatic statements and make little mention of any doubts... Each of us has to decide what the right balance is between being effective and being honest."

The Club of Rome was founded at the Rockefeller estate at Bellagio, Italy. Their first push was for "Limits of Growth", claiming that development was harmful to the environment. As revealed by Robert Dreyfuss in Hostage to Khomeini, by collaborating again with the Muslim Brotherhood, they used this pretext to fight the Shah of Iran's nuclear policy, and replace him with British agent the Ayatollah Khomeini.

The real man behind the modern environmental movement is a Canadian named Maurice Strong, known as the "indispensable man" at the UN. He chaired the UN's first Earth Summit in 1970, and UNCED in 1992. Strong got his start with Power Corp, headed by Desmarais, Canada's version of Rockefeller. Most Canadians should know how closely tied Power Corp is to Canadian government. It was Strong who hired Paul Martin for Desmarais, Trudeau served the company in the 90s, Desmarais is described as "Mulroney’s mentor in the business world", and Desmarais' son is married to Jean Chretien's daughter.

Strong owns a ranch in Colorado known as Baca which, a New Age ecumenical center, where Sherley MacLean also operates a temple. He's of course also good friend with the Rockefellers, and headed the Aspen Institute, which is closely connected in its activities with the Club of Rome, like the Iranian revolution.

An interview, titled The Wizard Of the Baca Grande, with West magazine of Alberta Strong provides an apocalyptic scenario he would include in a novel he says he would like to write:

Each year the World Economic Forum convenes in Davos, Switzerland. Over a thousand CEOs, prime ministers, finance ministers, and leading academics gather in February to attend meetings and set the economic agendas for the year ahead.

What if a small group of these word leaders were to conclude that the principle risk to the earth comes from the actions of the rich countries? And if the world is to survive, those rich countries would have to sign an agreement reducing their impact on the environment. Will they do it? Will the rich countries agree to reduce their impact on the environment? Will they agree to save the earth?

The group’s conclusion is “no.” The rich countries won’t do it. They won’t change. So, in order to save the planet, the group decides: isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?

This group of world leaders form a secret society to bring about a world collapse. It’s February. They’re all at Davos. These aren’t terrorists they’re world leaders. They have positioned themselves in the world’s commodity and stock markets. They’ve engineered, using their access to stock exchanges, and computers, and gold supplies, a panic. Then they prevent the markets from closing. They jam the gears. They have mercenaries who hold the rest of the world leaders at Davros as hostage. The markets can’t close. The rich countries...?” and Strong makes a slight motion with his fingers as if he were flicking a cigarette butt out of the window.

For an excellent video, watch Channel 9's Global Warming Swindle.

The Great Global Warming Swindle is a polemical documentary film that suggests that the scientific opinion on climate change is influenced by funding and political factors, and questions whether scientific consensus on anthropogenic global warming exists.
A very informative documentary about the real cause of global warming. It clearly discuss about the fact that CO2 is not cause of global warming. Take a look also at the Great Global Warming Swindle and Green House Conspiracy in google video. This documentary discusses many topics that are not covered in the Swindle such as the hockey stick graph, from the viewpoint of Willie Soon and Sallie Baliunas. Very good scientific informations on the subject here.

http://www.conspiracyschool.com/node/192

lorenhough

Red Tape O'er My Lips" © Alan Watt }--

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cutting-through-matrix-alan/id154490096?mt=2&i=353395127

Handouts from the Media - International Socialist Agenda - Club of Rome - Global Warming - World Meetings - United Nations - Sustainable
Development Goals - Pope's Encyclical Laudato Si - Jeffrey Sachs - Pope's Speech to Congress - African Bishops on SDGs - Fast Population
Reduction - Infertility - Jeffrey Sachs on Nigerian Family Size - SDGs Anti-Life Agenda - Mikhail Gorbachev - Children Indoctrinated to a
Form of Earth Worship - U.N. Earth Charter - UNESCO - Earth Charter's Use of "Spiritual" - Interfaith Movements - Earth Charter Carried in
"Ark of Hope" to U.N., Housed at Interfaith Center - Universal Healthcare - Bioethics - Eugenics - Responsible Reproduction - European
Commission State of the Union Speech - Jean-Claude Juncker - Protect Leaders from Public Scrutiny - Lies and Secrets - Handpicked Liars -
Credit System, Carbon Trading - Problems of Mass Immigration - Rotherham Child Sexual Exploitation - Political Correctness - Taught You
Can't Speak About Certain Topics - www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com to Donate and Purchase Books - Stick to the Important Agendas - Look
at Writings They Put Out Themselves on Plans - Do Your Own Research.
*Title and Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Sept. 27, 2015 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes)

lorenhough

Volkswagen produced the world's most fuel efficient cars, and when the XL1 hit production, represented a huge threat to the climate change scam. Think about it - if all of a sudden fuel economy increased even 5x, (rather than the 10X the XL1 did) it would destroy the entire notion of us destroying the planet by driving.

Consider this: The biggest threat the climate hoaxers claim is CO2. Volkswagen cut that in half with the TDI, in part by breaking the emission system rules that would make it impossible to do if followed. Volkswagen proved the emission standards and systems are a scam that is feeding the climate change hoax. How would a powerful elite climate hoaxer respond to being exposed?

2. They were about to release an electric car, at full production levels, that would destroy the Tesla with a cheaper price, better range, and lower operating cost. Additionally, they evidently had a way to do a 15 minute full charge and an infrastructure plan to deliver it. That would cost what? $15 - 20 billion to do, approximately the amount of that fine? BINGO: Volkswagen was about to invest $22 billion Euros into electric car manufacturing in China! That's way too close to the amount of that fine! DING DING DING!"

Now all the news reports are saying how much the scandal benefited the electric car future, but if Volkswagen gets bashed into oblivion the moment they were about to bring it forward, what does that really say? MORE CO2 FOR EVERYONE, CARBON TAX PLEASE!

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
The above report "Volkswagen produced the world's most fuel efficient cars..." is sourced from Jim Stone at this link:

http://82.221.129.208/ag6index.html

As I've discussed more extensively elsewhere, it's not true that the XL1 has a 10x fuel economy increase. Without plugging into the electric grid, it gets 120 mpg, which is pretty good but not a 10x improvement. It combines turbo diesel and battery hybrid technology, but also has diminutive size, thin high-pressure tires and low ground clearance. The 1st generation Honda Insight was almost as tiny, somewhat less extreme than the XL1 in its use of exotic materials & uncomfortable design choices, got 70 mpg, and sold very poorly.

For a more fair comparison of the various auto technologies, I looked at the Volkswagen Jetta, which is available as a standard gasoline car, a turbo diesel, or a gas-electric hybrid. The EPA ratings are 25 city / 34 highway for the standard car, 31/46 for the diesel, and 42/48 for the hybrid. Diesel fuel contains about 12% more energy and about 13% more carbon per gallon compared to gasoline, but the diesel gets 35% better highway mpg than the standard car, so it's emitting about 20% less CO2. It's an improvement, but far from cutting CO2 emissions in half. And now we know that this is at a cost of violating standards for other pollutants such as particulates and nitrous oxides.

The hybrid is pretty clearly the low CO2 emissions champ, especially for city driving.

Electric cars can have even lower CO2 emissions, depending on how the grid gets its electricity. But where's the evidence that VW is going to "destroy the Tesla" with better performance? Tesla is a moving target, all the electric car manufacturers can expect to see steady improvements.

Personally, I'm glad that VW is being fined for blatant cheating on emission tests. It makes me angry when corporate criminality goes unpunished. This fine is big enough that shareholders are hurting, and the responsible parties within the company should be punished. But it's not going to "bash VW into oblivion". With low low interest rates, I don't see any reason why VW can't go right ahead with plans to build electric cars in China.

We've discussed the climate change issue here quite a lot already, and although there's lots of room for nuanced debate, I disagree that the climate change issue can be simply dismissed as a "hoax".

Diesel vs gasoline data: http://www.diffen.com/difference/Diesel_vs_Petrol
Jetta MPG data from edmunds.com

Last edited: