The Last Testament of Richard Stanley?

Seeker

On Tues., Sept. 22, 2020, the Autumnal Equinox, and Wed., Sept 23, 2020 (the mysterious number 23), only a couple of days before his untimely passing on his 65th birthday (he "retired"), Richard Stanley did something highly unusual. In fact, I have never seen anyone on Postflaviana do this before. Not only did he introduce a new video that he discovered, but on those two days he recommended it on three other threads, for a total of four "plugs" on four different threads. It is entitled "The Dark Knight of the Soul" (was Richard going through his own personal "dark night of the soul" at this time?). He described it thus-
"This video (audio actually) blends most all of the Postflaviana categories together. Also see: https://www.thehighersidechats.com/michael-wann-culture-creation-rituals-hijacking-reality-the-saturnian-scheme/

Culture creation, Donald Trump and the Celebrity Apprentice, Piers Morgan, William Stevenson, OSS, Hydra, Intrepid Fallen Heroes, 007, John Dee, QE1, QE2, Dr. Who, WHO doctors, Olympic coronavirus premonitions, dancing doctors, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Summer Solstice, Dark Knight Rises, Boris Johnson, Dark Night of the Soul, Winter Solstice 12/21/2020 (Agenda 21?), wild orange 'solar' hair, New Jerusalem, Zion, precession driven Apocalypse How, the London Eye, ...

OSS? William Barr and his daddy"

He also referred to it on the threads "The Planned Demolition of America", "Part 1, The Futurist Apocalypse is Now", and "Postflavians' Guide to Why Fascism is a Really Bad Idea". Why was Richard calling our attention to this, was he trying to tell or warn us of something? To start this off, Richard was a believer in certain people going off to the "Hidden Resort", i.e., not really passing away, but going somewhere else to live. Starting at 47:29 on that "Dark Knight" video/audio,
we hear about a conspiracy, symbolism, and synchromysticism researcher named "Rik (short for RICHARD) Clay", whom in 2008, after doing a Red Ice Creations interview, suddenly had his blog deleted, suffered an adrenal breakdown, and eventually committed suicide, after having appeared upbeat, spiritually and mentally healthy, during that interview. http://rikclayfoundation.org/rik-clay.html Furthermore, the "Dark Knight" video comments that he may not have actually committed suicide, but was the same person as conspiracy theorist "Eric Dubay" https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/. Of course, there is no proof that either "Rik" or "Richard" are still with us, but could Richard have possibly (and sadly) identified with this "Rik"?
As far out as this may seem, was Richard trying to leave us something, and should we be looking in that "Dark Knight" video for clues, or, at the very least, study that video as his final synthesized "Postflaviana" offering to us? You be the judge.

Last edited:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Rick also called me on the phone to recommend this video. He said it ties together many of the esoteric themes of our website. I looked up Michael Wann of Susquehanna Alchemy, and told Richard that he appeared to be surprisingly young to have pulled together such a variety of concepts. As has often been the case, I'm afraid that I didn't find the time to watch the video. But I will now.

We've discussed Eric Dubay before. He's a flat earth conspiracy advocate, and as such he found no respect around here.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Slides to accompany the Michael Wann audio presentation are found at:

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/michael-wann-culture-creation-rituals-hijacking-reality-the-saturnian-scheme/

The following could be viewed as a summary of the connections:

Looking at this flow chart, you can see that Wann has suggested a dense web of connections between the Covid virus, the 2012 Olympic games, British and American intelligence agencies, Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Queen Elizabeth, and the media (propaganda) franchises of James Bond, Doctor Who, Christian Bale's Batman series, and Piers Morgan. Historically, he shows that this is all in an apocalyptic framework related to the New Jerusalem.

Based on recent threads at this website, it's pretty easy to add many more unsavory connections, such as Jeffrey Epstein and his contacts to Trump, Prince Andrew, Bill Gates and the Clintons, and interactions with the UN, World Health Organization, intelligence agencies, pharmaceutical companies, and Silicon Valley tech giants. By the same token, the risk inherent to conspiracy theories is evident here: the above diagram is typical of the cartoonish spaghetti charts drawn by crazed conspiracy theorists who are the target of Hollywood satires. But in this case, the connections all seem pretty solidly documented and mostly substantial.

Wann highlights that Boris Johnson apparently quoted Bane, the villain of the Dark Knight Rising. As documented by this article at The Independent, it turns out that Bane is a populist poseur in the film, who promises that "We take Gotham from the corrupt, the rich, the oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you, the people." BoJo's version of the quote (July 24, 2019) is: "My job is to serve you, the people." And, Donald Trump also echoed Bane's promise, at his inauguration, January 2017: "... we are transferring power from Washington, DC. And giving it back to you, the people." Is this a coincidence, or a tongue-in-cheek signal that Trump and BoJo are both villainous fake populists, just as dangerous as any Hollywood anti-superhero? Our late Richard certainly provided abundant evidence that Trump, at least, was not joking.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
I think that if he had allowed himself the time, our Richard would have placed this tableau within a broader context. These intelligence agencies and bombastic media franchises did not emerge out of nowhere, and even the connection to John Dee and Elizabeth I doesn't go nearly far enough. This apocalypse is embedded within the history of the Roman Catholic Church, its Jewish courtiers, and the entire royal family and nobility of Europe. A cultural matrix going back to ancient Egypt and beyond.

Judging from his thread title, Richard saw the focal point as "The Dark Knight of the Soul". Wann gives a dark definition, from Hazrat Inayat Khan: "a total annihilation of all that you believed in and thought you were." This total annihilation is the necessary precedent for rebirth. Optimistically, perhaps Richard was telling us that he is planning to be reborn somehow. But for those of us not among the Elect, perhaps we can't count on a rebirth at all. Richard might equally have been suggesting that soon the living will envy the dead.

Seeker

total annihilation is the necessary precedent for rebirth. Optimistically, perhaps Richard was telling us that he is planning to be reborn somehow. But for those of us not among the Elect, perhaps we can't count on a rebirth at all.
Richard certainly believed in the "Hidden Resort", but he was also adamantly not one of the "Elect", who could arrange such a future for himself. Did he ever believe in reincarnation?

Richard might equally have been suggesting that soon the living will envy the dead.
What he did was apparently on an impulse, not caring if anyone saw him do it or could identify him. Was he simply just fed up with the pain in his life, or had he just discovered something, that, in his mind, was too horrifying for him to want to live any longer? Admittedly, I only "knew" him through this website, but I just can't imagine him giving up on life without a fight, unless something extraordinary pushed him over the edge.

Claude Badley

Registered Guest
Fascist
The highlighted sentence remains a mystery to me, Jerry...
I think that if he had allowed himself the time, our Richard would have placed this tableau within a broader context. These intelligence agencies and bombastic media franchises did not emerge out of nowhere, and even the connection to John Dee and Elizabeth I doesn't go nearly far enough. This apocalypse is embedded within the history of the Roman Catholic Church, its Jewish courtiers, and the entire royal family and nobility of Europe. A cultural matrix going back to ancient Egypt and beyond.

Judging from his thread title, Richard saw the focal point as "The Dark Knight of the Soul". Wann gives a dark definition, from Hazrat Inayat Khan: "a total annihilation of all that you believed in and thought you were." This total annihilation is the necessary precedent for rebirth. Optimistically, perhaps Richard was telling us that he is planning to be reborn somehow. But for those of us not among the Elect, perhaps we can't count on a rebirth at all. Richard might equally have been suggesting that soon the living will envy the dead.
...in that while you (and Richard etc.) have been happy (and quite rightly so) to blame Catholics, Jews, royals and ancient Egyptians for the very real emerging apocalypse - you do not mention the biggest player in terms of money-power, Protestantism (and thus deemphasize the Freemasons with their nurturing of Judaeo-Christianity)*, and so its logical thrust point: Zionism, tends to be sidelined rather than seeing the fundamental rottenness of the Protestant-dominated West that props it up.

So perhaps Epstein's own Hidden Resort was designed more for Protestants - as Randy Andy Windsor might admit! But I'll have to look at all the Dark Knight videos first.

Yours faithfully
Claude Badley

*Remember that people like Rupert Murdoch and even your all-American Uncle Donald :rolleyes:claim Protestant affiliation even though they are hardly very religious. Perhaps it's because you tend to think about Protestants like the company proprietor in South Park's 'the Ring' episode? I.e. the Pope might often be gaga but he isn't merely a dead man talking as we get with Protestantism's exclusive BIBLIOLATRY (worship of the Bible alone). See 18 minutes onward in:
https://www.wcostream.com/playlist-cat/48360/south-park-season-13-episode-1-the-ring-2

Last edited:

Seeker

Richard might equally have been suggesting that soon the living will envy the dead.
Take 2. After mulling it over some more, I was wondering, if Richard perhaps was thinking that the coronavirus was deliberately "culling" the human race for the Elect, than perhaps those that died now would be the "lucky" ones, including him, so he forced the issue himself? Could he have really been that pessimistic, though, to have given them the victory?

I was thinking along the same lines about Richard, hence my simplified "JE formula", starting with that 2012 London Olympics, and going backwards in time- "James Bond"/ Elizabeth II, John Dee/Elizabeth I, Josephus/Emperors Vespasian and Titus, "Jews"/Egyptian Pharaohs.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
you do not mention the biggest player in terms of money-power, Protestantism (and thus deemphasize the Freemasons with their nurturing of Judaeo-Christianity)...
How silly of me to forget to mention the Protestants and Freemasons! They've been frequently subject to criticism at this website, for example:

https://postflaviana.org/community/index.php?threads/billy-graham-jacked-up-his-crackers.2371/

Rick believed that Protestantism was quickly covertly infiltrated and subverted by Catholicism at its origin in the 16th century, and that the Church of England has always been entirely "controlled opposition". And in the near future, Rick expected that the Catholic and Protestant denominations will be entirely merged in deference to a new "Space Jesus".

I just can't imagine him giving up on life without a fight, unless something extraordinary pushed him over the edge. ... Could he have really been that pessimistic, though, to have given them the victory?
I got myself into enough trouble speaking for Rick when he was here to defend himself. But I will say that he often spoke of suffering excruciating pain from his medical conditions, and anticipated that taking his own life would give him rest and peace.

If he felt able to continue the good fight any longer, I'm sure he would have done so.