The Flavian Signature - Galilee - Seizing of Simon's wife

gilius

This appears to be in sequence just before the fall of Gadara, i.e the Demons of Gadara parallels, though is described in a later passage:

gilius

Thanks! Unfortunately, upon 2nd analysis, this is very slightly out of sequence - but the rest I posted are all perfectly placed and spot on - including the storm over Jerusalem (told from the perspective of Jesus/Titus at sea). Anyhow, there could be an explanation for which I haven't figured out yet, and not everything is in sequence as you know - and we cannot rule out redaction. It seems the Flavians wanted us to decode the entire gospels by first establishing the parallel sequence that can then be used to create a reference/lookup chart of types/"constants", which in turn can be used globally to confirm if they are indeed fixed values as well as solve parallels that happen to be out of sequence (and other tidbits). For example:
Demons = spirits of the wicked
Simon = Simon
John = John
Mary = rebellious female
Baptist = Brainwash/deceive
Hyssop, roasted = used in Passover custom (source: Torah)
Pharisees = Zealots or maybe a general term for any local factions
Kingdom of God = Rome?
Tax Collectors = ?
Saving/Healing = ?

Joe did talk a little bit about the "general language" of the gospels in a recent podcast and I find this quite interesting besides the main parallel framework that helps us understand all this.

Every sequential parallel results in new information akin to solving a simultaneous equation in mathemetics (or even working through a standard equation). Even if only 25% of words match in a parallel, perhaps up to 50% might contribute to the lookup chart acting as translations between the literature. So the unmatching elements in a parallel are just as important as the matching elements - not initially - but after establishing the sequential system and proceeding to decode the entire gospels. For example, once we've established Simon is Simon we can then go on to solve his fate (as Joe did in Caesar's Messiah) or we can figure out the above is a reference to Simon's wife even though it may or may not be placeable in sequence. And following the John the Baptist discovery (only clear in new translations of the Jewish War) - with mention of Herod in the 2nd half - we might one day figure out John the Baptist's childhood and any parallels that may exist prior to Titus' first battle.