The Day of the Lord, Revelation & Conjunction Patterns

Keith Hunter

I have just recently done a major presentation on The Leak Project where I revealed the true nature of the Aztec/Mayan Calendar linked to ritual sacrifice and preventing 'The end of the World.'

I detail exactly which recurring conjunction pattern causes major solar system wide upheaval, destabilising the Earth's axis, and causing 'days of darkness.' And reveal exactly when it will occur again.

The specific pattern in question is identical to the 'Day of the Lord' event as given in Luke 9 & 10 in the Bible. It also has a decisive tie-in to Revelation.

It is a lengthy you tube video, but well worth it if you want the ultimate solution as to which planetary conjunction marks the end of each successive World Age. Here is the link:

Sincerely

Keith Hunter

Richard Stanley

Hi Keith,

Good timing, I'm working on an article about biblical End Times, past, present, and future. I'll try to watch it tomorrow.

I have a pet theory that our religions and secret societies, at least at the highest levels, have functioned to service what you are describing, without giving away the game to the hoi polloi. So, such as demanding us to multiply like rabbits is something of an insurance policy against mass extinction, and/or to give the preferred groups (themselves) a head start in the 'recovery'.

Speaking of conjunctions, do you consider the so-called Triple Conjunction of 7 BC of significance in your schema?

And how might this fit in to your thinking? http://postflaviana.org/community/index.php?threads/the-planets-the-gods-of-the-ancients-control-weather-cycles.1974/

Richard Stanley

I forgot to add that one of the central premises here, is that we believe the Flavian emperors (and their friends) of Rome were responsible for the creation of Christianity, or at least most of the Xian narratives, including the Book of Revelation.

Perhaps under the principle of "as above, so below", do you consider that these accounts can be linked to both cosmic events and human events? In our central focus, we consider that the Second Coming Prophecy was perfectly fulfilled by Titus Flavius when he destroyed the Jerusalem Temple 40 years (one generation) after Jesus was supposed to have made the prophecy.

Keith Hunter

I forgot to add that one of the central premises here, is that we believe the Flavian emperors (and their friends) of Rome were responsible for the creation of Christianity, or at least most of the Xian narratives, including the Book of Revelation.

Perhaps under the principle of "as above, so below", do you consider that these accounts can be linked to both cosmic events and human events? In our central focus, we consider that the Second Coming Prophecy was perfectly fulfilled by Titus Flavius when he destroyed the Jerusalem Temple 40 years (one generation) after Jesus was supposed to have made the prophecy.

Dear Richard,

What actually led me to discover your website are various video presentations I have seen of Joseph Atwill regarding Christianity having been created by the Flavian Romans.

My view of the four Gospels in the Bible, and also Revelation, is that they are the teachings of a Mystery School. I think that the entire life of Jesus i.e. as described in the Gospels, is one giant allegorical construct. The parables, and also the stories of Jesus which are not introduced as parables - but in my opinion still are - all encode highly advanced information regarding the physical world. Especially concerning events that take place within the celestial realm.

I think that these stories need to be viewed through a celestial lens, as opposed to a political lens. I think that the core teachings of Christianity, as are specifically related in the four Gospels and Revelation, are those of a Mystery School.

What I think then happened following the dissemination of the original teachings, is that they were hijacked and modified to create the Roman Church, with its head of Pontifex Maximus. In this regard, I do agree with the general view that you have that the major political figures running the Roman Empire took over Christianity. They produced further sets of documents and doctrines to further the establishment of Roman Christianity as a religious control system, if you will.

I think that this all really started out with Paul. From what I have heard from other sources, they speak about Paul as being the ‘main man’ deviating in his teachings in promoting Christianity, from the original mystery teachings associated with the Gospels.

Now you specifically talk about the destruction of the Jewish Temple 40 years after Jesus. If you are of the view that the destruction of the Temple was the solution to the prophecy concerning the day of the Lord, and of Jesus raining down fire on the world etc. then I would have to disagree completely.

If you watch my video you will see exactly what I think the solution is to the day of the Lord. And it is a precise celestial pattern. I give what I believe is a very comprehensive solution which confirms that the story is set within the celestial realm, and not to be understood politically in terms of an event taking place upon the Earth, such as a battle involving the destruction of some building upon the Earth itself.

With regard to the triple conjunction of 7 BC, I do not specifically have anything linked to it in the context of my own work. The specific conjunction patterns I look for are those which agitate the solar system through resonance. One such pattern I do believe I have clearly identified, and you can see this in my video.

Sincerely

Keith

Richard Stanley

Hi again Keith,

Thanks for your response. My answer regarding the destruction of the Temple being THE answer will indeed NOT be the case. As such, I will argue that it was the (dark) case for the effective completion of the transition (from Aries to Pisces). The Lamb (the solar Christ) is sacrificed and we get the Fish.

Whether or not this is linked, synchronously or otherwise to your scenario I don't know, but in any case, I claim that on Earth (as it is in Heaven), there is a centuries long process of human machinations that must occur. This because of Cultural inertia (people don't like change imposed upon them -- for various reasons) and such. I do NOT believe that humans do this because they have to, I believe that the evolved priesthoods and their incestuous noble relatives decided this made a great tool for themselves.

And so (I have not had a chance to view your video yet today), assuming that you are correct (or some other Zodiacal approach for that matter), I still say that the imperial Romans were wanting to co-opt the matter as the covert Earthly shepherds reflecting what they (and the Jewish elites) saw in the Heavens. This is the general drift of David Fideler's great book, Jesus Christ, Sun of God, where such celestial and sacred geometrical 'esoteric' matters were considered the science of the day (and maybe you and they were on to something).

If you add the stunning material from the new book Creating Christ (Valliant and Fahy) on top of Joe's Caesar's Messiah, I think there is little room to deny that the Flavians and friends did just that. And therefore, Iesous (as the solar Christos) said that he would be with us until the "end of the age".

This, I believe, is why there are 24 seats and 24 elders in the Book of Revelation, because there are 24 (general) millenniums to a Great Year. So, on Earth (human) events are scheduled (one way or another) to happen on a millennial basis. Domesday [sic] happened again in 1066 and 1070. Christ was humanly assigned to be born in the year 1 AD, and look what happened in 2001 (See my 2001 analysis, which needs some more updating BTW).

Just as Jupiter and Apollo were present with Castor and Pollux, looking down on events of the day, so was the Moon marking out the timing of the day. Then Building "7" collapses. It is in the general groundplan shape of the Temple Mount, and its name was the Salomon Brothers Building. There is still much more regarding this business, including the Pope's visit to Ground Zero last year and the announcement (in Spanish) that "Unto us a Child is Born" while he was here. He literally stared into the Abyss of the Bottomless Pit, and then road home on his plane looking at a Blood Red Moon.

It is no coincidence that the Apostle Paul road to Rome (from Malta) on the ship, the Castor and Pollux, as the twins were the Greco-Romans' prior 'saviors', of whose symbol was a 'dual upright' cross.

As further regards, Paul, and Josephus, we are actively discussing the implications of the argumentation within Creating Christ in that Paul, Josephus, and even Jesus all speak and act as imperial Rome would desire, as opposed to their supposed Jewish ancestry would seem to imply. It is only through creative writing and institutional bias that we tend to give them credit for being 'Jewish' in any functional capacity. But, in reality only in sympathy at best, ... on rare occasion.

And in my opinion Fideler's analysis of the Pythagorean sacred geometry embedded inside the NT is also definitive. Geometry and numbers (including their ratios) are indeed eternal, as opposed to all else.

Regards

Richard Stanley

Just finished watching the presentation. Very impressive.

In my present draft, I speculate that there are two levels of interpretation, albeit that you have now given new meaning to the cosmic level. That said, I still assert that, on the other level, our human 'lords' are running off a different schema and schedule, for purposes venal or otherwise. Perhaps to distract /mislead most of us from the unsettling cosmic reality that you have detailed, perhaps to help them enrich themselves (for when the cosmic reality occurs), or both.

In this regard, and that I have very much been interested in the general Catastrophism field, it makes sense to me that the elites would find it in their selfish interest to veil such inner knowledge from everyone else, and to provide considerable misdirection in this regard.

Richard Stanley

I forgot to add that the subject of the thread link I initially provided above seems to me to bolster your case. This via the planets' positions apparently having a cumulative bearing on Sun spot activity. If the aggregate planets can do so then it would seem to me that special alignments might indeed have a more spectacular effect of the Sun's output, even if in a narrower window of time.

I sent that to a physicist friend of mine and he came back with "resonance". The caveat, of course, is I have not seen the above claim verified.

Richard Stanley

Thanks Duane.

Wow, the Alpha and Omega Effect. How much more Platonic and Christian does it get? A solar reference no less.

The Sun's activity is determined by the Sun's magnetic field. Two combined effects are responsible for the latter: The omega and the alpha effect. Exactly where and how the alpha effect originates is currently unknown. Researchers at the Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf (HZDR) are putting forward a new theory for this in the journal Solar Physics. Their calculations suggest that tidal forces from Venus, the Earth and Jupiter can directly influence the Sun's activity.
"Interestingly, every 11.07 years, the Sun and the planets Venus, the Earth and Jupiter are aligned. We asked ourselves: Is it a coincidence that the solar cycle corresponds with the cycle of the conjunction or the opposition of the three planets?" ponders Stefani. Although this question is by no means new, up to now scientists could not identify a plausible physical mechanism for how the very weak tidal effects of Venus, the Earth and Jupiter could influence the Sun's dynamo.

Strengthening through resonance

"If you only just give a swing small pushes, it will swing higher with time," as Frank Stefani explains the principle of resonance. He and his team discovered in recent calculations that the alpha effect is prone to oscillations under certain conditions. "The impulse for this alpha-oscillation requires almost no energy. The planetary tides could act as sufficient pace setters for this." The so-called Tayler instability plays a crucial role for the resonance of the Sun's dynamo. It always arises when a strong enough current flows through a conductive liquid or a plasma. Above a certain strength, the interaction of the current with its own magnetic field generates a flow - in the case of the colossal Sun, a turbulent one. ...

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-10/hd-aps100416.php

Richard Stanley

We need to declare war on the Venusians, if for all the 'venereal' disease they are giving us. But joking aside, maybe this is the source for the goddess Venus being the original Virgin Mother (of all Earthly life -- via viruses)? The link discusses Venus as a virus factory.

From Duane's post:

If Florence
was in the grip of an epidemic
of colds, coughs and fevers,
astrologers . . . declared that
it was caused by the
influence
of an unusual conjunction
of planets.
This sickness . . .
came gradually to be known as
"influenza."

Chronicles of a Florentine Family
1200-1470.

Time, June 24, 1957, p. 80​

and

"Of the morning star, the great star, it was said that when it first emerged and came forth, four times it vanished and disappeared quickly. And afterwards it burst forth completely, took its place in full light, became brilliant, and shone white. Like the moon's rays, so did it shine. An when it newly emerged, much fear came over them; all were frightened. Everywhere the outlets and openings [of houses] were closed up. It was said that perchance [the light] might bring a cause of sickness, something evil, when it came to emerge.
But sometimes it was regarded as benevolent."

(Ancient Mesoamerican recollections of Venus)
Sahagun, Bernardino de., The Florentine Codex,
General History of the Things of New Spain - Book 7,

Salt Lake City, Utah: University of Utah, 1952, p. 11.

Thanks to Stephen Young, Boston, MA.​

Keith Hunter

Thanks Duane.

Wow, the Alpha and Omega Effect. How much more Platonic and Christian does it get? A solar reference no less.

The Sun's activity is determined by the Sun's magnetic field. Two combined effects are responsible for the latter: The omega and the alpha effect. Exactly where and how the alpha effect originates is currently unknown. Researchers at the Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf (HZDR) are putting forward a new theory for this in the journal Solar Physics. Their calculations suggest that tidal forces from Venus, the Earth and Jupiter can directly influence the Sun's activity.
"Interestingly, every 11.07 years, the Sun and the planets Venus, the Earth and Jupiter are aligned. We asked ourselves: Is it a coincidence that the solar cycle corresponds with the cycle of the conjunction or the opposition of the three planets?" ponders Stefani. Although this question is by no means new, up to now scientists could not identify a plausible physical mechanism for how the very weak tidal effects of Venus, the Earth and Jupiter could influence the Sun's dynamo.

Strengthening through resonance

"If you only just give a swing small pushes, it will swing higher with time," as Frank Stefani explains the principle of resonance. He and his team discovered in recent calculations that the alpha effect is prone to oscillations under certain conditions. "The impulse for this alpha-oscillation requires almost no energy. The planetary tides could act as sufficient pace setters for this." The so-called Tayler instability plays a crucial role for the resonance of the Sun's dynamo. It always arises when a strong enough current flows through a conductive liquid or a plasma. Above a certain strength, the interaction of the current with its own magnetic field generates a flow - in the case of the colossal Sun, a turbulent one. ...

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-10/hd-aps100416.php
I did look at the mathematics of Earth-Venus-Jupiter conjunctions, and in the cited reference I think Stefani makes a mistake.

The orbital periods for these planets are:

Earth: 365.2421840 days
Venus: 224.6952622 days
Jupiter: 4330.643319 days.

Where he gets 11.07 from is with an '18 to 11' Earth Venus connection:

(224.6952622 x 18) / 365.2421840 = 11.07

In other words there is a basic conjunction cycle of some accuracy with 18 Venus orbits = 11 Earth orbits. However, this does not include jupiter, as:

(224.6952622 x 18) / 4330.643319 days = 0.9339293

This is too inaccurate to claim that Jupiter is involved. To have the same level of accuracy as the Venus-Earth relation the answer would have to have been 0.993361207.

Richard Stanley

Keith, does it make sense that there would be lesser order phenomenon than you are describing with your repeating "Day of the Lord" alignments. Such as the mere magnitude and frequency of common Sun spots, as my other link suggests, from the day to day cumulative positions of the planets?

Also, I recently watched a 2005 documentary, The Michelangelo Code, which demonstrates that the Franciscans, and their Della Rovere popes (around 1,500 AD), seemed to believe that the next End of Time was immanent in their time. If they really did believe this, how would they have been able to ignore the consequences of 1345 AD? Of course, I admit to being a Machiavellian thinker (not actor) and so I can believe that they might have been being deceptive (misdirection, etc.) about such matters.

Also, what is your opinion of such as the 'hyperdimensional physics' of rotating objects, as might apply to this?

Keith Hunter

Yes, there is indeed a lesser order phenomenon associated with planetary patterns: Earthquakes. They are a targeted agitation of specific locations on/just under the earth. They are caused by patterns of far less power than those which trigger a general agitation of the whole of the earth, and the other planets also.

With regard to the Franciscans, I would ask you what you consider to be the ‘end of time.’ I believe that it is a very precise pattern that triggers these end of age events, as I identify. But if the Franciscans believed that ‘the end’ constitutes something else i.e. some literal return of Jesus, then they would not have recognised the 1345 AD as the event in question.

With regard to the ‘Hyper-dimensional physics’ question, see this video interview I did:

Richard Stanley

Yes, there is indeed a lesser order phenomenon associated with planetary patterns: Earthquakes. They are a targeted agitation of specific locations on/just under the earth. They are caused by patterns of far less power than those which trigger a general agitation of the whole of the earth, and the other planets also.
Seems plausible to me. We've mostly tended to think for centuries that we are moving along through space in a vacuum unaffected by anything other than a gravitational attraction to the Sun, even ignoring the Moon's tidal effects. But we're really being tugged to and fro all the time, and with our land mass not being balanced very well.

With regard to the Franciscans, I would ask you what you consider to be the ‘end of time.’ I believe that it is a very precise pattern that triggers these end of age events, as I identify. But if the Franciscans believed that ‘the end’ constitutes something else i.e. some literal return of Jesus, then they would not have recognised the 1345 AD as the event in question.
Keith, to be clear I am not arguing against your position, only that it appears clear to me that there are at least two different 'tracks', or frameworks of context, for considering what is being referenced by biblical references to 'end times'. There is your type of framework, and then a politicized / theological version. With perhaps the latter version both profiting from latent collective fears of former occurrences and/or the former veiling the physical manifestation for keeping the sheep calm at other times.

The documentary doesn't seem to provide us with an ability to know what the exact dating they were expecting, if any. In any case, Januszczak, an art historian, finds a pretty convincing clue of what inspired the Sistine Chapel in the work Christian Topography by the Egyptian monk, Cosmas (see at ~1:30:00). It might be profitable to research more into this material, which appears to make us of Zodiacal references.

The Waco Siege of 1995 left 76 cult members dead - What caused their zealous obsession with God? Embarking on a global search for answers, Waldemar Januszczak finds a clue in the least likely place possible: Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel in Rome.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/713272

As Januszczak was pursuing a second track framework, I am doing similar, in demonstrating why the Jesuits would simultaneously posit two End Times scenarios (Preterist and Futurist) and the Vatican also endorse them both at the same time.

As such, likely you are not familiar with Joseph Atwill's book, Caesar's Messiah, which shows that the New Testament Second Coming was referring cynically to the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple "in the disciple's generation" (i.e. 40 years). The early church father's happily admitted as much. The Jesuit's Preterist school veiled this meaning by shifting the focus to the End Times being centered around Constantine's approval of Christianity as the empire's official religion. And today this still leaves the Jesuit's Futurist scenario to be fulfilled.

Meaning, that overlaying and/or (possibly intentionally) obscuring your meaning, that the purveyors of our dominant religion incorporated the cutting edge science of the day, Zodiacal astrology, in their system. This leaves one to debate on when the Zodiacal 'ages' transition from one age to the next. That is does it go by the irregular spacing of the constituent constellations, or is it equally spaced. If the latter is it determined by dividing the Great Year exactly by 12 or, is such as exact Millennialism employed?

The textual evidence demonstrates that not only is Millennialism employed, but there are even boundaries at our ~x500 year marks. And such Millennialism was employed prior to Christianity in pagan works. Apollo (the Sun) was besotted with the once beautiful Sybil of Cumae and the thousand grains of sand in her hand. She wanted to live as long as the number of grains in her hand. This sisterhood of oracular voices of the gods tell men when it is time to change things up.

And with the Della Rovere popes, things changed dramatically for the West, with the race to colonize the world launched among other things. The appropriately named Julius II, insisted on triumphantly re-entering Rome preceded by waving palm fronds, riding his horsey, to celebrate the Easter festival at the exact correct time. As Januszczak convincingly demonstrates, these Franciscan (Della Rovere) popes had rebuilt the Jerusalem Temple in Rome, which we call the Sistine Chapel.

What I am doing is pursuing this second track even further, none of which, in my mind, contradicts your claims. It's just geopolitical context instead of your cosmological physics.

In 525 AD the Christians placed our current Year of the Lord, seemingly arbitrarily at 1 AD. Perhaps the time this took place (525 AD) is related to the Franciscan notion? In any case, I can demonstrate that the exact same political dynamics is occurring today as happened 2000 years ago. In literary terms, we talk a lot about 'typology' and here I claim that typology becomes life imitating art ... when the notions expressed become a script (for whatever reasons).

Perhaps if Venus is going to 'grace' us with with her gifts, then our earthly lords take interest in spreading their human flocks as wide as possible, under whatever pretenses work best?

Haven't gotten to your hyperdimensional physics video yet.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

In any case, Januszczak, an art historian, finds a pretty convincing clue of what inspired the Sistine Chapel in the work Christian Topography by the Egyptian monk, Cosmas (see at ~1:30:00). It might be profitable to research more into this material, which appears to make us of Zodiacal references.
It seems that Cosmas's work appeared on the Christian scene only decades after Dionysus Exiguus fixed the Anno Domini calendar in our year 525 CE. And, that Cosmas was one of only a few people in the day that considered the Earth to be flat, and not spherical. And so it would be jsut shy of 1,000 years that Columbus would change the paradigm back again to spherical, and the Franciscan Della Rovere popes would open the globalizing floodgates for Xians.

The Topography is often cited as evidence that Christianity introduced the idea of the flat-earth into the world, and brought in the age of ignorance. The latter pages of his work are devoted to rebutting the criticism of his fellow monks that what he was saying was wrong. He repeatedly denounces "those reprobate Christians who, ..., prefer, through their perverse folly or downright wickedness, to adopt the miserable Pagan belief that earth and heaven are spherical, and that there are Antipodes on whom the rain must fall up."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Topography

But we're really being tugged to and fro all the time
Yes, granted. And the difference between the greatest and least gravitational force exerted by Venus upon the Earth is more than a factor of 10x.

However, to keep this in perspective, the difference in the gravitational force between the greatest and least distances between the Earth and moon is more than 10x more than the total force exerted by Venus, and within a shorter period (higher amplitude and higher frequency). Also, the difference between the greatest and least gravitational force exerted by the Sun would be more than 1,000x more than that of Venus.

But it's been a while since I took math, so I could be miscalculating

Richard Stanley

There could be a number of factors involved. As Keith discusses, mechanical resonance is likely in play, at super low, sub Hertz frequencies. Paul's and Josephus's Hellenistic (aka Pythagorean / Platonic) heroes were big on such harmonics, including the "music of the spheres". When physical objects, or electrical circuits, are being excited at their resonant frequencies then the effects of the stimulation can be dramatically amplified over the same stimulation amplitudes when not at resonance.

And then there is the dynamo aspect of the 'magnetic' planets' interaction with the solar plasma discharge.

I used to have a book, whose author claimed to have run supercomputer simulations on the 11 year solar cycles. He claimed that after so many solar reversals that there comes one huge magnetic reset, like a rubber band being twisted too far to hold onto, and then being let loose. Not sure what happened to that book, or what its name was. If true, this might likely wreak some havoc here.

Richard Stanley

Keith, maybe you are already aware of this (I don't remember if you mentioned this in your video), but I just independently ran across the "Day of our Lord" prophecy of Zephaniah. It seems to be on target with your findings for 627 BDE as the alignment year, and the subsequent transit time from Venus. Though, Nineveh seems a rather narrow zone of effect.

He must have flourished in the earlier part of Josiah's reign. In Zep 2:13-15 he foretells the doom of Nineveh, which happened in 625 B.C.
http://biblehub.com/commentaries/zephaniah/1-1.htm

In any case, the words are rather eerie in terms of Mr. Trump, within my proposed Millennial script:

The Day of the Lord

7Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.

8And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD'S sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

Check out this apparel: http://www.trueactivist.com/conservatives-criticize-michelle-obama-for-bare-arms-stay-silent-on-melania-trumps-nude-poses/

9In the same day also will I punish all those that leap on the threshold, which fill their masters' houses with violence and deceit.

10And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that there shall be the noise of a cry from the fish gate, and an howling from the second, and a great crashing from the hills.

11Howl, ye inhabitants of Maktesh, for all the merchant people are cut down; all they that bear silver are cut off.

12And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The LORD will not do good, neither will he do evil.

13Therefore their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof.

14The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

15That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

16A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

17And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

18Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

This appears to be the most recent thread on eschatology, so I guess I'll put this here...

In my RCIA class this week, we discussed eschatology. I took the opportunity - particularly as our priest was present - to ask about the preterist versus futurist schools of thought. He indicated he didn't really know about that and seemed fairly uninterested in the question, focussed more on the day of judgement in the more individualist sense of personal death.

Neither terribly surprising nor enlightening, but I thought it worth reporting for the sake of thoroughness.

Also, I understood him to say that the eternal sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is only unforgivable in its active phase. So apparently I may not be condemned to the lake of eternal fire, after all :: shrugs ::