See how they run like pigs! Your insight about the gu gu gu sound boars make is very important.

lorenhough

walrus; see how they run like pigs from a gun; Alarm calls: Warning cries emitted in response to threats. frightened, boars make loud huffing ukh! ukh! sounds or emit screeches transcribed as gu-gu-gu.[=goo goo goo walrus LH]
  • Combat calls: High-pitched, piercing cries. wiki
Loren
Your insight about the gu gu gu sound that boars make is very important. Could Joyce have know this?
Joe A.

The boar war for gold and diamonds to rule the world;
Military history of South Africa - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_Wars
The First Boer War also known as the First Anglo-

The boar is the last animal of the oriental zodiac, with people born during the year of the pig being said to embody the boar-like traits of determination and impetuosity, in Japan

Relationships with humans
In Culture
Human intervention has spread its range further, thus making the species one of the widest ranging mammals in the world, as well as the most widely spread suiform.[4]

Upper Paleolithic cave painting, Altamira, Spain. This is the earliest known depiction of the species.
The wild boar features prominently in the cultures of Indo-European people, many of which saw the animal as embodying warrior virtues. Cultures throughout Europe and Asia Minor saw the killing of a boar as proof of one's valor and strength. Neolithic Hunter gatherers depicted reliefs of ferocious wild boars on their temple pillars at Göbekli Tepe some 11,600 years ago. Virtually all heroes in Greek mythology fight or kill a boar at one point.

To the mythical Hyperboreans, the boar represented spiritual authority. Several Greek myths use the boar as a symbol of darkness, death and winter. One example is the story of the youthful Adonis, who is killed by a boar and is permitted by Zeus to depart from Hades only during the spring and summer period. This theme also occurs in Irish and Egyptian mythology, where the animal is explicitly linked to the month of October, therefore autumn. This association likely arose from aspects of the boar's actual nature. Its dark colour was linked to the night, while its solitary habits, proclivity to consume crops and nocturnal nature were associated with evil.

The foundation myth of Ephesus has the city being built over the site where prince Androklos of Athens killed a boar.[69] Boars were frequently depicted on Greek funerary monuments alongside lions, representing gallant losers who have finally met their match, as opposed to victorious hunters as lions are. The theme of the doomed, yet valorous boar warrior also occurred in Hittite culture, where it was traditional to sacrifice a boar alongside a dog and a prisoner of war after a military defeat.

The boar as a warrior also appears in Scandinavian, Germanic and Anglo-Saxon culture, with its image having been frequently engraved on helmets, shields and swords. According to Tacitus, the Baltic Aesti featured boars on their helmets, and may have also worn boar masks. The boar and pig were held in particularly high esteem by the Celts, who considered them to be their most important sacred animal. Some Celtic deities linked to boars include Moccus and Veteris. It has been suggested that some early myths surrounding the Welsh hero Culhwch involved the character being the son of a boar god. .

Herakles brings Eurystheus the Erymanthian boar, as depicted on a black-figure amphora (ca. 550 BC) from Vulci.

The boar is the last animal of the oriental zodiac, with people born during the year of the pig being said to embody the boar-like traits of determination and impetuosity. Among Japanese hunters, the boar's courage and defiance is a source of admiration, and it is not uncommon for hunters and mountain people to name their sons after the animal (猪).

and Jesus cast the sprits into the swine;

In the folklore of the Mongol Altai Uriankhai tribe, the wild boar was associated with the watery underworld, as it was thought that the spirits of the dead entered the animal's head, to be ultimately transported to the water. Prior to the conversion to Islam, the Kyrgyz people believed that they were descended from boars, and thus did not eat pork.

The boar (sanglier) is frequently displayed in English, Scottish and Welsh heraldry. As with the lion, the boar is often shown as armed and langued. As with the bear, Scottish and Welsh heraldry displays the boar's head with the neck cropped, unlike the English version, which retains the neck. The white boar served as the badge of King Richard III of England, who distributed it among his northern retainers during his tenure as Duke of Gloucester.

Last edited:

lorenhough

Peace Revolution episode 027: DIAMONDS: The Jewel of Denial / Outgrowing Stockholm Syndrome
Posted by Richard Grove

http://peacerevolution.podomatic.com/enclosure/2011-05-14T16_22_31-07_00.mp3

02:31:34
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:29:59 — 62.1MB)
Subscribe to Peace Revolution in iTunes: itpc://peacerevolution.podOmatic.com/rss2.xml
Peace Revolution Homepage: http://peacerevolution.podomatic.com/
Reference Map to episode 037:
4. (video) Jewel of the Nile (1985) trailer on YouTube
5. (video) Diamonds are Forever (1971) trailer on YouTube
6. (video) The Diamond Empire (1995) PBS Frontline Documentary
7. (video) Blood Diamonds: The True Story (2009)
8. (video) Diamonds of War (2007) National Geographic
9. (video) Dr. Steve Pieczenik: bin Laden worked for CIA, MI6, and Mossad
10. (video) Invisible Empire (2010) by Jason Bermas
11. (video) “Shine on You Crazy Diamond” by Pink Floyd on YouTube
12. (article) “Al Qaeda Cash Tied to Diamond Trade” / Washington Post
13. (article) “Bin Laden is financed by ‘blood diamonds’ from Sierra Leone / Millions reaped from gems sold by rebel groups” / SFGate.com
14. (article) “How cut-price diamonds are traded for weapons” / London Telegraph
15. (article) “Board member of a diamond business is accused of funding bin Laden” / JCK Industry Authority
16. Cecil Rhodes / Wikipedia
17. De Beers Diamond Cartel / Wikipedia
a. Note it cites N.M. Rothschild and Sons as Rhodes’ financiers.
18. (book) Glitter and Greed: The Truth about Blood Diamonds, by Janine Roberts
19. Cecil Rhodes set up the De Beers Diamond Cartel
20. Rhodes’ will created the Rhodes Scholarships and CFR
21. Rhodes secret society was based on the military strategy of the Jesuits
a. Search “Jesuit” and “Jesuits” in the e-book version as linked
22. Rhodes was a freemason
23. Freemasonry was infiltrated by the Illuminati, and the Illuminati strategy is also based on the military strategy of the Jesuits.
24. Moses Hess writes in 1862 that illuminists were progressing their agenda to create Israel in Palestine, from within the freemasonic lodges.
a. Search “Freemason” “Israel” “Palestine” “Rothschild” “Hirsch”
b. Originally published by Moses Hess in 1862, even though 1918 Harvard Library Edition is linked above
25. Rothschild is mentioned in Hess’s 1862 publication as being a key participant.
a. Search “Rothschild” in the full-text version as linked
26. Rothschild funds Cecil Rhodes
27. Rothschild is named in an early version of Rhodes will.
28. Rothschild is instrumental in the Balfour Declaration and therefore, the creation of Israel.
a. Israel is likewise based on the military strategy of the Jesuits.
29. There is an intimate connection between British South Africa and Israel
a. According to Theodor Herzl’s diaries, fficial&client=firefox-a#sclient=psy&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=cE3&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&tbm=bks&source=hp&q=theodore+herzl+%2B+Cecil+Rhodes&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=1531c49d9c39fc37″>Herzl states that Israel must be based on Rhodes’ plan, as per his letters and correspondence with Cecil Rhodes.
30. Also ongoing in Africa, were other Empires trying to likewise rape the native people of their natural resources, including King Leopold of Belgium, the Prussian Hapsburg Family, as well as Rhodes’ diamond cartel; all of which had dealings with the Rothschild family franchise banks. Call it racism, eugenics, or greed; it’s all part of the history of the biocratic Utopians.
a. See also: “The First Holocaust: Horrifying Secrets of Germany’s earliest genocide inside Africa’s Forbidden Zone” by the UK Mail Online
31. Among the imperial financiers participating in the diamond cartel in the early 19th century, was Augustus Belmont, who like many who helped to create the Federal Reserve Bank in 1913, was also part of the American International Corporation, which funded the Soviet Union.
32. (video) Conflict Diamonds by Lupe Fiasco on YouTube

lorenhough

="
"

[Chorus]
Diamonds are forever
They won’t leave in the night
I’ve no fear that they might desert me
Allow me to break down the game
behind the bracelets, earrings, chains, watches and rings
The bling
the crystal incrusted, princess flooded
canary studded, blue colored and blood stained
Yeah, the older brother of the drug game
the giver of fame, the take awayer of lame
The empowerer of the kings that came with claims and disease
to leave where the native peoples were staying
Believe, my engagement ring received
And flossed at the cost of a bondage child minus pain
Long ago kings use to wear them in their armor when they fought other armies
Because it use to scare them
If you wasn’t rich, couldn’t wear them
Witches use to marry them
They’ll shoot you before they share them
The gift and the curse, the venom and the serum
Most hated lady’s best friend, get murked for a cerium
[Chorus]
Cecil Rhodes sold war and genocide
Into the countryside just to get his shine on
I fear what De Beers and his peers use to do
Before the world really knew, just to get their mine on
Making paper with slave labor
And hitting little kids with life time bids making them cut and shine stones
Inflating the price and making them look nice
And I wasn’t thinking twice when I was putting mine on

About a young shorty in Sierra Leone
Or other conflict countries that people call home
I figured I would never go to Angola
So it never did affect me there, maybe indirectly
That my neck leash was funding a rebellion or a military coup
Started by militias that don’t believe in following none of Geneva’s rules
I was brushing off the haters, trying to be cool
Didn’t have a clue that the rapper was helping the rapers
Raiders of the villagers, pillagers of the schools
Shooters of the innocent, torturers of the witnesses
Burners of the businesses and my bracelet was the fuel
Uhh, I ain’t pushing an agenda homie
I’m just pushing the facts, fuck Bush
Cuz there’s people doing worse on this earth and there black
I took it for years now let me bring it back
We all know on foreign shores that they finance wars
But ask yourself do they finance yours
When I first got mine I took them out on tour
Didn’t know they lost half the value when I took them out the store
Or it was full of moissanites and cubics
But the jeweler knew I was stupid
And that I couldn’t prove it
Feeling like I need it because I do music
To impress the groupies and the interviewers
So I didn’t appraise it, nor did I loop it
Even gave them to my girl, thinking I was cupid
Homies was all hate hoping they could make me lose it
Creeping through my own hood knew I had to remove it
I see the Russian Mafia, the Jewish Mobsters
The undercover terrorists and the traps for the hustlers
Homie it’s a wrap for the nonsense rhyming
Props to Kanye I call this Conflict Diamonds
[Chorus]

lorenhough

The Romans inherited this tradition, with one of its first practitioners being Scipio Aemilianus. Boar hunting became particularly popular among the young nobility during the 3rd century BC as preparation for manhood and battle. A typical Roman boarhunting tactic involved surrounding a given area with large nets, then flushing the boar with dogs and immobilising it with smaller nets.

The animal would then be dispatched with a venabulum, a short spear with a pair of barbs at the base of the blade. More than their Greek predecessors, the Romans extensively took inspiration from boarhunting in their art and sculpture.

With the ascension of Constantine the Great, boarhunting took on Christian allegorical themes, with the animal being portrayed as a "black beast" analogous to the dragon of Saint George. Boarhunting continued after the fall of the Western Roman Empire, though the Germanic tribes considered the red deer to be a more noble and worthy quarry.

The Romans usually served boar meat with garum.[78] Boar's head was the centrepiece of most medieval Christmas celebrations among the nobility.
wiki

1st 60 sec. boar hunt in japan by a shogun hear pigs Combat calls: High-pitched, piercing cries. wiki,<="
"

Pigsticking in British India
< src="
"American fantasy-comedy film, directed by Erik Fleming

Last edited:

lorenhough

Loren

Your insight about the gu gu gu sound that boars make is very important. Could Joyce have know this?
Joe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_boar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Joyce

The wild boar produces a number of different sounds which are divided into three categories:
  • Contact calls: Grunting noises which differ in intensity according to the situation.
  • Adult males are usually silent, while females frequently grunt and piglets whine. When feeding, boars express their contentment through purring. Studies have shown that piglets imitate the sounds of their mother, thus different litters may have unique vocalisations.
The average litter consists of 4-6 piglets, with the maximum being 10-12. The piglets are whelped in a lair made up of twigs, grasses and leaves, as they have limited thermoregulation.
Should the mother die prematurely, the piglets are adopted by the other sows in the sounder.
  • Alarm calls: Warning cries emitted in response to threats.
  • *******When frightened, boars make loud huffing ukh! ukh! sounds or emit screeches transcribed as gu-gu-gu.
  • Combat calls: High-pitched, piercing cries.
Its sense of smell is very well developed, to the point that the animal is used for drug detection in Germany. Its hearing is also acute, though its eyesight is comparatively weak, lacking colour vision and being unable to recognise a standing human 10–15 metres away

Joe

were did joyce get googoo goosth,” ? if john got 'goo goo g goo' I am the walrus song; through joyce;

Goo goo g' joob.. { [goo goo g[j]oo = goo goo g goo LH } pig sounds
Goo goo g' joob,
G' goo goo g' joob,
Goo goo g' joob, goo goo g' goo g' goo goo g' joob joob

whats the odds that joyce would use “googoo goosth,” john; goo goo g goo = gu gu gu and use it 3 times as above wiki he could have said boo boo boo boo. ha ha & john could have been the carpenter

That was my point that yes joyce could have know. thx to help me clarify.

I though you would 'like' my gu gu gu = goo goo goo 'insight', When I Found that is sound of pigs make when they are afraid; I had my computer say gu and it said goo and i said a ha;
back a 100 years ago more people were on the land had yard chickens & yard pigs in the yard near the home that need only grass and a creek [not gmo moldy pesticide dripping 'grains' in feed lots] and a place to bed so all have to do is pet them. Pigs are smarter then horses and act like dogs but slower and funnier.

I just got 4 2 mo. old yard black pigs last dec. so all this barn talk has hit home. My young pigs make fearful sound when I do something they don't like. Like pig in a poke=bag from the market which can be a cat, most people to day I think know that High-pitched, piercing cries pigs make.

Joe if he didn't know that sounds pigs make which I think he did; just by all the stuff above I showed you. The big boys tell you what they want, give you the ideas and tools to do so. then bring him out and promote him; or we would have never known him; so he didn't need to know if they told him.

just like john just don't let the cat out

also;

goo goo is what a baby says;

goo gle google is how they think of us.

caught in the net on the web. honey pot is it gold or over the rainbow 1984 here's the book you want look? o there you are

I just found podcasts last night with jerry and you thanks for your insights Joe!

maybe please put a message on home page about new podcast to help find it / when radio show is on \how to find it and \how to call in when you want calls.

Loren
see how they run like pigs' from a 'gun'; see how they run i am crying; walrus
<="
" hear for your self, ukh! ukh! ukh! there bad ass, warning fu is used after he gets bite. 23 sec, in so stop there. 31 min. in he shows his bite and says look at this JOE.

Last edited:
Loren

Think you have figured it out. Freaking brilliant.

Joyce often used animal sounds as speech in his weird prose. below is a passage where he used known cat sounds. Thus, it seems clear where goo goo comes from. Fleeing boars.

gurrhr

cat vocalization, as used in James Joyce's Ulysses More cat sounds

Thanks,

Joe

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Loren,

About the podcasts, they're live at www.freedomslips.com studio A, every Monday morning from 9am to 11am. The call-in number is 347-688-2902. We'd love to hear from you. I'll look for a way to create a widget for the podcast announcements on the front page.

Here is another interesting essay about the goo-g00-ca-choo vocalization. Could it have come from Betty Boop, who symbolizes the attractions of Freemasonry in "Bimbo's Initiation"? Hmmm... maybe, but before I reach any conclusions, I'm holding out for dense, sequential, specific & interpretable typology, as per Dennis MacDonald's criteria.

https://www.visualthesaurus.com/cm/wordroutes/celebrating-the-beatles-goo-goo-ga-joob/

Quote:

Around the same time as "I Am the Walrus," a very similar nonsense refrain cropped up in another pop song, Simon & Garfunkel's "Mrs. Robinson." Songwriter Paul Simon penned the lyrics, "Coo coo ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know." The song was released too late to have been an influence on Lennon: though a brief early version of "Mrs. Robinson" appeared in the movie The Graduate in late 1967, the full song with "coo coo ca-choo" didn't show up until the Simon & Garfunkel album Bookends in April 1968. So the influence could very well have flowed the other way, with Simon making a subtle gesture to the then-new Beatles song.

Both Lennon and Simon, I believe, were at least indirectly influenced by another pop-cultural source: the catchphrase of the 1930s cartoon bombshell Betty Boop, "boop-oop-a-doop." It's got the same metrical cadence as "goo goo ga joob" and "coo coo ca-choo," and is similarly reminiscent of infantile babbling. The provenance of "boop-oop-a-doop" is itself the subject of much dispute. The singer Helen Kane claimed that she was the originator of the phrase, and in 1934 she sued Betty Boop's creator Max Fleischer for $250,000 in damages. Kane was famous for using "boop-oop-a-doop" in such tunes as "I Wanna Be Loved By You" (memorably covered by Marilyn Monroe in Some Like it Hot), sung in her distinctively babyish voice.​

lorenhough

Loren,

Both Lennon and Simon, I believe, were at least indirectly influenced by another pop-cultural source: the catchphrase of the 1930s cartoon bombshell Betty Boop, "boop-oop-a-doop." It's got the same metrical cadence as "goo goo ga joob" and "coo coo ca-choo," and is similarly reminiscent of infantile babbling. The provenance of "boop-oop-a-doop" is itself the subject of much dispute. The singer Helen Kane claimed that she was the originator of the phrase, and in 1934 she sued Betty Boop's creator Max Fleischer for $250,000 in damages. Kane was famous for using "boop-oop-a-doop" in such tunes as "I Wanna Be Loved By You" (memorably covered by Marilyn Monroe in Some Like it Hot), sung in her distinctively babyish voice.​
Jerry

"boop-oop-a-doop."? vs googoo goosth,” = 'goo goo g' goo"

I am he
As you are he
As you are me
And we are all together
See how they run,
Like pigs from a gun,
See how they fly.
I'm crying.

Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
I am the eggman, (Ooh)
They are the eggmen, (Ooh)
I am the walrus,
Goo goo g' joob..
Goo goo g' joob,
G' goo goo g' joob,
Goo goo g' joob, goo goo g' goo g' goo goo g' joob job

were did joyce get "googoo goosth,” ? if john got 'goo goo g' goo' in I am the walrus song; through joyce;

Carroll verse, "The Walrus and the Carpenter," from the children's classic Through the Looking-Glass. It's believed that the "eggman" is a nod to the character of Humpty Dumpty in the same book.

But what of "goo goo ga joob" (also transcribed as "goo goo goo joob" or "goo goo g'joob")

Lennon said he was inspired by James Joyce’s Finnegans Wake while writing the song. This fits nicely with the Lewis Carroll homage, since Humpty Dumpty figures in Joyce’s . (Finnegan’s fall from a ladder resonates with the fall of Humpty Dumpty and the Fall of Man.)

According to Beatles lore, “goo goo goo joob” are “the last words uttered by Humpty Dumpty before his fall.” fearful egg cries out like a pig that cant flay "googoo goosth,” or goo goo g goo or boop oop a doop?

Joyce in Finnegans Wake uses “googoo goosth,”

Goo goo g' joob.. { [goo goo g[j]oo = goo goo g goo=gu gu gu LH } pig sounds 'running' away-'like' flying away fast from a GUN! can pigs fly when they are running for there lives!? see how they fly; pig hunt above.

Goo goo g' joob,
G' goo goo g' joob,
Goo goo g' joob, [goo goo g' goo] g' goo goo g' joob job

goo goo g' goo vs "boop-oop-a-doop."?

what do you think joe?

Loren

="
"
1st goo goo g joob you see peoples faces
Avro Lancaster (Royal Air Force) bomber over head kicking alen poe p o e atomic bomb people eating go up in flames at the end of video upper left 3:15 min in

Last edited:

lorenhough

Loren

Joyce often used animal sounds as speech in his weird prose. below is a passage where he used known cat sounds. Thus, it seems clear where goo goo comes from. Fleeing boars.

gurrhr

Thanks,

Joe
don't let your 'face grow long'= don't be 'sad' as we know you are for ever on this coin. after the boer war who are the Boer? pigs gone wild from the old venetian Dutch colony;

The arrival of the permanent settlements of the Dutch East India Company at the Cape of Good Hope in 1652 brought them face to face with the local people, such as the Khoikhoi (called Hottentots by the Dutch), the Khoisan, Bushmen and some Bantu peoples of South Africa.

The fire and movement ("vuur en beweeg" in Afrikaans) tactics employed by the Boers, especially Commandant Smit in his final assault on the hill, were years ahead of their time;

The 1st Boer war the boers were able to take advantage of the scrub and long grass at Majuba which covered the hill, something that the British were not trained to do. It was at this stage that British discipline began to wane and panicky troops began to desert their posts, unable to see their opponents and being given very little in the way of direction from officers. When more Boers were seen encircling the mountain, the British line collapsed and many fled pell-mell from the hill. The Gordons held their ground the longest, but once they began to rout the battle was over. The Boers were able to launch an attack which shattered the already crumbling British line.
British retreat
Amidst great confusion and with casualties amongst his men rising, Colley attempted to order a fighting retreat, but was shot and killed by Boer marksmen. The rest of the British force fled down the rear slopes of Majuba, where more were hit by the Boer marksmen, who had lined the summit in order to shoot at the retreating foe. An abortive rearguard action was staged by the 15th The King's Hussars and 60th rifles, who had marched from a support base at Mount Prospect, although this made little impact on the Boer forces. Two hundred and eighty-five Britons were killed, captured or wounded, including Captain Cornwallis Maude, son of Government Minister Cornwallis Maude, 1st Earl de Montalt.[1]

As the British were fleeing the hill, many were picked off by the superior rifles and marksmen of the Boers. Several wounded soldiers soon found themselves surrounded by Boer soldiers and gave their accounts of what they saw. Many of them were simply farm boys armed with rifles, and it was a major blow to Britain's negotiating position to have been defeated by a group of Dutch farm boys with a hand full of older soldiers leading them.[1] Second Anglo-Boer War. "Remember Majuba" became a rallying cry.

sad = face grows long

why sing about the boer war walrus ? gold and control of and who 'fixes' the price like London

California strikes in 1849 [civil war] Klondike 1890 Transvaal Africa in 1880's with new ways to refine using cyanide.

Witwatersrand Gold Rush - Wikipedia,
In 1895, Jameson led about 500 of his countrymen in what became known as the Jameson Raid against the Boers in southern Africa. The Jameson Raid was later cited by Winston Churchill as a major factor in bringing about the Boer War of 1899 to 1902. But the story as recounted in Britain was quite different. The British defeat was interpreted as a victory and Jameson was portrayed as a daring hero. The poem celebrates heroism, dignity, stoicism and courage in the face of the disaster of the failed Jameson Raid.

London was at the top with 2nd rank Belgium Holland and Sweden; then in 1896

the Italians were massacred at Adowa

in 1899-1902 the whole might of London was held in check.

The Second Boer War, 11 October 1899 - 31 May 1902 was the first major international conflict of the 20th century. The war was fought between the British Empire and the two independent Boer republics of the Orange Free State and the South African Republic (Transvaal Republic). After a protracted hard-fought war, were absorbed into the British Empire.

In all, the war had cost around 75,000 lives — 22,000 British soldiers (7,792 battle casualties, the rest through disease), 6,000-7,000 Boer Commandos, 20,000-28,000 Boer civilians, mostly woman and children, and an estimated 20,000 black Africans.

The last of the Boers surrendered in May 1902 and the war ended with the Treaty of Vereeniging in the same month.
The Boers referred to the two wars as the Freedom Wars. Those Boers who wanted to continue the fight were known as "bitter-einders" (or irreconcilables)

then japan with the help of the west in 1904-1905 defeated Russia . t&h cq

The Imperial Cruise: A Secret History of Empire and War
by James D. Bradley
The Imperial Cruise: A Secret History of Empire and War

In 1905 President Teddy Roosevelt dispatched Secretary of War William Howard Taft on the largest U.S. diplomatic mission in history to Hawaii, Japan, the Philippines, China, and Korea. Roosevelt's glamorous twenty-one year old daughter Alice served as mistress of the cruise, which included senators and congressmen. On this trip, Taft concluded secret agreements in Roosevelt's name.

In 2005, a century later, James Bradley traveled in the wake of Roosevelt's mission and discovered what had transpired in Honolulu, Tokyo, Manila, Beijing and Seoul.

In 1905, Roosevelt was bully-confident and made secret agreements that he though would secure America's westward push into the Pacific.

Last edited:

lorenhough

Loren

gurrhr

Thanks,

Joe
Joe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_hog
The name derives from the origins of the Guinea hog on the Guinea coast of West Africa. They were brought to America on slave ships.

Around 1804, Thomas Jefferson acquired some of these pigs, which had arrived from Africa via the Canary Isles. The original strain, although basically black, also had a hint of red and were consequently called "red Guineas";
is the pigs I have; my family comes from the mayflower, and s&b in 1849 LH

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Majuba_Hill

The Battle of Majuba Hill (near Volksrust, South Africa) on 27 February 1881 was the main and decisive battle of the First Boer War. It was a resounding victory for the Boers.

for the Second Anglo-Boer War. "Remember Majuba" became a rallying cry.
I am the eggman
They are the eggmen
I am the walrus
Goo goo g' joob
Goo goo g' joob
Goo goo g' goo
goo goo g' joob goo
juba juba juba
juba juba juba
juba juba juba juba
juba juba

Goo goo g' joob, [goo goo g' goo] g' goo goo [g joob job]

see how the 'run like pigs' from gun 'goo goo goo' "Majuba juba"

g joob = 'ma-Jube' "Majuba" became the battle cry as the Boers ran away crying!

Loren
A young springbok stotting with open skin flap on
see how they run
get it? kruger ran! and the yellow streak up the back;
Where does the saying "He has a yellow streak up his back" originate? Best Answer: Back in the hills of Kentucky a yellow dog was considered a cowardly dog. They were also considered to be the most likely dog to suck an egg.If someone was considering getting or buying a dog it was a no sale point if the dog had a streak of yellow running down the spine of a dog. It meant somewhere in his genetic makeup was the proverbial "low down, egg suckin, slinkin' off, cowardly dog." Naturally people started using it as an insult term for other people . Them was fightin' words. It probably goes even futher back than that. It's at least 300 years old.

[the cats out of the bag]
Paul Kruger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stephanus Johannes Paulus "Paul" Kruger was a political and military leader who served as President of the South African Republic (or Transvaal) from 1883 to 1900.

They differ markedly from the feral pig of European origin known in New Zealand as a "Captain Cooker". Loren

The Krugerrand (Afrikaans pronunciation: [ˈkryxərˌrɐnt]; English /ˈkruːɡəˌrænd/ or /ˈkruːɡəˌrɑːnd/[1]) is a South African gold coin, first minted in 1967 to help market South African gold and produced by the South African Mint. By 1980 the Krugerrand accounted for 90% of the global gold coin market. The name itself is a compound of "Kruger" (the man depicted on the obverse) and "rand", the South African unit of currency. During the 1970s and 1980s some Western countries forbade import of the Krugerrand because of its association with the apartheid government of South Africa. The Krugerrand today is a popular coin among collectors.[2]

Last edited:
Hi Loren

Joyce’s passage has not been understood. In this section of the book he is describing the crimes and falsehoods of the Gospels writers. In the passage the woman receives a missive that is eschatological. In other words, the apocalypse will now occur. She is afraid and goes to her knees where she sees the end of the Holy Roman Empire - i.e. the Hapburgs/Flavian religion . Which is the same thing to Joyce as the return of the unkillable ‘Kong Gander’ King – the king (Messiah) of the OT - or the ‘toucher of David’. The returned king holds a clock to indicate that time is up. The woman is a pig – (sowbelly or Christian) who is reduced to obedience upon seeing the real messiah.

In Joyce’s passage ‘Goo goo goosth’ is a description of the returned ghost/messiah. The author of Walrus is using it both in this context and I suspect also as the sound the frightened sowbelly/pigs make during the Apocalypse.

"cramp for Hemself and Co, Esquara, or them four hoarsemen on
their apolkaloops, Norreys, Soothbys, Yates and Welks, and,
galorybit of the sanes in hevel, there was a crick up the stirkiss

and when she ruz the cankle to see, galohery, downand she went

on her knees to blessersef that were knogging together like milk-

juggles as if it was the wrake of the hapspurus or old Kong

Gander O'Toole of the Mountains or his googoo goosth she

seein, sliving off over the sawdust lobby out ofthe backroom, wan

ter, that was everywans in turruns, in his honeymoon trim, holding

up his fingerhals, with the clookey in his fisstball, tocher of davy's,

tocher of ivileagh, for her to whisht, you sowbelly, and the

whites of his pious eyebulbs swering her to silence and coort;"

Joe

lorenhough

Hi Joe

seeing that made me see this;

Which is the same thing to Joyce as the return of the unkillable ‘Kong Gander’ King – the king (Messiah) of the OT - or the ‘toucher of David’. The returned king holds a clock to indicate that time is up. The woman is a pig – (sowbelly or Christian) who is reduced to obedience upon seeing the real messiah.

<="
" the 1st public blast on bikin island;

see 'king kong gandering' go; ‘Goo goo goosth’ see playboy mag. 'they are toast' as they 'toast bikins'= [swim suit] island blast with his killen hat. on the left pic on mag. man in the shadow with one eye taking aim. with ears for them who here. see the girls in the corner of the centerfold he is looking at:

jack the Ripper also issues "Wing Attack Plan R" to the patrolling aircraft, one of which is commanded by

Major T. J. "King" Kong (Slim Pickens).

All of the aircraft commence an attack flight on Russia and set their radios to allow communications only through the CRM 114 discriminator, which is programmed to transmit only communications preceded by a secret three-letter code known only to General Ripper; that sets off many buried bombs jacketed with "Cobalt-Thorium G" connected to a computer network.

When the plane approaches the new target, its damaged bomb doors fail to open at first. Major Kong adjusts the wiring, whereupon the doors open and the nuclear bomb falls with Kong straddling it, and detonates, triggering the doomsday machine.

Dr. Strangelove recommends that the President gather several hundred thousand people, with a high female-to-male ratio (10:1), to live in deep mineshafts where the radiation will not penetrate and then institute a breeding program to repopulate the Earth when the radiation has subsided. Turgidson warns that the Soviets will likely do the same and worries about a "mineshaft gap". The film then cuts to a montage of nuclear detonations, accompanied by Vera Lynn's recording of "We'll Meet Again".

First atomic blast proposed as start of Anthropocene
Other researchers see earlier beginning to the human-dominated age.

For historians, the first atomic bomb blast in 1945 ushered in the nuclear age. But for a group of geologists, the 16 July test at Alamogordo, New Mexico, marks the start of a new unit of geological time, the Anthropocene epoch.

The term Anthropocene was coined 15 years ago to refer to the age of widespread human influence over the planet. Ever since, geologists have debated when people first left a clear mark in the rock record, and whether to enshrine that moment as the start of a formal geological unit. Some researchers have proposed setting the beginning of the Anthropocene — and the end of the current epoch, the Holocene — at the start of the Industrial Revolution, or even further back, at the dawn of agriculture. Others look to the vast expansion in human activity in the second half of the twentieth century.

Now an international group of scientists has thrown its weight behind the latter possibility, and suggested using the first nuclear blast as a starting point. “It’s a well defined spot in time — it’s a big historical event,” says Jan Zalasiewicz, a stratigrapher at the University of Leicester, UK, and lead author of the paper published this week1.

Zalasiewicz did the study with 25 other members of a working group that is exploring whether and how to formally define the Anthropocene. In their paper, the researchers propose that the boundary should be defined by the first A-bomb test in 1945 and the stratigraphic presence of radioactive elements from that blast and the much larger nuclear ones that took place over the next decade.

These radionuclides, such as long-lived plutonium-239, appeared at much the same time as many other large-scale changes wrought by humans in the years immediately following the Second World War.

Fertilizer started to be mass produced, for instance, which doubled the amount of reactive nitrogen in the environment. New plastics spread around the globe, and a rise in global commerce carried invasive animal and plant species between continents. Furthermore, people were increasingly migrating from rural areas to urban centres, feeding the growth of megacities. This time has been called the Great Acceleration.

Joe said;
In Joyce’s passage ‘Goo goo goosth’ is a description of the returned ghost/messiah. The author of Walrus is using it both in this context and I suspect also as the sound the frightened sowbelly/pigs make during the Apocalypse. POE

Joe said; Which is the same thing to Joyce as the return of the unkillable ‘Kong Gander’ King – the king (Messiah) of the OT - or the ‘toucher of David’. The returned king holds a clock to indicate that time is up. The woman is a pig – (sowbelly or Christian) who is reduced to obedience upon seeing the real messiah.

In Joyce’s passage ‘Goo goo goosth’ is a description of the returned ghost/messiah

i say the king lear messiah touchier of David the unkillable kong gander king christen returned ghost is a 'pig'? ‘Goo goo goosth’ is the prunend head for Christmas dish messiah eschatological? kill kill kill Goo goo goosth’Majuba juba! goo dripping from a died dogs eye that cant hunt, you know the red haring' fish trick, see 'how' they run. goliaths is a dead head and now they are slaves; and john the baptize is on the silver plate. o yum LH

here are the words! sing along pigs! goo goo goo! ant' we haven fun!

also what did you think of this? joe;

for the Second Anglo-Boer War. "Remember Majuba" became a rallying cry.

Goo goo g' joob..
Goo goo g' joob,
G' goo goo g' joob,
Goo goo g' joob, goo goo g' goo g' goo goo g' joob job

Goo goo g' joob, [goo goo g' goo] g' goo goo [g joob job]

see how the 'run like pigs' from gun 'goo goo goo' "Majuba juba"

g joob = 'ma-Jube' "Majuba" became the battle cry as the Boers ran away crying!

Loren

Last edited:
Loren

Makes perfect sense in light of the fact that Lennon changes the pigs' utterance from 'goo goo gagoo' to something like a guttural 'majuba' at the end of his rant.

Joe

Loren

Your ideas are really stimulating. I hope you can find a way to call in to our show as I would love to go into them in a conversation.

Joe

lorenhough

Loren

Makes perfect sense in light of the fact that Lennon changes the pigs' utterance from 'goo goo gagoo' to something like a guttural 'majuba' at the end of his rant.

Joe
Joe

and when she ruz the cankle to see, galohery, downand she went[ = strikes a match = ruz candle halo hurry down she went]
Pig Falls to Its Knees in Front of Buddhist Temple in China
http://sputniknews.com/videoclub/20150227/1018857300.html
<="
"
on her knees to blessersef that were knogging together like milk- ]=pigs get on there knees sometimes, to be blessed egg-knog pigs breast full of milk-juggles pigs have '12' breast tits full knocking together!]

juggles as if it was the wrake of the hapspurus or old Kong [ = w-rake sleeps around like the whore of Babylon.]

****[Contact calls: Grunting noises which differ in intensity according to the situation.] gu gu gu can be 'hello' I am ok with low intensity;]

Gander O'Toole of the Mountains or his googoo goosth she[= o toole = goo; she see the pig slinkin]

seein, sliving off over the sawdust lobby out ofthe backroom, [=low down, slinkin' off, cowardly pig bedding= sawdust]

wan ter, that was everywans in turruns, in his honeymoon trim, holding-[wan ter pig walking, like all pigs=turns and runs; she mother pig halo virgin Mary has sex with the holy pig spirt]

up his fingerhals, with the clookey in his fisstball, tocher of davy's, [= pigs walk on there finger nails or toes pigs get cooked and david eats some?]

tocher of ivileagh, for her to whisht, you sowbelly, and the {she whistles to him you sowbelly= is big and round soft full of food or babies?,pot-bellied pig kumekume= [the captain cooker ha ha]

whites of his pious eyebulbs swering her to silence and coort;" [= don't talk or your a died hog][coort= hog talk swering to be silent]

Norreys, Soothbys, Yates and Welks,[= famous English men?]

Publius Cornelius Scipio Aemilianus Africanus Numantinus (185–129 BC), also known as Scipio Aemilianus or Scipio Africanus the Younger or Scipio Africanus-minor, was a leading general and politician of the ancient Roman Republic. As consul he commanded at the final siege and destruction of Carthage in 146 BC,

******He made 'pig hutting' popular

After a year of desperate fighting and stubborn heroism on the part of the defenders, he took the city of Carthage, taking prisoner about 50,000 survivors (about one tenth of the city's population.) Complying with the mandate of the Senate, he ordered the city evacuated, burnt, razed to the ground and plowed over, ending the Third Punic War. On his return to Rome he received a Triumph, having also established a personal claim to his adoptive agnomen of Africanus. = Caesars flaviaen story

Scipio, when he looked upon the city as it was utterly perishing and in the last throes of its complete destruction, is said to have

**** 'shed tears and wept' 'openly for his enemies'. [I am crying walruslh]

After being wrapped in thought for long, and realizing that all cities, nations, and authorities must, like men, meet their doom; that this happened to Ilium, once a prosperous city, to the empires of Assyria, Media, and Persia, the greatest of their time, and to Macedonia itself, the brilliance of which was so recent, either deliberately or the verses escaping him, he said:

*****A day will come when sacred Troy shall perish,
*****And Priam and his people shall be slain.

In Iliad Book 3, Priam tells Helen of Troy that he once helped King Mygdon of Phrygia defend against the Amazons.

When Hector is killed by Achilles, the Greek warrior treats the body with disrespect and refuses to give it back. Zeus sends the god Hermes to escort King Priam, Hector’s father and the ruler of Troy, into the Greek camp.

Priam 'tearfully pleads' with Achilles to take pity on a father bereft of his son and return Hector’s body. He invokes the memory of Achilles’ own father, Peleus. Priam begs Achilles to pity him, saying "I have endured what no one on earth has ever done before — I put my lips to the hands of the man who killed my son."

Deeply moved, Achilles relents and returns Hector’s corpse to the Trojans. Both sides agree to a temporary truce, and Achilles gives Priam leave to hold a proper funeral for Hector, complete with funeral games. He promises that no Greek will engage in combat for 11 days, but on the 12th day of peace, the mighty war between the Greeks and the Trojans would resume

**Priam is killed during the Sack of Troy by Achilles' son Neoptolemus (also known as Pyrrhus). His death is graphically related in Book II of Virgil's Aeneid. In Virgil's description, Neoptolemus first kills Priam's son Polites in front of his father as he seeks sanctuary on the altar of Zeus. Priam rebukes Neoptolemus, throwing a spear at him, harmlessly hitting his shield. Neoptolemus then drags Priam to the altar and there kills him too;

Scipio Aemilianus will forever be associated with the destruction of Carthage. Although he dutifully carried out the will of the Senate, the horror he expressed at its fate speaks to his humanity. He was a man of culture and refinement; he gathered round him such men as the Greek historian Polybius, the Stoic philosopher Panaetius, and the poets Lucilius and Terence—a group that came to be known as the Scipionic circle. At the same time he had all the virtues of an old-fashioned Roman, according to Polybius and Cicero, the latter of whom gives an appreciation of him in his De re publica, in which Scipio Aemilianus is the chief speaker. As a speaker, he seems to have been no less distinguished;

the pig in the above video;

The owner of the pig later said the animal had escaped his hog pen on February 22, apparently in search for food. The irony is that he learned of pig’s popularity after the animal had been butchered.

It is clear that we will know what this devout pig was praying for.

http://sputniknews.com/videoclub/20150227/1018857300.html#ixzz3X7Wg0jYY

LH

Last edited:

lorenhough

grass feed makes the best fat best omega's for your teeth;

The most commonly accepted theory is that the first pigs were brought to the Iberian Peninsula by the Phoenicians from the Eastern Mediterranean coast (current day Lebanon), where they interbred with wild boars. This cross gave rise to the ancestors of what are today Iberian pigs. The production of Iberian pig is deeply rooted to the Mediterranean ecosystem. It is a rare example in the world swine production where the pig contributes so decisively to the preservation of the ecosystem. The Iberian breed is currently one of the few examples of a domesticated breed which has adapted to a pastoral setting where the land is particularly rich in natural resources, in this case acorns from the holm oak, gall oak and cork oak.

The numbers of the Iberian breed have been drastically reduced since 1960 due to several factors such as the outbreak of African swine fever and the lowered value of animal fats.

In the past few years, however, the production of pigs of the Iberian type has increased to satisfy a renewed demand for top quality meat and cured products.

At the same time, breed specialisation has led to the disappearance of some ancestral varieties.[2]
Black pig being raised in the countryside near Évora, Alentejo, Portugal;
very similar;

The name derives from the origins of the Guinea hog on the Guinea coast of West Africa. The true African Guinea hogs are a large, red breed with upright ears, bristly hair and long tails, suggesting genetic influence of the Nigerian black or Ashanti pig.[5] They were brought to America on slave ships. Around 1804,

Thomas Jefferson acquired some of these pigs, which had arrived from Africa via the Canary Isles.

The original strain, although basically black, also had a hint of red and were consequently called "red Guineas"; that strain, well known at the beginning of the 19th century, is extinct.[5]

Later they were crossed with other breeds, including Appalachian English pigs, Essex pigs, and West African dwarfs. This new breed, the American Guinea hog retained its black colour but lost the red tint and is sometimes called a black Guinea. These pigs were popular with subsistence farmers, not only through their ability to forage for themselves, but also because their habit of eating snakes made the farmyard safe for children and livestock.[2]

April 12th, 2015
Meet the pig who aces her dog training ham-work
You don't see this every day - a pig at dog obedience school! And trainers there say the pig named Amy is a star student. TODAY's Erica Hill reports

Last edited: