Saturn Theory- The Science of the Electric Universe

Wolfsire

From another topic ...

Does the Electric Universe theory have the physics fully developed for all this? Not just the all seeing eye, but how the re-alignment to the present sun came about. This is affected by electrodynamics correct? Was the current sun (or the Saturn grouping) part of a sub galaxy being digested by the Milky Way, which is supposedly digesting a handfull of them at the moment?
The physics are not fully developed, but there are active scientists working on it, and with various differences in opinion. Wall Thornhill is probably the most notable. See the work at The Thunderbolts projects for his work and others. In the EU model, planetary capture and rapid resettlement is done largely by charged bodies finding equilibrium in resonant fields. Gravity is almost a non-player. Dark Matter, Dark Energy, the Big Bang and Black Holes do not exists. They were made up to explain the effects of electricity, which effects are largely still denied, even though it can be more powerful than gravity by 39 orders of magnitude.

I do not know how many assert so, but at least a few agree that Saturn was captured from the Dwarf Sagittarius Galaxy, which intersects the Milkyway at the right place, and if I recall correctly, with similarities of molecular composition. DSG is probably a daughter of the Milkyway that did not make it out far enough not to be reintegrated, as compared the two Magellanic dwarfs. According to Thornhill, Saturn became like a comet, with the axis mundi as the tail, and with the break up birthing Venus being very much like the way Shoemaker-Levy 9 broke up before hitting Jupiter.

Wolfsire

I am not too well versed on this, and it involves the bursting of double layers of charge separation. But, as I understand it, a star only dies when the charge flow into it is cut off (they are externally, not internally powered). It goes nova, or super nova, when there is an excess of charge. So, Saturn went nova (this is the let there be light moment) when it and the sun's outer plasma spheres contacted, then, as Saturn continued to enter the system, the Sun took the charge it had been receiving and further caused drain of charge forcing the Venus birth. It is my understand that red dwarfs, as Saturn once was, go nova fairly, earning their name of "variable star," without dying. I suspect, if the model hold, that Saturn as Earth's sun, long ago, when nova many times, causing mass extinctions and planetary growth spurts, several times.

Richard Stanley

Administrator
I guess, under the EU theory, that this proximity issue is not a problem because these stars are long at the same electrical potential?

Having a variable star pass through differently charged dust clouds and whatnot seems to make sense as to causing this, but what about other stars? They would still be subject to the same thing, or are they just sitting in stable charge environments?

That said, it seems like the biggest obstacle that I can see right now is the supposed ~300 million year old sediments showing clear evidence of Milankovitch Cycles.

Wolfsire

I guess, under the EU theory, that this proximity issue is not a problem because these stars are long at the same electrical potential?

Having a variable star pass through differently charged dust clouds and whatnot seems to make sense as to causing this, but what about other stars? They would still be subject to the same thing, or are they just sitting in stable charge environments?

That said, it seems like the biggest obstacle that I can see right now is the supposed ~300 million year old sediments showing clear evidence of Milankovitch Cycles.
Concerning your first question, I do not have sufficient understanding of the topic or your question to provide a good answer, but it is my understanding that planets and stars do not have the same electrical potential, but rather it depend on their proximity to each other and place within the dust clouds, or rather Berkeland currents made of dust, and how those currents act dynamically.

I'm sure there is quite a bit of diversity as to how stars act. I think, at least with respect to Saturn and the Sun, the former would have been more active and the latter more stable, traveling respectively in perpendicular or tangential planes to each other. The sun moves a little bit in the relatively neutral galactic arm, while Saturn was moving down from a region of greater charge, with the DSG, from the north galactic pole to the equatorial arms, as the charge of DSG is changed and recycled.

I think I have seen EU discussions of Milankovitch Cycles, so you could follow up on that. But whenever you are talking about dating, "clear evidence" is problematic. Plasma affects radioactive decay, and thus dating by some methods, and plasma can lay down multiple layers of sediment in seconds or minutes. Also don't forget both intentional and unintentional dishonesty. Ignore email-gate, and NOAA's recent "correction" of historical temperature data, and you might think we are on in the middle of global warming, rather than cooling.

But, as I said before, Saturn Theory is hard to swallow. While I am excited about it, I do not know how much is true. I'm positive some is, but how much? It has quite a bit of explanatory power, in both physics and culture. As this site clearly demonstrates, we are not often told the truth.

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Concerning your first question, I do not have sufficient understanding of the topic or your question to provide a good answer, but it is my understanding that planets and stars do not have the same electrical potential, but rather it depend on their proximity to each other and place within the dust clouds, or rather Berkeland currents made of dust, and how those currents act dynamically.
My point was that sibling stars, born in the same 'electrical' environment, or neighborhood should have the same, or near same, electrical potential relative to each other. Therefore no plasma flow between them, as might be the case between star systems and galaxies that are colliding.

Most everyone is familiar with the static potentials developed, via friction, in such as raising one's hair on end, and star systems historically passing through differing amounts of cosmic dust might be expected to gather charge potential, proportional to their exposure over long periods of time. If one system has much more than the other, when they 'collide' so to speak, there is now the charge potential that can be discharged from the new proximity.

Or is there another explanation for the generation of charges that must bleed off into the plasma flows?

Wolfsire

I'll take a look at some of the EU conferences vids for a good explanation. I am not up to the task for want of knowledge and training. But the thing that comes to mind right now are birth of stars, and gas giants, at z-pinches "like beads on a sting" in Haro-Herbig objects or quasars, their galactic equivalent (?) if there is a difference. Both are functionally plasma guns. If you look at those that twist you will see that the beads are not the same brightness, and so probably not the same charge.

Wolfsire

Lots of vids covering many aspects of EU and Saturn Theory at the Thunderbolts Project YouTube page. I strongly recommend it. I don't strongly recommend their webpage forums until you have a good background to sort of the differences of opinion and theory and have an idea of the posters background.

https://www.luminpdf.com/viewer/Qj8je2zsAH7zx3bHz

The linked pdf appears to be pretty typical EU explanation on current and charge I space. I read parts that I think address your question. Ultimately, it appears the answer is that charge through weak or dense plasma is constantly flowing between all bodies, from the sub atomic to the hypergalactic, along paths and in forms that plasma takes, magnetic fields, Berkeland currents, double layers, plasmoids, toroids, jets, tails, plumes, etc. There is no absolute vaccum, but rather space where there is very very thin plasma. In the above pictures you can see the charge moving out, but you cannot see the much larger diffuse dark mode current moving in along the Berkeland current, or the even larger galactic currents within which it resides.

lorenhough

My point was that sibling stars, born in the same 'electrical' environment, or neighborhood should have the same, or near same, electrical potential relative to each other. Therefore no plasma flow between them, as might be the case between star systems and galaxies that are colliding.

Most everyone is familiar with the static potentials developed, via friction, in such as raising one's hair on end, and star systems historically passing through differing amounts of cosmic dust might be expected to gather charge potential, proportional to their exposure over long periods of time. If one system has much more than the other, when they 'collide' so to speak, there is now the charge potential that can be discharged from the new proximity.

Or is there another explanation for the generation of charges that must bleed off into the plasma flows?
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/

Essential Guide to the Electric Universe
contents
August 18, 2011 by davesmith_au
The Essential Guide to the Electric Universe (EG2EU) Written by Bob Johnson Edited by Jim Johnson This Guide is intended for anyone who wonders how our Universe really works, and who might be interested in an intriguing and somewhat different … Continue reading →

Wolfsire

In various links above there is extensive consideration of petroglyphs. One of the forms repeated around the world is the 3-circle sun, which in Saturn Theory is the three planets Saturn-Venus-Mars in alignment while S-V is still discharging. To test this, I took at look at petroglyphs local to me, to see if that symbol was there. I found it in the Valley of Fire without much difficulty. Anyway, the image popped up in the news today from AZ, so I thought I would share. Test it yourself. Looks for it locally where it has not been shown to you.
upload_2016-2-11_8-28-54.png

Attachments

lorenhough

the people of the past painted rocks show us what they saw in the sky.. was and still is being suppressed; only the secret schools power priest supper rich keep there symbols to them selves thanks to the people who want all to know we learn the truth of our world. enjoy LH
cut from the above
Published on Jun 20, 2016
In the previous podcast, David Talbott, the director of the Thunderbolts Project, began his discussion of his working relationship with one of the world’s leading experts on space plasma, renowned plasma physicist Dr. Anthony Peratt. In the Thunderbolts documentary Symbols of an Alien Sky, well over a million viewers to date have received a brief introduction to Peratt’s extraordinary research into pictographs in the American southwest, images that match the forms of high-energy plasma instabilities. The implication is that these plasma forms were seen in the sky above ancient man, and depicted in rock art around the world.

As David explained in our last episode, when Peratt published his findings he came under intense pressure for his involvement with the Electric Universe community. Today, in this recorded talk, David adds further to the story of Peratt’s contribution and the events that effectively ended his groundbreaking research.

Previous episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piKuO...

Related Thunderblog: https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2016...

SUPPORT US ON PATREON AND WATCH OUR INFLUENCE GROW: “Changing the world through understanding of the Electric Universe." https://www.patreon.com/tboltsproject

Subscribe to Thunderbolts Update newsletter: http://eepurl.com/ETy41
The Thunderbolts Project Home: http://www.thunderbolts.info
Essential Guide to the Electric Universe: http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/eg-co...
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thunderboltsp...
Twitter: @tboltsproject
Electric Universe by Wal Thornhill: http://www.holoscience.com/wp/
see the above video 28 min in or so Saturn Theory-info

Last edited:

lorenhough

From another topic ...

The physics are not fully developed, but there are active scientists working on it, and with various differences in opinion. Wall Thornhill is probably the most notable. See the work at The Thunderbolts projects for his work and others. In the EU model, planetary capture and rapid resettlement is done largely by charged bodies finding equilibrium in resonant fields. Gravity is almost a non-player. Dark Matter, Dark Energy, the Big Bang and Black Holes do not exists. They were made up to explain the effects of electricity, which effects are largely still denied, even though it can be more powerful than gravity by 39 orders of magnitude.

I do not know how many assert so, but at least a few agree that Saturn was captured from the Dwarf Sagittarius Galaxy, which intersects the Milkyway at the right place, and if I recall correctly, with similarities of molecular composition. DSG is probably a daughter of the Milkyway that did not make it out far enough not to be reintegrated, as compared the two Magellanic dwarfs. According to Thornhill, Saturn became like a comet, with the axis mundi as the tail, and with the break up birthing Venus being very much like the way Shoemaker-Levy 9 broke up before hitting Jupiter.
mars in the eclectic universe. see how the lab show us what we see on mars...LH

cut from you tube this video

Episode 2 Symbols of an Alien Sky: The Lightning Scarred Planet, Mars (Full Documentary)

ThunderboltsProject

Published on Jun 20, 2014
JOIN US for the EU2016 Conference: Elegant Simplicity//June 17-19//https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2015...

After much deliberation, we made the decision to release this full documentary. Year by year the evidence for global electric scarring of Mars continues to grow. Bringing the facts to public attention will be among our highest priorities in coming months. Note: all of the Mars imagery involves actual maps from Google Mars.

In Episode 2 Symbols of an Alien Sky: The Lightning Scarred Planet, Mars, David Talbott takes the viewer on an odyssey across the surface of Mars. Exploring feature after feature of the planet, he finds that only electric arcs could produce the observed patterns. The high resolution images reveal massive channels and gouges, great mounds, and crater chains, none finding an explanation in traditional geology but all matching the scars from electric discharge experiments in the laboratory.

As a scientific follow-up to Symbols of an Alien Sky, this documentary provides a definitive answer to the question: was Mars carved from pole to pole by intense interplanetary discharge?

Errata: The volume of Valles Marineris is estimated by the USGS (2002) to be .92 million cubic miles (3.86 million cubic kilometers).

JOIN US ON PATREON and watch our influence grow: “Changing the world through understanding of the Electric Universe." https://www.patreon.com/user?u=180095...

this one is on comment's LH

Last edited: