QAnon and John-John

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
This has become quite a thing with the Trump QAnon people:
QAnon is in denial about Trump. They are still seeing him as a savior, rather than the Fascist antichrist that he really is.

Trump wants to make America great again. And when was that wondrous time of American greatness? During the 1960's, the fabled era of Camelot, of course!! Bringing back JFK Jr is like bringing back Ozzie and Harriet, and the ideal American White Suburban Family.

This is 100% fantasy wish fulfillment, and I don't even have to tell you that Vincent Fusca looks nothing like JFK Jr.

At the time of the crash, I remember that there were suspicions that maybe this was another in the string of sinister assassinations that brought down JFK, RFK, MLK and Malcolm X. It was hard to believe that Kennedy was such a clueless pilot as to go down the way he did. But the wreckage was found and divers reportedly identified JFK Jr's body. Nobody doubted Kennedy's death until these QAnon spooks started pushing the theory.

Richard Stanley

But Jerry, is there a difference between the propagandees and the propagandists?

And as has been discussed, were the Kennedys really what we are trained to think about them? Joseph Sr. was pro-Nazi and JFK Sr. had a Nazi girlfriend before he was shipped off to the Pacific with PT-109. Then there was that strange period with Senator McCarthy. And, as Miles and Tyrone(?) have asked, what did they really accomplish of their 'Liberal' agenda? Camelot's McNamara gave us more Vietnam, not less. The assassination made JFK Sr. into a messiah that made it so that Catholics were no longer second class citizens, now they run everything.

Are all these 'suggestive' headlines on that George cover just coincidences, and John John posing so with CIA assassination kingpin Bush 41? Is it "wish fulfillment" or trolling?

Do you think this couple just happened to come along and pose behind Trump and then the QAnon volk decided to capitalize on it?

"Reportedly identified JFK Jr's body."

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Vincent Fusca isn't in a "couple" with that Bessette look-alike. They're just two random people at a Trump rally.

That isn't John John posing with Bush, it's Fusca. Except that the picture looks photoshopped, Fusca's head has been placed on some random person's body.

Yes, they reportedly identified JFK Jr's body. So if it isn't true, then either they recruited some divers who were willing to lie about it, or else they killed off some John-John look-alike and then they had to keep that quiet. Those are some big operational risks. If they wanted to send John John to the hidden resort, it could've easily been done with no witnesses and no dead bodies.

If there is an October surprise, and "JFK Jr" materializes on the Republican ticket, no true blue CNN watcher is ever going to believe a word about it. Such an episode would only provide more proof for Q nay-sayers, that Trump and the entire Republican party have gone stark raving bonkers.

Why am I even explaining all this? This is gaslighting plain and simple. "We should always be prepared so as never to err to believe that what I see as Vincent Fusca is John John, if the hierarchical Church defines it thus."

Richard Stanley

Yes Jerry, but you could have simply told us that Vincent Fusca is really Obama, or vice-versa:

OMG!!!! Vincent Fusca is Obama, who is JFK Jr.!!! Think about it. No one has ever seen Obama and JFK Jr. together, only Trump and JFK Jr. together. This is because Trump and Obama are supposed to be sworn enemies.

Here it is from the official whorse's mouth:
Vincent Fusca's name in Latin: Vincent s derived from the Latin name Vincentius, meaning: "conquering" Fusca meaning in Latin: adjective Definitions: dark, swarthy, dusky "Conquering Dark" or "Darkness" ...

At this writing there are no denials, repeat no denials, from either the Obama, Trump, Fusca, or JFK Jr. camps. Clearly they did not suspect that we would ever detect their manus fuscus, the other one being badly hidden and ... pallidus.

Last edited:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
It's settled then. Black (Obama) is white (JFK), and the hands and body parts are interchangeable. And I thought we were trying to run a reputable website.

Richard Stanley

You always think the best thoughts, but here are you trying to sweep this under the carpet too soon? Doesn't all this beg some questions?

Perhaps "Conquering Darkness" means Trump conquering the dark Obama, the Kenyan born son of the Kenyan Mao Mao anti-colonialist, bent on providing more American peeps with health care while bombing the crap out of Yemen and such? Obama who had allied with Hillary who had tried unsuccessfully to kill JFK Jr., but ironically Hillary should have killed rival Obama instead. Oy!! If so, perhaps they wanted to leave the Obaman black hand visible to the 'tWoke' .. so as to signify Trump's victory?

And then there is Miles Mathis who is claiming that QAnon is a 'Parallel' type of psyop targeted unsuccessfully against Miles. Miles suggests that QAnon is a creation of the Trump propaganda team, and raises the point that the QAnon audience is on the right side of some aspects, like the Plandemic for instance.

As such, I wonder if there is something serious to be mined/minded here, regarding an actual psyop, whether John John's gravesite monument is in the shape of a 'Q' or not? Is it really in the shape of a 'Q' Jerry, and if so, why?

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
... are you trying to sweep this under the carpet too soon?
What's the topic here? Are we discussing whether John-John is still alive, traumatized by his father's murder, and seeking justice by teaming up with Trump in the election while disguised as Vincent Barack Hussein Obama Fusca? If so, then I'm ready to sweep it under the rug.

If the topic is QAnon, I agree it seems spooky, and very likely a creation of the Trump propaganda team.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

I've been trying to keep my eye out for good background on the QAnon phenomenon, and it looks like we'll never know the source of it, unless we get a deathbed confession in the distant future. In any case, the following discusses the social network changes and dynamics that facilitated its rise:

If memory serves me correctly, it also states that part of Q tableau is that John John is Q. So not only is John John still alive, but he has access to Q Level intelligence. Is all that effort and sacrifice now going to go to waste learning that Trump spilt the beans on that he sacrificed 100K American lives to keep the billionaires afloat? Real leadership is a bitch.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
I've been AWOL this week because of the wildfire situation in Oregon. On Monday our house was engulfed in a thickening pall of smoke. An alarmed neighbor called and told me that a wildfire was approaching rapidly, but his cell phone kept cutting out and I could only hear about every fourth word he was saying. So I spent the next hour after that trying to come up with a quick evacuation plan, without any verifiable information about what was going on. Finally I got in the car and drove around. I came to a flagman who told me that there had been a fire about three miles from my house, which fortunately had been contained and controlled.

However, the smoke continued to get worse. News reports said that the entire Willamette Valley was in similar condition, owing to a string of very large fires in the Cascades. Our house is about 25 miles from the western tip of the massive 160,000+ acre Holiday Farms fire.

So the reason I'm putting this in the QAnon thread, is that the buzz being promoted by QAnon and other Trump followers is that these Oregon fires were torched off by "Antifa" arsonists. The rumor was most prominently posted by Paul Romero Jr, who ran second in the Republican primary for US Senator. Romero claimed that six Antifa members had been arrested in Jackson County. This touched off a loud chorus of police departments and fact checkers and their Facebook followers, absolutely denying that Antifa had anything to do with it.

However, there are many apparently authentic reports about arson actions up and down the West Coast. Perhaps more than average for this time of year? Most of the arsonists have no obvious political connections or motivation, they're just ordinary folks who suddenly get an urge to play with firecrackers.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/sources-series-of-wildfires-may-be-coordinated-and-planned-attack/?fbclid=IwAR1py5Viuh6wK5saFIhC0JmDcQ4hU6G71G1iTPch9fTNFdBlBPUwpfsucro

Contrary to rumors that have been circulating, there is currently no evidence to tie the wildfires to either far-right or far-left activists. And while investigations are underway into the causes of a number of the fires, we have been able to confirm that suggestions that Antifa members have been arrested are unfounded....
A number of wildfires in Washington, Oregon, and California are now being considered arson, and several arsonists are already in jail – while there are more on the run, we’re told.
On Wednesday, September 10, 2020, Troopers in Puyallup, Washington said they arrested a 36-year-old Puyallup man caught setting a fire in the brush. This was along State Route 167 in Puyallup in the median of SR 167 at Meridian. ...
Another arson suspect was arrested in Spokane after allegedly starting multiple fires.
Christine Comello,36, was arrested after allegedly starting multiple fires in Spokane on Monday. Officer Mohondro arrived on the scene where he witnessed some grass and a palette outside of a commercial business on fire. There was reasonable evidence the fire was started by a human and not lightning or telephone poles. ...
In Eugene, Oregan, Elias Newton Pendergrass, 44, was arrested on Tuesday. He was suspected of arson in a wildfire that that burned almost 400 acres, and caused evacuations west of Eugene. Pendergrass, a Mapleton resident, is accused of first-degree arson. ...
On Wednesday, September 9,2020 firefighters responded to someone attempting to start fires at the Dexter State Recreation Area, an Oregon State Park. ... The man with the arm tattoos was seen starting two fires in the bushes towards the dam. Luckily, several people helped extinguish the fire before the firefighters could arrive....
In Salinas, California, 37-year-old Anita Esquivel, is in the Monterey County Jail for arson. The California Highway patrol confirms Esquivel was arrested after allegedly starting fires intentionally along Highway 101 near Boronda Road.
For all I know, maybe people are always interested in this kind of playful fun activity, and it's only in the news right now because the 40-MPH winds and 80-MPH gusts last Monday and Tuesday created a potential for every prank to become a conflagration. And the actual sources of the six gigantic wildfires threatening Portland, Salem, Eugene, Grants Pass, Roseburg and Medford are unknown.

It's also possible that this brief post belongs in the Global Warming thread. To pass along an assessment from meteorologist Nick Humphrey:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/climate-change-41564585?utm_medium=post_notification_email&utm_source=post_link&utm_campaign=patron_engagement

No, climate change doesn't literally start a fire. But climate change is a threat multiplier. It can make an area more likely to be hotter and drier more years than previously, drying out vegetation, making fire events more likely, and those events bigger than previous years/decades. A lightning strike, arson, or a gender-reveal party mishap starts the fire...but climate change sets the stage. Yes, land/forest management practices can also set the stage for bigger fires, like local heating of cities is also attributable to increasing urbanization and a warming heat island. But the rise in temperatures is a global phenomenon occurring and having a part in the equation, regardless of local changes to the landscape. It's not just one thing or another, as all anthropogenic changes add up. Climate change is just, by far, the biggest.