Psychosis induced by LSD

As we are now learning about ancient revelations of Terra's ancient domination and physical and energetic harvesting, anything that we have "known" about everything is being reassessed and reevaluated. All planetary life, including but not limited to Terra itself, all surface life, all life within the planet and life in the atmosphere, has been being harvested by non-human life forms for millions of years. According some, this recently ended. See United Network News and CARE; Center for Amnesty and Restoration of Earth.

https://unitednetwork.earth/programs/24-jun-05-news-broadband-high-a63451?category_id=188332

This was returned from a search on Brave Browser.

Center for amity and restoration of earth​

The Center for Amity and Restoration of Earth (CARE) is a organization dedicated to promoting harmony and sustainability on our planet. CARE’s mission is to foster a culture of amity and restoration, addressing the complex challenges facing our world today.
Key Initiatives:
  • Restore the Earth: This initiative aims to restore degraded lands, promote reforestation, and create sustainable ecosystems.
  • Global Health & Wellness Consortium (GHWC): A branch of CARE, GHWC focuses on improving health and wellness globally, providing access to quality healthcare and promoting healthy living.
  • Global Education Advisory Council (GEAC): GEAC is a subsidiary of CARE, working to develop innovative and student-centered education, promoting a culture of learning and restoration.
Partnerships and Collaborations:
  • CARE has partnered with various organizations, including Chevron U.S.A. Inc. and Restore the Earth Foundation, Inc., to support reforestation efforts and promote sustainable development.
  • CARE has also collaborated with the USDA Nature Resource Conservation (NRCS) and Heritage Sustainability Investments, LLC to address watershed management and conservation.
Goals:
  • To promote a culture of amity and restoration, fostering harmony among individuals, communities, and the environment.
  • To develop and implement sustainable solutions to address global challenges, such as climate change, poverty, and inequality.
  • To provide access to quality education, healthcare, and sustainable resources, empowering individuals and communities to thrive.
Conclusion:
The Center for Amity and Restoration of Earth (CARE) is a pioneering organization dedicated to promoting a culture of amity and restoration. Through its various initiatives and partnerships, CARE is working towards a more sustainable and harmonious world, where all individuals and communities can thrive.

Research: Kimberley Ann Goguen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still, the following may be true because it goes against the currents.

My memory is dim, and the research is now scattered and difficult to find, as is by design, all truth.

I recall something like this: About 1/2 of 1 % had a psychotic outcome after taking LSD. 100% of that group had a prior history of mental illness.

Regarding a study done by Harvard Psychologists, Leary, Metzner and Alpert at a ---?Boston prison---a large percentage of inmates (prisoners) who received psilocybin did not continue a life of crime and return.

Now, mushrooms are standard practice in the mental health fields.

I knew The Dead, the band, not some zombies.

They may have been utilized for evil intent by negative social engineers, human and otherwise, but they were good people with good intentions. One of the not infrequent experiences possible with some drugs and botanicals is the direct, incontrovertible, and subjective knowledge that consciousness is an a priori attribute of space.

The Buddhists ask; what is unborn and undying? Only space can fulfill a complete absence of any thing, attribute, or condition. Pure space must exist only as the one mind because Hydrogen has been demonstrated to precipitate from space and become all matter by transmutation in the heart of stars.

In the Nyingma and Kagyu-- old and new schools of Esoteric Tibetan Buddhism, the following is held:

"Game" is defined as anything having to do with names, rules, roles, or characteristic time-space locations.
What is left is reality.
Space is the mind of god. We are pretend isolates of that playing hide and seek and creating more options for experience an self creation.

From a Dead tune:

"...Little wheel turn by the fire and rod
Big wheel turn by the will of god
Every time that wheel go round

Bound to cover just a little more ground."

joh
A.K.A. Red Pill Media

Last edited:
Hello James,

Welcome to the Forum.

Could you explain the connection between "CARE" (Center for Amity and Restoration of Earth), and the belief that the harvesting of life on earth by non-human life, might have recently halted?

Also, I am curious about this statement:

"Now, mushrooms are standard practice in the mental health fields."

Perhaps we'd be better off if this were true. But I understand that they're more likely to prescribe SSRI's and amphetamines?

Hello Jerry,

Thank you for allowing me to breath this very rarefied air and bump thought-shoulders.

Many "mental health" professionals are turning from chemical extracts and synthesized false copies of them and using natural psychoactive substances. Freud was a coke-head. No wonder that Jung went his own more wholesome way.

Put this in: "use of magic mushrooms in psychotherapy" That search is a good start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About CARE, and all of the associated entities,
the heart---and mind of it is Kimberly Ann Goguen. ~ 52 years, trained as Architect; went into banking, became high-level international banker. At one point serially bought one each of the high-end sports cars and gave it a try. She says Alfa's suck.

Whatever one may think of her, she is a unique and powerful phenomenon. She makes a lot of way-over-the-top claims. They are sweeping in scope, both about her, what is happening on Terra right now, and. the recent and ancient history of everything.
You have my full understanding and acceptance if you immediately evaluate all of this as madness produced for misdirection.

gvinstitute.org

Here is the list, at present of what she modestly names as "her jobs"

Kim's claimed hats:
  1. Universal Protection Unit Command (Ground Command)
  2. Ambassador to Earth for the Universal Council for this version of Humanity
  3. Human Ambassador to the Earth Council, established in 2021, (which is for all Earth Races Human & Non Human)
  4. Controller of the Alpha Quantum System – of which her DNA is a necessary component
    • Note: There was a dueling dark system on this planet called the Omega System (associated with Starlink and Elon Musk) which is now gone.
  5. Guardian (What is a Guardian?)
  6. Controller of Global Intelligence Agency (GIA), has highest Security Clearance on Planet Earth
  7. Representative of Humanity for Disbursement of Planetary Assets, Trustee, Manna World Holding Trust Now named "Global Repository"
    • Note: After the agreements with the elites expired, because the assets/trust were named after the elites and their corporations, Kim renamed and registered as Manna World Holding Trust. Since 2019, when the Restoration Plan was approved, she started renaming accounts by need. For example, one is the Environmental Fund, and underneath that are separate accounts for new fuels.
  8. From the original Rus Bloodline or Tribe, which is the root of all true Europeans and one of the five original Human Tribes. This tribe is also called the White Sun. They utilized the upper astral and had relationships there. Their opposite would be the Black Sun, who accessed the lower astral.
  9. Interim Head of State
  10. Founder of United Network – Bringing People Together (Moved the channel again in 2024)

Source: https://www.unitednetwork.tv/videos/4-apr-22-chris-rice-interview-with-kimberly-goguen
Kim has caused major upheaval on all levels of the so called elites, and they have been doing everything possible to bring her down and regain control of the Alpha Quantum Mapping System (QMS). The Alpha QMS holds all the above ground assets, below ground assets, and human assets on planet earth, and a slew of other things that are beyond my scope of understanding. But from what I understand, every asset is mapped based on its origin. Humans are considered assets to the cabal. Actually they consider humans as ‘live’ stock and we are literally traded (our birth certificates) on the stock exchange. They consider us food and covet our life force energy which is highly valued by beings who are (or believe they are) unable to manufacture life force energy themselves because they are cut off from the soul matrix.

For some background on the Global Intelligence Agency (GIA) that Kim is also heading, you can refer to my blog posts entitled,
1. The Enforcer, Our Central Sun & The End of the Loosh Farm (Kim Goguen – Part 3)
2. The IRS Expired Under the Federal Reserve Act & Was Already Disabled by Kim Goguen | The Global Structure of Taxation and Causation System Expired! | The Monetization of Leveraged Assets Expired! | Congress, Check the National Archives! | Swapping out Rothschild People for Black Sun People (Treasuries of USA) Will Not Happen! | Is the Tax Authority a Better Solution? | US Govt $197 Trillion Debt Wiped Clean by Kim Years Ago

Whew! ....and yet there is more: Some history and orientation.

Enjoy. Many take one look, laugh and then, scowling, turn away; denying any chance that she could be what she says she is. Too over the top, and too good, considering the visible state of affairs. We shall see, and sooner rather than later.

No denying: She is beautiful, equally smart, very well learned, fearless, and is a great Stand Up Comedian.
You are about to drop the latest version of acid.
joh

She is beautiful, equally smart, very well learned, fearless, and is a great Stand Up Comedian.

There are lots of women who are good looking, smart and funny. This is not evidence that any of the claims are true!

It is fascinating to me, that anyone would take this as anything but an elaborate stand-up comedy act.

If it were true, it should be as obvious as the clouds and the sun in the sky.

Hmm: that is what they used to say about Jesus: "While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice out of the cloud said, 'This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!'” (Matt. 17:5) "Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him." (Rev. 1:7)

And as Joe Atwill pointed out, also this is what Josephus said about Titus:

…a certain prodigious and incredible phenomenon appeared: I suppose the account of it would seem to be a fable, were it not related by those that saw it, and were not the events that followed it of so considerable a nature as to deserve such signals; for, before sun-setting, chariots and troops of soldiers in their armor were seen running about among the clouds, and surrounding of cities (Wars6.5.297-299).

But when it comes down to brass tacks, what ordinary people have to deal with, there really are no signs in the clouds. No evidence at all.

Only faith, and joking around.

James Holmes; the question is not what do I think. You already predicted what I would think.

The question is, why do YOU give this woman the time of day?

Do you have any evidence?

Or just faith; meaning, that you believe what you want to believe? What "THEY" want you to believe?

Why is this not simply an example of what Richard Stanley predicted: that in the end times, there will be empty prophecies of Space Jesus, coming from the likes of Kimberly Ann Goguen?

Last edited:
Hello Jerry,
Thank you for reading and evaluating the post.

I accept your observations, facts and reasoning unconditionally and I cannot discredit or discount your position and posture. Have you looked at the book, To the Heart of the Matter? I will appreciate your assessment of that.. You may have received it. I attached it to a reply from a forum post, and you asked to not do that. Let me know if you got it.

As you point out , there is no visible evidence that anything she claims is true, and nothing is proven. It is noteworthy that she has not asked anyone for donations. There is a movie service that charges for rents mostly older films. United Network and CARE have a big presence and a lot of bandwidth, and someone is paying for that. That sets this operation apart from most other "internet saviors". Have you ever poked about in www.gvinstitute.org. ? There is a lot of Kim's stuff there, as well as other hard-to-fit-into current reality material covering a wide range of topics.

I will dig about in my files and see if I can find a couple of documents the KAG claims to have sent to DJT. I want to see your evaluation of those as well as your brief comments on that book.

Thank you for taking the time to share you understanding and knowledge.

Last edited:
Kim presents these as documents she has presented to DJT. The Manna World Holding Trust has been renamed, Global Repository.

At worst, this is a very clever and detailed hoax. What do you think?

Attachments

• To-the-Heart-of-the-Matter-THI-Source-to-Action-Book-Series-Vol-1.pdf
    5.3 MB · Views: 3
  • Manna World Holding Trust.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
  • Manna -Trump Ltr - 10-19-18 (1).pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 1
Jerry,
Who or what sort of organization do you consider that created the operation, "Kimberly Ann Goguen". What is the motive? Assuming it is a PSYOP, what is the intended effect, and what sort of entity is behind it? Is it a government? Is is someone who is simply trying to make money with donations? If so where are the website buttons to make a donation? Where are the pleas for support from KAG or professional hustlers?

How does it change the perception and perspective of people who accept it as real, probably real, or possibly real, of the world situation in terms of national and international politics, economics, and military strategy?

No blame if you choose to not spend your time responding to my drumming on what appears to be a hollow equine carcass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is what the Brave Browser's AI creature, "Leo", returned a few moments ago. ~08:35 MDT, Santa Fe New Mexico.

A digression: "New Mexico", not "NM". that is not the abbreviation for the state, "New Mexico". The old three letter abbreviations still exist, like CAL, TEX, etc. and denote the de jure constitutional state. NM is a military district that is jurisdictionally part of the District of Columbia. The entity, "STATE OF NEW MEXICO" is a federally chartered corporation.

"Kimberly Ann Goguen is a public figure who has been associated with various ventures in the fields of technology, finance, and security. She is known for her work in the development of advanced technologies and her leadership roles in several organizations. However, I don't have real-time access to personal or biographical data, so I would recommend checking reliable sources like official websites or reputable news articles for the most up-to-date and accurate information about Ms. Goguen."

Here is a bit of evidence that KAG is an actual woman, instead of AI, as Anna von Reitz has claimed in the past. Nothing supporting Kim's claims; only to support that she may be who she claims to be.

Attachments

• Kim Russian Passport_2024-01-05_04-25-17.jpg
    Kim Russian Passport_2024-01-05_04-25-17.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 2
  • photo_2024-01-05_10-23-37.jpg
    photo_2024-01-05_10-23-37.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
What do you think?

Reminds me a lot of Zecharia Sitchin's claims about alien civilizations. The arrogant, pompous and evidently empty claims to control the world financial system, are reminiscent of :Russell-Jay :Gould, self-styled "Postmaster-General Of Our World."

How does it change the perception and perspective of people who accept it as real, probably real, or possibly real, of the world situation in terms of national and international politics, economics, and military strategy?

It seems to me that this view would lead to a certain passivity and acceptance. I'm reminded of the Q-Anon slogan, "Trust the Plan."

Remember the old Marxist slogan, "Workers of the World, Unite!!"?? If you think Kim P and the Aliens have already got the chains broken, you're not going to be wasting any time organizing in the real world for change.

The more people that can be sidelined into chanting Kumbaya and wasting their time on nonsense, the better things are for the Davos crowd.

The question is, why do YOU give this woman the time of day?

You haven't answered my question!!

she may be who she claims to be.

Again I ask, why on earth would you think there's even the slightest miniscule possibility of that? What is YOUR connection to this?

No blame if you choose to not spend your time responding to my drumming on what appears to be a hollow equine carcass.

LOL! Sadly there's nothing much else going on at this website right now. But you're right, I should probably be out planting vegetables, making hay, and generally getting ready for SHTF, instead of being here talking to you. Sigh....

...what sort of entity is behind it? Is it a government? Is is someone who is simply trying to make money with donations? If so where are the website buttons to make a donation? Where are the pleas for support from KAG or professional hustlers?

This is interesting to speculate about. She claims to be already in control of virtually all the money in the world, so it would certainly be inconsistent and disingenuous for her to ask for donations. Why send coals to Newcastle?

In fact, this does raise the question: why does she even need to ask for $8.99 a month for subscriptions to "United Network"? I mean, it's not a lot of money, it's less than half of a premium 4K subscription to Netflix. But couldn't she just get some funding straight from the Federal Reserve, and make the propaganda (er, programming) available for free?

Is it a government behind it? Is it Netflix, looking for an alternative distribution channel for their older movies? Has Immanuel Velikovsky been reincarnated as a cute AI standup comedy chick?

How am I supposed to know? If she could arrange for a mere $1 Billion donation to this website, I could put a team of private investigators on the case, and maybe find out something?

Last edited:
Pardon me for not answering any question. I either missed it, or interpreted it as a rhetorical question.

Please ask that question and I will answer.

My response to your most recent post is interleafed in that post for clarity and specificity.

"This is interesting to speculate about. She claims to be already in control of virtually all the money in the world, so it would certainly be inconsistent and disingenuous for her to ask for donations. Why send coals to Newcastle?

I don't know, and I cannot answer that question. I choose not to speculate.

In fact, this does raise the question: why does she even need to ask for $8.99 a month for subscriptions to "United Network"? I mean, it's not a lot of money, it's less than half of a premium 4K subscription to Netflix. But couldn't she just get some funding straight from the Federal Reserve, and make the propaganda (er, programming) available for free?

I cannot offer any evidence, but my understanding is that she has strict constraints on how she may use the funds. I do believe, but cannot provide a supporting citation that she wants the things that she creates to be self-sufficient. The prices for what you get are very reasonable compared with other similar offerings. Your point is well taken.

Is it a government behind it? Is it Netflix, looking for an alternative distribution channel for their older movies? Has Immanuel Velikovsky been reincarnated as a cute AI standup comedy chick?

Government sponsorship? That is a definite No. She continually describes all governments as a unified international criminal enterprise operated by banking cartels that have up until the last few years been completely controlled by malevolent non-human entities.

Do you think Netflix would like to be associated with someone who holds Kim's position on media? If that is true, I think some truth might slip through the cracks and someone might ask, "WTF is Netflix up to?". Netflix is better called, "Netfix", as in shooting junk.

I am fond of pointing out the ontology of "government"; revealed in the Latin roots; govern; control....menta, mind.
Re: Velikosky; maybe so!

How am I supposed to know? If she could arrange for a mere $1 Billion donation to this website, I could put a team of private investigators on the case, and maybe find out something?

She has spoken in detail of how she is working to change the banking system to access each of our accounts. She says he Global Depository belongs to each of us. She has made test deposits, but has so far been thwarted by the banksters ability to divert and seize.

What part of your assessment of KAG is based on viewing the current World Reports that she makes MWF? How much of your opinion is based to listening to what she says?

Thank you for continuing this exchange, even though you have good reason to classify Kim as a slick con, and me as a gullible fruitcake.
joh

Last edited:
Good Day Jerry,

Thank you for continuing this exchange. I hope that you will look at the material in my yesterday, JUN11 at 11:01 post and give a bit of feedback. The same for 08:16 today. You asked for some evidence about KAG and I gave you passports.

Noticing your comment about Zachariah Stichen. I think he was a presumptuous fraud. See the works of Anton Parks.
Parks was attending a lecture by ZS and asked, "Where in the Sumerian cuneiform tablets is anything about a planet named Nibiru?" Stichen blinked, turned, and pointed to another in the audience and said, "Next question..."

Here is a digression related to Anton Parks. This is the shards of a once-great site. I predict that you will see it, like Kim, as a complex and detailed fraud, and it very well may be that. I don't think so.

https://www.fractalfield.com/zeitlin/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html

I am very curious to know what Joe Atwill could say about this thread if he read it. No one strips off the tinsel as well as he does.

joh

Last edited:
I will be hurt if you do not take a look at my offerings, and grant me your thoughts. Please do not flip them off just because they are not on your blackboard. Please do me a favor give me the gift your valued perception and knowledge.
joh

I found your question.
If, by "giving the time of day", you mean finding a valid relationship with my current understanding with what Kim says, that is why I listen to her. I have given abundant references to support this.

I found another of your questions just now.
"Again I ask, why on earth would you think there's even the slightest miniscule possibility of that? What is YOUR connection to this?'

I think you mean why do I hold that she is very probably what she presents as. Because I have viewed many hours of her detailed whiteboard presentations about the financial system and the ancient and current world control actors and mechanisms,. and her weekly news reports and statements of her activities.
What is your input for your evaluation of her?
I will see if I can dig up her presentation of the banking system.

Last edited:
I will be hurt if you do not take a look at my offerings, and grant me your thoughts. Please do not flip them off just because they are not on your blackboard. Please do me a favor give me the gift your valued perception and knowledge.

OK. I see that you're seriously asking, and that you're not just spamming the site. And at this point, I'm feeling curious. I will take some time to read this more carefully, and give it a more thoughtful response.

I doubt that I'll be convinced that she's for real, though.

Hello James,

I've read through page 80 of the "Heart of the Matter" book, and also taken a quick look at the Anton Parks "fractalfield" website. For me, the real "Heart of the Matter" is at pp. 45-46 of the book, where Kim G says:

“The people need to understand that the solutions come from within themselves.... So, is there a God/Creator/Source? Absolutely, 100%! Can everybody walking the planet contact Source/Creator/God on your own? Yes! Absolutely. Sometimes it comes in a flash or ... an instinct ... a ‘hair raising on the back of the neck’ moment. Others experience it as a direct communication, like a telephone conversation. Others see it in visuals or in dreams ... however it affects you, it is your personal relationship."

In other words, she believes that knowledge of God comes from one's own internal experience, as a mental phenomenon which is not driven from common sensory input from ears, nose or eyeballs; that is, other than direct sensory input from the mundane physical world. A flash, an instinct, a hair raising moment, a dream.

Similarly from the Parks website:

Parks' experiences began at the age of 14, in 1981, with a series of "flashes" that would occur at any hour of the day, and completely beyond his control. These eventually evolved into "visions" that took place from once to three times each day.....
Parks struggled to comprehend the source of these visions, and their meaning. It was not until the end of the 90s and much research that he came to understand that they were related to the Sumerian civilization and to a language from which the Sumerian language emerged.

We see here, not only that Parks had "flashes" and "visions", but also that it took him considerable "research" to come up with an interpretation consistent with his internal experience.

Most if not all of us have the experience of occasionally waking from a dream, and remembering the fantastic internal world of the mind during sleep. It should be obvious from this: we have the ability to create whole imaginary worlds, out of scraps taken from memory. But in my own experience, I have little trouble telling the difference between my real-world sensory experiences during waking life, vs. dreams occurring during REM sleep.

Psychologists study individuals who are clearly dysfunctional in the real world, and who arrive at their offices to be diagnosed as "psychotic" or "schizophrenic". According to this scientific viewpoint, these individuals experience a variety of "thought insertions", which are defined as "the delusion that one's thoughts ... have been inserted into one's mind." These "thought insertions" can take the form of auditory or visual hallucinations, unbidden thoughts, or simple gut feelings.

I have also met high-functioning people in my life, who are in no danger of being diagnosed as psychotic, but who nevertheless claim to have had visions of divinity, communications with ancestors, and so forth. These experiences sound like dreams and hallucinations to me, and it seems to me that it originates in some sort of ill-health. Sometimes just stress, but also sometimes too much LSD, mushrooms or weed, or prescription medications. Judging from my limited sample, there must be hundreds of millions if not billions of people worldwide, who have these sorts of internal experiences. And, always have been.

And furthermore, these people also have a fascination with what other people are reporting from their dreams and internalized experiences. Thus, we have Parks going off to study "Sumerian civilization", by which he undoubtedly meant not only the actual archaeological record, but also the dreams experienced and reported by other students of the Sumerian cyphers.

That is what I see, when I review the materials about KAG. She is starting from some sort of internal dream world, and branching out from there to find sympathetic accounts from other spiritualist sources of divination. Sometimes in this search, I think these sorts of people become confused between what is sheer hallucination, what has been written as fanciful, imaginative fiction, vs. what is actual history.

In KAG's case, I see a fascination with the entire Slavic neopagan movement, and especially Levashovism. There are inescapable overtones of white nationalist supremacism, with the belief that the true original humans were Slavic white northerners. KAG has convinced herself that her own DNA, with her red-blonde hair and blue eyes, is the most perfectly original and typical human on the planet.

Of course this is rather unscientific: archaeology indicates that humans actually came out of Africa. All humans alive have experienced considerable genetic drift since the primordial origins of the species Homo Sapiens, so no living human can really claim to share their DNA with the first human. And yet, since genetic evolution is driven by environmental factors, one might guess that some African person would be the ones whose genes have undergone the least change.

The view of the world financial system, seems to be an eclectic combination of valid insights from careful economists, along with some visionary craziness, and some non sequitors. Somewhere in the book, she claims to have taken control of the world's money supply away from the "Manna Trust" and given it back to the US government and the Treasury -- which, of course, has ultimately been the case all along.

In other words, as a result of her power wearing her Seven Hats, she has taken some allegedly chaotic situation that never really existed, and then perfectly restored the status quo!!

This is all very human. And in my experience, most people who start thinking in terms of personal divined experience, wind up falling down one religious or spiritual rabbit hole or another. Some people start with their experience of a "personal Jesus" and wind up swallowing all the esoteric beliefs of fundamentalist Christian Zionism. Others become Islamic and spend their afternoons genuflecting towards Mecca. Still others follow less well trodden paths, and become Slavic neopagan Levashovists.

But -- all these religions and spiritualist insights are at odds with each other. In the case of Christianity, Judaism and Islam, they are in a state of permanent warfare with each other! (And the alliance between Judaism and Christian Zionism is purely situational, and destined to come to an end at some point. After the Temple is rebuilt, the Christians are expecting the Jews to bow to Jesus. Not going to happen!!)

Apparently the vast majority of humans, aren't going to agree with me about my take on all this. People are going to go right on believing their various religions and spiritual insights, and they are going to go right on fighting wars with each other, over those beliefs.

But it seems to me, if we really want to progress as a species, we are going to have to identify everything that originates from hallucinations and other types of pseudo-psychotic thought insertions, and theologies built on those hallucinations, and eradicate them root and branch from our view of "Truth".

In the olden days the "visionaries" were protected and valued. Now they lock them up and shoot them up with compounds that almost always contain fluorine.

Thank you so much for reading that book and visiting the Uras site. You are a very fast reader.
We shall soon know if Kim's claims of her offices and authority is real or not.

The beings operating earth and their human minions have been able to convince most of the people on the surface of earth that in a universe with trillions of stars that we are the only intelligent life. All it will take is one of the big craft in orbit uncloaking. The official military is making themselves appear unbelievably ignorant of plain dumb by their posturing. The head of UFO research in Canada and Israel have admitted.

Since you did not mention it, I presume you have not viewed a week of United Network News.
The old saying, "Humanity is like mushrooms; kept in the dark and fed bullshit" is about to be reveled in its depth and breadth.
Even mathematics will be shown to have been manipulated to keep man, "down on the farm".

I am very appreciative that you have looked at the material. If it is real, wider awareness will be a powerful healing factor. If it false, fabricated, or untrue at the root, it must be revealed as a very deep-source PSYOP and the source identified and dealt with.
joh

Last edited:
You are a very fast reader.
Just to be clear, I only read through page 80 of the book, and took a brief look around Uras. And that's taken since last Wednesday. Not quick at all, really.

We shall soon know if Kim's claims of her offices and authority is real or not.

How so? I don't see anything in her work, that looks like a testable and verifiable prediction.

What exactly are you expecting to see happen next?

The beings operating earth and their human minions have been able to convince most of the people on the surface of earth that in a universe with trillions of stars that we are the only intelligent life.

I don't think that at all. I feel it's much more likely that the barriers to interstellar travel and communication are technically insurmountable. There could be hundreds or even millions of intelligent civilizations out there, all more or less trapped on their home planet.

But as far as actual evidence is concerned, what I see is a military funded psy-op to convince the population that UFO's and aliens really are here, based on hearsay and very sketchy videos. I mean people like Steve Greer, and breathless news reports on Tucker Carlson. I'm not thinking of people like KAG, who seem genuine but possibly delusional.

All it will take is one of the big craft in orbit uncloaking.
At this point, such an event would not necessarily be convincing. Those of us who weren't within eyeshot -- how are we going to know whether the alleged video representations of the big craft are real, or whether they're created by DALL*E at OpenAI?

As the amount of information readily available on the web increases exponentially, it becomes more and more necessary to treat literally everything with at least some level of doubt and skepticism. Everything you believe, could be wrong.

If these aliens really want to convince me of anything, their spaceship is going to have to uncloak in my back yard. And why shouldn't they??

Since you did not mention it, I presume you have not viewed a week of United Network News.

True. I'm hesitant to give them my debit card information. I'm not so sure the subscription will be easy to cancel. Do you know? Once you sign up, is there an easily accessible and immediate "cancel" button? The terms of service are very unclear.

If it false, fabricated, or untrue at the root, it must be revealed as a very deep-source PSYOP and the source identified and dealt with.

After reading through some of the material, I'm not making the accusation that it's a PSYOP.

It could be just one well-meaning woman's attempt to make sense of mysterious signals and perceptions emerging from her own brain. But that doesn't make it true.

Last edited:
I feel it's much more likely that the barriers to interstellar travel and communication are technically insurmountable.

In this context, also: emerging technological civilizations such as the human race, face many existential threats as a direct result of the development of scientific and engineering expertise. Nick Bostrom identifies many such risks. As enumerated by a Wikipedia editor apparently summarizing Bostrom's article, the existential threats to the survival of human civilization include: war, accidental environmental contamination or damage, the development of biotechnology, synthetic life like mirror life, resource depletion, climate change, or poorly-designed artificial intelligence.

It's possible that the cumulative effect of all these risks, is that no emerging alien civilization survives for long.

Back