PoPes shows masonic Plot to take over the church

lorenhough

cut from amazon on book;
https://www.amazon.com/Permanent-Instruction-Alta-Vendita/dp/0895556448?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
The author quotes the actual Masonic document, The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita which both Pope Pius IX (1846-1878) and Pope Leo XIII (1878-1903) asked to be published. This document describes the Masons' diabolical strategy to destroy the Church by infecting her leaders with Liberal ideas. Tells how they do not desire a masonic Pope, but rather a Pope infected with their ideas. Touches on Liberalism, the French Revolution, Freemasonry, Ecumenism, Modernism, the modernist conspiracy at Vatican II, and much more! An eye-opening book that every Catholic must read! 50 pgs, PB

P2 in 3rd god father movie is masonic; the masonic Play gg stones t shirt shows god father see here
http://postflaviana.org/community/index.php?threads/4-13-podcast-special-guest-loren-hough-georgia-guidestones.1150/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry_in_Italy next is cut from wiki

Propaganda Due
See also: Propaganda Due
A major scandal affecting the Grand Orient arose in the 1980s from the exposure of illegal activity in a lodge called Propaganda Due (P2). The lodge was originally formed in 1877 as Propaganda massonica. Its purpose was to ensure privacy for masons of national importance, both within and outside the organization. Refounded after World War II (hence P2), it was under the direct control of the Grand Master of the Grand Orient until the advent of Licio Gelli. After Gelli's appointment as master in 1975, he was able to gather together in secret at least a thousand prominent individuals, mainly politicians and State administrators, and the publication of his subversive program of socio-political and institutional structure caused one of the worst political scandals in the history of the Italian Republic.

On 31 October 1981, seven months after the discovery of the lists of affiliates of P2, the central court of the Grand Orient of Italy, presided over by the new grand master Armando Corona, expelled Gelli to avoid further scandals. They stated that P2 had been suspended in 1976.

A Parliamentary Commission of Inquiry, chaired by Tina Anselmi, concluded that the lodge was subversive, and a "criminal organization".[9] The lodge was legally dissolved on 25 January 1982.[10]

The P2 scandal seriously damaged the image of Freemasonry in Italy, damaging all the various Italian Masonic movements, and not just for the Grand Orient of Italy, of which P2 was a part.

In 1993, in the aftermath of a further judicial inquiry, the so-called Cordova investigation (after the Public Prosecutor of Palmi, Agostino Cordova), the then Grand Master of the Grand Orient of Italy, Giuliano Di Bernardo, preferred to distance himself from the organisation, founding the Regular Grand Lodge of Italy, which immediately gained (and still retains) the recognition of the United Grand Lodge of England

godsbanker hung? https://quantumprophecy.wordpress.com/2014/04/03/gods-banker-the-blackfriars-bridge-murder/
cut from above
Both the British Crown and the Vatican are the world’s greatest drug dealers – the oligarchs are waging a war against humanity and some of their weapons include cocaine and heroin. Every society throughout the world is abundant in drug addicts. Whilst the police fight against the low-level drug-related crimes in local communities, the international drugs market is completely controlled; it is being fought with one hand while being fed with the other.

cut from this site;

https://thewildvoice.org/new-world-order-vatican/

The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita (commonly called the Alta Vendita) is a document, originally published in Italian in the 19th century, purportedly produced by the highest lodge of the Italian Carbonari. The manuscript details an alleged Masonic plan to infiltrate the Catholic Church and spread liberal ideas within it. The Carbonari had strong similarities to Freemasonry, therefore the document is seen by many as a Masonic document. In the 19th century, Pope Pius IX and Pope Leo XIII both asked for it to be published. It was first printed and divulged by Jacques Crétineau-Joly in his book 'L'Église Romaine en face de la Révolution' in 1859. It was popularized in the English-speaking world by Monsignor George F. Dillon in 1885 with his book 'The War of Anti-Christ with the Church and Christian Civilization'. Today it is still consulted by those Catholics who are aware of the changes made within the church during the post-Vatican II era. The accuracy of the content makes The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita an undeniable proof of the Masonic plan to destroy Christianity, which is now approaching its final stage.
Here below you can see the cover, the introduction and the index of the volume.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Good post Loren,

What is your position on this? If the evil Freemasons are intent on destroying the Mother Church, then does this imply that the Mother Church is something worth saving?

If this is all part of Freemasonry's (writ large) plan for a New World Order, how is this different than the Church's global objectives listed in both the OT and the NT?

If the Flavians were indeed covertly responsible for such as the Gospels, and such as Constantine was overtly responsible for the official imperial imprimatur granted to the Mother Church then did this Church, at some point ever renounce or forget its global ambitions. I get the impression that this is what the Catholic Traditionalists are always trying to shove down our throats. I know first hand that Joe believes that the Church was indeed infiltrated by the evil Freemasons, but I have not heard him state explicitly that the Church had somehow evolved to a pristine state of snow white perfection. Albeit this is the impression that I get.

But Joe also believes that Jesus's father, even if purely fictive, was a tekton, and thus an evil mason. And likely this is a funny way of saying that the construct of Jesus of Nazareth was Freemasonic. And what does the principle that Isaiah 45:7 invokes about God stating that he is the author of all that is good and all that is evil?

If the Church is true to its biblical ambitions, then perhaps it needs plausible deniability outlets, from which they can advance such Predictive Programming works as the Alta Vendita, blaming it on the offices of the Masons. This much like they hung The Protocols on the Jews - with the hilariously facile overt naming of the "Elders of Zion" on the document.

Funny, that in this hall of mirrors, a Jesuit, Fr. E. Cahill, is named in regards to his publication linking the Freemasons to the AV. But denizens of the Vatican infection theory have also thrown the Jesuits under the Mysterium's bus by claiming that they must be a central part of the same infection.

As I have suggested many times before, perhaps the better way to view all of this is that suggested by Saussy in his The Rulers of Evil. This where Freemasonry and the Jesuits are just different arms of the same beast. Sock puppets controlled by different hidden hands working for the same brain(s).

The following video perfectly illustrates the principles of the using different arms of the same beast. The second half of the act is the most pertinent.

lorenhough

Good post Loren,

What is your position on this? If the evil Freemasons are intent on destroying the Mother Church, then does this imply that the Mother Church is something worth saving?

If this is all part of Freemasonry's (writ large) plan for a New World Order, how is this different than the Church's global objectives listed in both the OT and the NT?

If the Flavians were indeed covertly responsible for such as the Gospels, and such as Constantine was overtly responsible for the official imperial imprimatur granted to the Mother Church then did this Church, at some point ever renounce or forget its global ambitions. I get the impression that this is what the Catholic Traditionalists are always trying to shove down our throats. I know first hand that Joe believes that the Church was indeed infiltrated by the evil Freemasons, but I have not heard him state explicitly that the Church had somehow evolved to a pristine state of snow white perfection. Albeit this is the impression that I get.

But Joe also believes that Jesus's father, even if purely fictive, was a tekton, and thus an evil mason. And likely this is a funny way of saying that the construct of Jesus of Nazareth was Freemasonic. And what does the principle that Isaiah 45:7 invokes about God stating that he is the author of all that is good and all that is evil?

If the Church is true to its biblical ambitions, then perhaps it needs plausible deniability outlets, from which they can advance such Predictive Programming works as the Alta Vendita, blaming it on the offices of the Masons. This much like they hung The Protocols on the Jews - with the hilariously facile overt naming of the "Elders of Zion" on the document.

Funny, that in this hall of mirrors, a Jesuit, Fr. E. Cahill, is named in regards to his publication linking the Freemasons to the AV. But denizens of the Vatican infection theory have also thrown the Jesuits under the Mysterium's bus by claiming that they must be a central part of the same infection.

As I have suggested many times before, perhaps the better way to view all of this is that suggested by Saussy in his The Rulers of Evil. This where Freemasonry and the Jesuits are just different arms of the same beast. Sock puppets controlled by different hidden hands working for the same brain(s).

The following video perfectly illustrates the principles of the using different arms of the same beast. The second half of the act is the most pertinent.

https://quantumprophecy.wordpress.com/2014/04/03/gods-banker-the-blackfriars-bridge-murder/
cut from above.
In God’s Name
I am far from an expert on anything Italian. However, I do have a keen interest in the nation’s most notable and controversial organisations: the Holy See, the Vatican (and its internal bank, the IOR), the Mafia and the Masons (such as the powerful masonic sect known as P2, or Propaganda Due, which was regarded as a secret ‘state-within-a-state’ – Silvio Berlusconi was once a member).

God’s Banker
In the early light of dawn, on a summer’s morning of June 1982, a man’s body was found hanging under Blackfriars Bridge in the City of London (distinct from Greater London, the City of London is a sovereign state with its own police force). That man turned out to be Roberto Calvi (known as God’s banker), the chairman of Banco Ambrosiano, Italy’s largest private bank. Calvi had ties to all the aforementioned organisations: the Mafia, the Vatican and the Masons. Even though this death has become one of the greater unsolved mysteries of the modern day, it sheds light on to the shadowy underworld of Italy’s organised crime which reaches right into the heart of the government and the Vatican.
there movies give us insights to there world..

below from Pope John Paul I conspiracy theories wiki;

The 1990 motion picture The Godfather Part III featured a story element depicting Società Generale Immobiliare, the largest real estate company in the world, whose former largest shareholder was the Holy See, and the Vatican Bank involved in organised crime during and after the death of the old pope and the election of a fictional Cardinal named Lamberto to the papacy. Lamberto takes the papal name "John Paul I" and, like the real Pope John Paul I, he mysteriously dies.

in god father3 they say P2 is Part of it.. ?LH

Pope John Paul I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_I
Pope John Paul I
was the first pope to abandon coronation, ... Because of this virtue of his, it only took 33 days for Pope Luciani to win people's hearts.

Pope John Paul I conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_I_conspiracy_theories
Pope John Paul I conspiracy theories
... 33 days after his election. ... a few days after the death of his previous master.

thanks richard

this is not about good and bad Power its about Power for Powers shake. new families old families
wanting Power and some times old families not wanting to change or go alone ... as in the past ..
they all don't get alone all the time..

no Power that Puts a gun to your head is good. say for taxes, the church uses mind contr0l now days.. to control you.. not good..there not telling the truth..

gov. kings PoPes with Power to burn you .. they think they are god with the Power of life and death, bad bad bad.. we all have a right to self defense and self determination as long as we don't hurt others..

the masons are just a Part of a every changing groups the do the job for them.. the 2014 thing at the gg stones guy had a shirt that was Part of godfather 3 were the Pope is killed, new rich families fight old rich ..for Power

the gg stones are Part of the game the boys at the top Play with us. why did he were that red t shirt with make believe godfather olive oil bs??

bankers Popes kings super rich any one who doesn't Play the game or they don't need is toast. that's what I think .

I am not saying you are wrong. just trying to add more to it..

Richard said; As I have suggested many times before, perhaps the better way to view all of this is that suggested by Saussy in his The Rulers of Evil. This where Freemasonry and the Jesuits are just different arms of the same beast. Sock puppets controlled by different hidden hands working for the same brain(s).

I agree to the above As I to have suggested many times before,

UN EU London Pope new York JaPan china Russia all working together now .. but that can always change..many familes many religions many races working together; who is at the top ?? I don't know... its a group like Venice's had is what I think

Oligarchy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligarchy
  1. Oligarchy (from Greek ὀλιγαρχία (oligarkhía); from ὀλίγος (olígos), meaning "few", and ἄρχω (arkho), meaning "to rule or to command")[1][2][3] is a form of power structure in which power effectively rests with a small number of people. These people might be distinguished by royalty, wealth, family ties, education, corporate, religious or military control. Such states are often controlled by a few prominent families who typically pass their influence from one generation to the next, but inheritance is not a necessary condition for the application of this term.
who telling who?
wishing you well from chem trail radiation free Fiji..loren

Last edited:

lorenhough

Good post Loren,

bad boys can be any one but when in power it can go to there head. LH
the godfather getting knighted by church reminds me of prs bush getting knighted by the queen of England ..
this movie is so good at showing us how power work hope you will take a 2nd look at it..LH
The Godfather Part III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Godfather_Part_III
The Godfather Part III is a 1990 American crime film written by Mario Puzo and Francis Ford .... of The Godfather and Vincent is the result of that union. Being illegitimate, he was not included as one of the Corleone family at the start of this film.
knighted.

in side look
pope and power when usa has public relations? with pres regon pres bush give pope birthday part a 1st
38 min in familes power control of the church and world
46 min see the v bank

beware a anti pope adds to the video in above

next see how pres bush goes out of his way to see the pope...
this one of the best videos I have ever seen .
puts the pope bankers king Jesuits together that don't like government for the people by the people.. and want to work for world gov.
Napoléon was there agent and was let lose from his 1st island as predicted by a Rothschild. killing of the army putting back a France king and letting the Rothschild take over the bank of England..LH

Last edited:

lorenhough

the above video is amazing info ... what the odds the catholic church Jesuit would be at masonic G Washington's death and Put a church uP saying he died a catholic ? that Napoleon was a mansion and won wars and lost war as he was told .. or the civil war were most the generals are shown with there mason signs and lose battles to make sure the north won .. reminds me of ww1 were men are told to run and die in front of machine guns all day.. hope you will watch this not saying its all 100% right but sure has so much that I have never learned before..LH

one of the guys who shot Lincoln 1.29 min in, ends uP at in Rome..etc..1.35min in how we lose or legal freedoms .. 2 hours in Patton killed
Results
[PDF]The truth about General Patton's death - OSS Society
www.osssociety.org/pdfs/Patton.pdf

General Truscott took over Third Army on October 7, 1945, and Patton was, as he ..... Wilcox to write “Target Patton: The Plot to Assassinate General George S.
Amazon.com: Target Patton: The Plot to Assassinate General George ...
https://www.amazon.com/Target-Patton.../162157291...
Target Patton: The Plot to Assassinate General George S.... and over one million other books are available for Amazon Kindle. ... Killing Patton?: The "Not So" Strange Death of World War II's Most Audacious…. ... Wit and Wisdom of General George S. Patton: Laws of Leadership Series,….

kenndy goes against rome and the big boys and wants to take cuba back ...2.03 min in
Ultimate Sacrifice: John and Robert Kennedy, the Plan ... - Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Sacrifice.../158243...
Ultimate Sacrifice: John and Robert Kennedy, the Plan for a Coup in Cuba, and the Murder of JFK [Lamar

2.08 min Pres Reagan sucks uP to the PoPe after all most dying

2.20 killing men who were against the fed res. on the titanic ship

Last edited: