Once Ann Coulter Goes Black She'll Never Go Back

Richard Stanley

I could have posted this in the History category, but this is really about the current Trumpian war on the Deep State. A war which is making more strange bedfellows, simply due to the fact that Trump is conducting a war on the establishment Republicans, and then presumably(?) the establishment Democrats (besides Crooked Hillary that is). All this to lay the groundwork for Trump's coming new authoritarian party.

Ironically(?) this fact was crystallized in my mind two days ago, sitting in a full Urgent Care waiting room for 6 hours, while all of us were literally harangued by a bedraggled Trumpista. He is a 40 year old half Jew / half goy boy, who cannot obtain a well paying job as he was once accustomed to, because now construction work is done by Mexican aliens. He claims to live in his car, with a minimum wage retail job, and he is convinced that one of the most corrupt business cronies in the world is really going to save him and his kind. If Trump does happen to advance his cause (like Hitler and Mussolini "making the trains run on time"), it will come at a very high price.

He was able to spout all the Trumpist talking points, .... including that Trump was merely cuckholding the Republicans ... for all our (read white) sakes. He also was certain that there is soon coming a Night of the Long Knives counter-coup against the Deep State players, a very popular theme these days. He might indeed be correct, but it is all staged to make it seem an authentic and organic drama, not the deep realpolitik which it is.

And so this morning I read in the local paper Ann Coulter's piece (excerpted below) reciting the duplicitous history of the FBI and CIA (part of the Deep State) against American blacks, in pitting the Black Panthers against the "United Slaves". My how the conservative worm turns ... especially now that the heat is turning up in the investigation of the Trump campaign and most all things associated with it.

Even Kenneth Starr has just reversed himself 180 degrees in just a few months time, and now is critical of the FBI's corruption, which he denied when running the equally staged Starr investigation of Bubba Clinton.

Now for the Deep State Down Low from OG Coulter:

Now we know the truth: The FBI fueled the bloody rivalry between the Panthers and United Slaves. In the annals of the American '60s, Karenga was the Father Gapon, stooge of the czarist police. Whether Karenga was a willing FBI dupe, or just a dupe, remains unclear.

In one barbarous outburst, Karenga's United Slaves shot two Black Panthers to death on the UCLA campus: Al "Bunchy" Carter and John Huggins. Karenga himself served time, a useful stepping-stone for his current position as the chair of the Africana Studies Department at California State University at Long Beach. ...

https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2017/12/28/happy-kwanzaa-the-holiday-brought-to-you-by-the-fbi-n2427568