Oct. 20: Historicity of The Exodus

Discussion in 'Any podcast' started by Jerry Russell, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Jerry Russell

Jerry Russell Administrator Staff Member

2. Richard Stanley

Richard Stanley Administrator

Another good show guys.

In Cline's book on the collapse of the Late Bronze Age, he used 1177 BCE as a convenient marker date, where in reality (as he admits) the collapse was a process that took many decades, involving a number of natural and human factors. Which also had the interesting effect of killing the global trade economy of the day. It is in Cline's book where he mentions the numerous evidence of the unique trip taken by Amenhotep III (Akhenaton's father), or a high level emissary at least, to Mycenae, via Crete. Amenhotep III is supposedly the first Egyptian king to overtly claim that he was god. And Amenhotep III had a personal priesthood named the Yahud (from the Sabah brothers).

After this we find the Cretan Peleset, as the Biblical Philistines and one tribe of the Sea Peoples. Evidence shows that these people settled peacefully amongst the indigenous Canaanites. And the Greek Danoi have been proven to be the 'Hebrew' tribe of Dan. Of which Samson was of Dan, and was a Nazarite. Like Trump, Samson's mission was to seek out a cause against the Philistines, using cryptic rationale and methods, of which the ultimate posthumous result was the destruction of Shiloh and the rise of the Davidic monarchy, the new order of the day. At least per the narrative.

I watched a video yesterday, where I had forgotten that Robert Feather showed that the few odd Greek letters embedded in the Hebrew DSS Copper Scroll can be assembled into Akhenaten, and of course, his book of the same name, The Copper Scroll, asserts that it refers back to Amarna, and that the Essenes were holders of that foundational tradition, contrary to the agenda of the Romans, and other Jews.

3. jameslaroche

jameslaroche New Member

Thanks for referencing the video. I had not been familiar with Robert Feather previously.
    Here's a link to his interview for others:
    Robert Feather - Black Holes in the Dead Sea Scrolls - YouTube

Richard Stanley likes this.
  4. Richard Stanley

Thanks for posting this James. Now I know why I didn't remember about the Greek letters on the Copper Scroll. He didn't discuss it until his revised book, which I don't have, and your video interview is not the same as I watched.

As well, the interview discusses several other details about the DSS content that obviously refer to Amarna, such as the beautiful city next to the huge river. And one text even names the Egyptian official.

Ironic that, not only the French, but many Jews such as Feather are way ahead of the rest of us in correctly identifying Egypt as the original source of the Jewish narrative. The French Sabbah brothers (of the amazing Secrets of the Exodus) were/are French rabbis even.

Feather mentioned Gobekle Tepe, and I wonder if he realizes that this oldest known religious site is only miles away from Urfa (Edessa) and Harran, where Abraham is supposed to have started out (on his Hyksos(?) way to play with the pharaoh in Egypt).

5. p'teal

p'teal New Member

Great discussion! I submit that, at any time that anyone 'breaks the code', so to speak, and accurately predicts whatever may be planned (the next false flag, e.g.), the Psychos who run the Asylum will just switch to a different script. They always have that option, at any rate, since any modern-day parallels to a (largely) fictional and highly metaphorical text are contrived, by definition.

6. Richard Stanley

Yes, that option is available, but they also have a huge advantage in being able to marginalize such as 'code breakers', using a variety of methods, if the code breakers start making too many dents in the consensus reality filters.

In one of my neglected blog posts that will be titled Apocalypse How, Part 2, I will be discussing the Jesuits simultaneous proposals for Preterist and Futurist End Times interpretations, and how the Futurist views became adopted by Evangelical Protestants. Being able to attach religious significance to politics greases the skids for achieving agendas, and in this case, not only in the USA bit globally, tensions between nationalism and globalism is growing ever higher, of which such is one of the necessary social preconditions to an 'apocalyptic' frenzy. The historical precedent for this was the tensions between 'globalist' Rome and 'nationalist 'Judea' and the 'Preterist' Second coming was the destruction of the Jerusalem Temple by Titus Flavius.

Welcome to the forum.

7. p'teal

p'teal New Member

Thanks, great to be here! I've read everything on your site, but am slow at getting to the podcasts. I did just listen to 'Secret Societies', and, in response to your lament about people's penchant for bashing on just one particular (and widely recognizable) group, would say that one of the things I most appreciate about you guys is that you don't fall into that trap. It's rather annoying to hear people vaunt their own superiority - viz., being The Most Awake in the crowd - at the same time that they are playing the divide-and-conquer game (unwittingly or not).

I look forward to further installments in the Apocalypse How series. I've always felt that religions were too hierarchy-friendly to be anything but control mechanisms, but my knowledge of history (beyond consuming mass quantities of 'classic' fiction) is quite scanty. All this postflavian material is new and fascinating!

Richard Stanley likes this.
  8. Richard Stanley

Welcome to the forum p'teal.

Just be aware that in listening to the podcasts of Jerry and Joe's, that Joe, the author of Caesar's Messiah - implicating Josephus Flavius (a Hasmonean - Maccabee) with his Flavian emperor sponsors in creating Christianity, ironically places the blame for today's woes mostly ... on the Jews. In other words, this is "cultural Christianity" or more specifically "cultural Catholicism". As I have discussed numerous times, Christianity defined itself in complete opposition to Judaism, despite the schizo building upon it. It's all baked into the rotten cake, and if the Jews really did kill their Jesus, Christians should eternally thank them for this. Else they would not have their religion in the first place.

Joe's failure to recognize this ultimately led to the end of the podcasts. But still there are some interesting discussions.

9. p'teal

p'teal New Member

Yes, I had noticed the bias. I've been playing fast and loose with pronouns,but generally mean 'Richard and Jerry' when using 'you'.

10. p'teal

p'teal New Member

I always regret my posts after the fact. I don't want to impugn Joe Atwill, whose work I appreciate despite disagreeing with him about root causes. Likewise Ugo Bardi, on whose blog was posted, serendipitously, this very relevant quote from Tolstoy:
    "The combination of causes of phenomena is beyond the grasp of the human intellect. But the impulse to seek causes is innate in the soul of man. And the human intellect, with no inkling of the immense variety and complexity of circumstances conditioning a phenomenon, any one of which may be separately conceived of as the cause of it, snatches at the first and most easily understood approximation, and says here is the cause.” (from War and Peace).