"New Song for the New Age"

Marcilla Smith

... delivering the New Song for the New Age for the ne0Flavians du jour.
First off: hello again :)

Often I have found my mind wandering back to wondering about the nature of a "New Song for the New Age" - as our dearly departed phrased it - what it would be, obviously, and that seems to beg the question, "from where would it come?"

To answer that question, I considered where Christianity came from - thematically, that is. Mainstream discourse like to begin at 1 CE/AD, of course, and then the various dissident theorists discussed here would say Julius Caesar, Augustus, Vespasian... the list goes on, and those are just the emperors we could name.

For my money, "Christianity" - broadly-speaking - begins with Isaiah. It begins with the idea of the restoration of a glorious past by an anointed savior - an Iesous Christos.

With that in mind, when I scan the current cultural climate for the seeds from which could spring a newer "New Song," I can't help but think of Ron Watkins's "Q drops" serving as a kind of "proto-Isaiah," promising the restoration of a "Constitutional Government" (in place of the Kingdom of Judah), when "the Storm" (the Day of God) marks the end of the reign of "the Cabal" (Assyrians/Babylonians).

With me being so far behind on my postflavian theory, this may have already been covered and/or refuted. I'm fairly certain that at a minimum someone made a connection between Cyrus the Great and Donald the Great Brain (and best words)?

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Marcilla: in the post from Richard that you quoted above, he specifically nominated YOU as the official Matriarch of the NeoPaulitan flavor of Postflavians. He assigned YOU with the sole responsibility to come up with the New Song for the New Age. So this attempt to pass the job off to "QAnon" is clearly a cop-out of the first order.

Isn't it obvious by now, that "The Storm" is never happening? Irregardless of whether Watkins wrote the entire corpus of "Q-drops", or whether he was merely a late interloper or mere poseur, that scenario has run its course. Watkins, in his own defense, explained that he was "teaching normies to do intelligence work". Which fits in perfectly with the idea that Q was a psy-op whose goal was to convince Trump's populist followers to avoid taking any action whatsoever, but simply to wait patiently for their savior to arrive.

Which when you think about it, is not so different from Isaiah and his role in heralding Cyrus, who in turn posed as a hero to the Jews while making them into loyal servants of his Empire, and reinventing their earlier polytheistic religion as a newly quasi-Zoroastrian sect.

About the connection between Cyrus and Trump, it was indeed our Richard who made that claim. But he didn't say it was his own idea, but rather it was credited to a series of illustrious Zionists including Benjamin Netanyahu himself, as quoted in the New York Times.

https://postflaviana.org/community/index.php?threads/just-saying-whos-trumping-der-fuhrer.1548/post-9863

But now, Trump doesn't even have a Twitter account. The White Nationalist Savior has feet of clay. All his followers (and everyone else) is going to get either vaxxed or infected with SARS-Cov2, or both. Either way you get your spike protein dose, it doesn't matter. The whole planet is going to turn into mush-brained mad cow zombies. Then a remnant will emerge from their yachts, tunnels and space capsules. They will have no more need of servants or slaves, aside from their AI assistants.

Last edited:

Marcilla Smith

IDK about based, but definitely black-pilled.

Mr. Trump's feet of clay are in line with the Rabbinic tradition of the Messiah ben Joseph (as opposed to the one from the House of David), who is the "suffering servant" who precedes the more "kingly" messiah (sorry, Donnie).

Pray excuse me that I was not more clear. I am not waiting for "Q" to fulfill my duties, but only trying to follow in (what I presume) were the footsteps of the St. Paul for whom our dear Richard christened me. From my perspective, it seems I have only become more brought around to his manner of thinking, even in our absence (a somewhat disturbing thought!).

In any event, I like this interpretation you inject that proto-Q is not Mr. Watkins, but an anon. Therefore, Mr. Watkins is deutero-Q (in keeping with the Isaiah-inspired naming convention).

This leaves open the position of trito-Q to come in and pick up where things left off, declaring some as-yet-unidentified figure as the Messiah ben David - the one to truly "Make America Great Again."

Regardless, the truly Pauline way to take the narrative is - in recognizing, as you point out, that there is no "The Storm" on the horizon - to replace an earthly, worldly savior with a supernatural, abstract savior. A personified notion of what it means to embody the syncretized norms of religious tradition and secular morality into a civil theology.

Of course, it takes money to bankroll these ideas, and when one looks around to see who has that combination of the deepest pockets and deepest interest in corralling shepherding revolutionary-minded "patriots" away from more externally-focused activism into a more internally-focused affective school of self-development, one can't help but think of the old saying about where all roads lead.

Is that better?

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Is that better?
Yes, much better.

Perhaps the "supernatural, abstract savior" will be a manifestation of the Breakaway Civilization suspected by Paul LaViolette and Joseph Farrell, who believe that cold fusion and interstellar space travel are already well-understood technologies which are being hidden from us rude proletarians.

Ray Kurzweil's "Singularity" of artificial intelligence may not be far away either. For all we know, even now a superhuman entity may be emerging within the vast server farms of the Internet. And with all roads leading to Rome (as they still do), surely all this technology will find its place within an Xian framework when it can all be revealed.

By the "more Kingly Messiah", may I presume that you are referring to Saint Joseph a'Biden?

IDK about based, but definitely black-pilled.
Consulting Google's oracle for the meaning of "black-pilled" turns up a number of possible shades of meaning. One rather alarming discussion by "newamerica.org" explains that "Black Pill" adherents are far-right misogynists who can't find girlfriends, and who turn to either terrorism or suicide to avoid lives of involuntary celibacy. Urban Dictionary gives a wider variety of meanings, including: alignment with fascist beliefs; or, simple fatalism; or even a realization that the government is "completely tyrannical and attempting to kill its people".

I find myself aligned with that last definition. As I mentioned above, I am deeply suspicious that the SARS-Cov2 virus is a diabolically engineered bioweapon, designed to kill and/or sterilize its victims. Generally not right away, but over a period of several years after the initial infection. And that the "mandated" experimental gene therapy is meant to finish off those who somehow escape the virus itself.

Tyrone McCloskey

Sorry to butt in but does anyone here listen to or know why Tim Kelly and Joe Atwill’s podcast Powers and Principalities has gone missing the last 2-3 weeks? Hope nothing untoward has happened. Thanks.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Tyrone! Yes, I do follow Tim and Joe's podcast from time to time, and I checked in with Joe about the hiatus. Joe tells me that Tim has been sick with a mysterious respiratory ailment. Fortunately he's recovering now, and they're hoping to be back on the air within the next week or two.

Tyrone McCloskey

Thanks, Jerry, for the update. A friend of mine has come over to critical thinking and enjoys the podcast as well and was also wondering. Hopefully it wasn't the dreaded 19 that laid Tim out.

Marcilla Smith

Yes, much better.
:: curtsies ::

Ray Kurzweil's "Singularity" of artificial intelligence may not be far away either. For all we know, even now a superhuman entity may be emerging within the vast server farms of the Internet. And with all roads leading to Rome (as they still do), surely all this technology will find its place within an Xian framework when it can all be revealed.
Yes, that's where I'm leaning. Theologically, the all important second Person of the Trinity - the mediator between the material/earthly and the supernatural/Heavenly - transitioned from Wisdom/Lady Sophia to Logos/Lord Jesus. In the "theology" of our modern secular world, we are experiencing what I see as an analogous transition from "evidence-based" to "data-driven." It would really be something to turn the rabidity of QAnon towards developing AGI (artificial general intelligence). I don't find that realistic - certainly not in the sense that an army of deep learning research scientists will spring up from the current crop - but then again, neither did the papal nobility grow organically from the sicari christians of just before the common era.

Are you familiar, per chance, with George Hotz and his ideas about "hacking the simulation"?

By the "more Kingly Messiah", may I presume that you are referring to Saint Joseph a'Biden?
Maybe? I guess it's not so important who gets to play what in what would be the new "Old Testament." I tend to think of the Democrats more like the Sadducees, so I was imagining more like a political successor to Mr. Trump as the next christ-du-jour. It seems to early to tell in our timeline who that will be for sure.

Urban Dictionary gives a wider variety of meanings [for "black-pilled"], including: alignment with fascist beliefs; or, simple fatalism; or even a realization that the government is "completely tyrannical and attempting to kill its people".
Yes, I meant it in the most general "we're doomed" sense - a third position rejecting both the "blue pill" and "red pill" perspectives on "how to get ahead"