May 26: Trump's Three Abrahamic Religions Tour

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
The main reference for this week's show is Richard's long-running thread "Who's Trumping the Fuhrer".

Joe feels that the Middle East is the primary target of all the sabre-rattling, and all for Israel's benefit. I argued that the real targets are Russia and China, and that the Mideastern posturing may be a side-show as far as current plans are concerned. Judging from George Friedman's comments, North Korea seems like the most likely next target.

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2017/05/25/nkor-m25.html

George Friedman, the head of Geopolitical Futures and former chairman of the intelligence and strategic forecasting website Stratfor, has declared, in speeches and articles this week, that a US-led attack on North Korea is “imminent.” Friedman’s assessment is that the sheer scale of the American mobilisation on and near the Korean peninsula is at the point of “crossing a threshold, from threats to military action.”
I also talked about this article, which argues that in one sense, WWIII is already under way because of the US policy of aggressive warfare, with Russia and China as the ultimate targets. It's just a matter of time before they respond in kind.

https://contraspin.co.nz/understanding-world-war-iii/

World War III will not be determined by the history books to have officially begun until a country or a coalition of countries formally stand to oppose and/or declare war against the now long campaign of invasion, subversion and international destabilisation perpetrated by the United States and their allies.

But nonetheless – even in the absence of such proclamations, World War III is well underway. That fact is only now filtering through to the awareness of the global public.
We briefly touched on the origins of Wahhabism and the Saudi royal family. I'm going to continue that discussion where it left off, here:

http://postflaviana.org/community/i...l-islam-by-western-counter-intelligence.2004/

Richard Stanley

It would be nice to have some examples of the 'all seeing eye' in Saudi Arabia, and such as what was discussed. I have no doubt that forms of 'masonry' exist within Islam, and one can find Muslims discussing such existing amongst them.

There are many historical references to a group known as the Brethren of Purity, ikhwãn al-safã, where one can clearly see clear functional parallels to Masonry. Some consider this closely linked to Ismaili (Nazari) Shiite Islam, where I assert that the very name (and linked to Nazarene) is a linkage to Egyptian, at least, royalty as the ultimate basis for their system.

The Ismailis were accused, during the Crusades, of being more aligned with such as the Templars than with other Muslims. In more recent centuries the Ismailis have been in league with Western interests, with such as aiding the overthrow of Iranian democracy in the 1950's. The hereditary leader of the Ismailis, the Aga Khan was recognized by the British government in the 19th century as being descended from Muhammad's family, and they have been very close friends with the Bush family. Remember that Skull & Bones has many Mithraic parallels, of which Barbiero lays out that Mithraism is a direct functional (and partially symbolic) precursor of Masonry.

Furthermore, the name safã is close to saba, because of the letters 'b' being phonetically cognate to 'v' and 'f' and 'ph'. In the Bible, Abraham's minions were known as sabeans, and Abraham's narrative begins in the region (Harran, Urfa/Edessa) later known to us from the Islamic historians as occupied by Sabeans, also known for their intense astronomic interests. Muhammad also made sure that the Sabeans were included in the Quran as so-called Peoples of the Book, along with Christians and Jews. Peoples of the Book were allowed to maintain their religion, as opposed to pagan infidels who must convert or die.

Not 'everyone' can join the Freemasons just because one believes in a greater being. One must first be invited to join, and I believe there are some additional 'profiling' as well.

As I listen to the discussion, I believe that my position is grossly misrepresented. I absolutely do believe in family relationships, and my views are somewhat aligned with Barbiero's. The latter asserts a Maccabean family relationship to Masonry. How about that? Problem is, he ties this Josephan family to having become the entirety of European royalty, via modus operandi practices outlined in the Bible. He links them, via Josephus, to the Flavians. Where I differ from Barbiero is that I assert the family is broader, and more Abrahamic, than either Barbiero (Mosaic) or Joe (of Judah) allow for. Thus, the Sabine Romans (the Sabeans) are linked to the Jews, intimately.

Thus, if Joe was to obtain the DNA results that he expects regarding 'Jews', it would still be consistent with my position. If we are discussing elite descent from the Hasmoneans, and excluding the two, no, three thousand plus years of genetic musical chairs that have taken place on the 'commoner' level.

This presents a much more coherent view of Western History, including Islam. This explains, why America is a Masonic (and Jesuit - no contradiction) creation. These people create the societies that they want, and they destroy them as they want. This is the operative principle behind Isaiah 45:7.

The problem is that Joe is always focused on the sheepdogs, and not on the shepherds. As I have discussed in my Postflaviana posts, this is the assigned role of Jews under the Abrahamic construct, i.e. to take the focus away from the real 'hidden hand' operators. This is why Jews were given an inverted culture by 'Moses' (aka the pharaohs) and his 613 'laws' of cultural inversion.

Under my construct the creators of any Abrahamic religion doesn't likely care about the adherents, any more than a literal shepherd cares about his literal sheep. The literal shepherd cares tenderly for his charges, while he fattens them up for market. Yum, yum.

As such, the Pope IS NOT Catholic, and here Barbiero even includes 'Jews' who became Catholic popes. Only under my conception, Barbiero's 'Jewish' priestly family (the Mosaic Maccabean Hasmoneans) are not Jewish themselves. These religions, just like Mithraism and later Masonry are merely sub-societal vehicle for them, the figurative shepherds, to conveniently operate and steer their human sheep from.

More comments likely coming.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
As I listen to the discussion, I believe that my position is grossly misrepresented.

I didn't mean to say that you don't believe in family relationships. I'm the one who tends to believe that after "two, no, three thousand plus years of genetic musical chairs that have taken place", and not just at the commoner level, it's highly unlikely that there is any coherent ethnic makeup of the elite. I think that what's been preserved is mostly a set of memes, and perhaps some extremely tenuous institutional continuity.

Not 'everyone' can join the Freemasons just because one believes in a greater being. One must first be invited to join, and I believe there are some additional 'profiling' as well.

Several years ago, the Freemasons in our area put up a big billboard with the slogan "Got Light?" with a prominent URL link on the billboard. The link led to this site, featuring a rather creepy video, and an invitation to contact the group:

http://www.oregonfreemasonry.com

I don't doubt that some scrutiny takes place after one accepts the invitation.

Richard Stanley

IMO, the current Zionist narrow focus on Eretz Israel, from the Nile to the Euphrates, is distractionary (Shock and Awe stage magic) from the underlying global End. As I have stated before, the OT and the NT, and even the pagan Roman texts are highly globalist in nature. Somewhere on the web is a site that lists all the globalist references in the Bible. It is pretty impressive.

In this wider vein, another valuable aspect of Barbiero's analysis is his discussion of how the operative Western Roman empire never really died. This is the reason that controlling the writing of history is so important in framing our minds.

ISIS and al-Qaeda are not "predominantly" Sunni, they are 100% Sunni.

ISIS, in fact, was using the reciting of the Islamic equivalents of the Christian Lord's Prayer, as a literal shibboleth to identify Shiite persons, because the Shiite and Sunni versions are different.

I agree completely that Trump is an 'actor', perhaps in the truest sense of being a Lifetime Actor, as Joe puts it. In this case, I believe that his inherent personality was profiled as being compatible with his current role. People have been commenting that his basic historical personality is different than the buffoonish one he presents currently, albeit he was always a narcissist. And even though he had generally presented himself as a typical metropolitan 'liberal' he had even espoused many policy positions that are yet consistent with today. This says nothing about the contrast in his various campaign positions with his Presidential ones. The most amazing poke in the eye of the electorate, however, is that both during the campaign, and now, he has admitted that 'single payer' health systems are superior, the last one day after House Republicans succeeded in passing their bill. He undercuts everybody, including himself, constantly.

Richard Stanley

I didn't mean to say that you don't believe in family relationships. I'm the one who tends to believe that after "two, no, three thousand plus years of genetic musical chairs that have taken place", and not just at the commoner level, it's highly unlikely that there is any coherent ethnic makeup of the elite. I think that what's been preserved is mostly a set of memes, and perhaps some extremely tenuous institutional continuity.
I think that based upon recorded elite practices for certain historical periods (long ago and till today), that it is indeed possible to extrapolate between any gaps to say that there is indeed effective genetic continuity. One finds at the highest levels an intense desire to maintain the purity and quality of the lineages.

What is absolutely true though is the significant amount of genetic mixing between so-called 'gentiles' and 'Jews', from intermarriage and conversions in both directions.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
I forgot to answer the question about Saudi use of Masonic symbols such as the eye of Horus. Here's a link:

http://newsrescue.com/saudi-arabias...s-symbols-builds-dajjal-palace/#axzz4iK9ptzzJ

One finds at the highest levels an intense desire to maintain the purity and quality of the lineages.

If this is true, then it should be possible to examine databases such as thepeerage.com and identify the members of this pure genetic lineage, from late medieval times to the present day; and hence, decide who are in fact at "the highest levels" throughout this time frame. That is, aside from cases of paternity fraud, which I have argued are unlikely to occur frequently.

Richard Stanley

upload_2017-5-30_8-41-7.jpeg

A group of Nordic prime ministers is mocking an image of President Trump and Saudi Arabian King Salman touching a glowing orb during Trump's visit to Riyadh last week, reenacting the photo with a European football.

The leaders, including the prime ministers of Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden and Iceland, stood around a soccer ball, each touching it.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/335591-nordic-leaders-troll-trump-orb-photo

Richard Stanley

Trump's continuing divisive language and actions are further polarizing the country, leading to such as below. This is why I think we are spiraling into an apocalyptic black hole. The Oath Keepers are a pseudo-religious group that blackmails its members when they join. Each recruit is forced to reveal his moral indiscretions, when can then be held over that man's head. You will keep your 'oath' or wifey finds out what you did last summer.

A top Oregon Republican said Monday he’s considering using militia groups for security purposes after a man directing anti-Muslim rhetoric at two women fatally stabbed two men and injured a third this weekend.

Multnomah County Republican Party Chairman James Buchal told The Guardian that recent protests have prompted members of the Portland GOP to consider security alternatives.

“I am sort of evolving to the point where I think that it is appropriate for Republicans to continue to go out there,” he told The Guardian. “And if they need to have a security force protecting them, that’s an appropriate thing too.”

He said that might mean making arrangments that don’t rely on police.

“…. There are these people arising, like the Oath Keepers and the Three Percenters,” he added. “We’re thinking about that. Because there are now belligerent, unstable people who are convinced that Republicans are like Nazis.” ...

http://thehill.com/homenews/335566-portland-republican-says-he-might-use-militia-groups-for-security

Well, maybe the paleo-Republicans weren't like Nazis, but the new Brown Shirt variety sure are.

Richard Stanley

Scientists who managed to obtain full genome sequences of Ancient Egyptians for the first time have concluded the people of the pharaohs were more closely related to modern Europeans and inhabitants of the Near East rather than present-day Egyptians.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...ptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
The study quoted above is especially interesting because it claims to make some important advances to facilitate high-quality ancient DNA research. They use "enrichment strategies followed by high-throughput sequencing" as opposed to earlier PCR techniques for DNA amplification, and also they've implemented various statistical tests to check for contamination. So if they were working with DNA from King Tut or some other mummified pharaoh, we'd get some interesting results. But unfortunately (for our purposes) these were apparently middle-class mummies.

Just judging from statues and other artwork, isn't it reasonable to say that some dynasties of Pharaohs were depicted as European Caucasian types, while others appeared to be from African ancestry?