Mason signs in book brave new world joes says.

lorenhough

12, Confederate forces fired on the Union’s Fort Sumter in Charleston Harbor, South Carolina, igniting the Civil War. Charleston, at the 33rd Parallel, is known officially as “the Mother Lodge of the World.” This Lodge had been founded by Moses Lindo as the King Solomon Lodge.

The Warren Commission, accomplished its mission to cover up the truth. It concluded that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in killing JFK in 1963. The name Oswald is used by Shakespeare and the Beatles. In “I Am the Walrus,” released on November 27, 1967 by the Beatles, John Lennon played a BBC production of Shakespeare’s King Lear Act IV, Scene 6, lines 249-259 in the background of the song. The lines are as follows:

Oswald: Slave, thou hast slain me. Villain, take my purse.
If ever thou wilt thrive, bury my body
And give the letters which you find’st about me
To Edmund, Earl of Gloucester. Seek him out
Upon the English party. O, untimely death!
Death! [He dies]

Edgar: I know thee well: a serviceable villain,
As duteous to the vices of thy mistress
As badness would desire.

Gloucester: What, is he dead?

Edgar: Sit you down, father. Rest you. [Gloucester sits.]

Oswald was a “serviceable villain” to the Masonic plotters who covered their tracks by setting him up as the patsy. In King Lear, Oswald was duteous to the vices of his mistress, the treasonous daughter Goneril. In JFK’s assassination, Oswald was duteous to the vices of his mistress, the treasonous Masons in the F.B.I., an organization which destroyed his last communication to it and ordered him to the theater where he was arrested.

A Masonic conspiracy provides historical precedents for the assassination, provides an existing organizational structure capable of covering-up the crime, explains the absence of internal records, and provides many potential motives. The bigger issue, one that must still be answered, was asked in an American Anti-Masonic pamphlet published in 1829 and holds true for today:

Ought a secret society to exist amongst us whose members can commit murder and yet escape punishment? MASONS HAVE done this, and their brethren . . . are sworn to protect them. Fellow citizens, are men bound by such obligations and possessing such principals, FIT to be rulers of a FREE PEOPLE?

Last edited:

lorenhough

Joes néw book will be out soon on brave new. World )book)
Joes said book brave new world is not a warning. But the blue print slow but sure you can see it coming