March 28: 'Jews' as a Scapegoat Class

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
This week, we went deeper into the issues covered in Richard Stanley's new article:

http://postflaviana.org/isaac-the-fortunate-scions/

As well as the rest of our Old Testament series.

Sorry that the podcast posting is delayed this week! There are a couple of reasons for this:

1) Charlie Prime has been asking about providing an RSS feed for the podcasts. I'd like to do this, but there are some issues to be resolved first. I was hoping to get to it this week, but it might be a while yet.

2) I felt that I didn't do an entirely adequate job of explaining Rick's viewpoint, and I wanted to give him a chance to review & comment. He sent me a bunch of email, which (with his permission) I'm posting below.

Last edited:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
From Rick --

The mention of a scapegoat construct was only stated in the Intro post (below). Perhaps, here the position should be reframed to what I suggested a few days ago, i.e. two separate phases, the second morphed and built upon the first. The first merely being the creation of this synthetic, inherently antagonistic monotheistic culture. Those who imposed this new schema would perfectly understand the antagonistic nature (discussed in detail by Jan Assmann) of the new monotheistic religion aspect via the experience of Akhenaton, which was possibly actually in the period granted for King Saul (under Egyptian chronological revisionism).

The clearest evidence of the first phase, is the OT texts themselves, in many aspects. But perhaps the most telling is the manner in which the 'Conquest' Levites are settled into the absolute control of the 48 largest cities spread throughout all the tribal territories. Even to the point of being granted the immediate surrounding lands to graze their own livestock. This means that all the other tribes are left with only rural lands. Most of these tribes are really referring to the original Canaanites cum unwilling converts and later forced 'Hebrew' immigrants.

With the forced relocations, later the 'Jews' placed back into 'Israel' are elite persons trusted by the Persians. This to the extent that Nehemiah is the 'cupholder' of Cyrus, the latter of which is stated as being the Jewish Messiah. It is these Persians that pay for the construction of the first Second Temple. And BTW, doesn't this last item imply a first and second Third Temple? This for quantum Preterist and Futurist End Times sake.

But as to specifically the scapegoat issue, perhaps more needs to be researched as to just when the Jews began using the Suffering Servant issue of Isaiah's as they do now for atonement's sake.

The sad irony is that some modern day Jews complain that they have been, and still are, made scapegoats for the evils of ‘others’. We find this ironic because we assert that this was indeed the assigned role of the Jewish people from day one of their troubled existence. The role was created by the ‘real wise guys’, the Persian clerical redactors of the Old Testament, and likely building upon the prior efforts of the Egyptians, Hittites, Assyrians and Babylonians before them. In carrying out this assignment, the Jews have been encouraged by their various prophets (such as Isaiah) and later rabbis to collectively adopt the mantle of the Suffering Servant, ostensibly for atonement’s sake and the eventual betterment of all humanity. Importantly, this very same victimological mantle was claimed by Christianity for Christ.

We believe that the Judaic, and then the Christian narratives, their respective theologies, and even their ethnic identities, have been progressively tweaked so as to continually pit otherwise similar (or maybe even otherwise identical) groups of ordinary ‘common’ peoples against each other. This tweaking was masterfully done via numerous sleight-of-hand techniques ranging from the literary domain to various psychological and physical brutalities, not a few of which have been put to use again in more modern times. During this entire process, the guilty oligarchs du jour have remained disguised behind the scenes.
Address : <http://postflaviana.org/old-testament-intro-rev2/>

By the time of the Maccabees the common 'Jew' would have fully bought into the synthetic national and sacred, Providential concept of their imposed identity centuries before, beyond the scale of functional 'generational memory'. As I have posted on the forum, the Maccabee texts clearly reveal them as fully Hellenized, but they are usually characterized as Jewish National heroes. As with today's elites, they played both sides of the fence, not so much to double deal against the Seleucid's or the later Romans, but rather to fool the common man into thinking they were operating in their best interests (think Trump).

This is the dynamic of today, posing today's nationalists against the 'sophisticated' globalists (neo-Hellenism). The concept of yesterday's Jews has morphed into the Ugly (and/or Zionist) American. American, who were mostly the descendants of former European serfs went through their own Conquest, justified by the OT, and goaded on by the American elites - most of whom had long running ties to the nobility of the king who had granted many of them large estates of colonial land. Thus in this real life typology, the former serfs are emancipated to such an extent that come to believe that they are the new Chosen ones, to the extent that they are even justified to own slaves in some cases.

In any case, to advance the ongoing rolling out of globalizing, in this case for the Romans taking over from the Greeks, the first citizens of the monotheistic culture must be taken down a notch or two, else they risk causing the whole effort to collapse due to the extreme arrogance and haughtiness of the Jews, Chosen by the one true god. Therefore, the new model, Xianity, will become framed, as Ellis did, as Judaism Lite. And the Jews then profitable framed as scapegoats as Catholic theology constantly states.

As to who these master players are, the Genesis and other narratives are rather curious from a purely 'Jewish' perspective in frequently announcing co-mingling of outside elite lineages. Even David and Solomon are not of a Jewish lineage via Ruth. Solomon is the absolute apex of supposed Freemasonic and Judaic lore.

In discussing the Parthian issue, such as they and perhaps certain Scythians, at least, these would be considered as displaced Hebrews or Israelites, and not as Jews - strictly speaking. I am making specific reference to the distinction made as to the birth order and specific mothers of the twelve tribes of Jacob. Here, it is most likely that these are not literal references to individuals but as cryptic political references to the involved, pre-existing tribes.

With respect to such as the Genesis 47 narrative, Joseph, as pharaoh's exalted agent, turns the freeholding Egyptians into slaves, essentially creating a feudal structure, predating that of Europe. Even if this is all only a narrative fiction it is quite interesting. Later, the ever negatively depicted Judah must pay special obeisance to Joseph, the father of the half-tribe of Ephraim, the favored son of the favored son of the beloved wife, Rachel. And today, the basic main tenet of British-Israel have the Brits as the elite tribe of Ephraim - not as Jews - a distinction with a difference.

As to the relationship of Islam with Judaism's and Xianity's views of the patriarchal narratives, from recent reading of such as Ezzat and others similar, it is now not at all clear that Muhammad's interpretation of them is derived from the Judaic account, but quite possibly the Judaic patriarchal accounts were cribbed and tweaked from older source accounts that then separately fed into Islam. Big difference, if true.

Last edited:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
From Rick, part 2:

I was thinking last night that two big aspects are the wrestling match between God and Jacob on Jacob's return to the Promised Land, and the structure of the 12 tribes matriarchy - as to just who is running the show.

With the wrestling match, God again makes a theophany and engages Jacob in a bizarre all night wrestling match outside the city renamed from the Hittite Luz to Bethel. Because the creator of the Universe is unable to defeat Jacob, God renames Jacob to 'Israel'. Only a literalist 'true believer' could take this seriously, leaving those of a less credulous bent to either think it is mere hyperbolic balderdash, -- or to perhaps think that this is an indicator of external human synthesis, with God a euphemism for the human 'lords' of the day.

By this time in the narrative Jacob's offspring have sprung, from 4 different mothers, - that we are told of at least. There are additional unnamed daughters besides the Canaanite ravaged Dinah.

So it is this synthetic 'tree' of Jacob's (Israel) that one is meant to determine the relative status of the tribes with respect to each other, or perhaps really just the pertinent tribes that survived the relocations. This would be Judah, Levi, Joseph and Benjamin. With Joseph's tribe divided into two half-tribes, that of Ephraim and Manasseh. These 4 tribes are from Leah and Rachel, with all the others not appearing to make much difference and thus get lost in the winds of history.

The lineage of Judah, the 4th son of the hated wife, is ultimately made sovereign over Judea and Israel, thus the 'lion of Judah'. But Joseph's lineage is a fruitful bough, even whose branches run over the wall. And Joseph's lineage of the Eternal Blessing is mothered by an Egyptian high priest's daughter.

22Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
23The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:
24But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel: )
25Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
26The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.
27Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.
Address : <http://biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/49.htm>

In the following it is Judah, whose dark actions have initiated the adventures of Joseph's, and who thus does all the talking with Joseph (who has yet to reveal his identity). Judah admits that if he doesn't return home to Jacob with Jacob's remaining son of Rachel (Benjamin) that Judah will be uniquely blamed, and as well all the sons are servants of Joseph, who is art even as Pharaoh.

14And Judah and his brethren came to Joseph's house; for he was yet there: and they fell before him on the ground. 15And Joseph said unto them, What deed is this that ye have done? wot ye not that such a man as I can certainly divine? 16And Judah said, What shall we say unto my lord? what shall we speak? or how shall we clear ourselves? God hath found out the iniquity of thy servants: behold, we are my lord's servants, both we, and he also with whom the cup is found. 17And he said, God forbid that I should do so: but the man in whose hand the cup is found, he shall be my servant; and as for you [Judah], get you up in peace unto your father.

Judah Pleads for Benjamin

18Then Judah came near unto him, and said, Oh my lord, let thy servant, I pray thee, speak a word in my lord's ears, and let not thine anger burn against thy servant: for thou art even as Pharaoh.
32For thy servant became surety for the lad unto my father, saying, If I bring him not unto thee, then I shall bear the blame to my father for ever. 33Now therefore, I pray thee, let thy servant abide instead of the lad a bondman to my lord; and let the lad go up with his brethren. 34For how shall I go up to my father, and the lad be not with me? lest peradventure I see the evil that shall come on my father.
Address : <http://biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/44.htm>

So Judah, knowing he is trapped makes himself surety for the safety of Benjamin for Jacob's sake.

28And he sent Judah before him unto Joseph, to direct his face unto Goshen; and they came into the land of Goshen. 29And Joseph made ready his chariot, and went up to meet Israel his father, to Goshen, and presented himself unto him; and he fell on his neck, and wept on his neck a good while.
Address : <http://biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/46.htm>

Additionally, with such claims as Britain being the House of Ephraim, we can see yet another possible linkage to Constantine, via Constantine's father's seat of the Western quarter of the Roman Empire being in York. Constantine's mother is said to have been a Brit, by some accounts.

Also, I should add that it is not just that monotheism itself is inherently intolerant and antagonistic compared to polytheism, but the ~600 Mosaic laws are all complete inversions of Egyptian and other pagan cultural norms. One might think that with a different animating force than being proposed here, that perhaps 10 or 50 inverted laws might be sufficient and thus not garner too much external animosity towards the new religious society. Many of these laws are so petty in nature, it seems that the only reason for doing so is to create a pariah state of the day, akin to a North Korea perhaps. In this case, the new society of Judah literally does become the Suffering Servant of the human lords. Servant as made so by the Genesis 44 narrative.

Richard Stanley

Administrator
I believe I was remiss in addressing an important issue raised by Joe as to why the Jews would portray themselves so. This is actually very easy to see, that is, if one accepts our underlying premise. Namely that such a group has been made to become a 'fronting' veil for the true and powerful players going forward, aka a 'front'. This issue is somewhat funny, in that it seems like asking why the Christians would portray themselves as they did (not).

To activate such requires that the people in this group come to believe the Jonestown Kool-Aide being forced down their throats, via various carrot and stick means. It was a process likely involving generations to effectively take hold, and thus we see the reflection of such transitional efforts being cast as numerous 'backsliding' events moving back towards the old religion.

And thus we can see here, that it was not the 'Jews' per se portraying themselves as such in the Torah, but rather the men behind the veil who established this synthetic front for them. Thus a special identity is established for them that appeals variously to their vanity, i.e. the Chosen of God. And they are given a divine task, to do their 'biblically' ordained globalizing work for the ultimate betterment of mankind, everyone suffering most all the way - in one way or another. This special identity and task, combined with their version of Victimology, is what motivates and crystallizes the apparent unifying principle that has maintained them together for so long.

The Torah is considered, by many, to be the first 'respectable' history in addition to having later become a holy screed. Here, I am referring specifically to the relatively detailed annals of the kings. Ordinarily, one of the features of pre-modern historical narratives is that they are almost always written to flatter the royal sponsor of such. This ability to be so critical of Israel's and Judea's failures is then taken as a huge helping of credibility. Here it seems rather odd that a people whose kings and such were so flawed for numerous offenses could then be so enlightened as to record everything negative as they did. This in view of actions against God's laws and who literally comes to Earth in a human appearance and kills Chosen evildoers - on a rather arbitrary basis BTW.

So here, I suggest an alternative explanation for such recording of negative aspects was rather to uniquely cast the die of their self image and for that of the goyim towards them. The psychological effect might thus be that of: "Gee, we really must be special in God's eye because after all we've done wrong, he still wants us as the Chosen. He loves us, he really, really loves us." As for the goyim, this construct must have been frightening for many so inclined as: "Gee, these people must be crazy, because they constantly make their vindictively jealous God uniquely angry enough to kill people (including Jews) himself, if not by employing other means." Other gods of the day did not involve themselves so in the affairs of mankind.

There is a pretty well understood concept that one way for a scared person to improve the odds of protecting themselves from potential attackers is to take on a crazy behavioral affect, whose unpredictability is more likely to dissuade a less than determined attacker. In the animal world, such as lions and tigers are known to shy away from unexpected and unusual behavior, that might prove harmful to them. Similarly there are similar psychological principles invoked with giving a task to a work animal, say like a sheepdog. When a man tells a woman that she is 'special' (Chosen) this improves his odds of being rewarded as well.

But, as has been revealed above and with more to continue, there was different levels of Chosen, which reveals that the historical society was not monolithic, as today it is not either. But it is rather irritating to see most that want to constantly frame Jews as monolithic in interests, when the phantom White Nation is not monolithic in interests either. I see this as the same unifying principle powerfully operating as a vanity mirror (pun intended).

Miss Kitty

But the Jews ARE monolithic. Like other ethnic groups such as blacks, they constitute a voting block reflecting ethnic solidarity, and rarely break ranks to criticize members of their own group. In the 2016 election, for instance, about 90% of blacks voted for Hillary, about 70% of Jews voted for Hillary, but only about 55% of whites voted for Trump. Whites (let's define them as pan European Americans) are frequently not a monolithic voting block, seeing things other than group survival and interests as more important. That is why they have lost America, and will probably soon find themselves living without indoor plumbing due to unfortunate demographic changes.

Jews do not have power, only influence. They can be stopped in an instant because of their small numbers by larger groups. And now they have undermined themselves again by selfishly opening the borders to the US, letting in maybe one hundred million foreigners, most of whom do not care about them. You simply will not convince many Muslims or Mexicans that the Holocaust matters. The recent election of a hijab wearing Somali Muslim woman who was willing to publicly criticize AIPAC, much to the (feigned?) horror of practically every other member of congress, signals the beginning of Jewish loss of influence. A sea change in public opinion will send the Jews fleeing again.

I believe everyone would benefit from a return to the Medieval modus vivendi: no one has a right to harm the Jew, but the Jew does not have the right to subvert your culture.

Richard Stanley

Administrator
But the Jews ARE monolithic.
Eric Breitbart (if he was still alive then) or Mark Levin would have voted for Hillary? The younger generations of American Jews are increasingly turning away from Zionism, separating themselves from their elders.

If 'your' whites have lost America its because they did things like allowing Constitution approved black slaves to be freed, contrary to the JudeoChristian Bible that is the central spine of 'your' culture. Ironically, Trump won by taking advantage of the dynamics of the Electoral College, of which was instituted because of the Biblically justified institution of slavery. The Second Amendment was created to protect (Jew) God fearing slaveowners from rebelling and ungrateful slaves.

I believe everyone would benefit from a return to the Medieval modus vivendi: no one has a right to harm the Jew, but the Jew does not have the right to subvert your culture.
Yes, let's return to the Medieval modus vivendi, and Make Serfdom Great Again bitches. And I do mean 'bitches'. Christian women belong on their backs making 'white' babies (and spinning wool), their bonded servants cooking my meals, while the lazy fucking serfs tend to my fields. My fucking fields, by Christian birthright, not that Capitalist dogshit drivel I've had to suffer under all my life.

And yes, "the Jew" does not have the right to subvert your culture, especially since that culture has been worshiping the Jewish Son of (the Jew) God for about 2,000 years. Ungrateful bastards.

Thanks for joining the forum Miss Kitty, have you read any of our content and thus understand that the elite Jews of the day, i.e the Hasmoneans (like Josephus Flavius) colluded with such elite Romans as the Flavians to create "your Culture"? In any case, stop paying your various taxes to the fake authorities, and remit them to us instead. Notice I did not say "Please".

And, BTW, please tell Jordan Peterson that real alpha males don't eat all beef. Alpha males only eat brains, hearts, livers, kidneys, and Rocky Mountain Oysters (and that other stuff that Nicholas DeVere talked about, but I'm too shy to mention).

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Miss Kitty, a friend of mine correctly told me I was remiss in not including that My White Culture [sic], at least, was lost (if we can ignore that slave freeing business) when it was decided to allow Catholics (the 'Mexicans' of Europe) par status with actual 'white people', meaning Nordic Prots (and Pagan Odinists of course). As I have discussed several times on Postflaviana, ever since JFK got wacked, or appeared to, then American Catholics have felt free to fuck with most everything they want, like they now own the GD place. (Because they do, .... and always have.)

It's like Hitler was an Aryan? Whatever the fuck that ... wasn't? Where was all the blonde hair and blue eyes, certainly not in the top ranks of the Nazis? The blondies were getting slaughtered on the battlefield, because of that Faker Dipshit told them that he was going to Make Germany Great Again. And then ... we got Israel again!!! Which was the plan all along.

(ATWeGIA, not a very good acronym, at least in English.)

But this is the point, this is how Reality works. Y'all are literally living in a dream world (aka cultural mental framework), thinking you're supposed to be guaranteed, by some fake manmade cultural promises, that your way of life can or should go on in perpetuity. The descendants of the people that synthesized your Culture are going about synthesizing the Culture of the next age. You're just a steppingstone on somebody elses' Yellow Brick Road. (Sorry to mix construction metaphors, but even this is symbolically apropos.)

But, what exactly is your culture, as I have correctly stated that in traditional cultures, women and other lower forms of human life have their assigned subordinate roles, duties, and behaviors? For instance, do you use a computer to communicate here, or fly around in airliners? I cannot imagine so, since you are so Medievally inclined and such. But then, if not a computerized device, just how are you communicating here, are you a witch (who are all Semites BTW, not necessarily Jews)?

Last edited:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
A sea change in public opinion will send the Jews fleeing again.
You've got to give Miss Kitty credit for this prophetic insight. Nobody seems to be anticipating it, but 'the Jews' are in a very vulnerable position. In the event of a major world conflagration, Israel wouldn't last a day. Maybe nobody else would either, but that's beside the point.

But, what exactly is your culture, as I have correctly stated that in traditional cultures, women and other lower forms of human life have their assigned subordinate roles, duties, and behaviors? For instance, do you use a computer to communicate here, or fly around in airliners? I cannot imagine so, since you are so Medievally inclined and such. But then, if not a computerized device, just how are you communicating here, are you a witch (who are all Semites BTW, not necessarily Jews)?
Surely you must allow that we moderns have the right to pick & choose from the best that various periods have to offer. I myself long for the golden age of the 1960's. Others prefer the 1890's. But nobody's about to give up their iPhone.

A baseless conjecture that Miss Kitty is some sort of "w**ch"? Well, that's just hopelessly politically incorrect, and could get us booted off our server. But conversely, I do know a practitioner of the Wiccan arts or two here in hipster-town, and they're as Nordic as the driven snow. So where does this come from, that they're all Semites?

Richard Stanley

Administrator
You've got to give Miss Kitty credit for this prophetic insight. Nobody seems to be anticipating it, but 'the Jews' are in a very vulnerable position. In the event of a major world conflagration, Israel wouldn't last a day. Maybe nobody else would either, but that's beside the point.
Yes, MK does get credit for this. I would not feel comfortable, as a Jew, with a bunch of hangry, incoherent white boys were marching around me with Polynesian tiki torches (Made in China). And their evangelical parents were foaming at the mouth for the Third Temple to get built, so that Jesus could then come and blast all of the Levant to Kingdom Come.

Surely you must allow that we moderns have the right to pick & choose from the best that various periods have to offer. I myself long for the golden age of the 1960's. Others prefer the 1890's. But nobody's about to give up their iPhone.
I have this right, but only because I'm not a cultural chauvinist ... any more. But anyone who wants to claim a right to stop time for whatever sake, needs to be consistent and walk the talk.

But, what if I did insist upon the 1820's, or just maintain that the cultural standard of Western Civilization, the Holy Bible, be perfectly adhered to? I'm sure not going to buy my slaves (or serfs) an iPhone, unless they absolutely, positively need it for making me some mo Dead Presidents. I just need to see the bidness plan. I mean, Jerry, why should I care about some other person's notion of cultural degradation if they aren't going to honor mine?

Doez hangry white boyz, or some of dem at leese, used to be my ancestral serfs, and I'mz not be happy on this fact.

A baseless conjecture that Miss Kitty is some sort of "w**ch"? Well, that's just hopelessly politically incorrect, and could get us booted off our server. But conversely, I do know a practitioner of the Wiccan arts or two here in hipster-town, and they're as Nordic as the driven snow. So where does this come from, that they're all Semites?
Hmmpf!!! Witches, shamen, Jesus Christ on a tuna salad sandwitch!!!!

I never said a bad thing about w**ches. I once had a half-Jewess doctor of Oriental Medicine that was a witch. She's one of the few doctors of mine that actually cured something, and pronto. I was merely plumbing the depths of cultural purity. I'm certainly not going to revert to riding around on camels and donkeys. No, not this chimpig.

For Heaven's Sake they just found out that General Pulaski was a he-she!!! He-she saved George Washington's life for Dogod's sake. Would George have refused the aid of this aide had he known, ... or would the randy George have tried to sleep with he-her as well?

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
I'm certainly not going to revert to riding around on camels and donkeys. No, not this chimpig.
Well .... on second thought (or ... revelation):

The solution to the world's cultural problems could be solved much easier than Jared Kushner is making it seem. We've all gone astray because in the 'creation' of our man-made technology we've forgotten our cultural roots. The easy fix, which I have exhaustively AND scientifically tested, last night AND this morning, is to simply rebrand all of our transportation vehicles and companies to names like Camel, Donkey, Goat, Snow Monkey, etc.? We already have Mustangs and Rams, a really good start. :) Too bad about the Pinto though. :(

Uber can become Camel, in honor of their Saudi investors. Since Elon Musk is Jewish, Tesla will become Goat, and its models will be like Milk and Cheese.

This way I, and everyone else, can indeed ride a camel or donkey. We can sit on our asses, while they take us where we want. The Steer will steer itself (themselves). While you are munching on your Impossible Burger at Burger King, you can say "Where's the Beef?", and one will suddenly 'steer' up to the entrance to pick you up. These are freaking miracles, if ever there was one or two.

Fortunately, the Trumps are the world's foremost experts on branding and trademarks (especially from the Chinese) and once we rename all modern gizmos, not just transportation gizmos, then we will indeed have Peace on Earth. This has been proven to be so, and now revealed to all humanity by yours truly, via a dream from baby Space Jesus, who will soon be locked in battle with devilish bastards zooming around the solar system in their Red Dragon (now Identified) Flying Objects.

Space Jesus demands all this rebranding be accomplished before he arrives on his Millennial Reigndeer Space Sled (the MRSS). He will know who is naughty or nice, and garnering a lump of fossil fuel will be the least of your worries.

Imagine Thelma and Louise driving off into the Grand Canyon in their scrap Goat. :cool:

And who said there were no more prophets?

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
... Whites (let's define them as pan European Americans) are frequently not a monolithic voting block, seeing things other than group survival and interests as more important. That is why they have lost America, and will probably soon find themselves living without indoor plumbing due to unfortunate demographic changes.
"... soon find themselves living without indoor plumbing ... "

Seriously? Well, maybe if they become tenants to the Trump and Kushner slumlords. Take a trip to Atlantic City, NJ, and see what Trump did there. His arrogant hubris, thinking he could run one casino, much less four, put 10K+ out of work.

The only crisis at the border that I can discern, is currently via Trump's rhetoric stampeding desperate people needing to flee violence at home, before Trump takes even more extreme measures. OK, Trump didn't create MS-13, the Real American Deep State did via its prior domestic and Latin American policies. MS-13 was Made in America, Los Angeles to be precise.

American Culture, supposedly, is to accept and protect people seeking political asylum, not to destroy them ... and their children.

Trump told us that he is going to get Mexico to pay for the Wall, but he peed his pants orange when they told him NO!!! And Mexico is no longer the source of influx, but rather countries to the south. These countries still have the legacy of White European neocolonialism (albeit I say all Spaniards and more are Semites), and until corrected there will always be motivations to emigrate here. However imperfect, NAFTA mostly fixed the problem with Mexico, and Trump merely rebranded that to NAFTA2.

Trump's economic policies are doing great, .... for rich White people, while he runs up the National Debt bigly. In fact, we could likely give everyone Andrew Yang's monthly $1K just off of what Trump has done to the National Debt. Most of the jobs that have been produced here under Trump are crap jobs, and the growth trend is only the same as Obama's.

The real problem for American workers, whatever their color, is advancing automation. Soon there will be no Camel (Uber) drivers needed, because the Camel cars will drive themselves. It does beg the question then of just who will be able to afford to ride these Camels? The new ironic phrase will be: "I walk miles because of Camel."

Miss Kitty

Well, I thought I could troll postflaviana anonymously - at least anonymously to anyone but Jerry - but I hear the cat is out of the bag. I like trolling. Usually, I just drop a little bomb, then run off. But now that would seem rude. Hi Richard! :D

For some time, I have been trying to work out the JQ. I live in a Jewish neighborhood, and I do feel like an outsider. The neighbors are highly political, and they favor things that strike me as un American, such as gun confiscation and open borders with forced white slavery (taxes) to pay for the Mexicans and others who will eventually replace white Americans. They don't care for free speech about Jews. They are always clearly shocked when I talk openly about them, which I do tend to do. Like, I went to a homeowners' meeting of about 500 Jews with their Representative Adam Schiff recently. They gave him a standing ovation twice. I did not stand for him. I was the only one who didn't. I said to the Jew sitting next to me, "Wow, this meeting is practically all Jews, isn't it?" She just stared at me with her mouth open. These are mainly people who are involved in making movies. I heard one behind me say, "Species like to be with their own."

I think there is a sameness of opinion where Jews are concerned that you don't see among whites. I would characterize the Jews in my neighborhood as pinkos. True, there are Jews who aren't on the left, but they are relatively rare overall. I think Jews voted 80% for Obama. I have yet to meet a white nationalist Jew, although I have met some white nationalist Lebanese, Mexicans, and Japanese. I can't see Jews in a fratricidal war, or a civil war. And often, when I take the time to analyze a Jew who is supposedly on the right, it turns out he's just another Jewish supremacist Israel firster - like Ben Shapiro. I have heard that younger Jews are not so big on Israel somewhere, but I can't recall where. The Jewish kids in my neighborhood all go to Israel camp (in Israel). Although, I have to say, most Jewish kids in my neighborhood are too young for that. It seems that a two or three million dollar house is just a starter for a lot of Jews, and they quickly move on.

Since Jews largely control the media (and I consider that too obvious to debate), they push the idea that white men are evil racists who want to hurt blacks, and blacks believe it. At the same time, black men do things like rape about 25,000 white women a year in the US according to FBI crime statistics, a figure white women are not told, placing them at further risk. (By contrast, white men who rape black women are statistically zero.) I think white men don't get enough credit for ending slavery. I think, at this point, white Americans have no freedom of association. I think if white slave owners had known the effect slavery would have on their descendants, they would have sent them back, but they are overall now our burden to bear. I think Arabs have no problem with the descendants of black slaves because they killed them all. They castrated them, and killed the issue of any black woman. We were relatively kind, and we will never stop paying for it. Jews were bigger slave owners per capita than whites, a fact that Jews in media suppress.

I think Trump is a civic nationalist, a Zionist, and a disappointment. I think the electoral college is okay, and makes sense. But it will be irrelevant soon, anyway, since the invasion continues. My Mexican gardener told me the other day that his family is moving to Ohio because Los Angeles is too crowded. I liked it better when people did their own gardening, but I feel self conscious gardening in the front yard with Jews staring at me. (Jews never garden in my neighborhood as far as I know, and the gardens suck.) Mexicans and blacks will always, overall, vote for more gibs.

I think the Jews may kill us if we aren't able to hang on to our guns. They may kill us, anyway, by inciting other groups against us. After all, Jews killed the last Tzar of Russia and his pious Christian family including little Anastasia. They killed maybe ten million Ukranians. Maybe 100,000 Lebanese. Mom says they went on a killing spree AFTER WWII, and killed about 200,000 people in Poland. And yet they've managed to paint themselves as a victim class like no other, worthy of endless sympathy. It's amazing!

I suspect there is no Judeo Christian. Where does this expression come from? There is Western (Christian) Culture. And the Jews - who are basically a fifth column in Western societies, and who basically hate us, as far as I can see.

I'll have to look at the rest later! Thanks for helping me to work this out! It's just something that concerns me - maybe too much. I don't know...

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
I hear the cat is out of the bag.
Your secret is safe with Richard and me. Although I'm sure any other curious cat could figure it out.

I think the Jews may kill us if we aren't able to hang on to our guns. They may kill us, anyway, by inciting other groups against us. After all, Jews killed the last Tzar of Russia and his pious Christian family including little Anastasia. They killed maybe ten million Ukranians. Maybe 100,000 Lebanese. Mom says they went on a killing spree AFTER WWII, and killed about 200,000 people in Poland. And yet they've managed to paint themselves as a victim class like no other, worthy of endless sympathy. It's amazing!
What might be true (and I haven't done the research) is that certain specific Jewish leaders or groups might have killed some Russian royals, or Ukrainians, or Lebanese, or Polish. "The Jews" as an ethnic group, religious group or nationality, did not do these things. We don't encourage analysis based on "collective guilt" here.

Having said that: I'm thinking about getting a server in Iceland, so I don't have to worry so much about this sort of post getting us kicked off our sever. It seems like most any site that has anything controversial to say, is at risk of getting de-platformed. For example, Craig McKee's excellent 911 site; see:

https://truthandshadows.com/2019/01/09/thought-crimes-truth-and-shadows/

And, Tom Feeley's informationclearinghouse.info, see:

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/04/05/the-growing-opposition-to-factual-knowledge/

It's time for a new host anyway. We've been having problems with the forum software locking up, and it seems that the bottom line is probably that our site is being hosted at a server that's overloaded and oversold. Pathetic that with our ten or so loyal readers, this is a problem.

I can't see Jews in a fratricidal war, or a civil war.
According to Josephus: in the Jewish War of approx. 66-70 AD, the Jews of Israel were divided into several factions. There were quislings allied with the Herodian government, and at least two major groups of Jewish nationalist rebels. These Jewish factions fought bitterly in pitched battles inside Jerusalem, even while the city was under siege. In the end, the Romans basically walked into the place with hardly any opposition, because all the Jewish fighters had killed each other.

Today, what I see is that a significant plurality of American Jews are "liberal", while Israel itself seems to be on the extreme right. Many American Jews are feeling pretty dubious about Israel's policy towards Palestinians. Not so much so that they would drop support for Israel, but I see a lot of tension.

Last edited:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
(albeit I say all Spaniards and more are Semites)
Another bizarre generalization. The Spaniards in Spain would be a mix of Western European and Islamic blood, at least from the days of the Muslim conquest of the 8th century. And, hispanics in the Americas are an admixture of that, with Native Americans descended from East Asians.

Here's a generalization for you: scientific genetics and real history will never give any support to any traditional classification scheme of ethnic groups; much less any racist stereotyping.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
The Spaniards in Spain would be a mix of Western European and Islamic blood, at least from the days of the Muslim conquest of the 8th century
That's right Jerry, mostly olive-skinned Semites, aka Phoenicians -- such as living along the Rio Ebro (Hebrew). I stayed in a hotel in Miranda de Ebro, right next to the Rio Ebro, for four weeks, and did not see any Northern Europeans, except my work-mate and myself in the mirror, and a couple from New Zealand. Yes, there were those Berbers and Basques, and Goths, but I still say that the anthropologists (see Brian Fagan's Long Summer) are correct that the blackheads in Southern Europe are mostly agrarian migrants from such as Sumeria, where there they were called the blackheads by their leaders.

That said, you are also correct that Identity, writ large, is otherwise a huge problem, especially in the Jewish case, which I claim is a completely synthetic construct, the people themselves as well as their narrative (unless one considers plagiarism to be a problem to the issue of being synthetic). Here I am also in the camp of Shlomo Sand/Zand, the Israeli author of The Invention of the Jewish People, who claims that the Palestinians are most likely to be the 'Semitic' Jews of the Bible era. Meaning that today's Jews are mostly the Ashkenazim Turko-Slavs, aka Khazars, of which Sand is one.

As our Bible series and other efforts have revealed, "the Bible tells us so", including that the tribe of Judah is subservient, from day one till today, to somebody else. If correct, then believing otherwise makes the Jews a veiling front for whomever they are fronting for. The distractionary system works best if everyone including the people living the dream so-to-speak, believe that they really are 'Jews'. Identically, there is no such thing as a Gentile, unless you want to correctly consider people that have been long in the gentry class and higher. No serfs or slaves need apply, 'white' ones or otherwise.

OMJG!!! the Ashkenazi have Cohen DNA in them. Gulp. Well, those Sabbah rabbi brothers (Secrets of the Exodus) put the kibosh on that problem, when they revealed that the personal priesthood of Amenhotep III were the Yahud, and that all the traditional 'Jewish' priest regalia comes straight from the Egyptian roots. And in Semitic languages the generic word for 'priest' is ... uhmm 'cohen'. In the Semitic languages of Polynesia, the word for 'priest' is ... uhmm 'kahuna'.

In any case, the distraction of the veiling front helps take everyones' minds off of the fact that the real issue at hand, for well over 2,000 years is Globalization, which is in constant tension with relatively rootless people who want to believe they have some sacred ties to the neoPromised Land that their 'Pioneer' ancestors claimed under the Divine Providence of the God of the Old Testament, aka the Jewish Torah. These rootless people then sending down roots new only a few generations old then turn themselves into nationalist zealots just like the old Jewish nationalist Zealots of Biblical Times.

As I have been saying for some time, then people like Miss Kitty are functional Jews, per OG framing, while the Jews of today are functional OG Romans -- Globalists.

Thus our False Dialectic of Western Civilization is just a fancy phrase for good old-fashioned Divide and Conquer. There is not one picosecond of Western History where one can claim that the so-called goyim are operating separately from Jews, excepting some occasional regional and local periods of Jewish exile. Sardonically many Jew haters love to point to Israel Shahak's Jewish History, Jewish Religion glossing over that Shahak basically spilled the beans (in Chapter 4) on the actual system. Namely that the Jews are the institutional buffer class in Western Civilization since the time of Imperial Rome. Thus they serve(d) to insulate the nobility (metaphorical if not literal Ephraim / Joseph) from 'white' people and other muggles. This is per the org chart defined in Genesis.

This is what John XXIII meant when he told the Jews after WWII that he was their 'Joseph'. No Hitler, no Israel. No Israel, no (second) Third Temple. No (second) Third Temple, no (second) Second Coming (of Space Jesus). Nuff said!!!

Of course, if one can read with eyes to see, the Bible says that Joseph was not a Jew, and this is for sure what the late Nicholas DeVere was referring to when he asserted (in The Dragon Legacy and in From Transylvania to Tunbridge Wells) that the highest Normans (i.e. the DeVeres, the Stanleys, the Russells, etc.) were the real players of the Bible. Who killed poor liddle Tsar Nick? Well who killed Richard III? Sir William Stanley, for his brother's step-son, Henry Tudor, descended from Brutus. Henry's son, Henry VIII, would contrive a divorce as a pretext to create a fake Protestant Church, one which is gradually returning to the Mother Church, like the Lutherans already have. The Mother Church is always controlled by the Sabine Romans, who are one and the same as the Sabeans of the Quran, included as Peoples of the Book, despite generally being accorded as star watching pagans. The Sabeans are from the same locale (Harran / Urfa) that Abram is said to have launched his career, while his armed retinue of 318 were accorded as tsabians.

Thus, one can talk about the Jews doing this or doing that till they are blue in the face, it means little except that the talker has taken the bait they were supposed to. Fish, aka Christians are supposed to take this bait, that is the Machiavellian system, invented long before Machiavelli.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
That's right Jerry, mostly olive-skinned Semites, aka Phoenicians -- such as living along the Rio Ebro (Hebrew).
Sorry to persevere on this basically off-topic aspect. I don't question what you saw, but appearances can be deceiving. The admixture is as I said.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula

The ancestry of modern Iberians (comprising the Spanish and Portuguese) is consistent with the geographical situation of the Iberian Peninsula in the south-west corner of Europe. The large predominance of Y-Chromosome Haplogroup R1b, common throughout Western Europe, is the result of Central European invaders during the Bronze Age, making the Spanish and Portuguese population closely related to others from Western Europe.[1][2][3] Similar to Sardinia and unlike the Balkans and Italy, Iberia was shielded from settlement from the Bosporus and Caucasus region by its western geographic location, and its low level of Western Asian admixture probably arrived during the Roman period. Later historical Eastern Mediterranean and Middle Eastern genetic contribution to the Iberia gene-pool was also significant, driven by Phoenicians, Greeks, Carthaginians, Jews and Levantine Arabs.
Like Sicily, and Southern Italy, Iberia has a specific level of ancestry, originating both in North Africa and in Sub-Saharan Africa, which is largely ascribed to the long Islamic presence in the Iberian peninsula and possibly African slavery,[4] and the population of the Canary Islands shows a bigger African admixture than the average Southern Europe due to its location as an African archipelago.[5] Significant genetic differences are found among, and even within, Spain's different regions, which can be explained by the wide divergence in their historical trajectories and Spain's internal geographic boundaries. The Basque region holds the least Eastern Mediterranean ancestry in Iberia. African influence is mainly concentrated in the Southern and Western regions of the peninsula.[6][7][8]

Richard Stanley

Administrator
OK, just to be clear here Jerry, you said Northern European, not Western European. The Wikipedia excerpt says Western European.

Then there is this:

Later historical Eastern Mediterranean and Middle Eastern genetic contribution to the Iberia gene-pool was also significant, driven by Phoenicians, Greeks, Carthaginians, Jews and Levantine Arabs.
All Semites except the Greeks supposedly. But you are correct, it's all besides the point when considering who the real wizard(s) of Oz are.

And, I forgot to mention that Carroll's Constantine's Sword, where he demonstrates that the Mother Church, the Roman Catholic Church has consistently stated in it theology since Saint Augustine, that the Church needed Catholics to please not kill all the Jews, as it needed them. They are necessary to the JudeoChristian [sic] construct. Similar to how the 'Christian' Book of Revelation has the Jews as one of the 12 Hebrew tribes (the 144,000) that surround God and the seated 24 elders, all standing in front of the faithful goyim.

If you are a Christian Miss Kitty, then your own religion puts you somewhere in the back rows. And if so, I hope that you like singing hymns of praise, because that's all there is to do there; no food (so no latrines), no sex (unless you're High Church Protestant), but I think maybe there is ping-pong.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Well, I thought I could troll postflaviana anonymously - at least anonymously to anyone but Jerry - but I hear the cat is out of the bag. I like trolling. Usually, I just drop a little bomb, then run off. But now that would seem rude. Hi Richard! :D
Hi MK, I've been dealing with trolls for a long time, ever since Jerry and I looked into 9/11. The pros persist, refusing to deal with our issues sincerely.

Neither Jerry nor I are Zionists, but at the same time I feel that they are victims of bad framing, just as bad as your whites. I still like apple pie, but I'm no longer drinking the 'patriotic' Kool-Aide. As such, Jerry's and my work are focused on exposing the Kool-Aide factory owners, but in the process the Zionists will be just as unhappy with us as you and your 'whites' are. As fake Jesus said: "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do. Heh heh heh."

In any case, I understand what you're talking about, and the sense of fear that your whites ("them" and "themselves" you said of 'them') are experiencing. However, I think you need to read our material so that you can first understand our POV.

Maybe you should consider that American Whites are not monolithic for at least one reason. That being that they never were of one class, from the earliest of colonial times. One could never expect the most rural of whites, say in Appalachia, to have the same mindset as an elite from Boston or NYC. The propaganda that I grew up with was that the USA was a classless society, but this is not true.

This situation mirrors the situation in Judea of fake Jesus's time, where there were elite city Jews and hillbilly, rural Jews. They had different POVs, and thus the hillbillys bought the fake Jewish foundation narratives (in your Christian Bible MK) as if they were patriotic nationalists. This in contrast to the elite Jews, led by the Hasmoneans, of which Josephus (Flavius) fake sided with the patriotic hillbillys for a time before not-fake betraying them. Josephus was always in bed with the Romans as were the Herodians (per your Bible, the Edomite Herodians descended from Jacob's brother, Esau). It's was all rigged, no different than with Trump now (and I'm not 'really' making some snide comment about Trump dating Ivanka).

Meaning, Trump is part of the (Real) Deep State rigging, and he's going to help get all of your riled up whites (the Christian Taliban) the same fate as the hillbilly nationalist Jews of the day. However, I'm predicting, based on several lines of research, that the slaughter will be some decades off. And likely being nailed to a Roman cross, as were 'those' Jews, will likely take a different form. The trial run already took place, with Hitler, who convinced the German Christians that their millennial time had come and that he was indeed their messiah. American hillbillies are following the same arc, the Pied Piper Trump (another fake Jesus -- just like the OG Jesus) leading the lemmings (pigs - the 'real' Jews) over the figurative cliff.

And, as I've discussed frequently here, the subtexts of the OT and the NT are both Globalist, the Conquest of the whole world. While Jerry and I are trying to expose the fraud, you have the right to go on feeding the beast, the false dialectic. Likely Jerry and I will fail in our efforts, but at least my ashes (speaking for myself) will rest easier upon my now selected mountain top (hopefully soon).

And fuck Tsar Nick, fake God on Earth. Pardon my French. Tsar Nick was part of the inbred family. As such, I hope you don't think he was Russian, like his serfs? Besides, I'm an American yet, and as such I don't give a rat's ass about kings and emperors, even being a Stanley (of sorts). Well, I told Space Jesus that I would not recognize him as such, and he understood laughingly, just asking kindly that I pass along his message to Earthlings before he (fake) arrives and sends all those in global noncompliance to the Bottomless Pit (in NYC). Otherwise, he says that I get a Special Dispensation to do whatever the Hell I want, fully knowing that now I can't. Bastard MF.

Life is a bitch, and then you die. I tried to tell y'all what's up, but you will not listen. Kitties like to stay in their cardboard boxes, but the steamroller is a'comen. Or to use a slightly different metaphor:

"People get ready, there's a train a coming, you don't need a ticket, you just get on board"

Just ask those fake 'real' Christians what will happen to you if you don't get on board.

Last edited: