March 10: No new show this week

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
I have a nasty cold or flu, and my voice is pretty raspy. So, we've decided to play a taped repeat for Friday.

Sgt Pepper

Fun fact:
Skype voice conversations are converted into text in real-time, scanned for contents of interest and stored in CIA spy cloud.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
If it's important to have a conversation where the CIA isn't listening, it's necessary to ditch all electronic devices and go out to the middle of an open field.

Here, I figure we're doing this at least partly in the hopes that CIA agents are paying attention. They're human beings too, and maybe something we say will make sense to them.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
In order to prevent the scenario of re-playing the same episode more than once, I'm going to maintain a list here of episodes that have been repeated. Hopefully we'll get back on track, or even get ahead. But for now, we're struggling to keep up the pace.

Dec. 23, 2016 -> repeat of May 6 show on nullification

Dec. 30, 2016 -> repeat of June 24 interview with Tim Rocks

Feb. 3, 2017 -> repeat of Sept. 2 show on Aldous Huxley

Feb. 10, 2017 -> repeat of Feb. 22 show on Abraham at Mecca

March 10, 2017-> repeat of the May 20 show on quantum physics.

March 31, 2017 -> part 2, quantum physics, 6/10/16

April 21, 2017 -> Janet Russell interview, 6/22/2015

July 14, 2017-> Artificial Intelligence, 8/3/2015

Aug 11, 2017-> Sean Stone interview, 12/9/16

Sept 15, 2017-> Christ Mythicism (Valient & Fahey), 11/4/16

Oct 27, 2017->Sophia Smallstorm interview

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

If it's important to have a conversation where the CIA isn't listening, it's necessary to ditch all electronic devices and go out to the middle of an open field.

Here, I figure we're doing this at least partly in the hopes that CIA agents are paying attention. They're human beings too, and maybe something we say will make sense to them.
Can we wear our colanders?