Look up! Geo engineering in California now in flames dry as a bone!.

lorenhough

You shall be brought down, you will speak out of the ground; your speech shall be low out of the dust; your voice shall be like the mediums out of the ground and your speech shall whisper out of the dust.

Moreover the multitude of your foes shall be like fine dust.

You will be punished by the lord with the tempest, & with the flame of the devouring FIRE!

Woe to all who dream of eating and awake hungry, California the fruit basket is gone. The North Pacific fish basket is gone, wishing we were fishing. As we get spayed like bugs.

From the big boys. Book. I as i ah

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org

Last edited:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
The video features Alex Jones doing an interview of Dane Wigington of Geoengineering Watch. Wigington repeats the claim found on his website, that high bypass turbofan engines don't normally create contrails. I see no reason why this should be true. Like any other aircraft engine, the turbofans burn hydrocarbon fuel in air, which creates water vapor. The turbofan would mix this water vapor with the surrounding air more quickly, but why would that prevent it from condensing?

There's also a debate over whether increased aluminum particulates are caused by clandestine geoengineering, or whether the problem is coal-burning electric generation.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Wigington also claims that UV-B levels are skyrocketing. If true, it would be helpful if he would provide more details, or more about his information source.

The USDA maintains a network of UV-B monitoring stations around the USA. The data from the stations is available in raw or processed format from their website. I found the data downloading feature quite awkward to use -- but based on some random sampling of their data, I don't see any skyrocketing levels such as Wigington claims. However, the site states that UV-B levels are gradually increasing, which they attribute mainly to ozone depletion due to fluorocarbons and other refrigerants, as well as other industrial activities.

http://uvb.nrel.colostate.edu/UVB/index.jsf