July 15: Evolution - Beyond Social Darwinism

Richard Stanley

Very interesting treatment of this issue. The notion that the apex elites might have a motive for keeping hybridization knowledge in the shadows seems to have some possible lines of support:

• The Euro-nobility, until very recently has been exclusively inbred, and mostly still is. Like the 'pharaohs'.
  • So much so that there are notions that some members occasionally actually had such things as vestigal tails. The tail bone's connected to the ... tail bones.
  • There is a rumor that the term Blue Blood had something more than just a figure of speech to it. In this regard I've seen claims about copper based hemoglobin, as opposed to iron based hemoglobin. Plant chlorophyll is identical to hemoglobin, except that it is magnesium based instead of iron based. Seems dubious to me, but who knows? Probably has more to do with bluish veins showing in 'noble' pale skin that sees little sun light.
  • Nicholas De Vere (Earls of Oxford fame) claimed (Dragon Legacy aka From Transylvania to Tunbridge Wells) that the his red headed, green eyed clan was indeed an inbred group with exceptional 'powers'. These are recessive genes requiring staying within that color mating at least.
  • The Tudors, the Carolingians (Holy Roman Empire), the Burgundians, (House of Orange origin), the Edomite / Idumaeans (Esau, the Herodians), Alexander the Great's mother, all had red hair at least. Some pharaohs (18th Dynasty?), at least, had red hair. Medieval and later art shows high nobility and the 'gods' with reddish orange hair.
Most people also have not become aware of the new relatively science of Epigenetics. Epigenes are methyl bands located around specific segments of an individual's chromosomes, that override the expression of the underlying genes. Depending upon where a specific epigene is located on a chromosome it can have tremendous impact. Epigene based gene expression can oddly skip generations, such that the environmental conditions of a grandparent generation can effect gene expression in the granchildren but not the intermediate generation. Considering that humans have a tremendous amount of so-called 'junk DNA, the implications of this might be significant.

Supposedly, there are techniques that enable epigenes to be 'erased' or placed into position. I believe this is what some people are doing to 'reset' adult, partially differentiated, stem to a more primitive state and thus bypass the old need to use fetal stem cells for whatever purpose. There are clinics today where you can go get fat cells liposuctioned from yourself, have the stem cells isolated and processed, and then reinjected back into your self, supposedly to restore damage and such to various tissues. It is your own DNA, and it is the epigenes that are being manipulated, as I understand.

Dogs, such as 'bulldogs' have been selectively bred over the last century plus such that they no longer look today anything like the original 'working' bulldogs. Today's bulldogs can no longer remotely perform its original eponymous task. There are other breeds that have had similar designer changes from rapid selective breeding.

Wolves along the coast of British Columbia are showing signs of 'evolving' into marine mammals. Their fur is flat, as is the case for marine mammals, instead of round like other wolves and dogs, and humans. These wolves are smaller than otherwise similar inland wolves. Apparently because the living is easy in the rain forests of the coastal B.C.. But are these changes genetic evolution or from epigene placement?

Today's marine mammals are claimed to have once been land animals who evolved into their present state, as indicated by their skeletal structure similarity to such as canines. As I understand it the name given to the progenitures of today's marine mammals are termed Masonics, albeit I'm not sure if this is the correct spelling.

As briefly mentioned on the show, with gene engineering there are toolkits for making designer life forms. In Sitchin's Planet X based books one of his assertions is that since it is possible to manipulate genes today, then it was just as possible to do so long ago (if only there were knowledgeable people available). He interprets Mesopotamian stories, from the clay tablets as claiming just such happened to design modern humans. Albeit that the entities doing so were humanoid beings from his claimed Planet X, making us to act as genetically downgraded, hybrid versions of themselves and Earth apes to act as slaves for themselves. Perhaps a more plausible scenario would involve that modern humans are considered to be around 100,000 years old, and have perhaps undergone one or more massive cataclysms, whereby advanced humans from before the cataclysm(s) survived with retention of enough knowledge base to perform what should otherwise be considered impossible under our existing paradigm of understanding. Thus man gets made in 'the gods' image.

At one time, at least, geneticists claimed that there was just such genetic evidence of a massive cataclysm that created a genetic bottleneck whereby humanity was reduced to about 1,000 individuals. Maybe this has been refuted by now?

The Toba eruption has been linked to a genetic bottleneck in human evolution about 50,000 years ago, which may have resulted from a severe reduction in the size of the total human population due to the effects of the eruption on the global climate.

According to the genetic bottleneck theory, between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago, human populations sharply decreased to 3,000–10,000 surviving individuals. It is supported by genetic evidence suggesting that today's humans are descended from a very small population of between 1,000 and 10,000 breeding pairs that existed about 70,000 years ago.

More at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toba_catastrophe_theory#Genetic_bottleneck_theory

Also...

The aquatic ape hypothesis (AAH), often also referred to as aquatic ape theory (AAT), is the idea that the evolutionary ancestors of modern humans spent a period of time adapting to a semiaquatic existence. The hypothesis was first proposed by German pathologist Max Westenhöfer in 1942 and then independently by English marine biologist Alister Hardy in 1960; the arguments of both men failed to achieve significant popular notice. After Hardy, the theory's most prominent proponent was former television documentary writer Elaine Morgan, who wrote a series of books on the topic, and increased public awareness of the theory after her first work appeared in 1972. The scientific reception of her ideas remained mixed to negative, subject to several specific criticisms such as the lack of physical evidence offered.

More at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquatic_ape_hypothesis

Richard Stanley

The Toba eruption has been linked to a genetic bottleneck in human evolution about 50,000 years ago, which may have resulted from a severe reduction in the size of the total human population due to the effects of the eruption on the global climate.

According to the genetic bottleneck theory, between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago, human populations sharply decreased to 3,000–10,000 surviving individuals. It is supported by genetic evidence suggesting that today's humans are descended from a very small population of between 1,000 and 10,000 breeding pairs that existed about 70,000 years ago.
Yes, then we have later matter(s) like the Carolina Bays phenomenon, which are obviously signs of a serious Earth impactor, near the end of the last Ice Age. The Vedic texts indicate that such as the Indus Valley Culture were shattered by massive geological upheavals, rivers changing their course, etc..

To digress from the topic, another interesting aspect of Sitchin's scenario is a favorite topic of some here, and that is of gold. The god men and women from Planet X decided, after some inner dissension amongst their ranks, to engineer humans so as to perform the laborious task of mining gold for them. The reason they wanted the gold was that they had discovered that disbursing gold dust, so to speak, in the inner atmosphere of Planet X was their salvation of the deteriorating atmosphere of their hollow planet that they live inside of. Hollow planet anyone?

Whatever the fact or fiction, it is an interesting parallel to the controversies that swirl around today as to what has indeed happened to the supply of Earth's already mined gold, confiscated from citizens via various ploys to central banks, and then seemingly missing from those.

Richard Stanley

The aquatic ape hypothesis (AAH), often also referred to as aquatic ape theory (AAT), is the idea that the evolutionary ancestors of modern humans spent a period of time adapting to a semiaquatic existence.
I hope they looked like Darryl Hannah. Splash!!!

I also just remembered that Jerry mention the pigman (or is he really a chimpig?) eating the humans. I had heard comments years ago, related to sharks and whatnot eating humans, that we are not really very tasty as animals go. Who knows? All I personally know is that from a few careless accidents with soldering irons, that my burning human flesh is rather disgusting to smell, to say the least. I did have dinner a few weeks ago with a house guest down the street. He is a descendant of members of the infamous Donner Party. Maybe I should have asked him if he had any info passed down to him?

I also just remembered that Jerry mention the pigman (or is he really a chimpig?) eating the humans. I had heard comments years ago, related to sharks and whatnot eating humans, that we are not really very tasty as animals go.
A couple of random comments here:
1. I recall reading speculation (I know not when or where) about the OT ban on eating pigs (technically, all cloven hoof animals, but the focus was on pigs). The theory is that the ban stemmed from the relative similarity between pigs and humans compared to other animals and humans, rather than any inherent uncleanliness of swine. It was perhaps considered quasi-carnivorous to eat pig.

2. Long pig is, according to the top Google search, "a translation of a term formerly used in some Pacific islands for human flesh as food". Paul Theroux, in his bitchily funny "The Happy Isles of Oceania: Paddling the Pacific", alleged (from memory here) that the reason for the popularity of Spam (the processed, canned meat) in the Pacific is its similarity to the taste of... long pig.

3. In Animal Farm, didn't the pigs become, er, the top dog?

Richard Stanley

Wow, I had never heard of this term. My duckduckgo search turns up all kinds of weird stuff.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=long+pig&t=ffsb&ia=web

I guess if we actually taste like Spam then maybe my comment about soldering iron burns has little merit.

There's even a movie (documentary?) by this name:

A documentary by two desperate young filmmakers who stumble upon the ultimate subject, a 33 year old cannibalistic serial killer named Anthony McAllister, who has agreed to let them document every aspect of his horrifically violent life-style. Initially terrified, the filmmakers get to know Anthony as a person. They even begin to identify with his ecological and philosophical justifications for his cannibalistic lifestyle. It's only when they investigate further that the filmmakers begin to doubt Anthony's accounts of his past. Tensions noticeably rise as the filmmakers continue to confront Anthony on his conflicting stories and ever-changing philosophies. During an awkward interview, the filmmakers interview Merle, the father of a young girl who was abducted and never found. This abduction was Anthony's first child victim. Merle welcomes them into his home and gives them a heart-felt experience that even Anthony is touched by. As the documentary reaches its conclusion Anthony begins to become uncomfortably aware of the how much of his life he has revealed to these filmmakers. In a final interview with Anthony a deadly confrontation erupts and all that remains is a broken camera and this footage. This film will challenge the audience to view a horrific side of humanity and will deliver a social commentary that leaves the audience thinking about the world they live in and the power and effect of all media.
- Written by Alex Jordan

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0971204/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

There's even a movie (documentary?)
Mocumentary. But apparently, one that was quite well-received. More here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Pigs

Does Mr. McCarthy have any video for his theory?

So now I'm picturing 4 primary schools of thought on the origin of humans: 1) we are the descendants of clay man and rib woman, 2) we are descendants of proto-chimps, 3) we are descendants of proto-sapients and neanderthals, and 4) we are chimpigs.

Being a chimpig makes transgender seem hardly worthy of notice.

Also, no shade, but I am really happy to be vegetarian right now, lol!

One last one: makes me wonder about the origin of Ganesha o_O

Richard Stanley

Sepehr has some seemingly eclectic mashups for some of his clips. In this one below, after he gets past the Atlantis material and the globally widespread elongated heads, he discusses the origins of human 'races' as being likely from various geographicly based mixing with diverse archaic human lines. Similar to McCarthy's hybrids, Sepehr shows hybrid ligers, whalphins, zeedonks, etc..

Ich bin ein Neanderthaler? Ich bin ein Chimpiger?

Seeker

Ich bin ein Neanderthaler? Ich bin ein Chimpiger?
My ancient male line DNA has been predicted to be Berber, so Ich bin ein very intelligent Atlantean/Cro-Magnon, and I admit that Sepehr makes it very hard for me to resist his labeling since it flatters me, but I still try!

Richard Stanley

Someone will have to tell Sepehr about the Aquatic Chimpig Theory.

There is also the theory that dogs, or wolves rather, are closely related to dolphins and whales. I think that I've posted a video about that somewhere on the forum. And here there is a hair issue, albeit that there are hairless dogs and hairless cats.