Introduction to author Gregory Blount

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
I received this very nice & informative email from author Gregory Blount. He's written a couple of books which are available on Amazon.com, and in spoken form through Audible. Thanks for your work, Greg! We're glad to support it any way we can here.

From Greg:
I want to introduce myself as a friend and ally with you in our struggle against oligarchy and the Christian-oriented oppression of our society. After a gradual deprogramming process from my Southern Baptist upbringing, I have become quite a critic of Christianity and the American two-party duopoly for the past many years of my life. Through my studies I stumbled upon your website after discovering Joseph Atwill's Caesar's Messiah. Atwill, as well as a few other significant authors, have opened my eyes to how misled the American public is. When I found your website, I thought it was quite refreshing and comforting to know that I am not alone in my suspicions and realizations. A few years ago, I made it my mission to right this wrong by publishing my own perspective through a couple of books. They have had modest success, and are also gaining traction.​
Based on your work at Postflaviana, I think mine might be a good supplement to your repertoire. To that end, I want to ask if any of you would be interested in reading/listening to one or both of my books? Likewise, if you find them worthy, I would sincerely appreciate a positive review or some form of promotion on your website. (No hard feelings if you decline) I highly recommend the audiobooks in lieu of the Kindle reader versions, but either format is available, depending on your preference.​
My first work is called Christian Child, Atheist Adult, which is the story of my journey. It delves into the ridiculous religious propaganda and programming methods that I endured as I grew up before the internet's explosion during the 1970s and 80s. As a Baylor graduate and son of a Southern Baptist Deacon, I also provide personal insights into the domineering Christian University and the emergence of some prominent mega-churches here in North Texas. There is also a chapter (titled Zen, the Gateway Drug to Atheism) devoted to my discovery of Eastern wisdom as a much better alternative to faith-based religion. The latter half of the book then offers much Biblical and historical criticism of Christianity, as well as my scathing opinion of the American political situation today. (Just to give you an idea, the last Chapter is titled Foiling the Plot to Rule the World). Throughout the book there are many personal stories and testimonies that I hope will make it inspiring, not only on an intellectual level, but on an emotional one as well.​
My second work, Apology Not Accepted targets popular Christian apologetical tactics and exposes some of their advocates for the frauds that they are. In particular, William Lane Craig and Dinesh D'Souza get roasted in this book. Both works are intended to be primarily informative, but also snidely humorous, and hopefully entertaining to those who can appreciate such things!​

Here are the links to Blount's audiobooks on Audible:

Christian Child, Atheist Adult

Apology Not Accepted

Richard Stanley

I managed my way through the lengthy Intro of the CCAA book made available on Amazon's Look Inside feature.

Although I was fortunate to have have been spared the manipulative regimentation of the Southern Baptist experience, there were yet many resonances for me from my youthful experiences in the 'decadent' Liberal Presbyterian denomination. We had few experiences with goaded confessions in front of our peers or any others, and my various youthful misadventures and personal demeanor somehow saved me from summer camps, albeit I doubt that Presbyterian camps allowed such extreme manipulation. I did not see this in our local church youth group either.

The phenomenon of 'confession' was originally a big facet of the Protestant movement, because of the coercive nature of it, but this was eventually lost on the evangelicals, and then such as the Promise Keepers, and the Scientologists.

Greg's discussion of the numerous dissonances involved, especially for a developing adolescent and teenager, as it was for me. Greg briefly mentions PKs, of which I was, and they most likely have their reputation because they are greater witnesses to the nonsense that occurs within their father's churches, they overhear too many tidbits at the dinner table and such. Like Greg was relatively fortunate because of his parents' manner and reaction, so was I, as my parents had taught me the most important thing in life was to think for oneself, which is contrary to common Church faith dogma.

Claude Badley

Registered Guest
Fascist
Yes, that fits what Presbyterians tell me - the Calvinistic hell fire an predestination hardly outlasted his lifetime among the elites...
I managed my way through the lengthy Intro of the CCAA book made available on Amazon's Look Inside feature.

Although I was fortunate to have have been spared the manipulative regimentation of the Southern Baptist experience, there were yet many resonances for me from my youthful experiences in the 'decadent' Liberal Presbyterian denomination. We had few experiences with goaded confessions in front of our peers or any others, and my various youthful misadventures and personal demeanor somehow saved me from summer camps, albeit I doubt that Presbyterian camps allowed such extreme manipulation. I did not see this in our local church youth group either.

The phenomenon of 'confession' was originally a big facet of the Protestant movement, because of the coercive nature of it, but this was eventually lost on the evangelicals, and then such as the Promise Keepers, and the Scientologists.

Greg's discussion of the numerous dissonances involved, especially for a developing adolescent and teenager, as it was for me. Greg briefly mentions PKs, of which I was, and they most likely have their reputation because they are greater witnesses to the nonsense that occurs within their father's churches, they overhear too many tidbits at the dinner table and such. Like Greg was relatively fortunate because of his parents' manner and reaction, so was I, as my parents had taught me the most important thing in life was to think for oneself, which is contrary to common Church faith dogma.
...and later among the ordinary believers (even in Northern Ireland).

Which brings me to the "manipulative regimentation of the Southern Baptist experience." Woah; them's fightin' words, boah!

Yours faithfully
Claude Badly-Baptist

Richard Stanley

Yes, that fits what Presbyterians tell me - the Calvinistic hell fire an predestination hardly outlasted his lifetime among the elites...
I have no idea what Gregory, Jerry, or I wrote to prompt you to bring up Hell Fire and Predestination, unless you are claiming that my mention of the "decadent, Liberal denomination of the Presbyterians" relates to the Presbyterian abandonment of Hell Fire and Brimstone preaching and theology. Which as far as I know relates to the late 19th century realizations, thanks to the German School, that Biblical Literalism doesn't hold historical water. But, this was not limited to the Presbyterians, but all of so-called denominational Protestantism.

Now your claim of being a Baptist puts you in even worse standing in your pending status of Postflavian excommunication. While your casuistic behavior makes me think your a Jesuitic Entryist, you first claimed to be of Episcopalian heritage, now you're a Baptist?

Don't worry though, as I've explained before, the Catholic Church's esoteric doctrine is also that of Predestination, as it is Biblical. It's just not in the catechism. Which means that it's likely the same for the Episcopalians as well.

By regimentation in regards to the SBC, I am certainly not referring to their false pride being relative anarchists compared to other 'denominations and Christian cults. Because they have no hierarchy, other than God and his Sola Scriptura, this only refers to their behaviors between such as church leaders, not in the manner of indoctrination and such as Gregory discusses.

Claude Badley

Registered Guest
Fascist
Very clever, Richard...
Don't worry though, as I've explained before, the Catholic Church's esoteric doctrine is also that of Predestination, as it is Biblical. It's just not in the catechism. Which means that it's likely the same for the Episcopalians as well.

By regimentation in regards to the SBC, I am certainly not referring to their false pride being relative anarchists compared to other 'denominations and Christian cults. Because they have no hierarchy, other than God and his Sola Scriptura, this only refers to their behaviors between such as church leaders, not in the manner of indoctrination and such as Gregory discusses.
...since the Catholic Church formally disavows predestination, calling it the "Jansenist Heresy".

Yours faithfully
Claude

Richard Stanley

There is nothing at all 'clever' about it Father Luke.

The issue is not .... 'Predestination', but more accurately and more to the point, Predestination of the Elect. As that Baptist Rhodes Scholar, Bill Clinton, would surely say: "It all depends on whom the Elect is."

When the Jesu are instructed that, for the sake of the Church, that white is black and black is white, in other words, the ends justify the means, they are also instructed not to mention Predestination of the Elect to the congregants. That you would bother to mention to me that your Church disavows it only comports with that this is what they want the general congregants, the non-Elect, to believe. Such is why the Baptists had to quickly redact Predestination of the Elect from their first Confession of Faith, because people of the Low Church would start asking about what this means about what they needed to do for salvation, ... after they figure out whether they were members of the elite Elect (which answer is NO).

The Elect are such as the peers of the realm who gather together to 'elect' a new king or emperor if the last one failed to beget an acceptable male whelp. Standard corporation board of directors business, in this case the elite tribal corporation.

Last edited:

Claude Badley

Registered Guest
Fascist
Apart from the fact that I am not sure what "my Church" according to thee is supposed to be...
The issue is not .... 'Predestination', but more accurately and more to the point, Predestination of the Elect. As that Baptist Rhodes Scholar, Bill Clinton, would surely say: "It all depends on whom the Elect is."

When the Jesu are instructed that, for the sake of the Church, that white is black and black is white, in other words, the ends justify the means, they are also instructed not to mention Predestination of the Elect to the congregants.
... I did grow up an Anglican (i.e. = Episcopalian in USA). They too had considered the Lambeth Articles but rejected them. Lambeth is a poor area of London, the Lambeth Articles affirming God's predestination of the damned as well as the elect. This was too much for the church fathers, the doctrine of preterition being dominant in Christianity, the old "falling sparrows" as I had mentioned in another posting.

Yours faithfully
Claude

Claude Badley

Registered Guest
Fascist
The election of a new king is vitally important in such situations, but so is the underlying system,...
I guess they haven't had to do that in a while, at least as far as "we the sheeple" know.
… hence we have to be warned by Polish democracy of the 18th century, whereby the nobility was completely democratic, finally emasculating the king. The middle class was entirely Jewish while the downtrodden peasants were controlled with alcohol. The king could only ever raise a mercenary army - since there was no one to recruit for a volunteer army - but the noble-democrats prevented him even from doing that, hence the unopposed partitions of Poland, a nation completely paralyzed by its political system.

Yours faithfully
Claude

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Aha, so I presume you mean..the Logos. For Christians its You-know-who, but for me it's the Logos of Martin Heidegger which is entirely different.
Not that I should presume to speak for Richard, but I don't think you should presume he means "the Logos", or even You-know-who. I think his words are crystal clear: The One Mother Church is, of course, the Roman Catholic Church. "Its Elect" are the nobility and high clergy of Europe, and now probably including Billionaire Businessmen, even the Judaeo-Christian ones.

When you speak in favor of authoritarianism, it doesn't matter who you think you're benefitting. You might imagine that you're calling for the rise of philosopher-king admirers of Heidegger. Or perhaps you'd prefer a technocratic government of individuals with genetically superior mental endowment. But the practical effect is, you're endorsing the Roman Church and its fellow travelers and its Elect, because nobody else is going to emerge from a process of authoritarian destruction.

Where Richard said that he can't ascertain whether your support for the Mother Church is "witting or unwitting", I would vote for "unwitting".

Claude Badley

Registered Guest
Fascist
Thank you for the clarification Jerry.
Not that I should presume to speak for Richard, but I don't think you should presume he means "the Logos", or even You-know-who. I think his words are crystal clear: The One Mother Church is, of course, the Roman Catholic Church. "Its Elect" are the nobility and high clergy of Europe, and now probably including Billionaire Businessmen, even the Judaeo-Christian ones.

When you speak in favor of authoritarianism, it doesn't matter who you think you're benefitting. You might imagine that you're calling for the rise of philosopher-king admirers of Heidegger. Or perhaps you'd prefer a technocratic government of individuals with genetically superior mental endowment. But the practical effect is, you're endorsing the Roman Church and its fellow travelers and its Elect, because nobody else is going to emerge from a process of authoritarian destruction.

Where Richard said that he can't ascertain whether your support for the Mother Church is "witting or unwitting", I would vote for "unwitting".
I can see your point through the underlined words, particularly as Joe's background was indeed Catholicism as against the Anglicanism of my own.

But I do not mean to support the Catholic church at all, especially given post #57, since the issue is setting up an essentially worldwide or predominant form of government which can deal with the issue of money creation and obliteration - but certainly not a Christian one of any sort. While the Hindu caste system is the model for the non-hereditary caste system based on human character differences, the philosophy of nature will be based upon a Chinese model, since at least one minority Chinese philosophy, that of Hsia Chi, is, unlike Western philosophies, not based upon logocentrism, so evades the idiot strictures of modernity (Spinoza, Einstein, Popper etc.).

Chinese philosophy took for granted what Galileo took great trouble to establish in the West - the infinite universe, Einstein having since sabotaged that with his own BS (see Joseph Needham, The Grand Titration).

So my supposed or apparent "unwitting" support for Catholicism actually rests on the fact that I wish to see the end of Judaeo-Christianity which is far more anti-environment that either Catholicism or Islam! Catholicism does not particularly want Judaeo-Christianity abolished however; rather, it wants to use Judaeo-Christianity to destroy the Islamic world (evidently from nuclear war) in the hope that the shell-shocked survivors will return to Jesus - especially as Catholicism lays claim to the whole Mediterranean coastline! That most Protestants will end up "falling through the cracks" in one way or another is merely an inevitable development of our worsening political, economic and environmental situation. Whatever the growing situation, authoritarian positions and leaders will be inevitable in view of mass confusion, delusion and misplaced optimism (e.g. Trotsky's leftism as based on 'hope' rather than 'Fascistic despair' - the end result of believing that mass democracy has the most sacred and greatest value for mankind).

Yours faithfully
Claude

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
So my supposed or apparent "unwitting" support for Catholicism actually rests on the fact that I wish to see the end of Judaeo-Christianity which is far more anti-environment that either Catholicism or Islam! Catholicism does not particularly want Judaeo-Christianity abolished however; rather, it wants to use Judaeo-Christianity to destroy the Islamic world (evidently from nuclear war) in the hope that the shell-shocked survivors will return to Jesus - especially as Catholicism lays claim to the whole Mediterranean coastline!
As I mention here in our thread about Democracy: we aren't so sure that Judaeo-Christianity and Catholicism aren't one and the same thing. For that matter, Islam may be part of the same global conspiracy.

Also, we don't expect that the plan is to return to Jesus, but rather to move on to worship and obey the entity we facetiously call "Space Jesus".

Whatever the growing situation, authoritarian positions and leaders will be inevitable in view of mass confusion, delusion and misplaced optimism (e.g. Trotsky's leftism as based on 'hope' rather than 'Fascistic despair' - the end result of believing that mass democracy has the most sacred and greatest value for mankind).
I recommend that the discussion continue at the other thread.

https://postflaviana.org/community/index.php?threads/fixing-democracy.2493/post-14362

Seeker

The One Mother Church is, of course, the Roman Catholic Church. "Its Elect" are the nobility and high clergy of Europe, and now probably including Billionaire Businessmen, even the Judaeo-Christian ones.
How true, Hans-Adam II, Prince of Liechtenstein and the great-grandnephew of Habsburg Emperor Franz Joseph, is a billionaire, owner of the LGT banking group, and Europe's wealthiest monarch, being among the world's richest heads of state. His late second cousin, also the great-grandnephew of Emperor Franz Joseph, pretender Habsburg Emperor Otto, actually relaxed the strict Habsburg protocol about only marrying descendants of dynastic bloodlines, so that oldest son and heir Karl could marry the wealthy grandniece of late industrialist Fritz Thyssen, who initially supported Adolf Hitler, and her brother has converted to Islam.

Seeker

I see what you mean now, I believe you mean grandmother (through the father). It looks as though the connection is through the prestigious Puritan Winthrop family of New England. Actually, the mother, the former British model Fiona Frances Elaine Campbell-Walter, after her divorce, went on to have a well-publicized relationship with Greek shipping heir Aristotle Onassis, only son of Aristotle Onassis, who of course was the second husband of former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy.

Seeker

Oops, too late to edit, I meant Alexander Onassis, son of Aristotle Onassis above. As far as Judeo-Christian Billionaire Businessmen having ties to this "Elect" family of Roman Catholics , was there a Thyssen-Bush-Rockefeller connection as well? https://rense.com/general26/dutch.htm

Last edited: