Interview with Christopher Bollyn about 9/11 and the WOT

Richard Stanley

Bollyn has released another book and is doing interviews on his book tour.

I have not read the books, but I'm guessing that he's got the facts right on the roles of all the Israelis he examines. And, importantly, he properly characterizes such inside players as separate from the wider Jewish populace. This is all Jerry and I had asked for from at least two persons formerly at this forum. Bollyn still got pilloried (on CNN - segments shown on this video) for his nuanced stance, naturally considering the source, but yet he did the honorable thing. Not doing so allows for further blame shifting.

That said, I think he perhaps can not see the global forest for the trees, so to speak, as he has hope that Global Agent Orange and the Pope will come to the rescue, on 9/11 that is.

Well .... maybe in one sense he is correct, in that I regard both of these individuals as key players in the ongoing roll-out of the new order, as I have noted elsewhere. Maybe Global Agent Orange will ultimately "spill the beans" on 9/11 - as a means to try to save himself from coming criminal charges. Of course, this would all be part of the revelatory script in my view. How dramatic would that be?

BTW, a key player in both 9/11 and the Trump landscape is Robert Mueller. One might be tempted to say that this indicates that Trump will be orange-washed, and indeed this may be what happens. But if Trump exposes 9/11, as Nixon threatened to do with the Bay of Pigs, this would be a perfect scenario to inflame fundamentalist Xian rejectors of the Jewish (or fake Jewish 'Synagogue of Satan') rejectors of Christ as per their apocalyptic dreams.

Ironic that Bollyn, as a seeming Bible believer has less faith that we are in the apocalypse (and hopes we wont soon be either) than I do as a secularist. Consistent with this is that Bollyn is yet of the mindset that if we get 9/11 justice and roll back the WOT that we can go back to being a happy carefree country. Which simply means he hasn't yet familiarized himself with the real history of USA and the West as opposed to the dream world always presented to us.

In the interview Bollyn discusses the role of the Israelis in fomenting the underlying terror campaigns across the Arab world, which has in turn, caused much of the immigration problem in Europe. Ironic that hundreds of years of contrived religious wars in Europe, shepherded by the royals and their elite minions, convinced so many to flee Europe to help conquer the New World (technically owned by the same royals planting their flags)?

Last edited:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
And, importantly, he properly characterizes such inside players as separate from the wider Jewish populace. This is all Jerry and I had asked for from at least two persons formerly at this forum.
I thought we were asking more than this. We are also insisting that non-Jewish elites have had important roles to play in such dramas. Mueller, for example, is "of German, English and Scottish descent" and educated at St Paul's high school (Episcopalian).

Some people can only deal with such contradictions, by insisting (with no evidence whatsoever) that such as Mueller must be crypto Jewish.

Richard Stanley

I thought we were asking more than this. We are also insisting that non-Jewish elites have had important roles to play in such dramas.
There I was speaking narrowly to postings about (and thus effectively perceived) Jews, Jews, Jews being the sole cause of our problems.

Bollyn argues that players like Mueller are co-opted by the Zionists. I don't mind someone advancing the theory (incorrect in my view) that Israelis or other Zionists ran 9/11 or more, as long as they are willing to sincerely discuss our wider POV. One can see all the internal contradiction in Bollyn's stance, that he has not, or is not(?) willing to resolve. For example, Trump's relationship to Kushner et al., and the intertwined aspects of Judaism and the Xian cultures.

If Bollyn is advancing all this as part of the intended underlying plan, i.e. that 9/11 was intended to be revealed one day, then Bollyn's mention of the Synagogue of Satan seems to fit well on the Revelation script, which he softsells. And this synagogue easily and cynically maps onto the Ashkenazi, as being those Jews who were not Jews, does it not?