How to Hide an Empire

Richard Stanley

Administrator
The following is an NPR interview with Daniel Immerwahr, author of How to Hide an Empire, about the manner in which the USA has ever grown, both on its mainland and far beyond. And, in how it has for the most part successfully hidden the imperial aspect from its citizens. Its pointillist empire of far flung islands has enabled a tremendous projection of global (and Globalist) power, while its now restless nationalist zealots mostly care less about such 'trivia' - far from their eyesight.

Discussed is the remnant attitudes of Whiteness and how this affects attitudes in the treatment of the contemporary American 'colonists' offshore of the mainland, for instance Trump's treatment of Puerto Rico.

I assert that all of this Immerwahr details is part of a much longer historical continuum, where today the USA is but the corporate proxy fro what and who came before.

One can see the evidence of this at ~9:00 into Part 2 of this BBC series, below, about the Plantagenets, the 'French' kings of England (today's English Crown is 'German', only they're not 'German' either). Specifically it is mentioned the tension between the now (relatively long after the Norman Conquest) more parochial barons and the imperial interests of the Plantagenet king(s). In this case the Plantagenets wanted to maintain their prior French lands as well as spread into such as Sicily, with the latter making an insanely expensive deal with the pope in doing so.

Mentioned is the Plantagenets familial relations with such as the Savoys that link them back in time to the elite Sabine Romans. Moving forward in time are similar links to the elites of colonial America, the fabricated 'revolution' providing plausible deniability for their global interests.

Last edited:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Its pointillist empire of far flung islands has enabled a tremendous projection of global (and Globalist) power, while its now restless nationalist zealots mostly care less about such 'trivia' - far from their eyesight.
In the introduction to his book, Immerwahr mentions that the French complain about "coca-colonization", and that the US armed forces have engaged in conflicts in 67 different countries since 1945. But, the focus of his research is on actual colonies, such as Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the US Virgin Islands. And on the US history of territorial expansion, first across the mainland, and then on to Alaska, Hawaii and the Philippines.

This might indeed be a hidden empire, and a worthy book topic. But I'd be more interested in a book covering places like Canada, Australia, France, Germany and Great Britain. Or, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Iraq. All of which seem to be more or less integrated into the greater Globalist aka American hidden empire.

And what about Iran, Russia, and China? Are they part of the Hidden Empire too? What would Immerwahr say about that proposition, I wonder?

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Its pointillist empire of far flung islands has enabled a tremendous projection of global (and Globalist) power, while its now restless nationalist zealots mostly care less about such 'trivia' - far from their eyesight.
I should have called the zealots 'navel gazers', while the empire's island hopping elites are are thus 'naval gazers'. :rolleyes:

This might indeed be a hidden empire, and a worthy book topic. But I'd be more interested in a book covering places like Canada, Australia, France, Germany and Great Britain. Or, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Iraq. All of which seem to be more or less integrated into the greater Globalist aka American hidden empire.

And what about Iran, Russia, and China? Are they part of the Hidden Empire too? What would Immerwahr say about that proposition, I wonder?
Yes, it would be interesting to know his take on the larger context. I still prefer th view that the USA and its 'empire', hidden or not, is the figurative militant tip of the spear of the larger Western Globalist construct, and may even be expendable transitioning into the next global 'order' or phase. as such, I think the other countries are all various bit players and/or along for the ride. I think your second set are likely controlled opposition, with the main audience being the various 'common' people of the world needing to be convinced that there is only one solution to the increasing global chaos.

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Abby Martin interviews Immerwahr below. Among other things they discuss the deep racial politics about how the American states became states, as opposed to remaining territories. This is why existing territories off of the continent have remained so, because it is now very difficult (that darn political correctness) to implement the vicious biblical conquest policies utilized prior to WWII that served to whiten up these patches of land. Once these places become states, then the people there become citizens and they can then vote, and have other rights as well.

I had frequently wondered why the Philippines had become independent, as opposed to the other territories we acquired during the Spanish-American War. Following this logic, after having to kill between 600K to 750K Filipinos, we figured out that there were just too many Filipinos to overcome or kill. The smaller territories are thus just a waiting game, as witnessed by territorial Oklahoma waiting for ~100 years to overcome the Indians that had been concentrated there.

The same motivation is behind voter suppression of minorities that has been ramped up under Trump's Samson-esque Chaos persona.

Also interesting was the discussion of the politics of referring to ourselves as Americans, when at the time various people started to even proudly boast that we had indeed become an empire. 'America' became pushed as is was generic and could thus help "hide the empire".

The implications are such that such as Miss Kitty will have her heart warmed, as this is evidence that she is correct that at least the intent of the Founding Fathers was indeed racist. But, even they were too politically correct to be explicit about this. Well the Great Pumkin is working hard to flip the script on this subject.

Richard Stanley

Administrator
I have decided to post the following video on this thread rather than create a new one, since this video should be viewed in the same context of 'empire'.

The video is John Pilger's The Coming War on China, and one must ask ones' self what the Pivot to Asia of Obama's was really all about -- in terms of all the military buildup versus claims of "deeping our working relationships with emerging powers, including with China" really means. And the existence of nearly 1,000 US military installations on foreign soil.

Additional focus was placed on the region with the Obama administration's 2012 "Pivot to East Asia" regional strategy,[3] whose key areas of actions are: "strengthening bilateral security alliances; deepening our working relationships with emerging powers, including with China; engaging with regional multilateral institutions; expanding trade and investment; forging a broad-based military presence; and advancing democracy and human rights."[4] A report by the Brookings Institution states that reactions to the pivot strategy were mixed, as "different Asian states responded to American rebalancing in different ways."[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_foreign_policy_of_the_Barack_Obama_administration

The initial focus of the video is a bit disorienting with the relatively extended looks at very uncomfortable history of America in the region. It looks at America's role in the opium business, including the huge financial impact it made in various American families like the Delano's (as in FDR) and the Forbes and looks at the tragic impact of America on the Marshall Islands, because of the tests at Bikini atoll and the horrific slum island of Ebeye Island in the Kwajalein Atoll (this is contemporary American apartheid and worse). Then it goes on to look at the military buildup at Okinawa where this has been a problem since WWII, and finally a similar problem regarding South Korea.

Despite Donald Trump having run on wanting to prevent wars, he crowed about wanting to spend more money on the military, and he has, and he focused especially on 'winning' against China.

An interesting brief commentary was made on differing philosophies, apparently religiously derived IMO, is that American's want to convert everyone to their way while the Chinese have no such motivation. Albeit, the latter are aggressively expanding their global footprint in search of resources to exploit, and this represents a threat to American and Western hegemony.

Given the current struggles in the West with the backlash from nationalism and authoritarianism, it was interesting to contrast the Chinese model of economic success being from one party that can change policies with ease with the USA's two parties that have great difficulty making such adjustments. Of course, neither the video or the commentators did not address that both parties have been rigged and are essentially the same at the top.

And so, if there is effectively only one (Deep) national party in the USA then does this help inform us of what the Pivot to Asian really means? I say yes, and this is consistent with the Postflavian thesis. Look at all the blah, blah, blah about defeating the evil Axis in WWII and then compare what was done to China, the Philippines, Central America, and more in our names and that of 'Jesus'.

I just watch Chris Hedges declare that Trump's evangelical base are Christian heretics, but, no it was the likes of us that were or are heretics. As Bill Clinton would say, it all depends upon one's interpretations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seeker

Mentioned is the Plantagenets familial relations with such as the Savoys that link them back in time to the elite Sabine Romans. Moving forward in time are similar links to the elites of colonial America, the fabricated 'revolution' providing plausible deniability for their global interests.
Thank You, I had seen this video before, being interested as I am one of the many Americans of English descent with Plantagenet ancestry. It started with Geoffrey Plantagenet, the first to take this surname, but another video about his antecedents would have been at least as fascinating. HIs father was the red-headed Foulques, Count of Anjou, who became a Crusader King of Jerusalem and spawned that line, and the Anjou counts were supposed to be of "the devil's race", a younger branch of the De Vere Counts of Anjou, according to the late Nicholas de Vere. Charles N. Pope, on his "Domain if Man" site, even has them creating other dynasties, including the Habsburgs, and being the real "Kings of the World" in the Uber-Elite family, with the important exception of Queen Elizabeth I being the "Queen of the World".
Barbiero goes even further in "The Secret Society of Moses", connecting them to Roman Emperors Theodosius, Magnus Maximus, the Gens Flavia family of Constantine the Great, Sol Invictus and Mithras cults, and the premier, high priestly descent from Flavius Josephus himself and the Maccabees, putting the Angevin ancestors of Geoffrey on a par with the Carolingians and the Capetians. Barbiero also notes the use of the nickname "Martel" (Hammer) in this family, just as the Maccabees used it, and of course the Carolingians had their Charles Martel, grandfather of Charlemagne. The heiress of the Plantagenets married Tudor King Henry VII, himself a Plantagenet descendant, and thus their son King Henry VIII, himself the father of Queen Elizabeth I, was actually more Plantagenet than Tudor. Besides the Plantagenets being the ancestors of the English Royal Family of today with Queen Elizabeth II on the throne, it has been alleged that all of the US Presidents are descended from Plantagenet King John of Magna Carta fame. Very intriguing, to say the least, and definitely "real players"!

Last edited:

Seeker

Of course some people will say (using mathematical world population formulas) that everyone alive is a descendant of the 18th Egyptian Dynasty (major players), everyone with a Western European heritage now descends from Holy Roman Emperor Charlemagne (and thus Sabine descended Roman Emperors and Popes) , and most people living in England or with English antecedents connect back in time to William the Conqueror and/or his "companions" (mostly red-headed Normans), so are we all in on this survival of the elitist, and what happened to our share of the world? Unfortunately, these same people also say that the vast majority of these descents cannot be proven by anybody. Not everyone has royal records (or hidden priestly lineages) by a very long shot, and most of our ancestors were working with (or as) "sheep", which, going along with the "scientific" research of these same people (no "conspiracy theories" need apply), seems to bear out what is being postulated on this site.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Yes, the Euro-nobles, and the English were no exception, were quite prolific in their extramarital relations (well emulating David and Solomon) so their genes run deep. But, this has no bearing on what happens to the 'first-born' heir to the crown or estate does it? No matter how many spawn there is only one first-born or otherwise 'favorite'. And, as I've said before, I see all this as more like a corporation of sorts, with its proprietary secrets and numerous fronts.

Seeker

I have no idea how accurate he is in naming personalities, but this is exactly what Charles N. Pope postulates on his "Domain of Man" site, that there was a supreme Uber-Elite family "corporation" and one premier "Ruler of the World" every generation, with all of them having numerous identities, multiple spawn, and utilizing fake "departures" in order to place a chosen one in another position after the "death" of their previous "character". All of the world was a stage for them, and they were the actors in it par excellence.

Last edited:

Seeker

Also, I have no idea how accurate this is, but a Craig Oxley used to have a site known as "The Unhived Mind", in which he claimed that there is a "Grey Pope" named "Pepe Orsini" (I never heard of him) over both the "White Pope" and the "Black Pope", because he represents the ancient Italian families who have the true Uber-Elite heritage (the White and Black Popes are now just appointees who lack the true bloodline, if I understand this correctly). The Orsini family claim to be descended from the Julio-Claudians, and historically they do descend from the Plantagenets, through the marriage of a great-granddaughter of King John (that name again!) to an Orsini. According to Oxley, however, the Orsini were originally the Maximus clan of ancient Rome, which is not necessarily a contradiction, as the Maximus in turn descended from the Fabia, one of whom married the cousin of Augustus and the grandniece of Julius Caesar. The Fabia claimed descent from Hercules and the Arcadian Evander (founder of Pallantium 60 years before the Trojan War on the future site of Rome), both in Italy before Aeneas, who had common descent with Evander through Atlas, 1st King of Atlantis. The Fabia may have been Sabine followers of Remus, brother of Rome founder Romulus.
Regardless of whether Pepe Orsini exists or not, the eventual heir to the head of the last surviving branch of the Orsinis should be Prince Lelio Niccolo Orsini d'Aragona (born May 27, 1981 in Rome), and his mother is a descendant of the Georgian branch of the Bagrationi dynasty, which had claimed to be descended from King David. Prince Lelio graduated from the Pontifical University of the Holy Cross (started by Opus Dei), and was named by the Government of Georgia as an Official Member of the State delegation for the funeral of Saint John Paul II and for the enthronements of Pope Benedict XVI and Pope Francis. He currently is the Delegate for Rome and Latium of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of St. George (legendary origin by Constantine the Great), which holds consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. In addition, he has been considered by some Georgian monarchists as the most suitable candidate for the throne of Georgia. A future behind the scenes "real player"?

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
A future behind the scenes "real player"?
Yes, if such as this is a rel person and with such connections, this would seem to me to be typecast as a "real player", evoking the underlying reason for front names such as the "Hapsburg Group" deep involvement in the current Trump Russiagate/Intelgate business.

I used to occasionally visit The Unhived Mind, but not for some time. I'm not sure if I've ever been on Pope's site, but I'll try to get around to it soon.

Seeker

If there is any kernel of truth to these legends, perhaps the ultimate modern age "real player" was/is Pope Paul III (Alessandro Farnese), male line descendant of the elite Papal Bloodline Farnese family (part of the Saturnalian Brotherhood) who from his mother's mother and also from her father's mother and her father's paternal great-great-grandmother descended from the Orsini family, and whose present day descendants include the Spanish and Belgian royal houses, plus the later Habsburg Roman Emperors and the Savoy rulers of Italy. He officially established the Jesuits in 1540, and thus unofficially wore the highest triple crown (White Pope, Black Pope, Grey Pope). In the high occult circles, it is known that he held the "Philosopher's Stone". His personality is worshipped within the Cult of August and the great Arcanum rite of Atlantis. Higher sages within the Arcanum even go to the extent of claiming that he is still alive, therefore the Jesuits have remained powerful, with its Superior General protecting the Zoroathrianism and Mithraism mystery schools.
The Arcana Arcanorum is the highest of rites and its purpose is to give offspring to the "superhumans", and you must have a special DNA to be allowed to have the ritual orgy. The elites practice this at night within a Church in Rome in the Spring after the "rite of Spring", because the child must be born after the Winter Solstice, just like Jesus. Most of the foregoing is from older posts of "The Unhived Mind", for whatever it may be worth, and I am not even sure if Craig Oxley has a site now.

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Your mention of the Farnese reminds me of the Farnese Atlas, which the Cardinal Alessandro Farnese purchased in the early 16th century. Another good 'Christian taking an interest in 'heretical' pagan aspects.

The atlas sphere is clearly that of the celestial sphere, but the original work was produced after Eratosthenes of Syene/Cyene had calculated the spherical circumference of the Earth, upon whose better equipped 'globes' are framed a movable ecliptic ring (emulating the atlas with its ecliptic and equatorial rings). Else, where does one get the idea to project the Earth's equatorial ring up onto the celestial sphere? It is clear to me that the celestial sphere evokes an Earthly sphere, and consistent with the esoteric principle of "As above, so below".

In response to Claude Badley's last post I was reminded here that the book The Cycles of Cosmic Catastrophes conjectured that its focused upon catastrophe may have happened on the equivalent of March 15 back then:

This would work if the Earth's axis pointed back along its orbital path -- thus the spring equinox. At this latitude (about 45 degrees north) the rotational axis would at first lean away from an applied exterior force before a gyroscopic reaction torque responded by twisting the rotational axis counterclockwise as seen from above. I started to write an endnote..
In 2006, in a book, Firestone and co-authors select March 15 as the day this happened. They quote 10 sources, nine Indian tribes plus "the Greeks," and state that each of these has claims of, "it was winter" or "the sun was up," which would match this timing of the event if it happened on March 15, 10,500 BC. The authors offer no details of their sources. "It was winter" and "the sun was up" could probably be made to fit just about anything.
Imagine if Julius' Ides of March assassination was a ritual reenactment of this massive catastrophe long ago. Another possible link to such as Göbekli Tepe, just a few miles from Edessa/Urfa and only a little further to Harran of the Sabeans.

the elite Papal Bloodline Farnese family (part of the Saturnalian Brotherhood)
Check out Saturn Theory and the Saturnalia: https://postflaviana.org/community/index.php?threads/saturn-theory.1275/post-2678

Last edited:

Seeker

Wow, great comments that tie in other Postflaviana postings that I was unaware of yet! Yes, Cardinal Alessandro Farnese was named like his grandfather, Pope Paul III (Alessandro Farnese), who made him a cardinal at the age of 14 (incidentally, he is the ancestor of actress Brooke Shields)! So, if Oxley is indeed correct and this Farnese family was part of the Saturnalian Brotherhood, this could go all the way back in time (the domain of Saturn!) to the "Swiderians" providing a false religion for the "other peoples" after a comet catastrophe which may have occurred on the Ides of March (near the vernal equinox), if I am piecing this together correctly.
Also, I noticed that you provide quotes from the "Golden Bough" which indicates the Saturnalia may have been originally celebrated at the time of the spring sowing, and Oxley also noted that the "Arcana Arcanorum" rite of these Saturnalian elites was practiced after the "rite of Spring" in order for children to be born at the time of the Winter Solstice, like Jesus, and also when the Saturnalia was traditionally celebrated in Rome, so were these families using the original, correct timing of the "Saturnalia" for their highest rituals?

Last edited:

Seeker

Oxley also calls these Orsini, Farnese, etc., ancient Italian families "Ptolemaic", which puzzled me, until it dawned on me that if Ralph Ellis is correct, and Jesus was descended from Julius Caesar and Cleopatra, the last active Ptolemaic ruler of Egypt, who were supposed to be his great-grandparents, then Jesus was supposed to have Merovingian descendants. Charlemagne has been presumed to be descended from the Merovingians through his mother, and King John, the Plantagenet ancestor of these Orsini and Farnese families, in turn descended from different lines of Charlemagne. So that could explain their descents from both Julius Caesar and the Ptolemaic Pharaohs, two birds with one stone!

Seeker

Oxley also states that the Jesuits are the Saturnalian Brotherhood, in the images the symbol of Saturn is just like the "h" with the "t" letters fused, usually used by the Jesuit Order in his seal.582583If any of this is true, I must surmise that the Papal Bloodline families, who are a part of the Saturnalian Brotherhood, must belong to the highest grade of "Arcana Arcanorum ", who perform the fertility rite because they have the special DNA that makes them "superhuman". Besides presumably not being of that elite bloodline, the Jesuits are supposed to be celibate (???) anyway. Does this mean that every member of these Papal Bloodline families were born around Christmas like "Jesus"? Not on their "official" birth certificates, just as "officially" there is no record of a "Pepe Orsini" being the Grey Pope. Names and dates can be changed with ease by these families , for example, Pope Paul III [Alessandro Farnese] was officially born on Feb. 29, and so only had a "real" birthday every four years, and is the date of his decease, Nov. 10, the birthday of Martin Luther, a joke on the Reformation, because he had survived Luther by 3 years at the time of his supposed death? For instance, someone of this family "corporation" may have actually been born on Sept. 23, 2017, but you may never know from his "birth" certificate that he is the "Augustus" (born Sept. 23, 63 BC) of this Age. If the United States is indeed the "Hidden (Roman Military) Empire", and he was officially born as an American citizen, he would be eligible to announce his candidacy for President by 2066, the beginning of the third millennium, if one counts the Jewish War (66-73, ending at Masada) as the first, and the Norman Conquest (1066-1073, when William the Conqueror released his English army from service) as the second. Is America (named after an Italian financier and explorer whose patron was a Medici) and its Hidden Empire destined to "resurrect" the Golden Age of SaturnALIEN Brotherhood, with the ultimate coming of "Space Jesus", for the next seven year period of "tribulation" (2066-2073)?

Last edited:

Seeker

And what about Iran, Russia, and China? Are they part of the Hidden Empire too?
I have noticed that Italy doesn't seems to be specifically mentioned when one is when naming prominent countries of the world (I don't either), especially in Europe, where we have the "Big Three" of Germany, France, and, by extension, Great Britain, of course. This despite the fact that Italy has the 8th largest economy in the world and the 3rd in the Eurozone by nominal GDP. It also has the 6th largest worldwide national wealth, the 3rd largest central bank gold reserve, the world's 8th most powerful military, and a very high life expectancy. Or is Italy sacrosanct from any listing because of whom lives in Rome?
As Tupper Saussy had pointed out, in the 1600's there was a Tiber Creek that was a tributary of the Potomac River, and there was land named "Rome" along the banks of it, both named by a "Francis Pope", of all people, which wound up in the District of Columbia. So perhaps "Italy" and "Rome" have already been indicated in the list of important countries, as the United States, not to mention having "The Empire State" of New York as part of it, also New York City with several communities named "Little Italy" within that financial metropolis alone, comprising the largest Italian-American population. Could America, with its Hidden Empire, be itself a Hidden Empire of something else? The capitol and a state were indeed named after Washington, a Virginian of English heritage, but the country was named America after an Italian, and no one ever "Anglicized" that name, so perhaps Rome is truly "eternal".

Richard Stanley

Administrator
If the United States is indeed the "Hidden (Roman Military) Empire", and he was officially born as an American citizen, he would be eligible to announce his candidacy for President by 2066, the beginning of the third millennium, if one counts the Jewish War (66-73, ending at Masada) as the first, and the Norman Conquest (1066-1073, when William the Conqueror released his English army from service) as the second.
At 0:1:17 into Part 1 of Dark Ages by Waldemar Januszczak, he states the following:

Dark Ages, roughly from the fourth century to roughly the eleventh, they begin when the Roman Empire starts to crumble, and they end when William the Conqueror invades England.

This seems rather consistent with the millennial notion from Revelation of alternating 1,000 years for Satan and 1,000 years for Christ. Of course, the partisans get to argue about just who belongs to which period.

Of course, and to stay on topic here, if one is going to claim, as I do, the primacy of JudeoChristianity (and its Greco-Roman input) as the underlying cultural spine of Western Civilization, then the contemporary partisans might be expected to make the same claim, if the greater Hidden Empire construct is true. They do.

Seeker

Hmmm, so the Flavians were the prophesied "Saviors" to come out of the East during the First Jewish War, redheaded (color of Satan) Norman William the "Bastard" (male line descendant of the Viking "devils") conquered England after 1000 years and his dynasty was succeeded by the originally redheaded Angevin/Plantagenets, who even boasted that they were of "the devil's race", so after 1000 more years "Space Jesus" comes for the greater "Hidden Empire" of our time? There are even unproven genealogical surmises showing how the Flavians descend to William the Conqueror, and from him provably to just about anybody "important" in our world of today, perhaps even including a future "Hidden Emperor" born Sept. 23, 2017?
The "Left Behind" series featured as AntiChrist a character named NICOLAE Carpathia, with an ancient Roman pedigree, who becomes President of Romania and the Secretary-General of the UN. Only for the sake of comparison, Prince Lelio (shortened form of Latin "Aurelius", a Roman Emperor name) NICCOLO (as in Carpathia or Machiavelli?) Orsini (Latin "Ursinus", bearlike, compared to Arthur/Jesus?) has a claimed ancient Roman pedigree, is talked about as possibly sitting on the throne of Georgia (ancient Colchis was part of it, home of the "Golden Fleece", and Mithraism was practiced there and in Iberia, the other ancient part of Georgia), and is the delegate to Rome of an order with connections to the UN. However, he would be 85 years old at the start of the next presumed "millennium", but could it be his bloodline that ushers in the Golden Age of Saturn for the greater Hidden Empire? Indeed, in his favor, as a historical precedent, his Orsini relative Pope Celestine III ruled as Pontifex Maximus for 7 years (a Tribulation length of time) from the ages of about 85-92, confirmed the status of the Teutonic Knights as a military order, and his presumed nephew and heir worked for the suppression of the Cathars and was a powerful friend of St. Francis of Assisi, from whom the present Pope took his papal name, so who knows?https://christianaudio.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1050x1050/170ec19af00183b5e0368529fc2daa2f/n/i/nicolae_bm_large.jpg