Fukushima Sky Alignment

Richard Stanley

Well this is pretty interesting. The following is the Fukushima sky at the Pacific Coast time of the quake. (See the time conversion chart further below. I haven't figured out how to change the UTC offset, unless I have to change the default location all the time, which is ridiculous IMHO.)

There are several very noticeable things here. The first is the close cluster of Jupiter, Mercury, Uranus and the Sun (Apollo) in Pisces with the latter closest to Mars within the water stream being poured out by Aquarius. The white dot inside the Moon's indicator circle is the famous Pleiades star cluster. Leo and Regulus are ready to come over the horizon while Venus has dipped below, in Capricorn. Saturn is on the right hip of the Virgin.

upload_2015-12-29_12-8-49.png

upload_2015-12-29_12-10-57.png
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

As requested, below is the view from California. Of course, the only thing different is the horizon.
upload_2015-12-29_12-27-31.png

lorenhough

Well this is pretty interesting. The following is the Fukushima sky at the Pacific Coast time of the quake. (See the time conversion chart further below. I haven't figured out how to change the UTC offset, unless I have to change the default location all the time, which is ridiculous IMHO.)

There are several very noticeable things here. The first is the close cluster of Jupiter, Mercury, Uranus and the Sun (Apollo) in Pisces with the latter closest to Mars within the water stream being poured out by Aquarius. The white dot inside the Moon's indicator circle is the famous Pleiades star cluster. Leo and Regulus are ready to come over the horizon while Venus has dipped below, in Capricorn. Saturn is on the right hip of the Virgin.

View attachment 102

View attachment 103
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

As requested, below is the view from California. Of course, the only thing different is the horizon.
View attachment 104
Thank you jerry,

Loren

Here is something for you

Richard Stanley

You're welcome Jerry3,

And thx for the video, it'll be interesting to see if anything happens Sunday morning. Both Mars and Jupiter are on either side of the Virgin.

JerryToo(not 2)