Freemasonry's Sublime Prince (Samael)

EternalMonarchy

Have you not read the verse...

"The stone which the builders (Freemasons) rejected (i.e., black balled), the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing,
and it is marvellous in our eyes?"
- Matthew 21:42​

He is not in the temple...He is the temple.​

Richard Stanley

So EternalMonarchy, are you a supporter of John Alan Mortensen's monarchist views?

In his interview below, besides having various agreement with some of his underlying premises I find his pretentious arguments rather "rose colored" indeed, aka 'selective'.

He is advocating for monarchy, because the "check and balance" is regicide? Seriously? I guess such a regicide is 'implied' as I can imagine no monarch overtly explaining to his subjects that they should hold him accountable this way.

You can project your inner king upon a real king?

What is truly amazing is that he is discussing this with a so-called 'patriot' and his 'patriot' listeners'. However, it does make ironic sense if one understands the real etymology of the word 'patriot'.

EternalMonarchy

Yes, I am a monarchist.

Watch the Throne release date is August 8. Jay-Z refers to the Apostle John, as he was called John, son of Zebedee. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watch_the_Throne

Mulatto on the throne with a robe dipped in blood.

This next video begins with a man saying, "Johnny always wore black..." Is he talking about Johnny Cash (JC) or another Johnny, or a different JC? Newspaper has a value of 33 in the septenary system, being the 33rd degree of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. The signs, symbols, gestures, etc., are throughout the video but barking dogs are too busy staring at the woman's ass.

The stone the builder refused is the first lyric in the theme song for the TV show The Boondocks which centers on a black family with the surname Freeman (Freemasons).

I think kings only have so much patience for people who don't know what they're talking about.

Last edited: