1) Yes, as a result of natural forces in a society, as described by Franz Oppenheimer in "The State".1)...would you agree that our current predicament has arisen out of long-term processes that involve powerful and wealthy people acting as free and sovereign individuals exercising all their rights?
- It seems to me that most of our problems stem from certain people having too much freedom, and no respect for boundaries.
- If the people don't exercise their democratic rights to create a better system, who will?
- If after being duly "woken" and red-pilled and properly educated, the people rise up and take command, is a Libertarian system what they would / should demand for themselves?
- Or do you think that a Libertarian system should better be institute by elites, landlords, billionaires and/or the Aryan Conspiracy for their own benefit, and operated on an authoritarian / royalist basis?
2) Which is also a natural result of those natural forces in combination with a special human feature, described by Étienne de La Boétie in his "The Politics of Obedience : The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude".
3) The 'people' are driven by inertia and are manipulated by those in power. Otherwise the current system couldn't exist in the first place. Who in his right mind would submit to this sh:it ?!
4) You can not 'wake up' those who serve voluntarely. I don't believe this will EVER happen. People just react and only a few can act. Some of those will establish 'free cities' !?
5) We don't know what the future will bring. What I think will come, won't be be achieved by 'the peope'. It will be achieved by individual efforts and 'the people' will just consume.