Faux Fox News Trumpets the Scripted Coup?

Richard Stanley

It is a well known phenomenon that some 'real' news inevitably leaks out from media, including the MSM, in the early stages of huge staged events, like Pearl Harbor and 9/11/2001. It is also known that such 'admissions' are played for us in advance, in various staged productions, like in the infamous The Lone Gunmen episode that brought attention to planes crashing into the Twin Towers.

As I have mentioned before, Trump is making a ludicrous hash of any remaining pretensions of America's 'Exceptional' Democratic Republic. There are only two general outcomes with him as President. Either he is taken down, ala Nixon or Kennedy, or his only escape from the legal maws of Mueller, or impeachment, is a dictatorial coup. And then we are stuck with a 'Catholic evangelical' theocrat, unless Pence can be taken down at the same time.

Faux News announces coup to make Trump a Dictator:

Fox News is facing fierce backlash on social media after host Jesse Watters suggested that a "coup" might be underway in the U.S.

Watters on his show Saturday night stepped up his attacks against special counsel Robert Mueller, claiming that now that there's proof at least some agents on Mueller's investigative team were biased against President Trump, there may be evidence of a "coup."

“We may now have proof the investigation was weaponized to destroy [Trump's] presidency for partisan political purposes and to disenfranchise millions of American voters,” Watters said on "Watters' World."

“Now if that is true, we have a coup on our hands in America,” he added. ...

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/365331-fox-news-faces-backlash-saying-the-us-may-be-facing-a-coup-with-mueller

Richard Stanley

Before I am taken to task, yes, the Trumpistas claim that there is a Deep State coup against Trump, the otherwise illegitimate President (on many levels). And then there is a counter-coup, of Trump's against the Constitution. The latter I call as being of the Deep Deep State.

It should also be noted that this claim has been repeated on Faux News by almost all of their talking heads, not just the first one, Watters, who made the first splash. It is a campaign.

Last edited: