drugs and counter-culture

Adrian Dorst

I was quite amused by the article by Joe Atwill and John Irvin and would like to express a response to them as so eloquently expressed by drug user and Pulitzer Prize winner Bob Dylan way back in 65 or 66. "You don't know what's happening here, do you, Mr Jones." The mind is limited and keeps us trapped in our conditioning. Psychedelics, on the other hand, help us break out of this realm. To suggest, as these two gentlemen did, that the drug-using phenomenon was a conspiracy concocted by the government is hilarious. Indeed, the reason that the government reacted so strongly against those who used drugs was that it resulted in non-conformist, free-thinking, anarchistic individualism, which was completely contrary to the conforming easily molded public they wanted. No, I did not need read the whole darn article. I'd rather be listening to Tambourine Man. "Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind, down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves, the haunted frightened trees, out to the windy beach, far past the twisted reach of crazy sorrow, Yes to dance beneath.........

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the Forum, Adrian, and thanks for reading as far as you did. I think it's possible that LSD, in particular, had effects that the government didn't want, and that the LSD program backfired against them to some extent. Nowadays it seems like "they" are promoting marijuana, meth, cocaine etc., but not so much LSD or other psychedelics.

lorenhough

Welcome to the Forum, Adrian, and thanks for reading as far as you did. I think it's possible that LSD, in particular, had effects that the government didn't want, and that the LSD program backfired against them to some extent. Nowadays it seems like "they" are promoting marijuana, meth, cocaine etc., but not so much LSD or other psychedelics.
. To any one not to be taken personally.
As they say you can lead horses to water but you can't make them drink-read. Takes a lot of work to understand and know the truth not easy. Guessing what someone is saying won't get you very far.

Here some cliff notes

Aldous Huxley predicted that drugs would one day become a humane alternative to “flogging” for rulers wishing to control “recalcitrant subjects.” He wrote in a letter to his former student George Orwell in 1949:

But now psycho-analysis is being combined with hypnosis; and hypnosis has been made easy and indefinitely extensible through the use of barbiturates, which induce a hypnoid and suggestible state in even the most recalcitrant subjects.
Within the next generation I believe that the world’s rulers will discover that infant conditioning and narco-hypnosis are more efficient, as instruments of government, than clubs and prisons, and that the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience. [emphasis added][10]
~ Aldous Huxley

Decades later, one of the CIA’s own MK-ULTRA researchers, Dr. Louis Jolyon West, while citing Huxley had this to say on the matter:

The role of drugs in the exercise of political control is also coming under increasing discussion. Control can be through prohibition or supply. The total or even partial prohibition of drugs gives the government considerable leverage for other types of control. An example would be the selective application of drug laws permitting immediate search, or “no knock” entry, against selected components of the population such as members of certain minority groups or political organizations.
But a government could also supply drugs to help control a population. This method, foreseen by Aldous Huxley in Brave New World (1932), has the governing element employing drugs selectively to manipulate the governed in various ways.

To a large extent the numerous rural and urban communes, which provide a great freedom for private drug use and where hallucinogens are widely used today, are actually subsidized by our society. Their perpetuation is aided by parental or other family remittances, welfare, and unemployment payments, and benign neglect by the police. In fact, it may be more convenient and perhaps even more economical to keep the growing numbers of chronic drug users (especially of the hallucinogens) fairly isolated and also out of the labor market, with its millions of unemployed. To society, the communards with their hallucinogenic drugs are probably less bothersome--and less expensive--if they are living apart, than if they are engaging in alternative modes of expressing their alienation, such as active, organized, vigorous political protest and dissent. […] The hallucinogens presently comprise a moderate but significant portion of the total drug problem in Western society. The foregoing may provide a certain frame of reference against which not only the social but also the clinical problems created by these drugs can be considered.[11]

~ Louis Jolyon West

Try not to let the smoke get in your eyes, those people who jumped out the window, Fried their minds by taking too much at once, which was easy to do etc on LSD can thank Bob etc.
I have listen to every broadcast jan Irvings put out. (Not john ) and have read everything Joes put out. And the above statements say it all.
Manufacturing the Deadhead: A Product of Social Engineering… by Joe Atwill and Jan Irvin
May 12, 2013 • 163 Comments

. Why would he be in a movie that encourages inter-generational sex you see RAm das you know be here now The so-called bible (love those who kill you) of the counterculture was a very close friend of mine I was a caretaker for him for over a year I took him to the rainbow family gathering in California. In this movie before he reinvented himself with the queen of England sister James bond wealthy billionaire sons as himself he was simply encouraging everybody to have LSD and sex and watch your body disappear was never about freedom etc. until they reinvented themselves as guru and called the tune set and setting.

The Greek religions controlled by two families for 2000 years did the same thing you went to the temple and they gave you a mushroom without your knowledge and you thought you saw god because they said so and you gave them money for the rest your life. Hope this helps a little bit. Oh yeah I had dinner with Frank Zappa, my best friend a famous arts agees with Joe and he knew many of the people in the movie because of him I got Sue's Vito's wife on Jan's show. I have been to 28 national rainbow gathering, was in the centerfold of my college newspaper KSU & on the front page for living in a Tp and a greenhouse pyramid. I was the poster child for the counterculture. And for what it is worth I know that what Joe is saying is very true. Where did the Grateful Dead get millions of hits of acid to give away for free? Whose grateful to be dead? who would want to be a dead head? Sex drugs and rock 'n roll and we will be free? AS Alex Huxley would say no more thinking just take the Soma and shut up. Steve Jobs best friend in college and who started Apple together was my best friend. does any one really think Steve Jobs became a billionaire because he took acid? As Steve seems to suggest. The Truth is he didn't like the counterculture or hippies. And neither did Frank Zappa, who constantly made fun of the counter culture.

Last edited:

lorenhough

There is a recording of Dr. Timothy Leary actually describing the retrograde culture that those who ‘dropped out’ would participate in:
In this talk, Leary, Alan Watts, Alan Ginsberg, Gary Snyder and Allen Cohen describe how those that “tune in, turn on, drop out” would abandon modern culture and return to the status of a peasant.

At the same time the Grateful Dead was promoting LSD use in San Francisco, another music drug counterculture scene with many suspicious connections to military intelligence began promoting the drug to the young people attending the music clubs on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles. The counterculture scenes in LA and San Francisco were part of a larger whole that included Britain and New York.<". See my post on the form for more, http://postflaviana.org/community/index.php?threads/sitting-on-a-cornflake-decoding-typology.5/

Those who became long-haired counterculture hippies where marginalized and ineffective in sharing their message about stopping the war, in Vietnam. What was needed Was suits ties short hair and clear eyed logical thinking to share they're message, with a larger audience that the war in Vietnam made no sense.

Last edited:

lorenhough

What's your best evidence that it backfired?

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Loren,

The best evidence would be that JFK himself was apparently deeply effected by his LSD experiments with his mistress Mary Pinchot Meyer, and that together they had created plans for world peace which necessitated his assassination.

See:

http://ralphmetznerblog.com/2012/04/25/jfk-mary-pinchot-meyer-and-the-leary-connection/

Quote:

The conclusions emerging from this book are staggering –Kennedy and the only woman he truly loved took LSD together in the White House, conceiving and birthing their vision for world peace and how to bring it about.​

lorenhough

Hi Loren,

The best evidence would be that JFK himself was apparently deeply effected by his LSD experiments with his mistress Mary Pinchot Meyer, and that together they had created plans for world peace which necessitated his assassination.

See:

http://ralphmetznerblog.com/2012/04/25/jfk-mary-pinchot-meyer-and-the-leary-connection/

Quote:

The conclusions emerging from this book are staggering –Kennedy and the only woman he truly loved took LSD together in the White House, conceiving and birthing their vision for world peace and how to bring it about.​
lorenhoughMember

jerry said Welcome to the Forum, Adrian, and thanks for reading as far as you did. I think it's possible that LSD, in particular, had effects that the government didn't want, and that the LSD program backfired against them to some extent. Nowadays it seems like "they" are promoting marijuana, meth, cocaine etc., but not so much LSD or other psychedelics.

loren said What's your best evidence that it backfired?

jerry said The conclusions emerging from this book are staggering –Kennedy and the only woman he truly loved took LSD together in the White House, conceiving and birthing their vision for world peace and how to bring it about.

loren said because I say so or you say so or mary 'says so' does not trump what we can 'see' and 'know' what happen to the baby boomers. effects that the government wanted, and that the LSD program did not backfired!

here is the man that wants to do any thing on stage in front of you and your children with out warning you;
jim talks about Woodstock etc. 32 min he takes about his case in court for masterb ing on stage [where did he get that idea? and why?] he talks about life mag. etc. he dies ?4 mo. later the same time his father his decommissioning his ship! see if you cant read between the lines.
46 min talks about vito and zue in Hollywood ; then the blow no more dancing just stoned sitting on the floor a few years later. 62 min talks about how to make a band that people will want to monkey see monkey do.

joe this is the last interview from the horses mouth by; guess; yes rolling stone;

*****"here what the insiders say" 1.09 min in what they think of us here in usa like john L walrus and jim M the monkey and his hair dew. they say john L said when he 1st came to the usa 'the us people are ugly stupid and they will be easy to dupe .'
="
"
JIM MORRISON-By Ben Fong-Torres.

When I bumped into Jim Morrison in West Hollywood in early 1971, I had no idea that we'd wind up doing the last interview he'd ever give to an American publication.

The bump-in took place at an apartment building where a publicist friend, Diane Gardiner, lived. One of her neighbors was Pamela Courson, who, despite Morrison's liaisons with various other women, considered herself his main companion. One February afternoon, Jim came by, looking for Pamela. She wasn't home, so he came downstairs to Gardiner's apartment, where I was visiting.

I hadn't met Morrison before, and soon after Diane introduced us, I asked for an interview. He had nothing better to do, he said, and I grabbed my cassette recorder.

And then things got weird. For some reason, he was feeling playful. Having done no research, and with no questions in mind, I was happy to play along. We decided to pretend as though we were doing a talk show on TV, and he kicked things off with a decidedly lewd riddle or two.

While he joked, I searched through my memory for the latest news on Morrison's never-dull life, and we settled into a pretty serious interview. He got into it enough that when Pamela showed up, he continued with our conversation, one that turned out to be his last with the press before he left, in March, for Paris.

Four months after settling into Paris with Pamela, Jim Morrison died, and I was dispatched to Hollywood to write his obituary. A few non-stop days and nights later, the article was complete, except for a headline. Jim had considered himself as serious a poet as he was a rock musician and stage performer. By and large, his poetic interests had been dismissed. In fact, one reason Morrison gave for going to France was that the people there would give him his poetic due.

Courson was born in Weed, California. She was described as a reclusive young girl from a family that did not mix with the neighbors very much. She did well in school until junior high, when records show that her family was contacted about truancy.

Courson hated high school, attending Orange High School, and her grades declined when she was sixteen. That spring, she left for Los Angeles, where she and a friend got an apartment. Rumor has it that Neil Young wrote the song "Cinnamon Girl" about her, as well as "The Needle and the Damage Done", but both have been denied.[1]

Born Pamela Susan Courson
(1946-12-22)December 22, 1946
Weed, California, U.S.
Died April 25, 1974(1974-04-25) (aged 27)
Los Angeles, California, U.S.

After Morrison's death, Courson became a recluse in Los Angeles, using heroin and showing signs of mental instability. Jerry Hopkins, in his revision to the Morrison biography, No One Here Gets Out Alive, mentions that Courson might have prostituted herself after Morrison's death, probably to keep up with the costly lifestyle she was used to when Morrison was still caring for her needs, and was apparently pimped by a former Doors employee, a chauffeur[citation needed]. Former Doors employee Danny Sugerman became friendly with her in Los Angeles after Morrison's death. Many years later Sugerman wrote in Wonderland Avenue that Courson's heroin addiction progressed to the point that when she smuggled her drugs in her car she hid them in different-colored balloons;[3] planning to swallow them if she was pulled over by law enforcement.[4] She planned to later "shit them out" (her words)[5] upon returning home.[6]

On April 25, 1974, Pamela Courson died of a heroin overdose on the living room couch at the Los Angeles apartment she shared with two male friends. A neighbor said she had talked about looking forward to seeing Morrison again soon. Her parents intended that she be buried next to Morrison at Père Lachaise Cemetery in Paris, and they listed this location as the place of burial on her death certificate, but due to legal complications with transporting the body to France, her cremated remains were interred at Fairhaven Memorial Park in Santa Ana, California, in a cardboard box. The plaque reads "Pamela Susan Morrison 1946–1974," despite the fact "Morrison" was never part of Courson's legal name. Several months after her death, her parents, Columbus and Penny Courson, inherited her fortune. Jim Morrison's parents later contested the Coursons' executorship of the estate, leading to additional legal battles.

Courson's relationship with Morrison was tumultuous with loud arguments and repeated infidelities by both partners. Courson briefly operated Themis, a fashion boutique that Morrison bought for her.[2] Her death certificate lists her occupation as "women’s apparel'.

This tape has not to be considered as a mere interview. It was just a casual meeting between Torres and Morrison & Courson. The casual conversation at Diane Gardiner's apartment . I say it again: it is NOT an interview. That's the reason why you can listen to Pamela stepping in so often.

Last edited:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
because I say so or you say so or mary 'says so' does not trump what we can 'see' and 'know' what happen to the baby boomers.
Loren,

I don't understand your logic here. How could Morrison's experience or anyone else's "trump" JFK's experience? How does what Morrison "said" have anything to do with what has been "said" about JFK and Mary Pinchot Meyer.

Morrison and Courson both are said to have died of heroin overdose, not LSD. Morrison is said to have been a heavy drinker as well. My entire point was that LSD is different from heroin, cocaine, meth and so forth.

Today, cocaine and heroin are still popular drugs, but I never hear of anybody doing LSD any more. How and why did that happen?

When Bobby Kennedy defended LSD

In Politics by DJ Pangburn / July 11, 2012
“Perhaps to some extent we have lost sight of the fact that (LSD) can be very, very helpful in our society if used properly”

~ Senator Robert F. Kennedy, 1966

In the spring of 1966, the conservative Sen. Thomas Dodd (D-CT), an alcoholic who was later censured by the Senate for political corruption, convened The Special Subcommittee on Juvenile Delinquency for three hearings on LSD and other psychedelic drugs. Around the same time, Sen. Robert F. Kennedy (D-NY) convened the Subcommittee on the Executive Reorganization of the Senate Committee on Government Operations, in the face of an FDA and NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) anti-psychedelic hit job. He defended LSD against the rampant hysteria that it would either drive all users crazy or trigger a mass drop out from society.

First, a brief history of LSD research.

The hallucinogenic drug, first synthesized in 1938 by Albert Hoffman at Sandoz Laboratories and then re-synthesized in 1943, had been prominently used by psychiatrists and researchers for psychological therapy, as well as to treat alcoholism or heroin addiction with some fruitful results. The CIA and the Army’s Chemical Corps, on the other hand, were more interested in creating psychosis for interrogation purposes; incapacitating enemy military forces; creating Manchurian candidates for assassinations; or, in a grandly surreal scheme, dosing political leaders to sabotage their careers. For the government, LSD was about social and political control. For those in the psychiatric research field (who weren’t on the payroll of the CIA or Army), LSD, mescaline, mushrooms and other psychedelics held promise in creating a positive experience for those with mental illness.

As noted in the book “Acid Dreams, The Complete Social History of LSD: The CIA, The Sixties, And Beyond,” a lot of early researchers used loaded words like “hallucinations” and “psychosis” (“psychosis-inducing” was popular at the time), thereby imposing value judgments on LSD’s effects. They saw what they wanted to see: a substance that simply mirrored schizophrenia’s effects or didn’t have any positive effects.

Dr. Humphry Osmond, the British psychiatrist who dosed Aldous Huxley with mescaline and coined the term “psychedelic,” was of a different mindset. Yes, he thought the effects of LSD had similarities with early schizophrenia, but he also saw applications for LSD far beyond treating alcoholism. Osmond and his right hand man, Captain Alfred Hubbard, the so-called “Johnny Appleseed of LSD,” administered LSD to patients in the hopes of triggering a mystical experience that would have a positive therapeutic effect.

It would require too much back-story to effectively detail the history of LSD research in the ’50s and early ’60s. The important thing to take away here is that diametrically-opposed research existed: that which either attempted to loosen the mind (led by Dr. Ronald Sandison) and trigger a mystical experience for therapy (Osmond and Hubbard), or create a derangement of the senses for biological warfare research (the CIA and Army Chemical Corps).

Later psychedelic researchers Timothy Leary and Richard Alpert (Ram Dass) were situated within the former categories, obviously. Their rather loose approach to LSD studies in the early ’60s, and progression to proselytization, coupled with an accelerating counter-culture helped spread panic amongst those who wanted to preserve the political and cultural status quo. It was within this cultural milieu that the Senate subcommittee (of which RFK was a member) heard testimony on the value of psychedelics like LSD.

In Dodd’s LSD hearing, Senator Abraham Ribicoff remarked, “Only when you sensationalize a subject matter do you get a reform. Without sensationalizing it, you don’t. That is one of the great problems. You scientists may know something, a senator may know something, but only when the press and television come in and give it a real play because it hits home as something that affects all the country, do you get action.”

At the same hearings, psychoanalyst and early psychedelic researcher Sidney Cohen’s offered his testimony. Cohen thought the acidhead “beatnik microculture” would set back LSD research for many years, and handed the Senate Subcommittee hysterical gold when he stated, “We have seen something which in a way is most alarming, more alarming than death in a way, and that is the loss of all cultural values, the loss of feeling of right and wrong, of good and bad. These people lead a valueless life, without motivation, without any ambition… they are deculturated, lost to society, lost to themselves.”

RFK, whose wife had been treated with LSD and benefitted from the experience, adopted a quite different tone in his questioning of FDA and NIMH officials in his own subcommittee hearing on LSD. He was curious as to why so many LSD research projects were getting scrapped. When the officials evaded the questions, RFK got straight to the point.

“Why if they were worthwhile six months ago, why aren’t they worthwhile now?” he asked repeatedly. “Why didn’t you just let them continue?… We keep going around and around… If I could get a flat answer about that I would be happy. Is there a misunderstanding about my question?”

It would seem that the question was an acknowledgment on the part of Kennedy that the hysteria surrounding the counter-cultural use of LSD was what was driving the anti-LSD sentiment, not new research.

Kennedy added:

“I think we have given too much emphasis and so much attention to the fact that it can be dangerous and that it can hurt an individual who uses it… that perhaps to some extent we have lost sight of the fact that it can be very, very helpful in our society if used properly.”

Kennedy was also concerned with “FDA interference with the scientific investigation of so promising a drug as LSD,” but his sensible and objective pleas fell on the deaf ears of the political and medical establishment.

We all know how the rest of the story played out: LSD was labeled a controlled substance and the sale and use of the drug, and all psychedelics, moved to the black market and far away from any legitimate research. The CIA and Army Chemical Corps, of course, were still allowed to conduct their studies on LSD, since the possibilities of biological warfare far outweighed any potential enlightened experience a civilian could derive from an acid trip.

And we all know that the real story here isn’t that LSD was banned because of any threats of large-scale insanity and deaths—alcohol and tobacco have caused infinitely more deaths than LSD—but because the conservative political order saw a substance that they believed was fueling the counter-culture and they did what was in their power to bring it to an end. This philosophy reached its apotheosis with Richard Nixon’s “War on Drugs,” which has no doubt become, like alcohol prohibition, one of the government’s most embarrassingly ineffective measures against substance abuse.

I wish to leave the matter of psychedelics and government on a more positive though perhaps sad note. After the first Human Be-In in San Francisco in 1966, Richard Alpert spoke of a psychedelic population as a political force. His prediction would not come to fruition, but the sentiment still holds power.

In about seven or eight years the psychedelic population of the United States will be able to vote anybody into office they wanted to… Imagine what it would be like to have anybody in high political office with our understanding of the universe. I mean, let’s just imagine if Bobby Kennedy had a fully expanded consciousness. Just imagine him in his position, what he would be able to do.

Who is to say that Bobby did not?

There is an extant clip of RFK grilling Sam Irvin of Watergate fame about the criminalization of LSD but I can't locate it- It was thought that JFK had a battery of drugs he took for his bad back and other ailments- This puts into question the rumors of his myriad affairs as many pharmaceuticals can be hell on the libido- That he had to go to a possible mistress for LSD is odd given his own doctors could presumably obtain it as it was a legally sanction therapeutic- Personally I rate the LSD story lower on the plausibility index than most, but if his medicinal cocktails were as varied as has been suggested, he might have tried the stuff- Whether that experience tore a hole in his psyche and the Cosmic Muffin thus intoned: Peace be unto you my son- Well, check the trope board for Road to Damascus experiences-

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Who says JFK needed to have solid libido to have affairs? Power is aphrodisiac enough, and his women weren't about to complain if bedroom performance was lacking. Some women might have even preferred it that way.

Point well taken about the Road to Damascus trope.

Who says JFK needed to have solid libido to have affairs? Power is aphrodisiac enough, and his women weren't about to complain if bedroom performance was lacking. Some women might have even preferred it that way.

Point well taken about the Road to Damascus trope.
Now I have this image of the libidinous leader of the free world lying supine in the Lincoln bedroom while peak value Judith Campbell-Exner whispers reassurances that his inability to salute the flag is not being taken personally, all the while an officer sits patiently on the other side of the door with the nuclear football handcuffed to his wrist- A potentially disastrous situation-

lorenhough

Now I have this image of the libidinous leader of the free world lying supine in the Lincoln bedroom while peak value Judith Campbell-Exner whispers reassurances that his inability to salute the flag is not being taken personally, all the while an officer sits patiently on the other side of the door with the nuclear football handcuffed to his wrist- A potentially disastrous situation-
the 1 st book I read out of school was Carlos Castaneda, stuff and I didn't help me; this guy exposed him
Published on Apr 26, 2015
Episode 227: An interview with Prof. Jay Courtney Fikes, pt. 5, titled: “MK-ULTRA Update: Maria Sabina & The Mazatec”. This episode was released Sunday, April 26, 2015, and was recorded April 24.

Prof. Jay Courtney Files returns for his 5th time to the Gnostic Media podcast, and this episode is titled “MK-ULTRA Update: Maria Sabina & The The Mazatec”. This episode is being released on Sunday, April 26, 2015, and was recorded on April 24.
After completing his doctorate in anthropology at the University of Michigan in 1985, Jay Fikes taught in several universities and wrote the biography of Reuben Snake (a Native American activist and spiritual leader) while lobbying to pass national legislation to protect the religious freedom of peyotists–some 300,000 members of the Native American Church. Since 1999 he has been a Professor of Social Anthropology at Yeditepe University in Istanbul, Turkey. In his latest book, Unknown Huichol: Shamans and Immortals, Allies against Chaos, Jay Fikes summarizes what he learned from four Huichol shamans during 34 years of ethnographic research, including participation in peyote rituals and making pilgrimages to contact their gods. He is now translating Huichol myths and songs recited in various rituals, preparing a biography of Jesús González (a shaman from Tuxpan) and writing a sequel to his expose; Carlos Castaneda, Academic Opportunism and the Psychedelic Sixties.
http://www.jayfikes.com/
Prior Related Episodes:

http://www.jayfikes.com/<="
"

As the CIA’s MKULTRA psychiatrist, Dr. Sydney Cohen, stated before Congress in 1966: May I add something to what you have just said, Senator? I think another thing that has to be pointed out to these young people is that the LSD state is a completely uncritical one, a hypersuggestible one, and that what happens there can overwhelm some people and yet be quite illusory. There are insights here to be found and examined, but also the great possibility that the insights are not valid at all and overwhelm certain credulous personalities.[128] ~ Sydney Cohen Here we also see Prof. Marlene Dobkin de Rios discussing the hyper-suggestibility factor: Psychedelic substances like ayahuasca create a state of hypersuggestibility in which persons are very open to being influenced by others. Many traditional cultures have utilized this condition to inculcate cultural values and behaviors in young people as they receive initiation into adulthood. In the West, countercultural values can be inculcated in young people when using these psychedelics, especially when using them in an antinomian context.[129] ~ Marlene Dobkin de Rios In one paragraph Marlene de Rios clarifies the historical use of ayahuasca, peyote, and even the ancient Eleusinian mysteries – all at once she makes clear this historical agenda. And “antinomian” means: “of or relating to the view that Christians are released by grace from the obligation of observing the moral law.” For the full explanation, see my article "Entheogens: What's In a Name?"GnosticMedia

Last edited:

lorenhough

. The new age movement by Alan watt.

--{ "Control Almost Perfect, Don't You See, Reality Ain't What it Used to Be" © Alan Watt }--

Media Outlets All Give Same News - Internet - Positive Thinking - Hard to Know What is True - Century of Change - Fear - Order Out of Chaos -

Retaining Power - Infiltration and Control of Internet - Spookdom - Total Control - Cashless Society - Money is Oldest Form of Slavery -

Tax on Bank Deposits, Australia - Bank Levy Debate, U.K. - HR 2028, 2016 Energy and Water Appropriations, U.S. - Always Get What They Want

at the Top - One Big Organization - Labour Only Form of Wealth - A Good Citizen is a Producer and a Consumer - Private Organizations, CFR,

RIIA, Trilateral Commission - Your Reality Completely Managed.

*Title and Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - May 17, 2015 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cutting-through-matrix-alan/id154490096?mt=2#episodeGuid=http://cuttingthrough.jenkness.com/CTTM2015/Alan_Watt_CTTM_1505_Blurb_Control_Almost_Perfect_Don_t_You_See_Reality_Ain_t_What_it_Used_to_Be_May172015.mp3
Spies in Academic Clothing: The Untold History of MKULTRA and the Counterculture – And How the Intelligence Community Misleads the 99%
May 13, 2015 • 12 Comments

Spies in Academic Clothing The Untold History of MKULTRA and the Counterculture – And How the Intelligence Community Misleads the 99% by Jan Irvin May 13, 2015 Articles in this series: 1) R. Gordon Wasson: The Man, the Legend, the Myth. Beginning a New History of Magic Mushrooms, Ethnomycology,and the Psychedelic Revolution. By Jan Irvin, May 13, 2012 2) How Darwin, Huxley, and the Esalen Institute launched the 2012 and psychedelic revolutions – and began one of the largest mind control operations in history. Some brief notes. By Jan Irvin, August 28, 2012…

Read more →

I have myself spent a lot of time into the drugs and counter culture phenomenon and I totally agree that it has been a manufactured thing by the government. I was a lot intrigued to discover how they manipulated young people into believing they were free. For a long time I had considered the Sixties, which I have not lived because my generation came later, as a time of freedom, simplicity and purity that I felt a nostalgia for. So discovering the real behind the scenes manoevering of that imagined idillic time was quite shocking.

I then imagined the future society as a society of doped people for better control, as it has been mentioned here. I suspected the play with prohibitionism/legalization was to slowly induce people to accept its legalization.

Anyway, we are in Postflaviana and we can go a step further.

We know that we are going to have a worlwide government headed by the worst dictator ever, who we are supposed to believe will be Satan himself or somebody mentally controlled by him, the Antichrist.

But we also know that that will just be a short government of just 3,5 years.

Then will come a government which is supposed to last 1000 years, a symbolic time, but meaning it is set to last a long time, with lasting changes.

This second goverment, lead by someone who will appear as the real Christ, will be in many aspects just the opposite of the short dictatorial government it will overthrow. For other aspects, instead, it will be a continuation of what set in place by the Antichrist.

A lot of my more recent work has been to allocate what belongs to one, what belongs to the other, and what belongs to both.

The drug phenomenon with its legalization clearly belongs just to the short dictatorial government. It will disappear with the long lasting government leaded by the "good" Jesus.

Why? The bible (Old Testament) clearly condemns the use of drugs. Christians are taught to avoid drugs.

The drug phenomenon, as a recent mass phenomenon involving especially youth, using drugs not for religious purposes but for more mundane reasons, is one of those strategies of the imaginary character "Satan" to corrupt our society. That is what church preachers say.

We can see it as a movie script, which is what some churches are telling their followers, the ones that supposedly have not been infiltrated by Satan himself, and thus are saying the truth:

When Satan finds out that Jesus is coming back soon he sees himself doomed: soon is coming his eternal judgement in hell.
So, he sets up a plan to escape his fate. (Woe to you people of Earth, that Satan is furious because his time is short, something similar the bible says)
He knows that if he manages to reach the atemporal dimension where all is one, he can be safe, God won't be able to cast him in hell.
But in order to achieve that, he needs the help of all human beings, because human beings live in the physical dimension from which the jump to the atemporal dimension is possible, and because we are many.

That is how the story of the Ascension of Planet Earth that New Agers believe (which I used to believe too) has originated.

Besides wanting to ascend using human beings, Satan also hates human beings and wants to destroy them. Which is the behaviour of a bi-polar person, he can either do one thing or the other, anyway these are the limitations of an invented story which needs Satan to be doing many things at the same time to cover the real reasons for what is going on.

Among the things he has set up to be able to ascend, is the invasion of Western culture with drugs. Through drugs people lose the control of their conscious mind and they allow parasitical entities to slip in, that is Satan can control them. I won't go into details about how much truth is in here as it does not matter for the purpose of this post, the important is that we are supposed to believe that Satan can control us through drugs, and rock music stars have worked for decades to convince us that it is so, falling in delirium on stage hailing to Satan, breaking their guitars, pissing and spitting on people, making sex on stage, composing music that listened in the reversed mode reveal instigations to worship Satan (or so they are interpreted by Christian people) and admitting to have sold their soul to the Devil to have success (Bob Dylan just to mention one). Or the Beatles inciting to make use of LSD, the drug of Lucifer (Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds).

Sex, drugs and rock&roll is quite clearly the anthem of Satan: taking control of people through sex, drugs and satanic music.

In reality, this degradation of our society in the last decades, which nobody can deny, is one of the necessary aspects that the elite needs to justify a global action to drastically reduce the world population, as if it was the punishment of God for our depravation and the need of a cleansing. We have allowed Satan to tempt us and we have fallen. So we are guilty. We do not pray enough, we do not make enough sacrificies to God, to be preserved from temptation. We are guilty (the usual strategy of the elite is always to find something their victims are guilty for in order to justify the elite vexation of its victims).

When the "good" Jesus exterminates the wiked Antichrist and his plan for ascension, sobriety will be restored among the Sheeps. No more temptation, Satan will be caged for 1000 years, so no more drugs either (apart from the use for religious purposes I guess, as it's been for millenia). Jesus will make sure that all God's commandments are respected.

Our youth finally free from the drug cartel and government grip will certainly be one of the highlights of the new life on Earth, as those who survive will need things like that to appreciate the change. They will say, or they will be told to think "We are much poorer than before, our life much less comfortable, having to work harder physically, but now we don't have to anxiously wait for our sons and daughters to come back at 5 o'clock in the morning from the disco drunk and doped". There won't be a disco to go to, anyway. Dancing will probably be in the small square of the village with acustic players, all together happily, old and young, like in the "good ol' times".

Last edited:

Suchender

But in order to achieve that, he needs the help of all human beings, because human beings live in the physical dimension from which the jump to the atemporal dimension is possible, and because we are many.
Just for me to understand this :

Yes, 'we' are many.
But this religious dictator 'needs help of all human beings', that is of the not religious folk too.
How does this supposed to work ?

Even in western culture many people have no idea of this religious stuff. How many outside of it know that this fairy tale exists at all ?

What is the basis of that certainty by the authors of this ancient book (OT) ?

Yes, 'we' are many.
But this religious dictator 'needs help of all human beings', that is of the not religious folk too.
How does this supposed to work ?

Even in western culture many people have no idea of this religious stuff. How many outside of it know that this fairy tale exists at all ?
The fairy tale that Satan needs all humans beings in order to ascend and escape his damnation by God, is logically just directed to Christian believers.

This fairy tale can only be believed by those who believe that Satan exists, so it cannot be directed to who do not believe in his existence.

The rationale of this fairy tale is to induce believers to accept the carnage that is planned by the elite, confident that all is in the hands of God, because even though "Satan" will kill many people, believers are told that he cannot escape his judgment. They are also told that the people killed, who have accepted Jesus as their saviour, will be resurrected by him, so their souls are safe. Christian preachers reassure us that Satan cannot win his battle because it is written in the bible that Jesus will be the winner, and justice with him.

For those who do not believe in Satan, the carnage will be just the doing of a mad dictator, that will be killed at the end (his killing will probably just be staged, like Hitler's suicide).

It's also probable that the unfolding of the staged end times apocalipse will produce many conversions: many people surprised by the seemingly natural disasters that will hit the Earth, will be induced to think that God really exist, and that be a punishment. Strange things that will appear really satanic are also likely to occur, like people transforming in zombies, so more elements to convince skeptics that Satan and Jesus exist.
When people will turn to the news to understand what is going on they will most probably find churches trumpeting that the end times has come.