Connecting with Mythvision

Sgt Pepper

Not sure where to post this (help @Jerry Russell !)

Mythvision has been on a roll lately with interviews (see the latest one with Joe Atwill) and I think that it's the right time for someone to present and discuss @Richard Stanley 's ideas on their media outlet.
Would someone be willing to volunteer? @Seeker Has a very good grasp on the ideas around here… :)

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sarge,

This is as good a place as any, to post your suggestion.

I would love to go on the show with Mythvision. But I feel I'd need to do some prep work first, so that I know what I'm going to say. If I'm improvising, it makes it harder for me to keep my speech impediments (cluttering and uptalk) under control.

Sadly, I've been preoccupied with personal issues over the last several months. I'm embroiled in expensive and time-consuming litigation with Vedrica, a small intentional community in Idaho. Our development project at Lonesome Whistle Farm is finally nearing completion, but I'm still keeping a close eye on the contractors. My parents have been downsizing, and I've been helping them with their moving process. And at my little homestead, we have a crazy calf that's been demanding a lot of training, love and attention. Funny how little has changed since two years ago.

So, I'm not sure when I'll be able to give Mythvision the time & attention that they would deserve. If anybody else (like for example @Seeker) wants to take on the challenge, I'd sure appreciate it.