Coming Martial Law? --AARP Commercial, Jade Helm and Shmita

Liam M

I find this relevant to this forum because of all the subtle references to a Great Week or 7 year period, which ties in with the typology of the oligarchs laid out in Caesar's Messiah

I am going to tie together three weird happenings in the world right now. At the very least, they are strange coincidences. Any criticism or further info is much encouraged. I assume familiarity with Jade Helm 15 throughout for sake of brevity.

1) I heard about Shmita in a Bix Weir Intvw. on the SGT Report :
Key Info:
--Head of IMF, Christina LaGarde referenced the numerological significance of the number 7 in an early 2014 speech
--She also noted that seven years separated the crash of 2007 and 2014.
--Shmita seems to be directly related to the boom and bust cycles of the past 50 years, if not all the way back to the crisis of 1931! : http://www.infowars.com/the-seven-year-cycle-of-economic-crashes-that-everyone-is-talking-about/
--In my own research, I tracked the pattern back through 1966: 1966 is the first time the Fed intervenes in a crisis; 1973 had the engineered oil shortage and economic slowdown; in 1980 stagflation appears and Fed raises interest rates; 1987 brought Black Monday in October; 1994 coincided with a Bond Market crisis; in 2001, the Dot-Com Bubble burst after 9/11; in 2008, during the equinox, the Stock market precipitously dropped. Will the pattern continue for 2015?

Also, major central bankers are Zionist Jews, leading to the possibility that the bubbles scientifically ballooned and busted as a ritual harvesting of human wealth.

2) The AARP Commercial specifically alludes to not only Martial Law and an Outbreak of some sort, but also the exercise Jade Helm; one explicitly and the other symbolically :
Key Info:
--The TV announcer specifically states that the President announces martial law, the President wants the viewer to remain calm, and the authorities will monitor the outbreak.
--From around 1:53-1:55 in the video linked above, the girl, cloaked in jade green towel, enters the front room, wherein the camera focuses on a picture of the mother, in a jade green shirt, and the daughter hugging. In the background is an odd lamp with a helm attached to it. Together it seems to me to symbolize JADE HELM, but please look for yourself and decide.

A recent refutation of the significance of the ad by the Ad Council claimed the recording of the TV was a "pre-existing, fictional audio file, used to invoke an earlier era..." I don't think people would reminisce over the good old days of martial law and an outbreak, even if that had happened. http://www.infowars.com/ad-council-responds-to-bizarre-psa-featuring-martial-law-announcement/

3) The BRICS system seems to be a part of the New World Economic Order plans, for not only did the Rockefellers plan interdependence with China since at least 1956, but much evidence has come to light in the last few decades that the West has been constructing China as it did the Soviet Union during and after WWII. BRICS would be a gold-backed asset based currency that could be used in a dialectic to bring about a world currency.

Sources:
--Corbett Report : https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-297-china-and-the-new-world-order/
--redefininggod.com : Start Here http://redefininggod.com/2014/11/the-rockefeller-plan-for-the-brics-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/
--Darrel Hamamoto has a lot of info on the interrelations of Chinese and American oligarchs

Also, Common Core is the implementation of the Dangan school-to-work data system already in use in China, thanks to Yale network in China

Conclusion:
If this truly is a year of a stock market crash, as predicted by the Shmita trend, then the BRICS gold backed currency could take the forefront, steering the world dialectic toward a transnational (digital?) currency. Such a turn of events would lead to China (Jade is the imperial gem) taking the Helm, and economic crisis within the US. Thus, Spec Ops may be planning to interface with the militarized police to carry out martial law to subjugate the US for the oligarchs once and for all. Jade Helm being completed at the end of Rosh Hashanah (which occurs on a solar eclipse), the new world economic order (technocracy) may be established before the end of the year.

I put this out there to urge people to prepare to be self-sufficient in case of the worst.

Thanks so much Liam,

Very very important info. We all need to not only prepare for the worse but try to organize so as to use democracy for our benefit.

I would hope that everyone who comes to this site creates bonds with one another for support, information exchange and political organization.

Joe

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
I agree this is very important and that the message is intentional and ominous.

The one caution I would have, is that we not jump to conclusions about the timing of any actual imposition of martial law, or economic collapse. Many of us (myself included) were concerned about LaGarde's 2014 talk, and we thought she meant it was all scheduled to happen last year. Well, apparently not.

I also wonder how successful "they" will be at imposing martial law after an economic collapse. How to pay the police and soldiers? It's far from obvious to me, how this will really go down.

I'm guessing people on here may have at least heard of this concept, the Shemitah? I found this interesting video by a guy I have been following for a little while and he may be able to shed some new light on this, and it seems pretty pertinent for the month of September in 2015.

ousia

Since watching some of the last video I see Caan has been introduced so I will just post this video:

Here you will see Caan in the white house talking about this typological prediction. Consider what this means, look at the mixture of church and state here.

I posted this now because it is only a small part of what I want to say in the other thread.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Cahn's book, The Harbinger, is discussed here by Dollar Vigilante, which is also the source of the 'Shemitah Exposed' video:

https://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/2014/09/12/god-has-chosen-an-exact-date-for-the-dollar-collapse-harbing.html

And, here's the transcript of Cahn's Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast presentation. The concept of a "Prayer Breakfast" at the White House seems alarming enough from the perspective of separation of Church and State, but I guess this sort of thing is routine? I have no perspective on how crankish this prophecy might seem compared to what happens at every other prayer breakfast.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/jonathan-cahn-official-site/the-following-is-the-transcript-of-the-key-note-address-jonathan-gave-at-the-pre/558000007557020

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Finally got around to watching some of these video. Interesting that the ones that mention the pope's immanent visit don't mention the Last Pope prophecy, that has been the source of quite a few books lately. The video below, mentions the pope visit, hilariously preceded by Madonna concert tour dates. And as well, at several points, this guy discusses the Stellarium star map positions for a supposed date for Christ, and the immanent Shemitah period, in a similar fashion to my 9/11 analysis, Jupiter Rising. What I have not updated there, among other things, is that the 9/11 Memorial Fountain is symbolic of the Abyss, the Bottomless Pit, of Revelation 9. He mentions the fig tree as I discussed for the Matthew prophecies.

Also missed so far, from the little I've looked at all this material, is that the Genesis episodes regarding Joseph and the 7 years of plenty and the 7 years of famine seem to be intimately connected. In Gen 47 Joseph and the pharaoh conspire to rig the markets and thus end up owning all the peoples land, their livestock, their grain produce, and finally enslave everyone.

Ummm, the conventional take is that the (elite at least) Jews and 'pharaoh' are at odds with each other. I suggest, as in the 9/11 post is that this is all the efforts of a particular group of people, and they didn't originally start out in Judea, or as Judeans, as per the Abraham post.

Cahn's book, The Harbinger, is discussed here by Dollar Vigilante, which is also the source of the 'Shemitah Exposed' video:

https://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/2014/09/12/god-has-chosen-an-exact-date-for-the-dollar-collapse-harbing.html

And, here's the transcript of Cahn's Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast presentation. The concept of a "Prayer Breakfast" at the White House seems alarming enough from the perspective of separation of Church and State, but I guess this sort of thing is routine? I have no perspective on how crankish this prophecy might seem compared to what happens at every other prayer breakfast.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/jonathan-cahn-official-site/the-following-is-the-transcript-of-the-key-note-address-jonathan-gave-at-the-pre/558000007557020
So no dice on Dollar Vigilante's stated claim of a definite history of Shemitah cycles and economic or social crashes or upheavals? I had not looked into it yet, but I just heard your comments on the August 31 podcast. I agree with Joe on this one, even if it's only possible in recent times because of computer technologies and market manipulation, a designed or contrived (or self-fulfilling prophecy) economic occult maneuver by the Oligarches trumps a theory of supernatural phenomenon any day.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
So no dice on Dollar Vigilante's stated claim of a definite history of Shemitah cycles and economic or social crashes or upheavals?
Right, I don't find it convincing based on those old studies I mentioned. It seemed to me that in attempting to prove the contrary, the Dollar Vigilante video might be cherry picking to some extent. But I have to admit that the crashes of 2001 and 2008 were significant, 7 years apart. So if 2015 follows suit, maybe we've got a pattern.

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Clearly the 1929 crash doesn't fit the pattern, and given the elite manipulations involved there, this (among many other things) invalidates divine mechanisms.

Here is a nice biblical debunking by a Christian: http://www.thebereancall.org/content/october-2014-extra-shemitah

I noticed in that post that Cahn invokes Isaiah 9 and 10, of which the former starts out with the For Unto Us a Child is Born business which Xianity grafted upon in Romans 11 (directly from Isaiah 11). As such, the following is not off topic IMHO.

6For to us a child is born, to us a son is given: and the government shall be on his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 7Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, on the throne of David, and on his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from now on even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts [aka Lord Saboath - rs] will perform this. Isaiah 9 KJV

After this the texts discuss Israel's punishment vis-a-vis Assyria, the Assyrian's subsequent punishment and that a remnant shall return to 'Israel'. It appears that Israel and Zion are now conflated. In any case, the Lord of hosts, has some lopping of boughs (also involving terror) and cutting down of thickets:

32As yet shall he remain at Nob that day: he shall shake his hand against the mount of the daughter of Zion, the hill of Jerusalem. 33Behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, shall lop the bough with terror: and the high ones of stature shall be hewn down, and the haughty shall be humbled. 34And he shall cut down the thickets of the forest with iron, and Lebanon shall fall by a mighty one. Isaiah 10 KJV

Note that in all of this that the followers of Lord Saboath have been scattered and that only some of the remnant are of the house of Jacob. Oh where did these Sab... people all go?

21The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, to the mighty God. 22For though your people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness. Isaiah 10 KJV

Note again in Romans 11, that the wild olive branch (of the rich Gentil) is being grafted back into the good olive tree's base (whose followers were also that of Lord Saboath's). The Flavians were members of the larger Sabine tribe, one ancestor being a proto-banker (I believe in Helvetia - Swiss).

Nice find Jerry. I have yet to read the linked article but the scripture accessed is interesting.

Yeah the divine explanation is purely absurd in my opinion. You could describe any kind of divine biblical providence or punishment from any pattern you find but locating an explanation or evidence of such a claim, since you would need a lot of empirical evidence for an extrordinary claim. Otherwise people are just calling a correlation a cause.

My own analysis was that maybe Cahn is in on the obvious joke of created or engineered prophecy or supernatural intervention (or he is peddling a religious angle for political favor for others like Obama, or visa versa), pretty much the same as what you or Joe had mentioned I thnk, in the podcast.

I'm not too much of a Noam Chomsky fan anymore just because I know about a lot of the garbage he pedals (he has some very good US foreign-policy analysis, but his Arco syndicalism is a bit onerous) in the background of his writings, but I have to say that this also kind of fits in with what Chomsky has called this mythology of the magic of the market. The free-market just does things that no one can explain, and although I don't think he would characterize something like this or even qualify or conflate anything with any religious writings, it's still the same kind of thing. There's activity within the free market that is almost supernatural that people cannot predict or explain and we just have to go with it. Chomsky actually mocks this view and instead points his finger at Central government economic planning or just some inadequacies within the field of economics, but he has brought it up enough where I think it's relevant. This mythological or kind of divinatory aspect to what is essentially a broken centrally planned economy is an idea I think that has some from that's out there, even though it's again absurd and ultimately arguing the arbitrary it's still worth noting I think.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Yes, I think you are certainly right that Cahn is understanding of the false proposition. So, we are left with only a short time to tell if the whole thing will come true or not.

In any case, I think that with the association of the Isaiah 'Savior' typology with the current much ado about the Last Pope prophecy, that we should expect (if the whole synthetic Shemita tableau is to come to pass) that the time is ripe for the introduction of the new Salvic paradigm, meant to cement globalism. As such the Pope (the Vicar - serial substitute for Christ) must stand down (in some fashion) for the new Savior. If true, the new savior must (lovingly - of course) clear the Earth of such as nationalist Zealots (and other nay-sayers), even those who have come to drink his prior Kool-Aide.

We already saw the prior pope stand down to make way for this one. And now this one is about to speak in the theater of the US Congress, standing before the two Roman fasces mounted on the wall behind him.

Richard Stanley

Administrator
I just got around to watching all of the Cahn video. Oh my!! And sincere thanks for that ousia.

Wow, where to begin.

Well, if nothing else, we now know who to blame (errr ... I guess thank?) for 9/11, .... God. It was one of his harbingers. So the 19 ObL hijackers were much like the proverbial Iron Rod of God. And now we find out about the mystical sycamore tree of 9/11. Does anybody remember hearing about this before?

And that the nearby, supernaturally unfazed chapel was related to George Washington's foundational ceremony? Hmmm, some people are now claiming that Washington had distanced himself from Freemasonry, yet, many presidents are still take their inaugural oaths with his Masonic Bible.

Cahn does indeed mention Isaiah 9 and 10 as I discussed above, and Jerry and I are working at exposing that the entire OT basis is a gross propagandic distortion, thus making a hash of all his talk about God punishing the Israelites for their backsliding. Our cultural 'backsliding', especially the extreme elements of it, is mostly programmatic, sponsored by our veiled secular 'lords', so that they can advance their earthly agenda(s). Thus creating a problem for the gullible to lash back at.

Cahn is invoking Judaic messianic aspects, tying in with Xianity, via the use of 'Yeshua', the basis for Xian's exoteric Jesus, and the Judaic / Xian shared Son of Man / Suffering Servant business of Isaiah.

Well, more fuel for my 9/11 post follow-up. Included will be a discussion of the Memorial 'fountain', as the Abyss or Bottomless Pit of Revelation 9:11.

11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

If you read my 9/11 analysis, Apollo is central to the 9/11 drama, in desiring to give Jupiter (aka Jo've / Jehovah) a feast. There you will learn why Jesus of the gospels gets mad at a fig tree, explained by the mythos of Apollo and Corvus, the crow. The update will include a demonstration of the timing of the Moon vis-a-vis Pollux's foot. 'Castor and Pollux' - central to the inauguration of Pauline Christianity and an allusion to the Twin Towers.

Revelation 9:14:

14Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

Hmm. Euphrates? Let's see, how did we get there? Bill Clinton might say, "I guess that depends on who God is". In any case, Donald Trump (trumpet) is crowing that he will easily solve the crises in the Middle East.

Richard Stanley

Administrator
I'm not too much of a Noam Chomsky fan anymore just because I know about a lot of the garbage he pedals (he has some very good US foreign-policy analysis, but his Arco syndicalism is a bit onerous) in the background of his writings, but I have to say that this also kind of fits in with what Chomsky has called this mythology of the magic of the market. The free-market just does things that no one can explain, and although I don't think he would characterize something like this or even qualify or conflate anything with any religious writings, it's still the same kind of thing. There's activity within the free market that is almost supernatural that people cannot predict or explain and we just have to go with it. Chomsky actually mocks this view and instead points his finger at Central government economic planning or just some inadequacies within the field of economics, but he has brought it up enough where I think it's relevant. This mythological or kind of divinatory aspect to what is essentially a broken centrally planned economy is an idea I think that has some from that's out there, even though it's again absurd and ultimately arguing the arbitrary it's still worth noting I think.
Craig, I don't understand the segue into Chomsky, have I missed something here, maybe buried in a link I haven't seen yet? Otherwise I agree with you about Chomsky. The system generally requires people like that to truthfully tell one side of the story.

'Arco syndicalism' (or anarcho-libertarianism as I understand it), apparently before it had such a term assigned to it. To me it is a divide and conquer Trojan Horse of the oligarchs.

Richard Stanley

Administrator
10The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars. Isaiah 9:10 KJV​

He stopped to study the jagged stump of a sycamore tree that was blown over when the World Trade Center collapsed and may have offered the first line of defense for the chapel, which survived intact. The tree is to be replaced this month with a 20-foot Norway spruce that Trinity will call the Tree of Hope.
St. Paul's was the setting in 1789 of a service of thanksgiving after Washington's inauguration as president.

Address : <http://www.nytimes.com/2003/11/07/nyregion/at-ground-zero-oasis-a-path-is-restored.html>

The spruce tree is a much closer relative of the cedar than the sycamore, maybe cedar trees don't do well in that area, and/or they don't transplant well? Washington's thanksgiving speech contained a biblical reference to compare America to being the new "shining beacon on a hill", thus invoking more typology. The Saudi and Yemeni hijackers were supposed to typologically represent the Assyrians.

The gullible are abuzz that all this is proof that God is speaking to us, to repent our decadent ways, which no doubt they are in many ways. As I stated before, the implication here (from their perspective then) is that God is responsible for sending us the harbinger of 9/11 as a warning. Hmmm, it's apparently not conceivable that secret societies ("but we will build with hewn stones") lay out such things far in advance?

Considering that Building 7, the Salomon Brothers Building, was representative of the First Temple, Solomon's, and that the Twin Towers also represent the columns of Jachin and Boaz (in addition to Castor and Pollux mentioned earlier), central to Freemasonry, I will have to now look to see whether or not this attack by the Assyrians makes sense in terms of all the rest.

Well now, the following reveal that the referred to biblical attack was by the Assyrian Tiglath-pileser, and this was one where only the Israelites were affected, not the Judeans who only receive a figurative warning for their actions, compared to the Israelites who get the "iron rod". So it seems to me that there is some significant conflation here in tying symbology of Solomon's Temple to this event. Solomon's Temple wasn't destroyed for over a hundred years later by the Babylonians. But it does say that the Judeans did not heed the warning and thus the later destruction. Apparently W and Obama have refused to heed the warnings as well, see for Obama further below.

This chapter Isaiah 9 is a continuation of the prophecy begun in Isaiah 7, and continued in Isaiah 8. It is composed of mingled threats and promises. Its characteristic may be said to be "rays of light thrown into the midst of shades." It promises comfort and deliverance, while at the same time it denounces the sins of the nation, and assures the nation that the anger of the Lord is not turned away. The previous chapter had closed by describing a time of general calamity and darkness. This begins Isaiah 9:1-4 by showing that the calamity would not be so great as in former times. It would be mitigated. There would be light - particularly in the dark regions of Zebulun and Naphtali - the provinces lying most exposed to the Syrian invasion. This light or deliverance was connected with the birth of the promised child Isaiah 9:6-7; and the mention of this leads the prophet into a magnificent description of his names, character, and reign. The prophet then returns to the threatened destruction of Israel and denounces the divine judgment against it. By the Syrians and the Philistines it would be invaded and destroyed, Isaiah 9:8-12. The effects of this, in cutting off their sources of strength, and producing general dismay and ruin, are described in the remainder of the chapter, Isaiah 9:13-21. The chapter, therefore, would impart consolation to the inhabitants of Judah, and is designed to confirm the promise that it should be safe from the threatened invasion; compare Isaiah 8:1-4.
http://biblehub.com/commentaries/barnes/isaiah/9.htm

The time to which reference is made here, was probably the invasion of the land by Tiglath-pileser; 2 Kings 15:29; 1 Chronicles 5:26. In that invasion, the parts of Zebulun and Naphtali were particularly afflicted. 'Tiglath-pileser took Ijon, and Gilead, and Galilee, and all the land of Naphtali, and carried them captive to Assyria;' 2 Kings 15:29. This region had also been invaded by Benhadad two hundred years before the time of Isaiah; 1 Kings 15:20, and there might have been a reference to these various invasions to which this northern part of the land of Palestine had been subjected.
http://biblehub.com/commentaries/barnes/isaiah/9.htm

On Obama:

The handwritten message Barack Obama scrawled on a new building site at Ground Zero last night sounds optimistic, upbeat, non-controversial – at first glance.

However, the message continues a pattern of American leaders fulfilling an ancient biblical prophecy and a curse of judgment on the U.S., according to the best-selling Christian book of 2012 and the No. 1 faith movie.

While Obama was creating a stir in Manhattan with star-studded celebrity fundraisers, he also took a side trip that got less publicity. His official presidential business was a visit to the new World Trade Center building site where he signed a steel girder with a message of interest to the hundreds of thousands who have read “The Harbinger” or seen the video documentary “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment.”

“We remember,” he wrote. “We rebuild. We come back stronger!”

The book and the video have shocked readers and viewers around the country and the world by showing the eerie and striking parallels between the vows of the leaders of ancient Israel before its judgment and fall and those of American leaders since Sept. 11, 2001.

“What was foreshadowed in ‘The Harbinger’ and ‘The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment’ film is now being fulfilled by the president of the United States,” said Jonathan Cahn, the messianic rabbi-pastor and author.

The book and film specifically connect Obama’s words from his first State of the Union message in January 2009 with the ancient vow that brought judgment to ancient Israel.

“The ancient vow begins with these words: ‘The bricks have fallen, but we will rebuild with hewn stone,’” explains Cahn. “The vow declares Israel’s defiance of God, in the face of a devastating strike on the land. The hewn stone, which begins the rebuilding, symbolizes the nation’s intention to come back stronger than before. The book then reveals the parallel a proclamation given by Obama: “Tonight I want every American to know this: We will rebuild. And the United States of America will emerge stronger than before,” he said.

However, that comment, which represented the theme of his first major speech upon taking office, was not addressing the attack of 9/11. It was addressing the economy and the state of the country generally. Yesterday, Cahn points out, Obama returned to the location of the attack – bringing the message full circle.

He points out how Obama’s words even parallel a Bible commentary on the verse Isaiah 9:10: “They boasted that they would rebuild their devastated country and make it stronger than ever before.” In “The Harbinger” and “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” the focal point of this vow of judgment is the tower rising up out of the ruins of Ground Zero. It comprises the fourth harbinger – and remains the one harbinger that is still under construction.

“On June 14, two of the mysteries of ‘The Harbinger,’ foreshadowed in the book came true,” explained Cahn. “Obama went to Ground Zero to see the still rising tower. He was given a beam which will constitute the tower’s final and highest beam. On the beam, the president wrote eight words – which were, in effect, a summation of the ancient vow of judgment: ‘We Remember, We Rebuild, We Come Back Stronger!’”

Cahn continued: “So now the now the tower will be crowned and finished with words paralleling Isaiah 9:10, the ancient vow of national judgment. The tower was begun with the laying down of a hewn stone, the very same object mentioned in Isaiah 9:10 which begins the rebuilding.”

“Now the words and the tower have been joined together in reality – and the one who did it was the president of the United States,” he told WND. “One subtle difference in the words, is that the vow is spoken in the future tense. But now the words inscribed on the towers are in the present tense. In other words, they not only speak of the defiant vow, but of the fact that the vow is being fulfilled. This,” says Cahn, “constitutes another ominous sign.”

Address : <http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread851435/pg1>
Remembering that Isaiah 9 starts off messianically with "Unto Us a Child is Born", and that both Augustus Caesar (via Virgil's 4th Eclogue) and Jesus (the crypto-Caesar) are tied to the beginning of a New Age, then is this all associated with the transition process to the next New Age, by the globalists' need to introduce a new global religious paradigm? Those in non-compliance with the harbingers are to get you know what.

But will it all be occurring or finalized this month, or in a hundred years or so?

Richard Stanley

Administrator
If this was all really divinely ordained it seems that one sign that this has come to pass might be if you are forced to become a vegetarian or not. Cyrus Gordon points the following out regarding Isaiah 11 (the basis for Romans 11) in His The Bible and the Ancient Near East, pg. 265.

6The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. 7And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. Isaiah 11 KJV

The "little child" is the announced messiah from Isaiah 9, the supposed Shemitah chapter. He points out that the above is more than just referring to literal lions, but that in Genesis 1 man is originally supposed to eat plants ... as for meat. (Once Adam and Eve are kicked out of Eden then he tells them they can eat animals.) Even carnivores had to be vegetarians, it's no wonder humanity is so confused.

29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. Genesis 1 KJV​

Gordon goes on to record scriptural verses where even the animals cannot spill human blood, observe the Sabbath and certain festivals. I wonder if the Rabbi Cahn and his animals observe all this? Obviously the Romans, and the following Catholics (nullifying the Covenant of Abraham) didn't and don't. But maybe everyone will have to once the messiah's New Age has come?

Richard Stanley

Administrator
I just happened across this linked story below from reading about the recent controversy over Ann Coulter's "F...ing Jews" comment.

The unnamed messianic Jew mentioned below is indeed Jonathan Cahn (this can be verified by doing a search on Don Finto and Cahn). There is a claim here that the Jewish messianic movement, is appreciably larger than previously believed. This is something to take note of, because this means that they are indeed foreseeing that a messiah will be rising amongst them, and that this suggests a merging of interests amongst these messianic Jews and the Christian Zionists, rather than the more popular take of most thinking that the Christians Zionists have been considering that most Jews will succumb to the sword of Jesus.

That politicians like Newt Gingrich are pandering to them is interesting. Gingrich is a recent convert to Catholicism, which to my knowledge generally eschews End Times business, albeit that the Jesuit's Futurist End Times school is still valid.

Get to know the NAR: they are the future of the Christian Right. Their leaders describe themselves as modern day “apostles and prophets,” anointed by God to reform the church in preparation for the end times. This is a triumphalist theology, one in which the adherents believe they will exercise “dominion” over all of American society, be victorious over their opponents on earth, and convert all the Jews.

For fundamentalists like Jerry Falwell, the prerequisite for the second coming was the physical restoration of Israel or the return of unconverted Jews to modern day Israel. But for the apostles and prophets of the NAR, the prerequisite for the second coming is the spiritual restoration, or conversion of Jews to their brand of Christianity. The result has been the development of Messianic communities and missionary training centers around the world.

Moreover, while fundamentalists look to the scriptures for secret meaning in current events and messages from God, the modern-day apostles and prophets claim to be the bearers of God’s direct ongoing revelation. The results can be bizarre. The leading thinker of the NAR, C. Peter Wagner, stated on NPR in 2011 that the nuclear meltdown at Fukushima was a result of the Japanese emperor having had sex with the sun goddess, that there is “a lot of demonic control” in Congress (and that demons can possess entire cities as well), that it is important to cast spells to protect politicians from witchcraft, and that non-Christian religions “are part of the kingdom of darkness.” All in one hour with Terry Gross.

And yet, the NAR is not on the fringe, but at the center of today’s Republican Party. The Response, a massive Houston prayer event hosted by Rick Perry in 2011, was led by prominent NAR apostles and prophets joined by other Christian Right leaders. Perry’s event was patterned after and led by leaders from TheCall events hosted around the world by “prophet” Lou Engle and Mike Bickle, head of the International House of Prayer (IHOP). These events focus on fighting abortion and gay rights, and on proselytizing Jews in order to bring about the second coming. Engle’s events include one held in Jerusalem and another in Uganda, where local apostles in the movement spoke in support of the “Kill-the-Gays” bill then under consideration by the Ugandan Parliament.

Other Republican politicians have looked to this religio-political movement for support as well, including Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin, Sam Brownback, Duke Aiona of Hawaii, Katherine Harris of Florida, and many more. One of the NAR’s training centers, the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute (MJBI) in Dallas, featured President George W. Bush as the keynote speaker at its annual fundraising gala.

The NAR has steadily taken over the world of Christian Zionism. The “prayer for Israel” at Rick Perry’s event was not led by John Hagee but by Apostle Don Finto, the author of the classic text on supporting Messianic communities (i.e. converted Jews with NAR-style evangelical beliefs). Finto openly called for the conversion of Jews, and was joined by the rabbi of one of the nation’s most prominent Messianic congregations. This call for the conversion of Jews was repeated at a more recent similar event hosted in Louisiana by Gov. Bobby Jindal and also featuring NAR apostles.

Another key NAR player in Christian Zionism is Finto’s disciple, Robert Stearns. Stearns was one of the original directors of CUFI and his ministry has prominently featured endorsements by Bibi and other Jewish leaders. He is also the co-founder and leader of the single largest international Christian Zionist event, the Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem (DPPJ), held annually and involving thousands of churches worldwide praying that Israel fulfill its God-given mandate. That mandate is clear in Stearns' celebration of the growing number of the Messianic movement in Israel, and his exclamation that these converted Jews are like "our elder brother risen from the dead!"

These changes were evident earlier this month, when Netanyahu spoke to the U.S. Congress on March 3.

Address : <http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/22/meet-bibi-s-new-tribulation-courting-jew-converting-demon-exorcising-american-allies.html>

Richard Stanley

Administrator
The unofficial Mormon Shemita on September 28:

Sales of freeze-dried food, flashlights, blankets and tents have soared in Utah in recent weeks as some Mormons have begun to prepare for the end of the world. The so-called preppers believe the world is ending this month based on biblical prophecies, the Hebrew calendar, an unstable economy, world politics and astronomical occurrences, the Salt Lake Tribune reported Sunday.

“There is a sense of urgency, like something is up. A lot of people are mentioning things about September, like a financial collapse," said customer service representative Ricardo Aranda at American Fork’s Thrive Life, which sells mostly freeze-dried food.

The Mormon apocalypse believers claim the Jewish High Holy Days that began this week will trigger a financial crisis based on the United States’ “wickedness.” They predict the full moon Sept. 28 is the next sign the world is ending.

Address : <http://www.ibtimes.com/world-going-end-september-mormon-apocalypse-2015-prediction-has-people-stocking-food-2096361>

ousia

Richard said:

Get to know the NAR: they are the future of the Christian Right. Their leaders describe themselves as modern day “apostles and prophets,” anointed by God to reform the church in preparation for the end times. This is a triumphalist theology, one in which the adherents believe they will exercise “dominion” over all of American society, be victorious over their opponents on earth, and convert all the Jews.
Hehe, you are trying to rouse me from my posting apathy.... NAR-dominion theology is central to the issues I want to address... Its much worse than that excerpt conveys.