Christmas 2015 Full Moon

Richard Stanley

Upon learning that this Christmas will have a sunrise Full Moon, I decided to see what the "signs in the heavens" will be saying then. This in trying to see if there might be anything similar as occurred with 9/11/2001 as described in my post about it. Well, it seems there are indeed some interesting alignments going on that appear, as with 9/11/2001, to be a heavenly play being enacted. And so if the old occult phrase "as above, so below" (reworked in the Lord's Prayer as ("on Earth, as it is in Heaven") might hold true then perhaps this can be taken as a predictive 'prophecy' of sorts.

No, as I stated in my 9/11 post, I do not believe is religious 'prophecies', as such, but rather such as what happened on 9/11 was done so as a signature of sorts, by the sponsors of 9/11 that also pays homage to what was once considered the cutting edge science of the day, in the time of 'Christ'.

So here is what I discovered:

On Christmas morning, about sunrise on the west coast, the Moon will be full (last time was 1977), and sitting at the feet of Castor and Pollux (the twin 'saviors' of the Greeks before Christ and who helped Paul bring normative Christianity to Rome). The twins, this time are about to descend below the horizon (the green line). Jupiter, Mars and Regulus are watching from above, with the planets adjacent to the Virgin. Venus is on the scales of Libra's justice. Saturn is on the claw of Cancer, and the Sun (aka Apollo) is on the archers bow, with Mercury nearby as well. In the second graphic, Neptune, the sea god is on Aquarius, beginning his rise from the depths of the ecliptic. Uranus is in Pisces.

Green line is the horizon, red line is the planatary ecliptic

upload_2015-12-14_18-9-16.png

upload_2015-12-14_18-9-57.png

On December 8 Francis declared this the Year of Mercy. So what happens if we get attacked on Christmas morning, during this Year of Mercy? BTW, I wonder what happened to Mercy before and after this year?

If one thinks about the concept of Just War, the only papally approved manner for proper Christians to engage in organized mortal combat, one needs a casus belli a 'just cause' - - or, of course, a pretext.

Well, let's hope nothing happens, but in any case it does seem that the hidden powers, of the elites that is, are whipping common folks into a frenzy of fear and primed for retribution. Seems to work most every time.

lorenhough

Upon learning that this Christmas will have a sunrise Full Moon, I decided to see what the "signs in the heavens" will be saying then. This in trying to see if there might be anything similar as occurred with 9/11/2001 as described in my post about it. Well, it seems there are indeed some interesting alignments going on that appear, as with 9/11/2001, to be a heavenly play being enacted. And so if the old occult phrase "as above, so below" (reworked in the Lord's Prayer as ("on Earth, as it is in Heaven") might hold true then perhaps this can be taken as a predictive 'prophecy' of sorts.

No, as I stated in my 9/11 post, I do not believe is religious 'prophecies', as such, but rather such as what happened on 9/11 was done so as a signature of sorts, by the sponsors of 9/11 that also pays homage to what was once considered the cutting edge science of the day, in the time of 'Christ'.

So here is what I discovered:

On Christmas morning, about sunrise on the west coast, the Moon will be full (last time was 1977), and sitting at the feet of Castor and Pollux (the twin 'saviors' of the Greeks before Christ and who helped Paul bring normative Christianity to Rome). The twins, this time are about to descend below the horizon (the green line). Jupiter, Mars and Regulus are watching from above, with the planets adjacent to the Virgin. Venus is on the scales of Libra's justice. Saturn is on the claw of Cancer, and the Sun (aka Apollo) is on the archers bow, with Mercury nearby as well. In the second graphic, Neptune, the sea god is on Aquarius, beginning his rise from the depths of the ecliptic. Uranus is in Pisces.

Green line is the horizon, red line is the planatary ecliptic

View attachment 100

View attachment 101

On December 8 Francis declared this the Year of Mercy. So what happens if we get attacked on Christmas morning, during this Year of Mercy? BTW, I wonder what happened to Mercy before and after this year?

If one thinks about the concept of Just War, the only papally approved manner for proper Christians to engage in organized mortal combat, one needs a casus belli a 'just cause' - - or, of course, a pretext.

Well, let's hope nothing happens, but in any case it does seem that the hidden powers, of the elites that is, are whipping common folks into a frenzy of fear and primed for retribution. Seems to work most every time.
Good stuff richard

Christmas Day – first time in 38 years
Posted on December 13, 2015by The Extinction Protocol

December 2015SPACE – There will be a rare full moon on Christmas Day this year. It will be the very first full moon on Christmas Day since 1977. The extraordinary event will not happen again until 2034. All Full Moon during the month of December is called the Full Cold Moon, according to The Old Farmer’s Almanac. Such full moons are also called the Long Nights Moon by some Native American tribes.
The Full Moon will be in its fullest size at 6:11 a.m. on Dec. 25 across the world, NASA’s moon expert Fred Espenak revealed to The Weather Channel. For those in the U.S., the rare Full Moon will be best viewed on Christmas Eve. The occurrence of the unusual Full Moon on Christmas was also confirmed to ABC News by a NASA spokesperson. The next Full Moon on Christmas will happen on 2034, 2053 and then 2057. The news outlet further noted that the Full Moon for this year will take place on 11.11 GMT on Dec. 25. This means that the moon will not be technically full in the U.S. People can check when the Christmas moon will be fullest in their location by checking Timeanddate.com. –Latinos Post

Richard Stanley

Well, I guess my posting of this thread is definitive proof that we can indeed alter the cosmic will of the gods, at least as impertinently ritually enacted by certain human shadow actors. I am certain that these evil doers (doing God's alter will as from Isaiah 45:7) felt that they must must postpone their plans because this posting exposed them, and the only way to discredit the posting was to cancel. At least that's what I'm saying for now, to cover my ass.

Of course, the larger point of this, including our larger focus on exposing mainstream religion, is that people across the social spectrum can feel enabled to take action (sometimes for good, sometimes for bad) for their delusionally perceived god or demon. Or to cynically hide behind such edifices to advance either themselves and/or their causes.

lorenhough

Well, I guess my posting of this thread is definitive proof that we can indeed alter the cosmic will of the gods, at least as impertinently ritually enacted by certain human shadow actors. I am certain that these evil doers (doing God's alter will as from Isaiah 45:7) felt that they must must postpone their plans because this posting exposed them, and the only way to discredit the posting was to cancel. At least that's what I'm saying for now, to cover my ass.

Of course, the larger point of this, including our larger focus on exposing mainstream religion, is that people across the social spectrum can feel enabled to take action (sometimes for good, sometimes for bad) for their delusionally perceived god or demon. Or to cynically hide behind such edifices to advance either themselves and/or their causes.
Hi richard, I would suggest
When, Something bad happens look then.. As part of the big boys game you have uncovered!

Can you look at 3-11-11 fuk u sima ? Please, from Japan's point of view and USA etc.
Pres. Kennedys Death, etc.
Beginning of World War I and two and the ending ?
thanks LH

Richard Stanley

Sure, I'll look at FUS in the morning. That list of events could get quite long.

You can do the same thing by downloading Stellarium, its free. Just takes a little practice to manipulate the stars and planets, ... just like God.

Richard Stanley

Can you look at 3-11-11 fuk u sima ? Please, from Japan's point of view and USA etc.
So?

Or perhaps you did not receive an email notification that I gave you what you asked for. I frequently note a seemingly random and sometimes significant delay in getting thread notifications from the Postflaviania email server. Perhaps I should start a questionaire poll.