Chabad Lubavitch

Greetings Richard,

Thanks for your thoughtful post. I do believe not much has changed in terms of the tactics and systems of control however I continue to believe there has been a changing of the guard. It is interesting that you also mentioned John F Kennedy's assassination as yet another blow to the Catholic church. I agree completely on this and again I stress that his removal helped the Zionists tremendously.

I am of the opinion the death of the Kennedy brothers was due to the increased pressures being levied against the Zionists both domestically and abroad. The Kennedy's interference in Israel's nuclear ambitions at Dimona is clearly one aspect of this however also worthy of mention was Kennedy's intention to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces. Most importantly, the issuance of Executive Order 11110 in an effort by Kennedy to transfer power from the Federal Reserve to the United States Department of the Treasury by replacing Federal Reserve Notes with silver certificates.

The lucrative drug trafficking and arms dealing operations of the CIA is a purely Zionist controlled outfit through and through. I have done significant research along these lines and it leads in nicely with the events of 911 and one Mike Harari. His dealings with Noriega and his amazing escape from the US military during the invasion of Panama is legendary but it was Harari's involvement with Dimitri Khalezov that really brings to light the sheer madness of the Zionists in orchestrating the events of September 11.

I have read Jerry's post on micronukes and his hinting they were used in WTC on 911. While interesting, this isn't what happened as explained thoroughly by Mr Khalezov. Dimitri Khalezov, like Noriega before him, was another Harari patsy, and like Noriega, was no angel. He was most likely an arms dealer conducting business with Harari, along with his Lord of War buddy Victor Bout. It is no wonder Dimitri started to sing when he realized he was being double-crossed. I believe Dimitri's account is by far the most plausible of the various 911 theories and easily the most censored. The meme "Inside Job" is just another attempt at demonizing the United States and deflecting blame from the Zionists who actually carried out the operation along with the Rockefeller clan that fateful day.

Now about the New Age agenda. I do not believe it is due to biblical prophesy as you claim is my position, however this is how it is contextualized by various Messianic groups. The agenda is very real but it is through the works of fraudulent mystics that it is being carried out. Einstein is an example of such a mystic who has led the scientific community into believing increasingly bizarre theories. It is all bullshit but sadly sheep are beginning to make the false connection between Kabbalah and modern science. This is the tactic known as "seeding" and is often employed by "hidden hands" to inspire people to delude themselves.

Getting late here but I will add more with regards to Jewish mysticism and its effects on modern society in future posts ...

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
I've had some catching-up to do on these Chabad Lubavitchers.

I'm not sure I understand how Lubavitcher ethics are different from Christian ethics. Depending, of course, on the interpretation that is applied to the ancient foundational texts, and who is doing the interpreting:

Both Christianity and Chabad hold that "adultery" and "immorality" (that is, homosexuality) must be condemned.

Chabad rejects Christian worship of Jesus, as a form of idolatry and blasphemy.

Similarly, Christianity rejects Chabad worship of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, as a form of idolatry and blasphemy.

Chabad and Christianity both claim that belief in "God" is essential -- thus rejecting atheism, agnosticism, and modern secularism.

What's the big difference, Collectivist?

Furthermore, both Christianity and Judaism have ancient roots in mysticism and the occult. Is Kabbalah really so different from the Jesuits' Imitation of Christ?

As to which is more powerful:

The Roman Catholic church claims 1.2 billion adherents worldwide. The various other types of Christian, another ~0.9 billion. The Roman Catholic church alone, is thought to own 177 million acres of land. Queen Elizabeth II, in honor of the (Protestant) Church of England, holds nominal but ultimate title over 6.6 billion acres.

Chabad Lubavitch has somewhere between 40,000 and 200,000 adherents. A force to be reckoned with, to be sure. But, equal in power to the RCC? How could that be?

Isn't it possible that Chabad Lubavitch has its most important function as a cattle prod, to inflame the passions and fears of the Christians?

The difference between the millions of Catholics and the minuscule number of Lubavitchers is the influence and power afforded to the latter. Do you deny, for example that 80 to 90 % of our western media is in the hands of Jewish controllers? Do they not have an inordinate amount of control in finance and politics? The numbers argument doesn't mean much to me.

Also, these Chabad Lubavitch are terribly well funded, highly organized and fanatic to boot. The last Rebbe of this Hasidic sect was credited with bringing this religious cult to the mainstream. Those funny looking rabbis you see with western politicians are Chabad. Unlike other Hasidim who shy away from the public eye, these guys crave the limelight, wealth and actively seek goyim to help them with their plans to control the planet. In return, they attend to the elites sick little vices. It is the reason they are feared...

http://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992

Their ideology is spelled out in the groups handbook, the Tanya as well as the Zohar. It teaches that gentiles, regardless of what they believe or how they behave are intrinsically evil. Jews of pure blood (ethnic jews) on the other hand are blessed by god regardless of what they believe and how they behave. The Tanya states the soul of all ethnic jews contain the spark of God and, as such are an extension of god on earth. And, like God, are not subject to man's law. This gives them carte blanche to dictate to the world what they feel is 'right' and 'just'.

As I mentioned, the group commands incredible wealth and the secret to their success is their ability to exploit human beings like cattle. Again, this is justified due to the moral code that sees gentiles as less than human. Sex slaves, pedophile rings, organ trafficking and worse are allowed to operate within their tightly controlled networks.

Consider, for example what the Israeli newspaper Ha’aretz considers “one of the best Chabad Lubavitch rabbis" Manis Friedman. He has won the hearts of many unaffiliated Jews with his charismatic talks about love and God; it was Friedman who helped lead Bob Dylan into a relationship with Chabad. Friedman, who today travels the country as a Chabad speaker, showed a less warm and
cuddly side when he was asked how he thinks Jews should treat their Arab neighbors.

Friedman answered:
I don’t believe in western morality, i.e. don’t kill civilians or children, don’t destroy holy sites, don’t fight during holiday seasons, don’t bomb cemeteries, don’t shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral. The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle).

These types of comments are not the exception, they proliferate throughout Israeli society. A lunatic state that, even the Jewish controlled NYT finds a 'disproportionate role' in world organ trafficking

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/1.610986

What type of morality would justify such a disgusting practice? Let us consider the words of one of the leading rabbi's of this sick cult:

If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite value,” he explained. “There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life.
Chabad Lubavitch Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh in Jewish Week, the largest Jewish publication in the United States

And what of their holy messiah? The great Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson who died in 1994? Surely he must be above this type of hate, given that US Congress felt it necessary to honor him with a national holiday "Education and Sharing Day".

What does Mr Schneerson think of us gentiles? Well, here are some of Schneerson’s rarely reported teachings:

“The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: “Let us differentiate.” Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather, we have a case of “let us differentiate” between totally different species.”

“This is what needs to be said about the body: the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world … The difference in the inner quality between Jews and non-Jews is “so great that the bodies should be considered as completely different species.”

“An even greater difference exists in regard to the soul. Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness.”

“As has been explained, an embryo is called a human being, because it has both body and soul. Thus, the difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish embryo can be understood.”

“…the general difference between Jews and non-Jews: A Jew was not created as a means for some [other] purpose; he himself is the purpose, since
the substance of all [divine] emanations was created only to serve the Jews.”

“The important things are the Jews, because they do not exist for any [other] aim; they themselves are [the divine] aim.”

“The entire creation [of a non-Jew] exists only for the sake of the Jews.”

Chabad Lubavitch also brought forward NOAHIDE LAWS legislation which has been signed into law without much fanfare in the US. Some might downplay this however when you research things a little, it does raise some concerns. I leave it up to the reader to delve deeper into why this organization is truly a menace to our society. In the meantime, let us listen in on a joyful banquet of Lubavitchers. Take special notice of our special friend Mr Dershowitz, the same on Mr Epsteins little black book and marvel at his fanatical enthusiasm to expand this criminal network across the whole world

Richard Stanley

Hi Collectivist,

This all is a sadly ironic discussion IMHO. I was afraid by your approach in dancing around in various manners that you were going to 'usual' thing. Your statement about being nuanced and then providing no details but engaging me in seemingly endless other matters only raised my concerns. I have no problem with you addressing such an issue. You would have saved us a lot of time if you had just presented a short summary, similar to what you just did. Be direct. But, the value of our interaction is that I have some confidence in your intentions, even though I think your worldview is not as complete as you think. I forgot to address Einstein BTW, and his curious business with Lorentz, but perhaps this is better deferred. There is also the Michelson-Morley Interferometer 'noise' controversy.

I was generally aware of the Lubavitchers from some time ago, and it had dropped far from my focus so your having brought it to the forefront now is good. It will make for a good discussion and this is what we wanted.

Given the general time frame of the Labavitcher origin one might want to consider that it might not be organic, but rather in being seen as a mirror image of Wahhabism and also similar in other covert political sheepherding aspects to Mormonism, the evangelical/Pentecostal movement. The Wahhabi movement began precisely with the arrival of the British in Saudi Arabia. This is identical with all these other flocks of sheep, who at the bottom have geo-political raison d'êtres.

So I see this as your (direct or indirect - via the discussion) responsibility to prove that the Lubavitchers are the cause and not an effect or tool.

Perhaps the Wahhabi militants (today's ISIS, yesterdays Al-Quaeda) is but one tentacle, the Chabad Lubavitch another and the Jesuits a third sprouting from the same octopus. All three are responsible for creating the strife needed to define the various dialectics and work in concert to push an agenda. As you mentioned previously, the Vatican is choke full of masonic symbolism which in my view is rooted in Kabbalah mysticism and the occult.

These extreme cults and extreme political movements are a means to an end. They were created to be destroyed; including Zionist Israel, the Vatican and all holy Muslim sites. The end goal is simply to create a single governing body and single world religion whose dictates are to be handed down by a small group. The manipulation of old and new age religions is simply a tool along those lines, as is science, philosophy, economics and so on. If one wishes to add credence to the junk posing as science today, it is entirely his or her business, but I am not buying it. I don't believe the twin towers can turn to dust or that aluminum planes can disappear into buildings or that time stands still as we approach the speed of light.

We can agree to disagree as to who is running the show. I will confess that I cannot be 100% sure who is pulling the strings today. I will grant you also the Romans were the early masters in using religion to control the masses; I just think the British-Zionists have carried the torch and the use of the occult is simply a deception used to fool, first the initiated, and then the rest, into accepting the path as it has been written.

In Albert Pike's morals and dogma, he discloses to his followers the purpose of the different religions is to control the uninitiated. He also discloses that the Kabbalah and Luciferian religion is the religion of the initiated. What is not disclosed is how the occult and esotericism is used to deceive the minds of those initiates into making them predictably "connect the dots". This is the tactic of seeding, sometimes called predictive programming and when the initiates fail to "connect the dots", the spiritually enlightened (priests, mystics, shamans, etc) will reveal it as divine wisdom. Sometimes these seeds are implanted during occult rites and rituals, sometimes drugs and hallucinogens are employed. Suggestibility can also be achieved during meditation or simply reading books and watching TV. Sometimes events are staged in such a way as to fool people into thinking they are acts of divine providence since they have been foretold to happen in this way.

For example, on his death bed, Deitrich Ekcart of the Thule society revealed that it was he who initiated Hitler into the occult and, with it, the fate of a nation:
Follow Hitler. He will dance, but it is I who have called the tune! I have initiated him into the 'Secret Doctrine;' opened his centers in vision and given him the means to communicate with the Powers. Do not mourn for me: I shall have influenced history more than any German

Now listen to Oprah Winfrey describe how she discovered the Secret through some mystical experience and then ask yourself, was it possible there were people who "seeded" the ideas and let her run with it as though she came up with these New Age ideas on her own?

The idea that we create our reality based on how we think is a common theme in the coming New Age religion, philosophy and even modern theoretical physics. An attack on reality itself so that the reality builders may shape it as they please. Nikola Tesla, who was not fooled by the deception, pointed this out in his area of expertise:

Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

Is it any wonder the greatest scientific mind of the 20th century was left penniless and relatively unknown compared to the great frauds of science such as Einstein? Big Bang, Multi dimensional holographic universes, relativity are all theoretical lies that were created to legitimize the coming Kabbalistic New Age religion and as time passes, far more ridiculous ideas will be proposed and accepted as fact provided they add more legitimacy to this Luciferian religion.

The reason for all this is to reinforce the false idea than nothing is real; that our material and physical reality does not exist except for what we create within our mind. Metaphysical nonsense that disarms the critical mind from connecting the "real" dots using our god given senses and common sense. We are entering a new dark ages where true enlightenment is reserved for a scant few while the rest will be off following gurus and mystical nonsense.

Richard Stanley

I mostly agree with everything here.

On Einstein, I once read that the GPS relativity compensation system is based upon Lorentz's equations, rather than Einstein's, this from a supposedly reputable astronomer (Tom Van Flandern?). This is because Einstein's equations deliver indeterminate results as opposed to Lorentz's.

There is a claim that Dark Matter and Dark Energy can be dispensed with if the so-called 'noise' data of the Michelson-Morley Interferometer experiment is not trashed, but rather reinterpreted.

It is said that Hubble didn't agree about what the Red Shift Meant, and that it has a 'quantum', step-wise nature to it that some people describe as 'tired light'.

These all would lead to a different model of the nature of the universe. Then there is the Electric / Plasma Universe Concept.

But then there is the quantum physics field. What about Brownian Motion and that it is claimed that all semiconductors operate on the quantum principle?

Yes, I agree that Oprah and others are allowing themselves to be deluded on this stuff. There is another way though that one can alter one's outcomes (in how people respond to you). This operates through psychological behavior modification in how one has people perceive your behavior, postures, speech mannerisms, etc.. This is the same thing behind how the Dog and Horse Whisperers operate. It affects the hard wiring of the subconscious brain of the observers. If you want a dog to mind you, then you need to behave with the mannerisms that mimick an alpha dog. Same with people, neuro-linguistic programming and such.

I believe that Hitler underwent training for his famous oratory skills. Did you know that there was a book by a British woman who claims that she had married Hitler's brother when he and Adolf were in England for 2 years immediately before WWI?

Loren, one of the other members here, just turned me onto another book by Tarpley that discusses the Venetian oligarchy / trading cartel which I have been increasingly interested in. They have long, historical tentacles everywhere including the papacy, ancient Rome, London, Byzantium, Phoenicia. These are a great candidate to be the sponsors of all the dialectics and have the background to play the role of hofjuden as well and thus appeal to the vanities of various groups as we just mentioned. But they have had some competition from such as the Genoa trading cartel and Florentines. Likely just familial competition.

You might be interested in watching Jupiter Ascending. I just saw it this afternoon, and it semi-metaphorically plays this out. One of the competing master siblings is named Titus, the main Flavian antagonist for Postflaviana. The last name of the actor playing Titus, is Booth. the Booth family were actually a famous acting family in their time, especially John Wilkes Booth. Instead they are popularly called obscure.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Collectivist,

Thanks for the video of the Chabad banquet. Would you guess that the vast majority of those happy Lubavitchers have any idea that their leaders have such reactionary views about non-Jews? The (official?) Chabad.org website is rather coy about this -- and I was uncertain about whether Schneerson would really say such things, until I found this article at Counterpunch saying that it's only because Israel Shahak translated some of his Hebrew works into English, that we non-initiates are able to read what he's really saying.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/04/07/why-is-the-us-honoring-a-racist-rabbi/

Hi Collectivist,

Thanks for the video of the Chabad banquet. Would you guess that the vast majority of those happy Lubavitchers have any idea that their leaders have such reactionary views about non-Jews? The (official?) Chabad.org website is rather coy about this -- and I was uncertain about whether Schneerson would really say such things, until I found this article at Counterpunch saying that it's only because Israel Shahak translated some of his Hebrew works into English, that we non-initiates are able to read what he's really saying.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/04/07/why-is-the-us-honoring-a-racist-rabbi/
The rabbis are well aware however many followers of this movement haven't a clue that this is a cult or how they get their funding. Also be aware that there are many Jews who consider the movement as illegitimate but still believe the hate of the Talmud, replete with similar rhetoric, as OK. It is quite complicated but safe to say that the poison of religion has infected Jews to a greater degree than some of the others. Indeed it is some of their beliefs and customs that have driven them out of so many Christian nations in the past. Again, this is primarily due to the influence of a few mystics who have succeeded in brainwashing their flock with supremacist ideology.

What truly sickens me is the practice of ritual murder that occurs within a very tiny segment of Jewish fanatics. To the credit of some Jews such as Vicki Polin, word has gotten out and she bravely exposes the sickness to which she herself was a participant:

http://www.politicalforum.com/political-opinions-beliefs/252899-curious-case-vicki-polin-awareness-centre.html

For a scholarly look at this topic, consider this video but watch before it is taken down

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Collectivist,

I must say that I am also finding this line of argumentation of yours veering towards sickening. "...it is some of their beliefs and customs that have driven them out of so many Christian nations in the past." This is justifying collective punishment of the many, for the sins of the few, and for the errors contained in ancient documents. All religions have some degree of bigotry in their ancient documents, but it doesn't justify blaming or persecuting the modern adherents, most of whom are only dimly aware of even the existence of these passages.

Ritual murder certainly is sickening if indeed it occurs (I am not going to watch the video or attempt to verify or refute the allegations.) I'm sure that no rabbi, not even a Chabbad rabbi, would publicly endorse ritual murder. This is clearly prohibited by the ten commandments as well as the seven Noahide laws, for Chrissake.

Richard Stanley

Hi Collectivist,

What you and the video are addressing is the Blood Libel issue and similar. As you are a master in the analysis of the Hegelian Dialectic, you also understand that the historical reaction of Christians to such claims is the desired result. You have already stated that such use of the Kabbalah has no supernatural effect, yet one has to wonder then why such an intelligent people might engage in such activity, when they should know by such experience what the reaction would be?

Given that the video admits that the Catholic Church, with the quoted Eusabius also being its assembler of the Christian canon for the serial murderer and illuminated, Sun Worshipping (Sol Invictus) Constantine, also was aware of such activities, that the Catholic Church then institutionalized the European societal role of Jews within its theological canon, that any complicity must rest equally on the Church, and all of Nicene Christianity, at least. More so perhaps, wherever any such acts might have been 'false flags' and innocents accused and sentenced. But this most profitable business even goes back to the contrived dialectic construction of the two religions by the quoted Josephus and his Roman sponsors, the Flavians. And their 'approved' rabbi / Pharisee school at Jamnia.

And one might wonder why, if the claimed purpose of the video's producers is to 'scholarly' address such a matter so as to allow a dispassionate analysis, did they subtly invoke the swastika, at all much less throughout, and particularly the right-handed one at that. I consider, like you do, such an act to be telling.

upload_2015-2-17_13-22-24.png

But for others' sake, during the Crusades, and at other times, whenever conditions called for it and the peasants' anger thus ready to boil over towards the malfeasance and greed of the lords, the respective lords would drag out the Talmud and cite passages to further inflame and redirect the peasants' anger away from themselves. They already knew about this business, because, as I've said before this is the way it all works. Note the propagandic nature of the woodcuts, whatever the actuality of the depictions.

As I stated in my last post, (have you read them all (3)?), I believe that the parents of all westerners (including atheists and agnostics) are yet still sacrificing their children to Moloch (and Ba'al) in false wars, which means pretty much all of them. Isn't it interesting that the names of Moloch and Ba'al are 'godly' (aka fake) euphemisms for temporal 'king', and 'leader', exactly like your god's [sic] common title of 'Lord' means exactly the same thing, say as in Lord Baltimore? All of this garbage starts before 'Israel' in places like Mesopotamia and Egypt, where such as the Ten Commandments derive, and you will find a clue as to where it went later with the link I forgot to include yesterday about Venice, perhaps 'Phoenice'. A Hittite and Semite identity scam, and then maybe where we get the word 'phony'.

But, here, the video producer ignorantly, or mischievously, discusses Abraham and Isaac. He claims that Abraham and Isaac were Jews, when they precede Judah. This is an issue when other people, Europeans and all, are proudly proclaiming themselves to be of the Lost Hebrew Tribes. As I assert in Peoples of the Flavian Book, this is all a big identity scam. And besides, the video mentions the various ancient human sacrifices were: one, widespread globally; and two, were dedicated to Ba'al and Moloch, at least. The worship of Ba'al was widespread as witnessed by the Beltane Fires and such, all the way to Britain, the land of the Covenant, and such human sacrifices were made. I say this all to point out that all this runs much deeper than the video producers want us to focus on. Cui bono?

You are witnessing two dialecticly mated religions, each with their own respective exoteric and esoteric flocks and practices. Their, no, your god, proudly asserts that he is the author of all that is good and all that is evil, and so you have the consequence. "God giveth with one hand and taketh with another." "The Lord works in mysterious ways."

"nonsense that disarms the critical mind from connecting the "real" dots using our god given senses and common sense."​

I thought you were an agnostic, by the way? Are you, the great and rigorous truth seeker, trying to constrain our thinking and keep us in a Bad Cage or Box? The subtext of what you have been communicating in this long dialogue indicates to me that you are either wittingly, or unwittingly, trying to do just that. I am having a hard time trying to reconcile your obvious intelligence with much of what you say and do. Such as:

"we must be very careful of the predictive programming techniques employed by the reality builders to shape our belief systems. The synchronicity you speak of in such films are planted for the purpose of blurring the lines between fantasy and reality. Staged events sometimes mirror the script played out on screen and the mind becomes conditioned subconsciously, preparing it to accept the story at some level."
As such, I think that you are perfectly capable of attending such a movie, Jupiter Ascending, and not becoming a programmed mass murderer or otherwise, like with Sandy Hook or Toronto, etc.. BTW, with the latter did you see the security videos of the agents trailing the killer as if they were on a training mission? Fake training missions seem to happen a lot with these things.

The movie presents metaphors for how we are all divided into separate communities of sheep, being groomed for fleecing, in this case for our DNA, from which our human lords desire to benefit. In this case, the human occupants of their respective planets, like Earth, mostly think they are the masters of their own destiny, when in reality they are really sheep. But, you are too arrogant to step out of your bad cage just a little further and see for yourself. "There are none so arrogant as the ignorant."

As the others have been discussing here on the site, this might just operate like the fine print on a contract, that most of us never look at. We sign the contract anyways, and thus can not say we were warned when the offal hits the fan, pardon my French. Maybe, it is also our human masters arrogantly telling us how things really operate with impunity, since they know that we, Collectively, we will never do anything about it. Because we, using our common senses, feel safer staying in our bad cages and sheep pens, and talk about being rigorous. Perhaps we also need uncommon sense? You decry such like a 'good' Christian would do.

You keep wanting to put everything back in the pretty little box, just like the good ol days, and I'm saying it never was that way. They found dead bodies in the London house of Ben Franklin's. Of course, he was a member of Lord Dashwood's Hellfire Club where they practiced the Black Mass and orgies and such. From all appearances Dashwood was a Catholic or crypto-Catholic based upon his activities when visiting Rome.

Is your real purpose to "seek the truth", or to drag us down because you don't like our message, and hence you slip around pretending ignorance and agnosticism, and then reversing course? Or are you just afraid of coming out of your rigorous cage? Why haven't you participated in any discussion on any of the other site posts, or forum threads? It seems to me that you had a sole purpose to attach your agenda in such a fashion to us.

How is it that such a person, your age no less, as you didn't know the difference between a post and and a thread comment, yet you can paste videos like a demon? Videos that you have obviously watched with your demonstrated psychological expert ease, while not having the courtesy to read or comment on our material.

What you and the video are addressing is the Blood Libel issue and similar. As you are a master in the analysis of the Hegelian Dialectic, you also understand that the historical reaction of Christians to such claims is the desired result. You have already stated that such use of the Kabbalah has no supernatural effect, yet one has to wonder then why such an intelligent people might engage in such activity, when they should know by such experience what the reaction would be?

Oprah Winfrey asked Vicki Polin the same question, "And what is the purpose of these sacricices?" to which Vicki answered, "Power". Is this not consistent with other ritual cults?
There is quite a collection of evidence that the pursuit of power is the main motivator for these acts such as Nazi occultists.

...And one might wonder why, if the claimed purpose of the video's producers is to 'scholarly' address such a matter so as to allow a dispassionate analysis, did they subtly invoke the swastika, at all much less throughout, and particularly the right-handed one at that. I consider, like you do, such an act to be telling.

I do not concern myself with side issues; I examine the evidence of occult ritual abuse especially within modern times. Most telling for me was the Beilis case and how witnesses
were killed and threatened. The new Blood Libel centers around the practice of organ trafficking and it goes to show that these occultists continue to behave inhumanely. If this swastika is all you need to discredit it all, that's fine.

But for others' sake, during the Crusades, and at other times, whenever conditions called for it and the peasants' anger thus ready to boil over towards the malfeasance and greed of the lords, the respective lords would drag out the Talmud and cite passages to further inflame and redirect the peasants' anger away from themselves. They already knew about this business, because, as I've said before this is the way it all works. Note the propagandic nature of the woodcuts, whatever the actuality of the depictions.

I do not defend the Crusades, all forms of extreme fanaticism is disgusting. However, to be a Talmud apologist is pretty bizarre but everyone is entitled to his opinion.

...All of this garbage starts before 'Israel' in places like Mesopotamia and Egypt, where such as the Ten Commandments derive, and you will find a clue as to where it went later with the link I forgot to include yesterday about Venice, perhaps 'Phoenice'. A Hittite and Semite identity scam, and then maybe where we get the word 'phony'.

... If you say so, personally sounds like you're reaching but since you have spent so many hours reading this stuff, it must be right :)

You are witnessing two dialecticly mated religions, each with their own respective exoteric and esoteric flocks and practices. Their, no, your god, proudly asserts that he is
the author of all that is good and all that is evil, and so you have the consequence. "God giveth with one hand and taketh with another." "The Lord works in mysterious ways."

Let me remind you, again, that my god is not Christ. While I agree with most of the morality found within Christian doctrines, idol worship is not one of them. Obviously you have a strong aversion with anything "Christian" above and beyond the idol worship. What is it that you find so offensive about Christian morality?

"nonsense that disarms the critical mind from connecting the "real" dots using our god given senses and common sense."? I thought you were an agnostic, by the way?

I said agnostic slightly leaning to the theist side. I do not define God in the biblical sense but do believe there is something that is beyond our understanding that gives some
purpose to it all. Perhaps you are comfortable with the idea that you are just a passing fleck of dust in a universe of eternal emptiness. Personally, I am not yet ready
to subscribe to this atheistic view.

Are you, the great and rigorous truth seeker, trying to constrain our thinking and keep us in a Bad Cage or Box? The subtext of what you have been communicating in this long
dialogue indicates to me that you are either wittingly, or unwittingly, trying to do just that. I am having a hard time trying to reconcile your obvious intelligence with much
of what you say and do. Such as:

"we must be very careful of the predictive programming techniques employed by the reality builders to shape our belief systems. The synchronicity you speak of in such films are planted for the purpose of blurring the lines between fantasy and reality. Staged events sometimes mirror the script played out on screen and the mind becomes conditioned subconsciously, preparing it to accept the story at some level."

This does sound somewhat preachy now that I read through this. Let me rephrase the above so that it reads differently: "I try to be very careful of the predictive programming techniques ..."

As such, I think that you are perfectly capable of attending such a movie, Jupiter Ascending, and not becoming a programmed mass murderer or otherwise, like with Sandy Hook or Toronto, etc.. BTW, with the latter did you see the security videos of the agents trailing the killer as if they were on a training mission? Fake training missions seem to happen a lot with these things.

I am not familiar with what you are referring to in terms of Toronto. In terms of movies, I try to detect the deceptive techniques, such as predictive programming or seeding and generally speaking I find these instructive. In fact, a coworker and I plan to see the movie soon. I will provide my thoughts on it.

Is your real purpose to "seek the truth", or to drag us down because you don't like our message, and hence you slip around pretending ignorance and agnosticism, and then
reversing course?

What exactly is "your" message and why must I adhere to "your" message? If you "believe" I am not sincere in my motives, does that make it so? Maybe it is you who is trapped in a rigorous cage that you are unwilling to be open to new ideas.

Why haven't you participated in any discussion on any of the other site posts, or forum threads? It seems to me that you had a sole purpose to attach your agenda in such a
fashion to us.

I haven't really looked at the other threads on the site as I have concentrated on this thread mostly. Im relatively new here and it is becoming obvious that some material I bring forward simply is not tolerated.

Richard Stanley

Reply part 1:

Collectivist,

Normally, if I had an agenda that I wanted to announce to the world, and considering that this topic is a shibboleth, that I would at least have a common decency to understand my host's framework of understanding before starting my (as in your) confidence campaign. Your whole approach is deceptive, and considering your anonymous aspect and just how determined you are, additionally suspect. But in your hypocritical case, if I challenge or disagree with you then I am guilty of something or you constantly say that I have accused you of something that I didn't.

For instance, I never called you a Libertarian, I said I was once. But since you backed down so quickly on Ron Paul, it appears to me that you were pandering. Then you introduce your morals and platitudes that you think are going to snare me like a Pharisee or Jesuit (same difference). And now you accuse me of being a Talmud apologist? Wait till you find out about the Oral Law.

You are attempting to find any aspect that you can then try to use as a wedge, as you the master of the Hegelian Dialectic would. I can now use the same thing to say that you are really a crypto-Satanist because you are an apologist for Benjamin Franklin, Dashwood and the Hellfire Club. But I wont do that.

If you were really sincere about all this, and that coincides with your zealot fervor, then you would start your own web site or blog, and have the fortitude like Oprah and Vicki Polin to attach your name to it. But no, you want to spend all my time being your trumpet, instead of my doing what I think is important.

Oprah Winfrey asked Vicki Polin the same question, "And what is the purpose of these sacricices?" to which Vicki answered, "Power". Is this not consistent with other ritual cults?
There is quite a collection of evidence that the pursuit of power is the main motivator for these acts such as Nazi occultists.

And what is the nature of that power? We've (you and I) already taken the supernatural off the books? So maybe you're going to say it operates in the psychological realm. I can agree with that, but what is the audience? You could have laid out a careful elaboration of how all this works or might work, and as well, how other groups might also be applying it. You can do so because you have demonstrated that you know all the buzzwords. But instead, you just figured that you can up the ante each time you think you've gained trust, then throw out some more red meat and anonymously watch the yin/yang machine spit out some results for you to throw back as accusations.

But I will grant that, there is a chance that you have some sincerity, its just that your actions, if sincere, demonstrate a naivete and/or extreme callousness to others that could otherwise be on your side. This was and is still the problem with 9/11 Truth.

...And one might wonder why, if the claimed purpose of the video's producers is to 'scholarly' address such a matter so as to allow a dispassionate analysis, did they subtly invoke the swastika, at all much less throughout, and particularly the right-handed one at that. I consider, like you do, such an act to be telling.

I do not concern myself with side issues; I examine the evidence of occult ritual abuse especially within modern times. Most telling for me was the Beilis case and how witnesses
were killed and threatened. The new Blood Libel centers around the practice of organ trafficking and it goes to show that these occultists continue to behave inhumanely. If this swastika is all you need to discredit it all, that's fine.

There you go again with your ubiquitous tactic. Actually, I, like the narrator of the video who 'claims' to be cautious, don't really know how much of all the claims are true versus fabricated, or when such occurrences did happen just who all are the guilty or innocent parties are. Perhaps that's my fault, but Jerry and I have demonstrated time and again that you are like a bull in a China shop, so you should be happy with my restraint and time I have possibly wasted on you.

Since you now profess to be a dedicated student of occult ritual abuse, why don't you write it all up properly instead of doing your data dump and guilt trips. This instead of relying on some Nazi or White Supremacist Groups efforts where they are proud to place their symbol. And hence damage the very issue that you claim to be so concerned about. That you can't recognize this just proves that you are a bull in a China shop, or ...
maybe a Runaway Train.

I do not defend the Crusades, all forms of extreme fanaticism is disgusting. However, to be a Talmud apologist is pretty bizarre but everyone is entitled to his opinion.

This tactic of yours is disgusting.

Richard Stanley

Reply part 2:

...All of this garbage starts before 'Israel' in places like Mesopotamia and Egypt, where such as the Ten Commandments derive, and you will find a clue as to where it went later with the link I forgot to include yesterday about Venice, perhaps 'Phoenice'. A Hittite and Semite identity scam, and then maybe where we get the word 'phony'.

... If you say so, personally sounds like you're reaching but since you have spent so many hours reading this stuff, it must be right :)

Spoken like a true Truth Seeker, who always betrays his false rigor.

You are witnessing two dialecticly mated religions, each with their own respective exoteric and esoteric flocks and practices. Their, no, your god, proudly asserts that he is
the author of all that is good and all that is evil, and so you have the consequence. "God giveth with one hand and taketh with another." "The Lord works in mysterious ways."

Let me remind you, again, that my god is not Christ. While I agree with most of the morality found within Christian doctrines, idol worship is not one of them. Obviously you have a strong aversion with anything "Christian" above and beyond the idol worship. What is it that you find so offensive about Christian morality?

Jerry has pointed you to just one of the pages of ours which you don't give a damn about. But the very fact that you have to ask this question answers how far you have to go, and that you think you've left your cage, but in reality you're only in a slightly bigger one now. I actually gave you the answer just above, but you are too filled with your own self-righteousness to get it.

Basic common morality, is necessary for a decent society. Where it all goes wrong is when the institutions that claim to be the vehicle for such as we would like really operate for other purposes, which is almost always the case. But even, then you should use Collectivist's claimed rigor to ask whether all the items on the morality list might be serving 'certain' human or divine interests lest, "We are entering a new dark ages where true enlightenment is reserved for a scant few while the rest will be off following gurus and mystical nonsense."

An apropos case for your examination, might be why did "Thou shall not murder" get changed to "Thou shall not kill." Lot of good it did. Why aren't you outraged about the killing, being such an agnostic apologist for Christianity and such?
Do you think that it has anything to do with .... um Power? Maybe going through ritual cannibalism has an occult effect? Catholics actually believe that they are literally consuming human flesh. Of course, you are playing around with issues like cognitive dissonance and inducing a fear of one's immortality that leads to further malleability.

As I stated elsewhere, and that you don't care about, the Creative Dude made everything in existence, and in the Bible, Isaiah 45:7, it says as much. He is stated to have claimed that he made all that is good and all that is evil (including the metaphorical Satan). Ontologically this has to be correct, and the correct translation from the original is correctly stating 'evil' and not some other watered down word in most translations. The reason for watering it down is to be consistent with the claim that morality and salvation, etc, is only available from the Creative Dude via the respective church that you belong to, hence granting power to priests and kings. And at the end of the day, it is still your responsibility to make the world a better place.

I'm just not ready to join your church yet.

"nonsense that disarms the critical mind from connecting the "real" dots using our god given senses and common sense."? I thought you were an agnostic, by the way?

I said agnostic slightly leaning to the theist side. I do not define God in the biblical sense but do believe there is something that is beyond our understanding that gives some
purpose to it all. Perhaps you are comfortable with the idea that you are just a passing fleck of dust in a universe of eternal emptiness. Personally, I am not yet ready
to subscribe to this atheistic view.

Perhaps I am not.

Are you, the great and rigorous truth seeker, trying to constrain our thinking and keep us in a Bad Cage or Box? The subtext of what you have been communicating in this long
dialogue indicates to me that you are either wittingly, or unwittingly, trying to do just that. I am having a hard time trying to reconcile your obvious intelligence with much
of what you say and do. Such as:

This does sound somewhat preachy now that I read through this. Let me rephrase the above so that it reads differently: "I try to be very careful of the predictive programming techniques ..."

I am not familiar with what you are referring to in terms of Toronto. In terms of movies, I try to detect the deceptive techniques, such as predictive programming or seeding and generally speaking I find these instructive. In fact, a coworker and I plan to see the movie soon. I will provide my thoughts on it.

Oops, I meant the recent shooting in Ottawa around the legislative building. Also, there are massive occult aspects to almost all such shooting events and larger like 9/11.

Is your real purpose to "seek the truth", or to drag us down because you don't like our message, and hence you slip around pretending ignorance and agnosticism, and then
reversing course?

What exactly is "your" message and why must I adhere to "your" message? If you "believe" I am not sincere in my motives, does that make it so? Maybe it is you who is trapped in a rigorous cage that you are unwilling to be open to new ideas.

We didn't come to you, you came here. If you want to participate, and even disagree, then fine. But you constantly violate your claimed creedo. You are always free to start your own blog or web site. In case you didn't know it, you can start a free blog and post and paste any which way you like.

Why haven't you participated in any discussion on any of the other site posts, or forum threads? It seems to me that you had a sole purpose to attach your agenda in such a
fashion to us.

I haven't really looked at the other threads on the site as I have concentrated on this thread mostly. Im relatively new here and it is becoming obvious that some material I bring forward simply is not tolerated.

It's really your modus operandi that is the major problem. You continue to think that you can throw out red meat, whether true or not or a mixture of both, without establishing a wider context, and you anonymously think that its no big deal to place something with a swastika on it dealing with this subject is no big deal. If the people that I mentioned before are correct that they are indeed the Lost Tribes of Israel, then that would make Hitler a Hebrew, at least. The point being that things aren't always what they appear.

Your video talks about that the Holocaust numbers are exaggerated (the 6 million number is one of those psychological manipulations), but then how am I to evaluate the number of people that were actually killed in the Soviet Union? Says who? It was Stalin that survived, and he had Jesuit teachers at least, besides appearing to act as a spook for the Russian secret police during his rise in the Bolshevek ranks. Kind of like Hitler and Mussolini that started out as claimed socialists, Collectivists, and then became fascists at the flip of metaphorical switch.

Your video claims that x number of victims were killed and 'we can't be sure of just how many can be attributed to those certain Jews, but old so and so over there (who we can surely trust to have no bias - because - why not?) says it was definitely this many.' That sounds scholarly.

But your agenda is obviously more important than mine, so you feel compelled to "Do what though whilst", anonymously and freely to you, all others be damned. You force me and others to watch your videos and then you complain like spoiled baby when I spend this much time with you (while you don't give a damn about what we're doing).

As such you might want to go get a blog of your own and then notify us of your findings and rigorous proofs. I truly hope you succeed. And I promise I wont occupy all your time.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Rick,

What an awesome series of replies to Collectivist's postings. I don't agree that Collectivist can 'force' anyone to watch his videos and so forth. So, kudos to you for following his material in depth, and helping us to deconstruct what he's saying. I hope the rest of our audience (and perhaps Collectivist as well) find your remarks illuminating.

Because Postflaviana is a website that attempts to discuss the political impact of world religions with honesty & integrity, we can expect to attract this type of commentary in our forum from time to time. In fact, as our traffic grows, there will probably be more of it. And there's a potential cost to providing a forum for posters like Collectivist: this sort of thing could easily get our whole site banned by our ISP, sending us in search for a new home. I'm hoping that our responsive approach will keep us "on the air", so to speak, but only time will tell. The safe thing to do would be to just delete Collectivist's posts about Chabad and Blood Libel in their entirety, but I'd prefer not to do that. I don't want to pander to social or political taboos, any more than I want to give an uncritical reception to false dialectic.

I've been scanning a few of my favorite forums and looking at their comments policy. There's not much consistency, and not much formal legalese. So I'm not sure that we need any formal comments policy at all. If we create one, it might only serve as a target for posters to debate about, and construe as a license. But, considering that it's so time-consuming to respond to troublesome posts, I'll consider myself (as site administrator) to have a free hand to delete or ban posters as necessary.

Richard Stanley

What he can do is get search engines to associate the site with his uncontextualized, pseudo-scholarship. As it is, I'm OK with what is there now, since we have established some context for his info and what he is doing.

Note the claim to be a newbie.

Besides he reminded me of Castro and Pollux, and Acts 28.

Anyhow, I too would appreciate an answer from Collectivist about Richard's question. Collectivist, do you have anything to say about Catholic priest pedophilia?
Aside from being criminal, it is morally repugnant. There are many Christians who find the infiltration of sexual deviants into the church a disgrace. But I must ask you the following ... what other organized religion condones disgusting rituals such as metzitzah b'peh?

It is very easy to set up straw-man arguments and proceed to tear them down but unlike some that isn't my desire here; religion itself can be harmful but to throw the baby out with the bath water is wrong. There is something within Christian, Islamic and Judaic faith that is fundamentally important for a society to function morally while at the same time, certain elements that make it corrosive. I am not dogmatic about it (on either side of the debate) I am looking for answers, wherever they may be. Our society is being systematically destroyed and I am looking for answers why, no matter how politically incorrect the source of information that may provide clues, I will seek them out.

I don't look for them in Wikipedia (sorry Jerry but your constant referencing of that site as a source of truth is laughable).

As for the crime of child molestation, I would go a step further and state emphatically that such crimes against children are deserving of death. As a father of a young daughter (and I am sure I am not alone in this), I would not hesitate to pull the trigger myself on such garbage if they dared violate her person. Not a very Christian position but I think is just nonetheless.

That said, morality cannot be legislated. Just because the supreme court dictates what acts are criminal or not does not make them moral or not. I will say it again, I find people of certain faiths have a certain disposition and moral outlook that I myself would agree with while there are others I would question regardless how unpopular it makes me. Let me put it this way ... I would never let a Homosexual, Satanist, Catholic or Talmudic Jew babysit my child because of the moral disposition that they follow is in stark opposition to mine.

Certain groups are susceptible to Group Think of a kind I find questionable and, to me, that makes them potentially dangerous. If that makes me a bigot, so be it.

Richard Stanley

Aside from being criminal, it is morally repugnant. There are many Christians who find the infiltration of sexual deviants into the church a disgrace. But I must ask you the following ... what other organized religion condones disgusting rituals such as metzitzah b'peh?
So you are opposed to the performing of the act itself, which is supposedly done in the interest of preventing infection via the suction of blood? But not opposed to the act of circumcision itself, whether performed by a religious officiant or a secular surgeon? What about if a glass or plastic tube is used instead of direct mouth contact? Would you agree that the very act of removing such tissue creates the possibility for infectious micro-organisms to invade into the wound? And that, therefore, some suction, no matter how applied might indeed be theoretically beneficial, even if not perfect. But here you are implying that the motivation is inherently perverse and 'demonic' (or whatever your categorization system is).

Wouldn't it be better just to banish such practices, including Communion. Secular doctors still perform circumcisions, killing and maiming many baby boys. Actually they are maiming all such surviving boys, because the consequence of their procedure is the vast reduction of nerve sensitivity. This is systematic genital mutilation.

There is something within Christian, Islamic and Judaic faith that is fundamentally important for a society to function morally while at the same time, certain elements that make it corrosive. I am not dogmatic about it (on either side of the debate) I am looking for answers, wherever they may be. Our society is being systematically destroyed and I am looking for answers why, no matter how politically incorrect the source of information that may provide clues, I will seek them out.
Well, you've almost said something intelligent. If one wants to be generous, yes, we can look at these and other religions as stages of moral evolution, and be grateful to them. But its time to dispense with them and the latent venality that remains which has turned you and other reverso-Group Thinkers into New Age Savonarolas. (BTW, this should be your real forum name and you should request Jerry to change it for you.) From a pure statistical basis, atheists are far more moral that religionists, being vastly underrepresented in terms of incarceration, divorce, child molestation, and other measures.

I don't look for them in Wikipedia (sorry Jerry but your constant referencing of that site as a source of truth is laughable).
You are like the hypocritical religious fundamentalists who decry Science because it is always evolving in its never ending search for truth - while also being subject to human attempts to subvert), as opposed to their having a Received Wisdom that never changes, .... except for whenever it does. Jerry's very efforts to get Caesar's Messiah accepted is proof that your statement is wrong.

I am looking for answers, wherever they may be
What did you just say? Who is laughable? And you just told lorenbyronhough that he was wasting his time here, but look what you have just done.

As for the crime of child molestation, I would go a step further and state emphatically that such crimes against children are deserving of death. As a father of a young daughter (and I am sure I am not alone in this), I would not hesitate to pull the trigger myself on such garbage if they dared violate her person.
Would you wait for a governmental court trial and verdict of guilty, or would you perform these functions as well? What if the court or your verdict was incorrect? Would you perform this service for other children besides your daughter, or is that left up to those parents? What if the child only has a mother, or is an orphan?

Not a very Christian position but I think is just nonetheless.
Why use this as a criteria? The Jewish text says that killing is good - very, very good; just that murder is bad - very, very bad. Besides Christians have the concept of the Just War, but just what is a Just War, especially if only one man knows what God wants?

That said, morality cannot be legislated. Just because the supreme court dictates what acts are criminal or not does not make them moral or not. I will say it again, I find people of certain faiths have a certain disposition and moral outlook that I myself would agree with while there are others I would question regardless how unpopular it makes me. Let me put it this way ... I would never let a Homosexual, Satanist, Catholic or Talmudic Jew babysit my child because of the moral disposition that they follow is in stark opposition to mine.
So if morality cannot be legislated, then on what basis is a court to decide what exactly constitutes bestiality. Some people think that a dog's lick is a kiss, and therefore has a sexual connotation, which is insane BTW, but some people believe this. But what if we were to extend this notion to not letting a dog, or any other animal, lick any human being as this might be seen as bestiality?

Are you aware that Heterosexuals also molest children? Perhaps you should not let either Heterosexuals or Homosexuals babysit your daughter? And that includes yourself. I think that some people might claim that homosexuals are less inclined to molest that heterosexuals, but I'll leave that to you.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Jerry's very efforts to get Caesar's Messiah accepted is proof that your statement is wrong.
My experience as a Wiki editor has actually led to my being much more skeptical about the site's objectivity. I had imagined that the work was being done by literally millions of contributors, but actually the bulk of edits are made by just a few thousand individuals, many of whom seem to be working full-time. There is really no way the site can be protected from employees of various entities (such as governments, corporations and churches) that would seek to overwhelm citizen contributors.

Wiki policies claim that decisions are made by editorial consensus, with content items evaluated in context of the policies for fairness, verifiability and objective notability. The reality is closer to truth by majority voting. The CM article is there for the moment, but could be deleted by some coalition of anonymous editors at any time.

Richard Stanley

That is what I mean by 'human efforts to subvert' any process, including Science.

If we had to depend only on unimpeachable sources for attempting determining object reality then we might as well go to river full time, not for an old time baptism, but a modern one with beer and other fun things. I don't need someone with overwrought sanctimony, probably all meant for provocation, telling me what is right and wrong, or Right and Wrong.

I had imagined that the work was being done by literally millions of contributors, but actually the bulk of edits are made by just a few thousand individuals, many of whom seem to be working full-time. There is really no way the site can be protected from employees of various entities (such as governments, corporations and churches) that would seek to overwhelm citizen contributors.
Doesn't this inspire you to create Postflavipedia.org? We could have Loren and Collectivist (aka NAS) be the (unpaid) Editors in Chief, and vet the other volunteers. But they have to sign a consent form that says if we catch them knowingly hedging the Truth that we get to have a same sex dog lick them affectionately, and have all this posted on YouTube.