black magic: roman union jack jive talk

mika

In the cases of the Classic Greeks, the Romans, the creation of European Feudalism, and the creation of Latin American slave colonialism, one can not find a trace of Anglo culpability, but rather it is that “All Roads Lead to Rome.” However, to be fair and balanced, it is with the late 18th century, at least, that one begins to find a tag team collaboration between London, Rome, and … New York City.
==

Why make a distinction? Because roman black propaganda insists on one?
There is no distinction, and there never was.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
"There is no distinction"? Really? Three different cities separated by continents and oceans, located in different countries, with different cultures, and different languages? No distinction at all?

I understand what you're driving at here. There seems to be some underlying shared agenda. But are we looking at a loose alliance of convenience, a solidly organized oligarchy of equals, or a hierarchical organization with some single person at the top of the pyramid?

mika

I see them being all the same. Subsidiaries of a conglomerate, or better still, as snakes from the same medusa that I call ROME.
(Same as I asserted earlier regards the gov mafia secret agencies all being sister organizations that work together in manufacturing a scripted narrative).

The author of the essay, Richard Stanley, was keen on dispelling Roman propaganda, but he missed the most obvious one, mainly because it is so prevent that people just accept it as fact..
The distinction between"London, Rome, and … New York City" is just as artificial as it is between New York, Washington and .. Langley. In the final analysis it's all ROME.

Last edited:

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
I think Rick's point was that the ideology behind all of these powers can be traced historically to Rome. But that doesn't necessarily mean that the center or source of power today can similarly be placed in Rome. I'm not convinced our analytical tools are powerful enough to resolve the questions.

New York, center of American financial power. Washington, center of American political power. Langley, center of American military intelligence. Again, these are clearly distinguishable entities, with diverse motives, yet also sharing a common agenda. It's far from obvious to me which is the most powerful of the three.

Much less is it obvious that any of them take their marching orders from the Pope. Why should they? Not that they don't revere and respect Rome and the Jesuits (now, indeed, one and the same at the head), and share much of the same worldview.

mika

Again, I see them all as part of the same machinery. The "distinctions", such as they are, are artificial and contrived (for political, logistical reasons).

mika

Much less is it obvious that any of them take their marching orders from the Pope.
They do and they don't. They do take their marching orders from the Pope, no doubt about that, as they are first vetted by ROME. But the Pope is a figurehead, a storefront dummy. Same for all the public storefront dummies that they parade on their media for us. The real personalities are unseen and are probably 3 or 4 degrees removed from the public (managers) storefront dummies (and their advisers and handlers) that we get to see.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
So how do we know that these unseen personalities "3 or 4 degrees removed" even exist -- much less who they are, or whether they are Roman Catholic as opposed to Jewish, occult or technocratic? If the Pope is a puppet, what would you say to someone who claims that the puppet masters are Central Bankers, or Industrialists, or Old Money? (That is, personalities who can be seen in one capacity or another?)

What would be the good of being King of the World, if no one is allowed to know who you are? Isn't indulgence of vanity one of the perks of power?

mika

How do we know? Simple!
The muppets paraded for us in the media are too stupid to be in their position. It's very clear that they are vetted and sponsored by the Vatican mafia, and therefore are part of the Vatican mafia, including the Nights of Malta so-called "Jews".

As for the bankers and industrialists, they are part of ROME's machinery. Unlike you, I see no distinction between them. We know they all belong to the same clubs and secret societies. They are all part of the same mafia and the same conspiracy, whether they are intelligent enough to perceive this or not.

Last edited:

mika

Also, look at who the victims are and who benefited in victimizing them.

For example, I heard Joe bewail the destruction of Dresden and its people. Well why specifically was Dresden destroyed? What was special about Dresden? My contention is that Dresden was destroyed because Dresden was a Protestant city. That simple. And we can go down a very long list..

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Roman Catholic towns of Munich, Nuremberg and Stuttgart were also heavily bombed at the end of WWII. Catholic populations have suffered genocide in Ireland, and in France during the Revolutionary War, and in Rwanda.

mika

Power struggles within ROME, that's how I see it.

The US, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Croatia, Malta, were unscathed.
Coincidence? I think not.

I don't see the stream of history suddenly having stopped. The same conflicts that animated it before continue to animate it now. The willful ignorance imposed by our Vatican media notwithstanding.
(Btw, the Catholic/Mexican invasion of the South is part of the same equation.)

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
France, Italy, Spain, Belgium unscathed? Only by comparison to what happened to Germany, Russia, Japan and China.

Rhetorical devices aside, Mika, I'm not sure how far apart our positions really are. If I were to describe our media / government as "CIA-Vatican-Mossad-WALL STREET" rather than "New York-Mossad-CIA-ROME" how seriously would you take that disagreement? I mean, I would put the same snakes on the medusa as you would, I'm just not sure what order they ought to be listed in.

mika

Part of their "humor", and we know it's their "humor", is to be seen everywhere and yet as part of their cognitive warfare to be cognitively unseen. The cognitive warfare is everywhere at all times. We are swimming in it, we are breathing it, it's almost part of our very consciousness. What can I say, Jerry, if you don't perceive their "indulgence of vanity", I guess the joke is on you.

mika

If I were to describe our media / government as "CIA-Vatican-Mossad-WALL STREET" rather than "New York-Mossad-CIA-ROME"
Same same, Jerry. I thought I already made that clear.

And I don't see any of the groups and organizations claiming to represent Jewish interests to be so. Quite the contrary, from my personal experience and from what I observed, they do not. They are spawned and sponsored Roman agents through and through.

Last edited:

mika

I'm just not sure what order they ought to be listed in.
Heheh :)

Leave to Caesar what is Caesar's and them choke on it :)

The system is secretive and subversive because it has no real mandate to exist. Without our blind participation, there is no system.

mika

Yup, it's not about Catholics, it's about ROME. As I said earlier, I have no ill will for anyone. We are all victims of the system, even the ones who supposedly draw benefits from it.

Richard Stanley

Yes, this discussion is all semantic jive talk, another Collectivist-esque massive waste of time, here placing phony meaning in my intent which is not there. The irony here is that I agree that at the end of the day that all these 'labels' that mika is so concerned about are indeed pretty much referring to the same people, with the same long term, global, agenda. I thought that was the point of my piece and the references, such as Rulers of Evil, but instead we have to remove the different labels from our shirts so that we can finally tell that they are all really ... just shirts.

This is just so amazing that I can't talk about false distinctions ... because I can't even mention the names of such distinctions in describing the phenomenon. Can't imagine what kind of jive trouble I'll get in for discussing Rome's faux history and their faux Jewish friends.

If you really want to have a fun discussion about ROME, I suggest that you open one with faux Collectivist. He's been quiet lately, because he's busy saving thousands of children worldwide from ritual occult murders by certain Jews. Ironic since his Catholic friends all truly believe they are ritually munching the actual human flesh of their jive Jewish savior.

mika

There you go again, Richard, making false distinctions where none exist.

And why make it so difficult for us and faux Collectivist?! We know them satanic Christ killing zio-nazi khazar Joos are all the same! But just remind me again why are we considering them Joos now?

Last edited:
To determine the identity of the elite nothing will do other than actual DNA evidence.

We need to get it and not conjecture about what it might reveal.