"Agent X" Dialectic

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Note to readers: This thread was inititally started as a post to the Assange thread, hence it's odd beginning. The thread is about the 2015 TNT series, Agent X, and how it represents an understanding of how the Western world really operates, in a love / hate duality of nationalism and globalism. This is best epitomized by the name of the protagonist, Natalie Maccabee, the new American Vice President. Or, depending on your dialectic POV, is she the antagonist?

So: why now? Is it possible that the Trump administration is desperately trying to suppress new leaks of damaging information? Is he firing this warning shot across the bow, putting the press on notice that publication of information damaging to the Trump administration will not be tolerated, in hopes of protecting himself? Or, perhaps Trump is feeling confident that the UK will extradite Assange to the US. Indeed, perhaps the additional charges will help insure that Assange gets extradited to the US first, in preference to Sweden.

Or on the other hand, perhaps this will unfold as a fiasco for Trump. Perhaps the extradition effort will fail, now that its true intent is revealed.
The timing is also interesting in light of Agent Orange Leaks's most recent rants about specifically named "treasonous" members of the intel community and then siccing William Barr on them. And here that legally the capital crime of 'treason' requires there to be an official war doesn't negate the inflammatory nature of doing so, especially in the context his Deep State narrative, to his MAGAtroids.

In relation to the likes of Assange, Rich, and Snowden's supposed roles (which I have questioned), I've incidentally started watching the 2015 TNT series, Agent X, for some cheesy, mindnumbing (propagandic) entertainment. In episode 5, Truth, Lies, and Consequences, John Case (Agent X) must stop a bioterror plot against the US government - launched by a revenge seeking, radicalized daughter of 'terminated' parents that had been unsuccessful whistleblowers regarding the weapon. A rogue general, in charge of such domestic weapons, was involved with the CIA in turning this former Russian bioweapon into a CIA assassination weapon.

Case soon comes across the daughter and her merry band of bikers --- and a young scientist, Harold Hellman, who had been duped into thinking they were giving him access to the viral agent so that he could re-engineer it to cure cancer. I could not figure out what Harold's actual plotline purpose was, until near the end the radicalized daughter reveals to him that he is to be their 'dead' patsy (hence the allusion to Seth Rich).

In the course of the episode it is mentioned that various members of the Establishment have been involved with this rogue program, as previous episodes have also involved some dark domestic villains, even in a coup against the President. They seem to have an underground web of nefarious connections. The internetz reveals that the subsequent episodes flesh out a linked thread to a wider conspiracy, somewhat like The X-Files did. 'X'?

With that, we must note that pilot episode 1 has the freshly inaugurated Vice President, Natalie Maccabee (Sharon Stone), learn that there is a secret article of the Constitution that makes the VP in absolute secret (to everyone - even the intel agencies) charge of one especially secret agent -- who operates outside the normal justice system and rules. In the process of learning this, we are taken through the VP's official residence and into an underground warren, where in both places are numerous and obvious Masonic symbols, not mentioned, but for eyes to see.

In this first episode, Agent X must rescue the daughter of an FBI intelligence chief. She has been abducted, by a Russian oligarch and friends, from Georgetown (Jesuit) University where she is a student. She is to be exchanged for a (non-governmental) Russian femme-fatale, who eventually switches sides and helps Agent X hunt down some stolen Russian nuclear missiles. The two are successful, but the Russian Spetznaz (military special forces) get all the credit, because Agent X's very existence cannot be acknowledged.

Hmmm

Obviously, somebody has an overactive, albeit prescient (given 2015), imagination.

The show only lasted one season, its plots were riddled with various nonsense in what was a crude take on the James Bond franchise. Stone's Natalie Maccabee being the typological 'M'.

Moving on in the series we find out more about the main antagonist, Nicolas Volker, of the series who forms the running thread of the (only) season. In the first episode little is known about him, and if I remember right it is speculated that he might be a Russian. It turns out that Volker is really John Case's predecessor Agent X, and that all successive Agent X's names are 'John Case'. The names evoke that James Bond is the common name for agent 007, played by successive actors over a long stretch of time.

In any Case, the prior Case, whose real name is Raymond Marks, and now Volker, faked his death as John Case (Marks) so that he could become Volker. Volker then fashions himself as a folk hero rebelling against the (globalizing) Americans, hence the Teutonic name Volker, or Defender of the Volk. Note the typology of the historic attachment of the 'Volk' term to nationalistic Nazism. Volker, BTW, is the guy who stole the Russian nuclear missiles in the first episode, and it 'appears later that he has some connections to Ukrainians, but I was having some troubles staying awake at this point - in a very convoluted episode, a seeming Hall of Mirrors.

When we learn this info about Volker he has briefly abducted his successor, the current John Case. Volker tries to convert the new Case and explains to the new Case that he, Volker, was once a hero of the American volk, but now he is a hero of the global volk. This is actually pretty head spinning, and illustrative of the contextual problems in dealing with the globalist / nationalist dialectic. Especially as there is some serious inversion taking place inside of the series narrative.

To start off, the American constitutional offices, as depicted with the Vice Presidential residence, is Masonic, and thus has a historical accuracy in this regard. In order to deal with all this we must remember that there is an inherent globalist / nationalist dualism involved, quietly reflected in all Western societies and the Christian and Judaic cultures and canons. Thus we end up with the problem of perspectives, very similar to the phrase, "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter".

From the contemporary perspective of many of today's nationalists then, an American Freemason, at least, might more typically be considered a Globalist than a Nationalist ... given the historical associations of the previous century. But the show depicts Natalie Maccabee et al. supposedly serving the interests of the American people, while fighting a now global 'freedom fighter' (aka terrorist). This is all a dialectical magic trick, where we usually lose sight of the real dialectic at play, it being obscured by the nationalist /globalist duality shell game.

All the serial 'John Cases' served in the military before becoming secret agents. As such, when they were in the military, as with everyone else, where they serving a nationalist agenda ... or a globalist agenda?
In their minds they are being 'patriotic', serving their nation, no matter what the assigned mission of the day was whether of a globalist or nationalist agenda. Any respective Western societies' urban elites will tend to be more 'globalist' in POV than the average 'patriotic' man whether urban or rural. Thus the average citizen is caught in this crossfire, wondering why his or her patriotic nationalism is so disparaged now.

With the Fascist disasters around WWII, Nationalism became contextually associated (by design?) with the heavily negative baggage that these Fascist regimes brought with them.
Which all makes sense if your agenda, as a Shepherd of humans, is to achieve the ultimate Global(ist) synthesis (embedded as the core subtext in all three Abrahamic religions).

In all of this, I started to get the sense that Natalie Maccabee is a type of Hillary Clinton, and it appears that others on the web have considered this as well. This is very interesting to me in light of the fact that the Maccabess are most commonly thought of as nationalist heroes of late Temple Cult Judaism. But as the late Professor Moses Hadas demonstrated in his classic Hellenistic Culture, the Maccabees were really Hellenizers, meaning globalizers of the day. This dualistic typology fits the Clintons and Natalie Maccabee well.

Volker, based upon his insider knowledge has forced the Section 5 (the name of the Vice Presidential secret operation) IT guru to cough up the backdoor passwords and such into the entire USA military and intel computer networks. Then Volker kills him
, perhaps a somewhat better allusion to Seth Rich.

All this in the series happens in the real life run up to the 2016 campaign between the fake nationalist, Trump, and Hillary Maccabee Clinton.

Marks - Marx? We already know that Karl Marx was married into the Prussian aristocracy, and had been first tasked to spy on Bruno Bauer, the first serious critic of the historicity of Christianity.

Based upon all that I've noted so far, I have to concluded that the creative 'genius' of this show has the same general understanding of Western Civilization that we do.

Text added on 5/25/2019
Text added on 5?25/2019

Last edited:

Suchender

When I see such 'information' produced, which has absolutely no relevance in the life of an ordinary citizen, then I am reminded of the words of Yuri Bezmenov about DEMORALIZATION :
.....dropouts or half-baked intellectuals, are now occupying the positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media, and educational systems. You are stuck with them. You can't get through to them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior. In other words for these people the process of DEMORALIZATION is complete and irreversible....

.....Unlike the present United States [1960's-70's] there will be no place for dissent in future Marxist-Leninist America. Now you can get popular like Daniel Elsberg and filthy rich like Jane Fonda for being a dissident and for criticizing your Pentagon. In the future these people will simply be [he makes a squishy noise] squashed like cockroaches for criticizing the government. Nobody is going to pay them nothing for their beautiful and noble ideas of EQUALITY. This they don't understand and it will be the greatest shock for them, of course..... A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell him nothing, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures.....

The next stage is DESTABILIZATION. It only takes 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation. This time what matters is essentials - economy, foreign relations, and defense systems....
The next stage of course is CRISIS which may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country to the verge of crisis..... and after crisis, with the violent change of power structure and economy, you have the period of so called NORMALIZATION which may last indefinitely....

This process was imposed by an outside force, in his mind by the KGB.
I don't agree with him on this point :)

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
Based upon all that I've noted so far, I have to concluded that the creative 'genius' of this show has the same general understanding of Western Civilization that we do.
The most senior 'genius' behind the show is Executive Producer Armyan Bernstein.

Bernstein has produced, executive produced, written or directed more than 40 films, including Air Force One, The Hurricane (which he also co-wrote), Spy Game , The Family Man, The Guardian, Children of Men, the Dawn of the Dead remake, Bring It On, Open Range, Thirteen Days, A Lot Like Love, Firewalland End of Days. Films he has produced via Beacon Pictures include Ladder 49, Raising Helen, For Love of the Game and The Water Horse.
The 'creator' is William Blake Herron, best known for contributing to the screenplay of The Bourne Identity. Peter O'Fallon directed several episodes.

I agree that the creators seem to be interested in the nationalist vs. globalist dialectic, and may have a similar view to ours. But I'm not so sure whether the show is 'prescient'. For one thing, giving the Vice President's office to their 'Hillary' type, means that they got the election outcome wrong. And, considering the size of the 'Clinton body count', there's no reason to single out any particular victim as a 'Seth Rich'. Besides, neither of the two 'Seth Rich' candidates above was killed by Clinton ("Maccabee") or anyone affiliated with her.

A confusing aspect of the Globalist vs. Nationalist dialectic is that both Americans and OG Israelites believe that they are the Chosen People (the Exceptional Nation) destined to become rulers (or at least, policemen) of the Entire Globe. As such, American nationalism IS Globalism. Or at any rate, it must be highly disorienting to American Nationalists, to find that their politicians are indeed trying to run the Globe, but not for their benefit.

I don't see any Assange types in the cast of characters. I'm not sure this topic belongs in the Assange thread.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
I agree that the creators seem to be interested in the nationalist vs. globalist dialectic, and may have a similar view to ours. But I'm not so sure whether the show is 'prescient'. For one thing, giving the Vice President's office to their 'Hillary' type, means that they got the election outcome wrong. And, considering the size of the 'Clinton body count', there's no reason to single out any particular victim as a 'Seth Rich'. Besides, neither of the two 'Seth Rich' candidates above was killed by Clinton ("Maccabee") or anyone affiliated with her.
Prescience is sometimes relative and not absolute. Therefore this is Prescience Relativity, of which I will win a Nobel Prescience Relativity Award. Yes, a new category, which they had long been wanting to create, but didn't know it (because it's so cold in Norway).

The real Hillary didn't run for VP, but she's always been some man's second fiddle.

Real Hillary also didn't murder Seth Rich, this is only an allegation. Rich could have been murdered via 1) a mundane random crime; 2) foreign 'actors'; 3) domestic 'actors'; 4) Roger Stone; 5) Sharon Stone; 6) etc.. Or Rich might have moved into the Hidden Hotel for all we know.

What is prescient is not just the nationalist vs. globalist subtext, but the depiction of a plot against the Presidency, by a form of Deep State. This Deep State has global ties to nefarious peoples. The Agent X president is depicted, like Natalie Maccabee, as only having the proper interests of the American people at heart.

Where it deviates from strict typology is that the President and VP continue to act in a traditional post-WWII fashion with foreign governments. However, they have Natalie Maccabee negotiating a win/win uranium deal between the Mexican government and Mexican Mayan rebels. This latter would be a good route for globalism to go, but it is pretty rare to non-existent in practice as far as I can tell.

At the conclusion of the series, the coup of the Volker and his global (not globalists) rebels is thwarted, and the alliance of major national powers can go on about their globalist enterprise. Only the Russian leader does not opt out of the 6 way Prisoners' Dilemna, and he is randomly fated to die by the bullet of one of the rebels, during the fight with rebel thwarters.
A confusing aspect of the Globalist vs. Nationalist dialectic is that both Americans and OG Israelites believe that they are the Chosen People (the Exceptional Nation) destined to become rulers (or at least, policemen) of the Entire Globe. As such, American nationalism IS Globalism. Or at any rate, it must be highly disorienting to American Nationalists, to find that their politicians are indeed trying to run the Globe, but not for their benefit.
Absolutely.
I don't see any Assange types in the cast of characters. I'm not sure this topic belongs in the Assange thread.
Yes, I figured this would happen. Maybe we should call it The Agent X Dialectic, in the Politics category?

Richard Stanley

Administrator
When I see such 'information' produced, which has absolutely no relevance in the life of an ordinary citizen, then I am reminded of the words of Yuri Bezmenov about DEMORALIZATION :
Yes, I think we have indeed witnessed several decades of this process of Demorization and Destabilization, and now we appear to be heading into Crisis, all of it programmatic and not spontaneous or revenge based. It is in the furtherance to fulfill the canonic script(ure) of Western Civilization. In this case, I suspect that the new 'normalized' social order will be a type of caste system. Depending on one's POV one might call it Marxist-Leninist or Fascist, but there will be a small cadre of elites, the Elect, at the pinnacle.

Where Bezmenov discusses such as Americans' lofty notions of Freedom, terms like these are yet full of dualism, as we recently witnessed with Miss Kitty. In her thinking (which is frighteningly common), such American Ideals are indeed solely for the Chosen White People to enjoy. Such exclusivist thinking was created in the original construction of the American system, consistent with the broader historical discussion of Tupper Saussy in his Rulers of Evil. The sardonic aspect of framing the minds of former white serfs and their descendants that they are now the exclusive Chosen People (American Exceptionalism) was like a ticking time bomb, as it was for the OG Jewish Zealots 2000 years ago.

Human psychology remains the same and thus open to be exploited over and over, and this is why the old scripts are getting repeated.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
Yes, I think we have indeed witnessed several decades of this process of Demorization and Destabilization, and now we appear to be heading into Crisis, all of it programmatic and not spontaneous or revenge based. It is in the furtherance to fulfill the canonic script(ure) of Western Civilization. In this case, I suspect that the new 'normalized' social order will be a type of caste system. Depending on one's POV one might call it Marxist-Leninist or Fascist, but there will be a small cadre of elites, the Elect, at the pinnacle.
I should add that such as Americans have already been getting conditioned to the coming New Order, as since at least the American transition to a Global (imperialist) Power the country has taken on more [sic] of a fascist nature. This by the close relationship of governmental policies on foreign relations with how these interact with American corporation's foreign dealings (the strict economic definition of Fascism). Also, by the manner of 'culturing' konformist patriotism. The initial Pledge of Allegiance (to the Flag) had the Roman salute latter adopted for Hitler, and thus we had to abandon this in favor of covering our hearts with our right hand. Americans also provided the Nazis with the notions of eugenics, and more.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
A classic of American Volk Music ... err Folk Music is the Peter, Paul, and Mary This Land is Your Land.

Imagine this song from the perspective of rebel 'terrorist' Nicholas Volker, who was the prior Agent X. As Agent X, Raymond Marks cum Volker was confronted with the massive cognitive dissonance of protecting American's Freedom while doing such as assassinating foreign leaders. Such dirty deeds must be rationalized and recontextualized, as in reality it is the dualistic globalism that otherwise might be exposed in the Western system. The subsequent Agent X must eliminate Volker so that the patriotic illusion can be maintained.

This land is your land, this land is my land,
From California, to the New York Island,
From the Redwood Forest, to the Gulf Stream Waters,
This land was made for you and me.
I roamed and rambled, and I followed my footsteps
To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts
And all around me a voice was singing
This land was made for you and me!

Oops, they forgot to include Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, and Guam, and ..............................................

Just as in Agent X, with its secret clause in the Constitution, This Land is Your Land has secret interpretations of the pronouns "you (nationalist muggles) and me (the Royal me)".

Richard Stanley

Administrator
As a mate to This Land is Your Land, the Billy Joel song We Didn't Start the Fire is interesting:

Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio
Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe
Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom
Brando, "The King and I" and "The Catcher in the Rye"
Eisenhower, vaccine, England's got a new queen
Marciano, Liberace, Santayana goodbye
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it but we tried to fight it
Joseph Stalin, Malenkov, Nasser and Prokofiev
Rockefeller, Campanella, Communist Bloc
Roy Cohn, Juan Peron, Toscanini, dacron
Dien Bien Phu falls, "Rock Around the Clock"
Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning team
Davy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland
Bardot, Budapest, Alabama, Krushchev
Princess Grace, "Peyton Place", trouble in the Suez
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning ...

What is Billy saying?

Last edited: