9/11, The Demolition of Truth

Richard Stanley

Administrator
A relatively new video discusses 9/11 from a psychological perspective, albeit it rehashes some of the more salient points of the WTC building collapses. It does the latter using a fair amount of clips recycled from other videos. It also has a fair amount of structural engineers going on record as well.

As good as this is otherwise, it does not address the broader historical construct as we try to do here at Postflaviana. To wit, that the Deep State [sic] forces that perpetrated 9/11 are not mere criminals out to subvert American democracy and/or to plunder the world with some late hatched plan. But rather this is all part of a continuum of behavior that included the foundations of the USA to begin with (and beyond). In this light the loss of confidence in institutions and such post-9/11 are similar to the loss of confidence instilled in Europeans driven to immigrate to the New World because of hundreds of years of religious wars, mostly Christians against Christians.

Unfortunately, the contemplation of this wider historical construct has gone over like a lead balloon in the 9/11 Truth community, being yet one more layer of cognitive dissonance that is necessary to overcome. The failure to do so threatening to turn the otherwise awoke into unwitting useful idiots in some senses.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
In thinking about how to elaborate more on what I mentioned in the initial thread post just above it occurred to me that the WWI series of James Corbett's indeed makes a good prequel to the 9/11 phenomenon, perhaps best evidenced by the discussion of the usage of the corporate media (both right and left) displayed with WWI as discussed in the series. Of course, this use of mass media wasn't new as evidenced by the famous quotation of William Randolph Hearst in whipping up support for the Spanish-American War and the whole earlier tableau of 'yellow journalism'. However, 9/11 was unique from prior events in that the relatively new Internet allowed the 'Truth' to be further muddied by dissemination of numerous mutually exclusive crackpot theories that were designed to marginalize and discredit dissent.

The Demolition of Truth video does hint at the broader 'contiguous' problem where one commentator (David Ray Griffin?) discusses that it was in the 15th and 16th centuries that a new mode of thinking, a collective worldview, came into place in the collective Western mind, and this was the emergence of thinking of oneself as more so a member of a 'national' identity rather than as one within the broader Christian self-identification. This came into place with the new concept of the nation-state that gradually replaced the feudal model where Christianity's 'Roman' (including the 'Eastern' Byzantines) nobles had squirt their gene pool into and legislated from the throne and cathedral.

Also briefly mentioned was the notion of the American Deep State, now marginalized by QAnon trumpery, but the original idea having been fathered by Peter Dale Scott (see more at bottom). Scott placed this concept within bounds, and interestingly tells us that the secret "Continuity of Government" organization was known colloquially within the Pentagon as the Doomsday Project. How apropos within our more recent Postflavian focus on chiliastic millennialism.

The issue of nationalism was correctly brought up in the video because the perpetrators of 9/11 were playing upon the tribe psychology induced within all of us by all the aspects that accompany the nation-state concept, such as the Pledge of Allegiance and the 'sacred' flag, etc.. The over emphasis of such 'patriotism' thus leads to the knee-jerk reactions that allowed the neocon (and neoliberal) dream (retaliation against our fakir enemies, or frenemies, Osama and Saddam) to come true as espoused in the infamous PNAC document suggesting the need for a new Pearl Harbor attack.

Long story short, just as too many Truthers were, and are, willing to constrain the boundaries of the Truth as regarding 9/11 and all similar prior false-flags, people are still doing the same today with the Trump phenomenon, saying essentially that "if we could just turn the clock back to before 'whatever' then we'd be alright". Similar to how most people feel more comfortable and 'safe' accepting the official story of 9/11, many Truthers feel more comfortable only looking so far under that dirty carpet, and now many of the same are more comfortable buying that Trump is only here because he wanted to boost his shitty brand of fool's gold. Caveat Emptor.

Otherwise, The Demolition of Truth video is great.

And excerpt from Peter Dale Scott on the Continuity of Government Project, aka Project Doomsday:

The documented example of Iran-Contra allows me to explain what I am saying about the users of the COG network, and also what I am not saying. To begin with, I am not saying that a single “Secret Team” has for decades been using the COG network to manipulate the US Government from outside it. There is no evidence to suggest that North’s actions in Iran-Contra were known to any of his superiors other than CIA chief William Casey and probably George Bush. The point is that a very small group had access to a high-level secret network outside government review, in order to implement a program in opposition to government policy. They succumbed to the temptation to use this secure network that had been designed for other purposes. I have argued elsewhere that this secure network was used again on 9/11, to implement key orders for which the 9/11 Commission could find no records. [6] Whether it was also used for illicit purposes is not known.

It is certain that the COG emergency network program survived North’s demise, and continued to be secretly developed for decades, at a cost of billions, and overseen by a team including Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. It is relevant that the two men’s presence on the committee spanned three administrations – those of Reagan, Bush I, and Clinton — even though at one point under Clinton neither man held a position inside the U.S. government. Such continuity was essential for a group so secret that few records existed of its activities. And on 9/11 COG plans were officially implemented for the first time, by Vice President Cheney and Defense Secretary Rumsfeld, the two men who had planned them for so many years. [7]

Whether or not they knew about Iran-Contra, Cheney and Rumsfeld were on the COG planning committee at the time of Iran-Contra. There is no such obvious link between COG planning and Watergate, but the involvement of COG personnel in Watergate is nonetheless striking. James McCord, one of the Watergate burglars, was a member of a small Air Force Reserve unit in Washington attached to the Office of Emergency Preparedness (OEP) that was assigned “to draw up lists of radicals and to develop contingency plans for censorship of the news media and U.S. mail in time of war.” [8] His unit was part of the Wartime Information Security Program (WISP), which had responsibility for activating “contingency plans for imposing censorship on the press, the mails and all telecommunications (including government communications) [and] preventive detention of civilian ‘security risks,’ who would be placed in military ‘camps.’” [9] In addition, John Dean, perhaps the central Watergate figure, had overseen secret COG activities when serving as the associate deputy attorney general. [10] ...

http://www.voltairenet.org/article187504.html

As one can see, PDS is arguing for a limited context for the 'hijacked' use of this COG organization, and in some sense perhaps this is correct. But, what if such usages of covert government organizations is the very modus opernadi that allows a more contiguous hidden layer to conveniently utilize, operating under the principles of plausible deniability?

As well, on my Trump thread I have discussed Trump's long connections to such as Dick Nixon and Henry Kissinger, players in these various ruses that PDS connects.

Jerry Russell

Administrator
Staff member
The Demolition of Truth video is great.
I've received a confidential tip that it's possible another cache of information may be forthcoming:

https://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/news/hackers-threaten-to-release-911/

A notorious hacking group is claiming to have put up for sale stolen legal and other documents relating to the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The individual(s) known as ‘The Dark Overlord’ claimed in a lengthy Pastebin notice to have hacked insurance giants Hiscox Syndicates and Lloyds of London and World Trade Center developer Silverstein Properties.

The resulting trove of 18,000 documents includes unspecified revelations on the infamous terror attacks of 2001 that killed nearly 3000.

“When major incidents like the WTC 911 incident happen, part of the litigation must involve SSI (Sensitive Security Information) and SCI (Special Compartment Information) from the likes of the FBI, CIA, TSA, FAA, DOD, and others being introduced into evidence, but of course this can't become public, for fear of compromising a nation's security, so they temporarily release these materials to the solicitor firms involved in the litigation with the strict demand they're destroyed after their use and that remain highly protected and confidential to only be used behind closed doors,” the noticed claimed.

“However, humans aren't perfect and many of these documents don't become destroyed, and when thedarkoverlord comes along hacking all these solicitor firms, investment banks, and global insurers, we stumble upon the juiciest secrets a government has to offer.”

Having already released several pretty unremarkable documents in an attempt to prove it means business, the group is seeking Bitcoin donations to publicly disclose more.

It also appealed to terrorist organizations and competing nation states such as China and Russia to bid, playing up to conspiracy theories about the attacks. Additionally, the group is trying to extort money from individuals mentioned in the docs to prevent them being published.
Based on the sorts of information in the film, and much more, I'm comfortable that we already know the important aspects of what happened. Any release of more inside documentation can only add confirmation. And furthermore: it's unlikely that the government would release seriously incriminating information to insurance companies, anyhow. And I wouldn't expect any sort of confession about Silverstein involvement, considering that they successfully collected the insurance money.

Having said that: this information is basically radioactive, in that any MSM that chooses to publish it is releasing stolen confidential documents. This could mean big-time legal trouble. Notice that the Info-Security Magazine article doesn't include any link to the 'Dark Overlord' web presence, or to the (allegedly unremarkable) documents they've already released.

I'm not sure why anyone would send these folks money to get hold of basically redundant information, or to prevent release of information that is going nowhere anyhow. My guess is, these folks will get nailed by US law enforcement before much more info gets released.

Last edited:

Richard Stanley

Administrator
To my knowledge, contracts and other legal documents are generally considered null and void when criminality is concerned. It has been the opinion of some, like Kee Dewdney and myself, that sooner or later the 9/11 'Truth' was/is meant to be revealed, and which begs the question: To what end, or End?