Search results

1. R

Religion: the Crossroads of Myth and History?

Thx again. I've heard this phrase often and never really pursued what it is about. The Church of Domine Quo Vadis in Rome is built where the meeting between Peter and Jesus allegedly took place. The words "quo vadis" as a question also occur at least seven times in the Latin Vulgate.[3] As...
  2. R

You have only stoked my interest in the Hidden Resort concept. Interestingly, Dr. Price just mentioned some interesting story in the apocryphal Acts of Paul, where Paul is executed and resurrects, coming back to Nero and telling him that now it is his turn: It is at this point, the supposed...
  3. R

Here is a follow-up interview with Lundwall, where they discuss, among other things, the chiastic linkages between the Creation, the Flood, and Sodom and Gomorrah.
  4. R

Coronavirus epidemic news

The Rising's Krystal Ball discusses MSNBC and CNN hiding such as Gov. Andrew Cuomo's complicity it accelerating deaths in nursing homes by relieving the operators of liability for taking sick patients back from the hospitals too soon. Instead, the city or state could have contracted with empty...
  5. R

The Case for De Vere

Alexander Waugh discusses Sir John Suckling, and near the end of the video the focus turns to the number 153, where the play of Hamlet has been transposed to start there instead of page 152. Waugh promises that he will have an upcoming episode on the number 153, and we already know that it is...
  6. R

Yes, it seems there is a complete capitulation of our institutions to this nonsense, the epitome of politicize science in pursuit of another agenda. France has now disallowed use of HCQ, while interestingly England has launched a study. But is this yet another one designed to fail, the coup de...
  7. R

Old Testament- False Dialectic-- Oh my

With the exception of some brief stints in Arizona and the Marshall Islands I have spent my entire life living in that county of the angels, however 2/3 of that bookended in the Bible thumping, hillbilly wilderness part. I do not know about the extent of Grabbe's personal involvement in the...
  8. R

I'm starting to think you're some kind of Einsteinian relativist. Not particularly controversial? A man who (correctly) claimed that ObL (and Al Qaeda) was (is) a covert American intelligence operative and suggested an anonymous assassination fund? In any case, I wonder how hard it is to pay a...
  9. R

I thought you didn't believe Junkipedia.
  10. R

Yes, and he did some amazing things. He wrote some interesting material, such as: When Osama Bin Laden was Tim Osman (an American covert asset), and started an interesting (unfinished?) work-in-progress novel discussing the infamous Crowlian, Jack Parsons, and Herbert W. Armstrong and the...
  11. R

I forgot to add another possible problem to address is the issue of the significant translation problems between the LXX and the Masoretic, which Derek had recently discussed with Rabbi Tovia Singer. Of course, as they discussed, the LXX is very fragmented and appears cobled together (or...
  12. R

Just Saying Who's Trumping der Fuhrer?

In part 2 of a 4 part series on the role of the NWO on the 'Plandemic' JC demonstrates that he understands Trump's role in this, and thus why I have more lately termed Trump to be Double Agent Orange. BTW, who started the 'Plandemic' term? In this series start 2 months ago, we see JC still in a...
  13. R

From Chrest to Christ

Here is part 2 which posted today:
  14. R

Well, have you ever seen Satoshi Nakamoto, one way or another?
  15. R

I did not see that about Gmirkin. One of Jerry and my heroes was J. Orlin Grabbe, a fellow AC alumni, and later literally wrote the university textbook on international finance, becoming an expert in exposing related crimes. He was a pioneer in digital currency and 'died' at the dawn of Bitcoin...
  16. R

Hitler England & USA. His puppet master, then Who killed the jew?

No Justice, No Peace? No WWII, no Zion. New Paradise of False Democracy!! So, perhaps Claude could oblige us (better than pontificating on Einstein) how we would be immune from such wars if our societies were returned to a state of non-debasement. I was unable to get Joe Atwill to do so. See...
  17. R

Derek just finished a live interview with Russell Gmirkin and Dr. Price, discussing Gmirkin's thesis that the OT was composed and redacted late ... by the authors of the Septuagent. http://russellgmirkin.com/ This thesis is fairly compatible with our False Dialectic approach where we built upon...
  18. R

The following video link was sent to me by a friend, of whom I had just explained the Judy Mikovits situation because she had asked me about it after being sent a video interview of her. I find this doctor to be making very reasonable arguments covering a gamut of Covid19 issues, and he...
  19. R

JC reports on the Alina Chan MIT paper on Rate of Change, which reveals that the Covid19 virus was already mutationally stable when it first became noticed. This should not be the case if it jumped zoonotically out of the Wuhan wet market. The argument is that a natural virus will first undergo...
  20. R

I think this question has been addressed well on other sites, but I'll crudely give an attempt: For one, the operating temperature range of the virus was likely changed. Two, the ACE2 receptor homology was modified. And three, whatever controls the incubation period (the furin protein?). More...