Search results

1. M

Part 1, the Futurist Apocalypse is Now

I don't really disagree. Another aspect of Janus is that he is yet another mask of old Nimrod/Gilgamesh who apparently was passed off mythologically as Noah, surviving the old pre-flood world into the new, thus represented as looking backward and forward, bridging the two. In practice he...
  2. M

To play devil's (your) advocate: If your hypothesis holds (whether every apocalypse is a man made script or the next pseudo-apocalypse is just another false eschaton distorting Scripture) then... "The beast (Trump/U.S?) receives a deadly wound, and the deadly wound was healed; and all the world...
  3. M

Sorry, keyboard trouble, continuing: Post-parousia, those principalities and powers only "rule" those who are not "in Christ", though those who are in Christ may be good to such slaves; even pre-parousia, "God has already enthroned us in heavenly places in Christ Jesus", "you are complete in...
  4. M

As for all the bad words in there, Jesus will forgive me (I hope). Yeeaahh... that's your interpretation. Elsewhere Paul warns that anyone's "bondsman" in the temporal sense is Christ's free man (genuine freedom as opposed to illusory bondage, and a free man in tbe illusory temporal sense...
  5. M

I mean, that Hillary was to destroy Iran as CIC as she helped destroy Libya and Syria as SoS. Then "Russian aggression" (provoked by continuous "soft" Western aggression) in the form of nuclear attacks on military assets (cities and populations being preserved for their productive capacity and...
  6. M

I certainly concede that Putin's "Christianity" may be about as genuine as Bruce Jenner's ladyhood. In fact I half-expected him to be promulgated as a "savior" figure, with Obama playing Antichrist (with runner-up Pope Francis as the false prophet). Whoever the controlling cult truly is, they...
  7. M

Republican panders to religious right. In other news, dog bites man while birds go tweet. Film at eleven. But if we really do say, nuke Iran and rebuild a Temple (as opposed to provoking the planned "Russian aggression" using NK and using it to justify a militarized world government where...
  8. M

ALEX JONES: DISINFO AGENT ?

Ai ai ai... Your colleague Russell brought up the age of Aries. not I. I was expecting the Aquarian Messiah who syncretizes all Messianic traditions and punishes "dividers" such as Orthodox Jews or Bible Christians. And yes I have read "Exo-Vaticana" and other such materials, I don't see how...
  9. M

And Atwill is at worst a "goat"; "wolves" travel in sheep's clothing, and devour (capitalize upon or exploit) the flock. Being dyslexic enough to see the Good Shepherd as just another wolf doesn't make him one.
  10. M

I think Tim like myself enjoys Joe's insights into affairs while not agreeing on the ultimate explanation. He also has Orthodox Jay Dyer and semi-futurist James Perloff on. As for the age of Aries connection, I admit that's a new one on me, but perhaps I am wrong and it will simply be the...
  11. M

Since speculative Masonry was a Renaissance development, I'd obviously say operative, e.g. practical. A better term is "master craftsman", a combination of architect, general contractor and interior and exterior designer in today's terminology. And I don't see Jesus as viewing Greeks as pigs...
  12. M

You would do well to remember the words of Christ, be he Messiah or Flavian fiction: "To you (speaking to his inner circle) it is given to know the secrets of the kingdom of God. But to them that are outside, in parables; so that seeing, they might not see, and hearing, they might not perceive...
  13. M

Personally, I view Satanism as "esoteric supremacism", the idea that through knowledge hidden from most one can become "truly human", unlike the uninitiate; or through gnosis transcending normal human experience, one can become one's own god. There as usual is a dialectic here between...
  14. M

Thanks, yes of course his 1776 trope is going to invoke the Enlightenment and American Masonry. But what concerns me is the invocation on repeated occasions of "the New Atlantis" as his model for an ideal society, when that was Bacon's blueprint for the system he claims to oppose. Of course...
  15. M

Replying to an old post but : Jones has even said on air that he is part of a "good Illuminati" with Rosicrucian roots, which believes in the "New Atlantis" (Bacon's proto-security state), and that his God "brings Promethean fire" (a Luciferian/Theosophical trope) to inspire human progress. In...
  16. M

There were as many Jesuses running around ancient Galilee as there are around modern East L.A., you couldn't piss into tbe wind without dousing five of tbem. "Christ" is just Greek for Messiah, not the NT Jesus per se. All kinds of Messianics running about then too. And Atwill has a colorful...
  17. M

I agree the alignment matches the text, I just distrust the hype is all...you of course distrust the text. The trouble with the Flavian hypothesis is that if the Gospels/NT are bona fide, then Josephus and Tacitus would *match them anyway*. If John had a vision of the glorified Christ in A.D...
  18. M

No doubt they did, but I distrust hyped "prophecies" such as this. no matter how much I believe in the supernatural, they are either heralds of some type of manufactured event or a non-event meant to deligitimize/distort real prophecy. We can certainly agree that "something's up" since 9/23 has...
  19. M

And the Catholics would not have burned people at the stake for attempting to read the Bible if it agreed with their doctrine and practice/had been manipulated to appear to do so. Of course it pays to look at it in the original languages whenever possible..
  20. M

Yes, a lot of chicanery in the Reformation. I am not one of those that masturbates to Fox's Book of Martyrs. And of course manipulating both sides of a conflict is a time-honored elite tradition, including the Aluhambra--oops "Jesuits". As for claims of manipulation of Scripture most of those...