Search results

1. L

Rome 1% starts till to day

http://www.ancient-origins.net/history/elite-class-ruled-over-99-sound-familiar-it-all-began-patricians-rome-007458
  2. L

Your health space sun earth effects

3 min
  3. L

Webster Tarpley lecture on Venetian intrigue

Rome Venice Holland London USA China The rich families in control play there game Rule by all means Here the who where when were why how
  4. L

boxer rebellion the take down of China by the west

Boxer Rebellion Boxer Uprising or Yihetuan Movement was a violent anti-foreign, anti-colonial, and anti-Christian uprising that took place in China between 1899 and 1901, toward the end of the Qing dynasty. It was initiated by the Militia United in Righteousness (Yihetuan), known in English as...
  5. L

Non-Linear Warfare

trump Russia big boys the how they control minds 7 min
  6. L

His-story of those who rule the world

Could it be that we all have been duped? By those who want to rule the world with there payed to be stupid workers bees. Masonic Jesuit Military judges teachers and the court Jews, Rothchild sheild (hiding the hand behind) the popes banker. Rome has given the blue print to London USA. Russia...
  7. L

Mansonic killing of the King JFK

8. L

BOGUS BUSINESS PLOT Part 1: What Isn’t a Racket?

THE BOGUS BUSINESS PLOT Part 1: What Isn’t a Racket? With Commentary on the Great Depression, the New Deal, the Roosevelt, Warburg, Morgan and Spencer Families and a Whole Lot More By Josh G I reckon that most of you reading this have heard of the so-called “Business Plot,” which is...
  9. L

Bomb bomb bomb save the world??

Watch the moive the Transcendence The big boys show theRe hand but pretend to not like what they will do. So they do what the u n bomber does go figure The joke is on us black humor??? O yes the are laughing at us. INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE He was a product of the big boys madness and...
  10. L

The richest families want not to die they will find a way

Transcendence (2014 film) - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Transce... Transcendence is a 2014 American science fiction thriller film directed by cinematographer Wally Pfister in his directorial debut, and written by Jack Paglen. The film stars Johnny Depp, Rebecca Hall, Paul...
  11. L

The bomb that went boom the boomers they called us

i know Paul he lived in Palo Alto ca. Wife part of the club of Rome Friend of my friend Wes Jackson Who gets 13 million from world bank to say co2 is bad for you And we need only 500 million people JANUARY 18, 2018 Ehrlich peddled his eco-doom snake-oil to millions but not one of his...
  12. L

I cry for Russia what have they done to you

the big boys popes London rich USA families want Russia under there wing and to keep the EU out till they make a one world religion government 500 million dumb down people put in smart cities to keep us all in and in line for ever and ever so the rich can sleep at night . And pass it all to...
  13. L

Germany bombs London ww1 and King must change his name

The name of the bombers were the same as king of England as the big boys control the king gothas was name of aircraft German strategic bombing during World War I - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › German... In the first month of the war Germany formed the "Ostend Carrier Pigeon...
  14. L

New insights to popes church & CIA

15. L

84th Holistic Doctor Found Dead! They don't want you too cured!!

84th Holistic Doctor Found Dead, Murdered in Home, Police Asking For Help By Erin Elizabeth - January 14, 2018 8 Comments E-Mail (Editor’s Note: The recap of 84 doctor deaths can be found here. Warning: It’s a long read and more of a book.) It is with great sadness that we report that...
  16. L

The good side of Bitcoin with Steve Q

Steve is one of the best informed guys out there Check him out