Search results

1. C

The Elephant in Carrier's Room, by Joe Atwill

Elephant huh? I think Joe means an elephant-shaped flock of disease-carrier pigeons of epidemic size and spotting everywhere over the Biblical literature! :cool: I am very surprised that Carrier ignores the Moses/Jesus typology since that is readily ascertainable from ordinary Christian...
  2. C

The secret goldfish

Yes, Richard would still be here... ...had he, like others of our age group including me, not had the wretched vaccines et al. that induced his body into the pain of autoimmune illness: i.e. Crohn's Disease with its anterior uveitis. Meeting him in Lancaster, I will always remember Richard with...
  3. C

The secret goldfish

Stars older than the Big Bang (BB) have been found - due to spectral lines of long-lived isotopes being uncovered. The recession rate is well known, but moving the BB back from say 14 billion years to about 24 billion years lies outside the narrow parameters set up for extrapolating the BB...
  4. C

The secret goldfish

This is avoiding the issue. We cannot test this because it is far beyond our means to do so. The inference is made upon redshifts. Einsteinians deny the >c implications by claiming that space 'stretches' over time, creating a redshift over and above the redshift occurring from galactic...
  5. C

The secret goldfish

The trouble for the BB arises because galaxies of great age can be seen in the JWT, ages much greater than the 14 billion year old Big Big Universe would allow. According to relativity we should be looking back to the 'infancy' of the universe. The issue is the same as special relativity (SR)...
  6. C

The secret goldfish

Parallel (& daughter) universes is the Einsteinian concept. But even with multiple cosmoses in an infinite universe, unlikely events can almost duplicate e.g. it is possible that humans evolved on another planet somewhere - with interfertility with humans on Earth. However before we ever...
  7. C

The secret goldfish

I concur with your first paragraph Jerry, so I don't quote it. He's right of course. :D He is quite right of course, but what he does NOT understand well enough is philosophy.:cool: He is shut out for the SAME REASON that anti-COVID mandate scientists are shut out. The Global Elites control...
  8. C

The secret goldfish

Yes, that is what I meant - but with the qualification that I am dealing with the visible wavelengths moving in opposite directions to one another. Due to the Doppler Ensemble the wavelengths of light travel at different velocities in proportion to the wavelength relative to the source. Well it...
  9. C

The secret goldfish

Still Jerry, you'll be happy to know that in my half-written book on the COVID Scam I am referring to you entirely positively when dealing with your and Joe's work on Catcher in the Rye - as I have also realized it to be a homage to Zionism, via an Australian connection Joe is unfamiliar with...
  10. C

The secret goldfish

The issue does NOT apply in the same way with neutrinos as they are spin-1/2 not spin-1 particles. Hence there is no fundamental wavelength Doppler issue as with protons. This claim is wrong on many levels due to adopting Einsteinian presumptions. One does not have "a frame of reference in...
  11. C

The secret goldfish

No, you have misinterpreted my words about "still the position of most scientists today," which refer to the dunce's cap upon the heads of most scientists (or so-called scientists) today. The Einsteinian position is that the flash from B (moving wrt to A, C & D, all three mutually stationary)...
  12. C

The secret goldfish

Wave-particle duality (wave-particle dualism) is not a physical entity but a method of argument otherwise called doublethink (Orwell), dialecticism or complementarity. It flips over the argument to whatever the Einsteinian can use to win the argument. It is NOT genuine science though it is...
  13. C

The secret goldfish

I'm very busy at present as I am about to head off to the Pilbara (northern Western Australia) for 2 weeks, but can at least answer your first question. A true Einsteinian would NOT accept this position at all, since he (very rarely she) would say that light is a particle so cannot be treated...
  14. C

The secret goldfish

So what? Mere coincidence of numbers (and letters)... ...since I was born 111 years and 11 days after Nietzsche. :rolleyes: And so what does that make me? Yours faithfully Claude
  15. C

The secret goldfish

Well, Seeker, you have caught the... ...correct implication behind the political comedy. The supposed leaders have become the demented fools distracting us from who is really running the show - Big Pharma executives and global financiers (not merely US elites alone). Probably the worst victims...
  16. C

The secret goldfish

The difference between "good fascism" and "bad fascism" is that between Franco and General Pinochet in Chile respectively. Pinochet worked for the Chicago Boys, trapping Chile in the Western debt system. This is why, when Boris Nemtsov was trying to deal with the chaos in Russia in the 1990s...
  17. C

The secret goldfish

In Australia we often use the term 'silage' euphemistically to refer to sewage. So perhaps above I should have written 'effluent-literature' to capture the true underlying meaning. Yours faithfully CB - rF
  18. C

The secret goldfish

I'm pretty sure they could too, as you don't have to compensate for non-existent effects!:cool: Back in Australia I call it 'Albo-pox' after our new PM Anthony Albanese (Anthony Albert Sneezy) but while he is probably in the know to a low degree, he does not realize that it is NOT merely Big...
  19. C

The secret goldfish

Sorry about that, Chief 1698code, I don't mean to butt into your numerology session to hijack the argument but am rather trying to explain non-mathematical implications to Jerry. ---------- Let me explain, Jerry, especially now that you understand the nefarious role of Genocide Gates... ... and...
  20. C

Coronavirus epidemic news

Let me explain, Jerry, especially now that you understand the nefarious role of Genocide Gates... ... and the hyped-up COVID scam. The answer is that the COVID restrictions are based PRIMARILY upon mathematical modelling i.e. mismodelling reality. This is exactly the same procedure as Einstein...