Search results

1. C

Globalist Warming Denial & the Green New Deal

I simply cannot accept that man made global warming (MMGW) due primarily to CO2 can be denied at all now. Last month I had to drive from Perth to Sydney and had to wait for two sets of fires, one around Norseman in WA, the other the Blue Mountains fire near Sydney to burn themselves out. Half...
  2. C

Postflavians' Guide to Why Fascism is a Really Bad Idea

Good riposte, Jerry. However, Adamsky is a Western researcher and produces material for his masters. With the collapse of Communism - and the Left generally worldwide, including reformist parties - and Russia's alienation from its early 20th century love affair with Judaism (as Slezkine...
  3. C

Postflavians' Guide to Why Fascism is a Really Bad Idea

I think you already realize, Richard... ...that the continuation of the present global situation will lead to the utter breakdown of liberal (libertarian and New Deal) politics in the wake of WW3. Just as Fiume was recognized by extreme groups, so will the new Hierarchical regime, simply...
  4. C

From Cleopatra to Christ

Unfortunate but very insightful, Seeker. I think you are quite correct, but the implications for Ellis himself and/or his supporters are truly horrific in the global political sense. Ellis often reveals his extreme hatred of Islam of any sort, proven through his justification of the Zionist...
  5. C

From Cleopatra to Christ

Dear Richard, Thank you for this informative video. I have just started reading Ellis's "Jesus, King of Edessa" and have found from its references that he does not reference Walter Bauer's (not the unrelated Walter Bower of the 14-15th century) Orthodoxy and Heresy in the Earliest Christianity...
  6. C

Getting Your Ice Age On and Off

Happy New Year everyone! Nice to know that my state of Western Australia is in the news yet again, though the site is in a remote area where I have not travelled, though I have been to Meekatharra! I'll have to return to Sydney soon, so will have to try to catch up here - but yes, the evidence...
  7. C

Fixing Democracy

Dear Charles, look first at post #57 here. The point is that Judaism and Christianity are two entirely different religions. In fact, Christianity's doctrines arose from Gnosticism, a religion that itself arose from people turning to Judaism in disgust at Roman and other ancient religions'...
  8. C

Fixing Democracy

Difficult to disagree with you here, Jerry. But you have to admit that paroxysms of moral indignation are a specialty of Zionism - and they have perfected the art to the fine degree. This is why Postflaviana is not noticed as it should be - it is not offering a clear alternative or a...
  9. C

Fixing Democracy

You are almost as old as me, Jerry as I turned 7 during the Cuban Missile Crisis - the event being more fearful for Americans than Australians due to the hemispheric separation of the atmospheres (meaning greater fallout in the Northern Hemisphere come what may). Hence the "no survivors" option...
  10. C

Fixing Democracy

Well I can't deny that in a general sense, even though I deny Thomas and Aldous Huxley! By genetic differences of relevance to caste I mean mutations that would harm longevity in people or cause impairment in thinking, not racially-variable differences such as skin color (which are essentially...
  11. C

Introduction to author Gregory Blount

Thank you for the clarification Jerry. I can see your point through the underlined words, particularly as Joe's background was indeed Catholicism as against the Anglicanism of my own. But I do not mean to support the Catholic church at all, especially given post #57, since the issue is setting...
  12. C

We thus have two different issues. 1) Has the Earth warmed at all since the average before 1950? (Remember here that global warming began in earnest only in 1977) 2) Having agreed that the Earth has warmed - what are the causes? a) CO2 greenhouse effect from human fossil fuel burning. b) CH4...
  13. C

Ellis and Islam, assessed Badley

Ellis is absolutely wrong in saying Islam needs a Reformation - especially as Islam generally is protective of the environment compared to Christianity e.g. the story of Mohammed and the nestlings plucked from a nest by his warriors. Ellis fails to grasp the severe and ongoing...
  14. C

Coincidence and correlation do not necessarily... ...imply a cause. However the rising sea levels and the disappearance of Arctic thick ice with continuous shrinking of the late summer ice extent certainly demonstrate the effect of man made global warming. Now for sure Al Gore had his own...
  15. C

The election of a new king is vitally important in such situations, but so is the underlying system,... … hence we have to be warned by Polish democracy of the 18th century, whereby the nobility was completely democratic, finally emasculating the king. The middle class was entirely Jewish while...
  16. C

Fixing Democracy

Very true, Richard. But are you using the term "mob rule" below as I use the term? - meaning democracy in a general sense. Democracy is an ideal of course, but the USA does hold, however superficially or inconsistently, to some sort of representative democracy - as shown by elections. And there...
  17. C

Fixing Democracy

Yes, Putin claims to be many things - not a surprise when one has to balance competing interests! The best expose on the change in Russian thought in the 20th century is Yuri Slezkine's The Jewish Century, since the Russian Empire had the largest Jewish population in 1900. There are less than...
  18. C

Fixing Democracy

I did not intend the word as a mere joke, Jerry! You might be offended by this word, but I am offended by the fact that Judeo-Christianity is soon to plunge us into WW3. (At least Donald Trump has been trying to avoid this outcome, despite the urging of his Zio backers) What could be more...
  19. C

Aha, so I presume you mean... ...the Logos. For Christians its You-know-who, but for me it's the Logos of Martin Heidegger which is entirely different. Yours faithfully Claude
  20. C

Ellis and Islam, assessed Badley

I'm having to play catch-up here as I have only just ordered Jesus King of Edessa. My friend Carlos has the book - and has uncovered that the the Edessan Baalshamin (Belshamin), from which the Mandaean demiurge Yushamin arises, has a stone image in the likeness of Ardban II, the Parthian "king...