Search results

1. C

Chabad Lubavitch

What the hell does any of this have to do with morality, Jerry? I have told you countless times that unless you can separate the wheat from the chaff, you will end up chasing your own tail. You think you are any better than these people when you justify murder? Yes Jerry, Abortion is MURDER and...
  2. C

Chabad Lubavitch

I can tolerate them as much as any other supremacist cult whose ambition is world domination. Take that as you will I would imagine there is some overlap, but I am still waiting for your position on abortion, which you and your partner in crime have conveniently bypassed. Just look around you...
  3. C

Chabad Lubavitch

What I find fascinating about this statement (other than it is the typical Stanley Strawman response) is that you are unable to appreciate the rights of the unborn child first and foremost. Frankly it is something your typical marxist would say, but thank goodness you are above that sort of...
  4. C

Chabad Lubavitch

Nobody is attacking you Richard, except your own inner demons. I do not know what private hell you are going through but it is disconcerting. Settle down man, the Christian boogie man isn't out to get you. Jerry, with regards to the Christian bias, I want to look into specifics so that I can...
  5. C

Chabad Lubavitch

Jerry, I will admit that I am probably more conflicted with what you call my Christian cultural bias than you are with your staunch abandonment of it. I strongly believe that in the absence of the moral constraints people of faith exercise, we open ourselves to grave dangers of the soul. I say...
  6. C

Chabad Lubavitch

Richard, My recent work commitments and life circumstance did not afford me time to spend posting on sites such as this. This is not the only one I post to. At any rate, I think I have been pretty consistent in my message. My contention that Jewish mysticism is at the root of this conspiracy...
  7. C

Chabad Lubavitch

Wow, I understand your frustration but you really seem unhinged... I guess it is not easy to have invested so much time in narratives that go nowhere. I just hope, sincerely, that you do not suffer a nervous break-down ... great thinkers have been known to go mad flogging dead horses.
  8. C

Chabad Lubavitch

Don't forget this one ... http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/harvey-weinstein-black-cube-israel-intelligence-sexual-harassment-accusers-investigators-channel-2-a8047971.html Keep your eyes out for Johnny Depp next ...
  9. C

Chabad Lubavitch

The problem with your analysis Richard is that you are unable to tie it to current events. And, as such, I find as much value in it as I do Sam Harris's A Taste of Hawaii. Your thread on Bannon, for example, shows me just how out of touch you are with the realities of the CURRENT power...
  10. C

Chabad Lubavitch

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/30506/Default.aspx Both Jew and Christian are to be deceived in this script. As for Putin, I realize he was raised Russian Orthodox but his strange bedfellow Lazar is your tip off. Perhaps the reason why you cannot see how he can be both...
  11. C

Chabad Lubavitch

In the ad analysis, they make reference quite clearly with the mark of the beast. The tattoo meme is certainly representative of this as is human RFID chips which is also clearly stated in his analysis. Did you miss that? *Sigh* At any rate, after some very brief googling, I located another...
  12. C

Chabad Lubavitch

Should have been "give" or "lend" credence to ... give credence to someone or something to consider someone or something as believable or trustworthy I have edited the original post ... the "Hunting Christians" story was extended in another recent terrorist act ... the Texas church shooting ...
  13. C

Chabad Lubavitch

Jerry, To demonstrate how these stories can be "seeded" into the minds of the initiated primarily, but others also, consider the analysis of a recent Jägermeister commercial ... ... and connect it with the tattoos of a couple of band members who performed in las vegas at the time of the...
  14. C

Chabad Lubavitch

Cherry picking is one way of looking at it, I prefer it an exercise in separating the wheat from the chaff. Perhaps you are intelligent enough to weave together a compelling story, for those who are less so, that is compelling enough to be believed. I won't drink your Kool-aid. If you are...
  15. C

Chabad Lubavitch

I would say it is right up there with Sam Harris interpretation of Hawaiian culinary arts.
  16. C

Chabad Lubavitch

I am not sure the slight differences between scripts is what is key here. In fact, this script comes in many versions to cater to ALL walks of life so that it will be accepted by all. I wrote about this awhile back on postflaviana but cannot find where. How the mystics will manage to pull it off...
  17. C

Chabad Lubavitch

The Kabbalists, through Chabad and their agents, are doing what they can to push their end times script. In a strange twist, two of their most important agents, Putin and Trump are now being openly discussed, in true predictive programming style, the roles in this great stage performance ...
  18. C

Chabad Lubavitch

That may be so, however we cannot be sure whether the elites inmates have taken over the asylum either. Some suggest the narrative is explicitly articulated by the priest class and played out by their adherents. As Netanyahu so obediently responds ... "we are doing ... we are doing" Hassidic...
  19. C

Chabad Lubavitch

I just listened to the full podcast and I must say I get the sense that you and Joe are very confused about what comes next. It is a shame you did not bring forward my main argument that Chabad is a death cult with the goal to bring about a man made apocalypse. His idea of branding "Chabad" is...
  20. C

Chabad Lubavitch

Now that we have established Chabad is in control of the White House via Kushner, we must gauge whether Putin is also controlled by Chabad through his controller Berel Lazar. I hope I am wrong about Putin but his decision to deploy warships reinforces my concerns from years ago, that he is...