Search results

1. 1

The secret goldfish

The Maxwell Smart Agent 86 'THROW AWAY' !! Jerry, I forgot that the 86 represented the 'doing away with' etc etc 'throw out'. The 486 and 786 turns up in the a=6 and a=156 counts. The 4 may be the 'earth' 'throwing away' the useless eaters, etc. The 7 representing something else doing the...
  2. 1

The secret goldfish

The 'numbers' may be 'talking': https://www.salon.com/2022/06/25/qanons-q-delivers-first-new-messages-since-2020/ "Rally organizers make a valiant effort to dispel Q merchandise such as t-shirts, flags, and signs at the rallies," said a Trump spokesperson in a quote to Politico. Having...
  3. 1

The secret goldfish

Jerry, If you look at this I think you will be able to tell without much work that numbers are used at times along with the wording to supply meaning. The 1698 is used for the Whitehall Palace Fire and the birth year of: Rabbi Israel ben Eliezer (c. 1698[1] – 22 May 1760), known as the Baal...
  4. 1

The secret goldfish

Jerry said: it's based on Abelard Reuchlin and Roman Piso's view. I have the little Abelard Reuchlin booklet and the Davis book. You are right about the views of the Henry Davis book, Creating Christianity. Davis treats the Josephus as a pen name used to publish the work of a number of...
  5. 1

The secret goldfish

Jerry, You might glance at this if you haven't noticed it yet. Joe mentioned this man's work on Powers & Principalities: Episode 249 ...
  6. 1

Coronavirus epidemic news

Jerry, You might glance at this if you haven't noticed it yet. Joe mentioned this man's work on Powers & Principalities: Episode 249 . https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/616004c52e87ed08692f5692/627933433cc6dc1c869df8ad_GVB's analysis of C-19 evolutionary dynamics update May 2022.pdf...
  7. 1

The secret goldfish

[Jerry, delete these posts if you don't want them on your site] https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/18/north-korea-white-house-nuclear-biden The White House is braced for a North Korean missile or nuclear test while Joe Biden is on a trip to South Korea and Japan, which begins on...
  8. 1

The secret goldfish

Jerry, The net brought this year up for me in a '882' history search: Russia - A Chronology of Events https://www.ulethbridge.ca › lib › ourheritage › Timeline 882 Oleg founds the Russian state at Kiev. 988 Conversion of Vladimir 1, ruler of ... 1874 -1883 Historical Museum built along...
  9. 1

The secret goldfish

Jerry, I just noticed the vid on the witness and his shirt. I have other examples. 'I still don't even believe it happened' = 2028 s The Great Architect of the Universe = 2028 s Nutritional Facts - Whitehall Palace= 2028 s [White, whit etc and much more are 'code words' ---...
  10. 1

The secret goldfish

Jerry, I might try to do one more post. You may have seen the old vid. CNN-US 'I still don't even believe it happened': Shooting witness describes attack Sat May 14, 2022 9:30 PM EDT 'I still don't even believe it happened' = 2028 s The Great Architect of the Universe = 2028 s CNN...
  11. 1

The secret goldfish

------------------------- [Biden tweets 6/8-11/21] COVID-19 vaccines are free. Get vaccinated, folks. Get vaccinated, folks. - the Crown = 1698 s - the Great Reset = 1968 s ---------------------------------- Crown Temple Covid nineteen = 1698 s @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ The...
  12. 1

The secret goldfish

The Jesus Christ Sun of God book came to my mailbox a couple of days ago. Much 'mechanical drawing' in the David Fideler book - it took much work to put the book together. The book helps in the understanding of the popular 'fish symbol' that looks like it was created in a high school Mechanical...
  13. 1

The secret goldfish

Jerry, I will put a long post together in the next few days. I did a search on the ' 174 ' and google turned up the sun energy is said to make its way to earth. That helped me not to give up my 'counting' for now. I think you be able to skim the long post that I plan to put together and tell...
  14. 1

The secret goldfish

Here Comes the '174' Son/SUN In my counting of letters using the a=6/z=156 'Sumerian Code' as named by J R Church, I notice the '1 7 4' numerals turning up. Some time ago I found out that the 17 is a 'hidden' 153 as the numerals from 1-17 add up to the 153 Gospel of John 'fish number'. J. K...
  15. 1

The secret goldfish

Jerry, The snippet is from putting 'rothschild' in google. About 32,300,000 results (0.62 seconds) turned up when I did the search. Those counts are easily rigged numbers. My reason for the 'rothschild' google search was the Azovstal name (numerical total) of the steel mill that has been on...
  16. 1

The secret goldfish

Thanks for the reply Jerry. Your work has been more than helpful. Maybe assigning number values to letter as in ancient times is a bit easier now with the use of modern computers. I noticed what might be the use of the Book of Daniel prophecy of the '70 7s'. Using the 70 A.D. and moving...
  17. 1

The secret goldfish

'Catcher' and Salinger is what brought me to this site. Then, I noticed the Joe Atwill CM work. Unorganized Salinger guesses: Salinger is 'signaler' and the J. D. is a 10-4 'ten signal' as J is the 10th letter and D the 4th. Jerome David sounds 'your Rome David' and using Salinger to spell...