Search results

1. K

The Day of the Lord, Revelation & Conjunction Patterns

Yes, there is indeed a lesser order phenomenon associated with planetary patterns: Earthquakes. They are a targeted agitation of specific locations on/just under the earth. They are caused by patterns of far less power than those which trigger a general agitation of the whole of the earth, and...
  2. K

I did look at the mathematics of Earth-Venus-Jupiter conjunctions, and in the cited reference I think Stefani makes a mistake. The orbital periods for these planets are: Earth: 365.2421840 days Venus: 224.6952622 days Jupiter: 4330.643319 days. Where he gets 11.07 from is with an '18 to 11'...
  3. K

Dear Richard, What actually led me to discover your website are various video presentations I have seen of Joseph Atwill regarding Christianity having been created by the Flavian Romans. My view of the four Gospels in the Bible, and also Revelation, is that they are the teachings of a Mystery...
  4. K

I have just recently done a major presentation on The Leak Project where I revealed the true nature of the Aztec/Mayan Calendar linked to ritual sacrifice and preventing 'The end of the World.' I detail exactly which recurring conjunction pattern causes major solar system wide upheaval...