Search results

1. Jerry Russell

The secret goldfish

Vanden Bossche has been predicting ongoing problems with mutated coronavirus for a long time: at least since this video from April 2021, and probably before that. So far he's proven correct about continual emergence of new variants with abilities to evade the so-called "vaccines". And...
  2. Jerry Russell

The secret goldfish

Hello 1698code, Thanks 1698code. I do generally support freedom of speech, and I don't see anything hateful or inciting violence in these posts. So I'm glad to provide you with hosting for the material, and whatever little traffic we get here. I do wish you could write a bit more about why...
  3. Jerry Russell

The secret goldfish

My point is, that in the ancient view of gematria, these relationships were meaningful and interpretable. In the gnostic 'secret societies', initiates were taught the mysteries of religion in a context of cosmology and geometry, lending a sense of gravity and immutability. While the names of...
  4. Jerry Russell

The secret goldfish

Mathematical relationships exist as fundamental properties of the universe, but the names of Gods are possibly arbitrary human creations. Fideler speculates that at least some gematria were contrived specifically to fit a framework. From p. 73:
  5. Jerry Russell

The secret goldfish

Before I leave the topic of 'search engines', I want to note that a Google search for '1968code salinger' turns up zero results. Whereas, searching for '1698code site: postflaviana.org' yields membership information for 1968code, but no forum posts. I can only surmise that Google is indexing...
  6. Jerry Russell

The secret goldfish

Hello 1698code, Thanks for your wide-ranging and thought-provoking posts. Sorry I didn't reply in a more timely fashion to your post from last Tuesday. I've been researching what to say... I was curious to learn more about Google's 32,300,000 search results for 'Rothschild'. When I try the...
  7. Jerry Russell

The secret goldfish

1698code, Since you're using computer programs and Google to search for these oddities, I'm sure you can appreciate that coincidences are everywhere. So when these sorts of clues turn up, it's very hard to know whether they were really placed by elite authors as signals "for those with ears to...
  8. Jerry Russell

The secret goldfish

Thanks for the post, 1698code! "What I Did Last Summer" is an article written by George Plimpton based on his interview with Betty Eppes. It is available at The Paris Review and is, unfortunately, mostly hidden behind a paywall. At her website, Eppes says that she is "still more than unsettled...
  9. Jerry Russell

"New Song for the New Age"

This is so confusing! The German Catholic Church is subject to the same Papal authority as any other part of the Catholic Church, right? Or is Germany on its own Synodal Path, which could conceivably lead it to a diverse, or even completely different, set of conclusions? Seems more likely to...
  10. Jerry Russell

But Virgin Mary statues are perfectly OK, and have nothing to do with idolatry? I'd say that the Virgin Mary is a Pachamama, nothing more and nothing less. Industrious Wikipedia editors produced the following summary, consolidating six German sources: The Synodal Path supports and calls for...
  11. Jerry Russell

Coronavirus epidemic news

Substackers "Igor Chudov" and "Eugyppius" have articles this morning about the phenomenon of "Original Antigenic Sin", which they believe is causing increased Omicron infections, with the possibility of repeated bouts with the disease. Chudov says that the UKHSA's Vaccine Surveillance Report...
  12. Jerry Russell

QAnon and John-John

I noticed the following dialog in a Substack comment section. Jessica Rose: Am I the only person on Substack who uses my real name? Mathew Crawford: No. I use your name too, but only when I'm buying drugs.
  13. Jerry Russell

Looking back on the Coronavirus reporting here, I think it was generally not too bad -- although perhaps I tended to err on the side of exaggerated predictions of the deadliness of the virus, and also gave too much credit to vague correlational studies about mask effectiveness. At this point...
  14. Jerry Russell

Hi Marcilla, thanks for visiting. I agree completely with Campbell and with Peter Doshi and the other editors at BMJ, who are demanding release of the covid-19 "vaccine" trial data. A significant amount of the data from Pfizer has already been released, owing to a FOIA lawsuit filed by Aaron...
  15. Jerry Russell

QAnon and John-John

Indeed, the ISGP site is a huge, sprawling, encyclopedic resource, full of amazing details. It's hard to imagine that anybody in the political / economic "establishment" isn't mentioned somewhere on the site. I was referring to Kennedy and Biden's absence from the "top 400" list. Rick and I...
  16. Jerry Russell

QAnon and John-John

Hello Seeker, happy new year! Your linked resource is tremendously valuable for anyone favoring the view that power is more dispersed than concentrated. That is, if an oligarchy of roughly 400 individuals ruling over the world, could be considered "dispersed". The rating system for these...
  17. Jerry Russell

Hi Marcilla, Getting back into this after Xmas travels... I completely agree with that a person's attitude of optimistic determination is crucial in such a situation. But I'm not so sure it's necessary or helpful to contrive a belief system contrary to facts and information. Following your...
  18. Jerry Russell

QAnon and John-John

Perhaps ’they’ choose from a variety of archetypal prototypes, depending on the evolving historical circumstance. Once JFK chose a path of peacemaking and advocacy for the common man, he fell into the ’Jesus’ archetype, and thus became a candidate for martyrdom with all the appropriate details...
  19. Jerry Russell

QAnon and John-John

Hi Tyrone, I've been reading too. It's a nice break from my newly developed obsession, "all covid, all the time." I'm about a third of the way through. It's an excellent reminder that however voluminous the "evidence" might be, every element of it has dubious aspects. Doesn't this somewhat...
  20. Jerry Russell

I don't know if "axiomatic" is exactly the right word. Googling the dictionary gives the definition "self-evident or unquestionable." Going with the Radical Constructivists, I think I'm saying it's unfalsifiable, and that I can't conceive of any alternative. Odd that you should mention the...