Search results

1. L

Qui Bono? Who Benefits?

To judge from the photo Charlie provided above, it does not seem like there was any outer columns at all comparable to the very obvious supports in the middle. Charlie's page on the core structure agrees with Jerry that, "These exterior walls bore most of the weight of the building,"- according...
  2. L

Qui Bono? Who Benefits?

I do not have any more details to offer. I am satisfied that the collapse did not require explosives.
  3. L

Qui Bono? Who Benefits?

I would suppose that the method, impacts and fires account for it. One wonders if the unique method was intended to contribute to the dramatic collapse?
  4. L

Qui Bono? Who Benefits?

On the one hand, you say that the outer columns were probably enough to support the building alone, so that we might suppose this unique method of construction played no role in the way the building collapsed. On the other hand, you say it was never copied and there was too much wind sway, so we...
  5. L

Qui Bono? Who Benefits?

It is strange that you deny that there was any advantage at all for the U.S., Israel or the world. Is that at all reasonable or informed? When the attacks happened I remembered my High School European history teacher spoke at length about the importance of the mandate in U.S. politics. So I...
  6. L

Qui Bono? Who Benefits?

Thank you. You have shown that the History Channel video was incorrect and have exonerated the Rockefeller's.
  7. L

Qui Bono? Who Benefits?

I do not think the people who rule this world are confined to any family lineage. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but it is clear that the U.S. was the greatest beneficiary of the attack because it was given a mandate to wage war.
  8. L

Qui Bono? Who Benefits?

"the long history of false-flag operations perpetrated by governments preparing their people for war." "it seems highly probable that the perpetrators planned some technological means to insure the outcome." According to a History Channel video on the Rockefeller's, the World Trade Center was...