Search results

1. M

"Shakespeare's Conspirator" -- novel

Hello again. It seems the pdf is too large (around 4 mega) i will try to split it.
  2. M

Sorry to read this, my brother is very much attracted by these intentional communities down here in France. Maybe you could usefully share your expertise with him in this domain and indeed, you could turn it into a Shakespearean play, tragedy or comedy you choose it :) Have you any link with the...
  3. M

I was wandering. Are you actually in Idaho ? Are you just passionate with Shakespeare ?
  4. M

"Ghislain Muller, I presume? Welcome to our site, and thanks for saying hello." Thank you "I suppose if John Shakespeare was a secret Jew, then his presence in fanatical Catholic circles takes on the aspect of a secret agent / undercover operative. Very interesting." Actually, it is a bit...
  5. M

"As to the evidence that John Shakespeare was Catholic, there is his signed "spiritual last will and testament" which was hidden in the rafters of his house and discovered in 1757." If this document truly testified to the Catholic faith of William Shakespeare’s father, obviously William, who...